All Comments on 'The Other Guy'

by ShareTheGirlsLove

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Low Self Esteem

She has it made. A husband to take care of her, pay the bills and she gets all the strange cock she wants and - did I detect that this one was black?

It seems like you can write a good story - why not try it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Patience

If bio is accurate, I recommend your holding off actualizing these fantasies - you're young enough to go for years without needing to open up the relationship, and the longer you don't, the stronger it will be if you both decide together that it's the next step. There's a huge gulf between thinking and doing - don't rush it.

Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockover 12 years ago
Wow Harsh Feedback

Love how those ones are always anon! Personally I enjoyed it. I would have like it a little longer, but either way I enjoyed it as one of your first attempts. Ignore the haters are keep trying.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It is a good fantasy

A well written story, and very fast paced. It could have had a bit more back ground information to let the reader become more acquainted with the characters.

It seemed that the wife wasn't out to humilate her husband, and did keep him into the tryst.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tell us

Tell us what happened in the bedroom after your guest left

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Short

perhaps a little too short - but sharp, well-written and sexy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Classic Stroker

We know next to nothing about anybody in this flash episode. Bull seems to be a total stranger who falls into a wonderful, kinky situation! Sweetie likes getting double-teamed and apparently loves and respects Hubby, who, in turn, is happy to placate her desires! A sweet, true loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just checking

Did he get her tested for STDs and Aids before or after the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She got filled by another !

In good fiction all are strong,beautiful and disease free. If you don't like that , you are a little SLOW . Get a life and stop thinking this is real !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing new and poorly written

Point of view changed multiple times and was confusing what was happening.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheating whore

Cheating white and her witless cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get a divorce. Both of them are clueless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous