All Comments on 'The Other Side of Grief Pt. 04'

by Beefyhungtopguy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing writing!

Your stories are brilliant and I hope this one continues as we’re just starting to explore this beautiful relationship borne from grief

Plus, i want to read about Jake fucking David ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Maybe one day it will not matter who with love!

Nice story line of real love between two people and in this case two men who are learning what man to man sex can be like and man to man love can be like.

1moeannie1moeannieover 3 years ago

Touchingly beautiful. Thank you for reminding us that we may not know when love begins. Love is not male to female specific. It is person to person specific. I hope this isn't of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is great! More, please!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Very Sweet!

What a twist that chapter took. The innocent wisdom of a child! Really nice. Very good writing. But this is Literotica so I would like to see more chapters with more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love always finds a way!

As much as David and Jake try to conceal it, love still shines through! Their kids see it! Their love is real, and palpable. Their week-long love exploration is so sensual!

Loved the shower scene, with David washing Jake's hairy chest and playing with his sexy nipples, and Jake's reaction. They need to make love to each other and seal their relationship. Please keep them together, loving each other, and helping them to build a family. Love it Love it LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please! And I definitely want to read about them ass fucking.

filovebugfilovebugover 3 years ago
Lovely story so far

Jake and David’s relationship is so sweet and tender, I’d like to see how it develops further. This chapter reads a little like an ending to the story, but I hope there’s more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope this isn’t the end of the series because I feel like there’s so much more to explore both sexually and mentally with these characters.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago

Great writing and very real. It's so good to see two guys finding friendship, understanding and love. I so enjoy the touches of humour and the insightful comments from Evan and Lily; trust kids to tell it how it is!

Tink22004Tink22004over 3 years ago

Beautiful story, and a wonderful message love is a gift.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful sweet story! It seems like it ended but I sure hope for more beautiful chapters! Thank you!

FosBoydFosBoydover 3 years ago

Bravo. Love is Love. You never know where or who you will find it with, so open your heart and LOVE. Thank You.

letsquirtletsquirtalmost 3 years ago

I'm in tears after reading this chapter. This is such a well written story, with great characters. Not sappy, but so emotional. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much

ReaderforpleasureReaderforpleasureabout 1 year ago

As with some of the folk making comments, I too was in tears. I share some common elements with David. When the mother of our children & I divorced, we married believing we were meant for each other. But even though we lived apart, I did everything possible I could to help them understand I still loved them. I fell in love with a man but my children, then 10 & 15 never warmed to him and didn't understand the depth of my love for him and that I loved them no less because of loving him. Sadly my soulmate passed, due to a sudden unexpected major epileptic seizure. So even though it is fiction, this story gives me just a dim glimmer of hope for my future.

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

I am so happy for them it brings a tear to my eye, specially when the family are just so chilled about them. An abundance of love! And I am so glad they are moving the sex up a notch, very exciting!

Your description is really good "you feel like your insides are a puzzle and all the pieces are mixed up"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous