The Other Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly once again made her way to the side of the bed leaning over it and reaching into the footlocker on the floor to replace the cock she'd detached from the harness. The one she replaced it with was red and intimidating. Like the previous one, it had thick ridges up and down its length. It was significantly longer and thicker though.

"This one is probably close to the length of your boys," Kelly stated before continuing, "It's nine inches long and thick enough it's going to give your cunt a good stretching. So unlike the last one, I'm going to take this one slow."

I was relieved to hear that as she once again knee walked her way across the bed towards me with the big red cock bouncing the whole way as it dangled from her crotch. As she reached me I pulled my knees together and used my arms to pull them towards me. Kelly grinned down at my automatic response to her approaching and stopped. It was then I noticed a small container in her right hand.

"This is a large cock of course while you're a tiny girl. While I've no doubt you're still wet being the horny little vixen you are, this lube will help fit this monster inside you. We'll buy you a tube of it when we go out shopping so you'll have it with your new toy. You might consider using it the first couple of times you and Dan have sex."

With her right hand, she reached down and ran a finger the length of my slit avoiding my clit. When she reached my opening she slid two fingers knuckles deep inside me and swirled them around causing me to moan in appreciation. Making sure I was watching she then removed them and placed them into her mouth running her tongue around them before closing her lips and sucking greedily.

"Mmmh," she groaned, "your cunt tastes delicious pet." I felt my cheeks flush at her naughty compliment. She reached back down and reinserted the two fingers again. Once again she swirled them around before pulling them out and offering them to my lips. Without hesitation I accepted them, closing my lips and sucking while I swirled my tongue around them as she stared down at me with lust in her eyes.

Once I'd surrendered her fingers she squeezed a moderate amount of the lube into her hand. She then applied it to the cock wrapping her hand around it and stroking it back and forth making sure she covered the base and head. She squirted some more on the same two fingers she used to slide inside me then used them to coat the inside of my pussy. She removed them and wiped her hand on her shorts. She grabbed the cock while using the fingers of her other hand to slightly spread the lips of my pussy apart. I felt her place the big bulbous head against me.

"I'm going to go slow," she told me, adding, "There's liable to be some discomfort with this one because of its thickness but just go with it. When I've got it all the way in, I'll give you time to adjust. Once you have I'm going to fuck you until you come again."

Her words sent a fresh gush of juices throughout my pussy. I felt her beginning to put pressure on my opening. At first, I didn't think it was going to happen but the head slipped inside me causing me to inhale deeply and tense up.

"Easy pet," Kelly warned, "the more you relax the less uncomfortable this will be to start. I promise, once you get used to this you're going to love it."

I let the breath I'd been holding back out and focused on relaxing and taking normal breaths. Kelly began to take short strokes going incrementally deeper each time. The cock left my pussy feeling more and more stuffed the deeper she went. When she had it halfway inside me she again stopped and allowed me to adjust to the feeling. When I had relaxed again I shook my head signaling to her to continue. She began to slowly take small strokes. While it had at first been uncomfortable having this monster inside of me, I was once again starting to feel pleasure each time she thrust inside me. When only a quarter of the red cock was still showing on the outside of my tight little opening Kelly pulled out slightly. She then looked down at me and winked before quickly ramming the remainder of the cock inside causing her hips to make contact with mine. I inhaled rapidly and grunted in response to the sudden invasion but she showed me no quarter beginning to slide the big cock in and out in increasingly longer and faster strokes.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," I exclaimed. Without thinking I pulled my nightshirt up over my tits and began to massage them both and pinch my nipples.

Kelly grinned at this and stated, "You like my cock don't you slut. You like the way I fuck you?"

Though it seemed funny to my ears to hear her refer to her "cock", I didn't hesitate to answer her.

"God yes Kelly, fuck me harder," I begged her.

In response, she began to pound my cunt hard causing my orgasm to begin to build. I watched as sweat ran down Kelly's forehead and built upon her chest. I wanted desperately to be able to lick it off.

"Come for me my pet. Come for me like the obedient little slut you are, " Kelly said while suddenly smacking me hard on the ass. Between the degrading comment and the slap, I felt my orgasm slam into me like a bus. As I began to moan loudly she once again covered my mouth, kissing me passionately, while she continued to fuck me through my orgasm.

When it had finally subsided our kiss became much more sensual. It was as if our tongues were slowly exploring each others mouths claiming new territory. I allowed my hands to explore her body wandering down to her taut ass, amazed at how tight it felt as she slowly continued to stroke her cock into me. This woman had made me come twice in a short amount of time harder than I'd ever come before. I wanted to worship her body in repayment.

I was badly disappointed though when she broke our kiss and said, "I've got to go jump in the shower so I can wash and rinse all this sweat off. Fucking your tight little pussy is hard work."

She gave me one more brief but delicious kiss and then hopped up removing the harness and dropping it into the footlocker.

"Remind me to clean those up before we say goodnight," she said over her shoulder as she sashayed into the bathroom. I heard the shower door open and the water cut on. I then heard the shower door shut and imagined the water running down her perfect body.

I lay there a moment and then thought to myself, "What am I doing sitting here?" I jumped up shedding my shirt exposing my tits and headed into the bathroom.

Kelly seemed surprised, but pleasantly so, when I stepped into the shower and pressed her to the wall slowly bringing my lips to hers. She greedily accepted my kiss. My hands had come to rest on her shoulders when I'd attacked her. I felt her firmly grab my wrists and gently twist both my arms behind my back. I broke the kiss giving her a questioning look.

"Are you sure about this Cadence?" she asked me.

Standing there and feeling my breasts rubbing against her skin while her soapy tits rubbed against mine I'd never been surer of anything.

"I'm positive Kelly. I know exactly what I'm doing. I've been fantasizing about this since I first saw you. Even when I thought you were dating Dan I had a guilty obsession with the thought of being in this exact situation," I told her.

"I want it also my pet. I just don't want you regretting anything in the morning. Besides," she said with a sly grin, "I think you now owe me a couple of orgasms."

She released my arms and brought her hands to my shoulders and slowly pushed me down to my knees. The tile was hard but warm from the water. With her added height advantage I found myself looking up at her firm, toned stomach. I could see the ripples of muscle as water cascaded down around each section of her six-pack. My eyes then wandered down to her slick pussy. I ran my hand over the area above her slit. I assumed she'd been regularly waxed as the area was silky smooth and as tanned as the rest of her body. I allowed my hands to slide down as I looked up and met her eyes. She knew this was a first for me and even though I could see the desire in her eyes I could also see something else on her countenance I couldn't quite make out. I pulled her down slightly forcing her to bend her knees and wasn't the least bit shy about attacking her with my mouth and tongue.

I can't say what I expected it to be like exactly. I can say I found it left me feeling euphoric as I slathered my tongue through her slick folds. I sucked on both lips and ran my tongue down through her center until I found her opening. I then stuffed my tongue in as far as it would go and ran it in circles drinking in her sweet juices as I went. I moaned into her opening, showing her my appreciation for what I was tasting.

"You're doing that so good slut. Are you sure this is your first time eating a peach?" she asked incredulously, moaning lightly as she did so and beginning to run her fingers through my hair.

I shook my head yes and then remembering her earlier rebuke in the bed said, "Yes ma'am," while smiling up at her.

I again attacked her slit this time running my tongue from the bottom to the top and for the first time across her clit. She shivered in reaction gripping my hair tighter, holding me to the spot.

"Right there slut," she commanded, "keep licking right there and don't you dare stop."

I groaned my consent and attacked her nub flicking my tongue as fast as I could up and down. I then switched to a side to side motion keeping the flat of my tongue in constant contact with it. Looking to give her even more stimulation I started running it in circles around the outside. Kelly groaned again in approval and ground her pussy into my face even harder. Then thinking of something I liked to do when I masturbated, I used the thumb and index finger of my left hand to lightly pinch her clit, trapping the nub in place and attacked it again with up and down flicking strokes.

"Oh fuck Cadence, that's it, you're going to make me come," she said starting to wiggle her hips in small circles.

I struggled to keep up with her and to do so I released my hold on her clit and clamped down on it with my mouth, sucking it in while I continued to attack it with ferocious licks.

I felt her body stiffen, "That's it oh fuck, fuck I'm coming," she squealed in a loud whisper, an obvious effort to be as quiet as possible. Her hips shook and her thighs quivered. Her body jerked three hard times before I grabbed her legs to support her and keep her from collapsing. I stopped licking her clit but continued to suck on her lips and opening wanting to drink in as much of her juice as possible.

When she had settled down she pulled me up to her and wrapped her hands in my long, dirty blond hair until it surrounded her fist. She then pulled me in and kissed me hard as the water continued to beat down on us. For reasons I couldn't define I loved that she was so forceful with me, so dominating, and was so willing to demand what she wanted. I even found the names she called me, pet and slut, arousing though again, I couldn't have told you why at the time.

When she finally broke our kiss she looked at me with that look I couldn't quite place. It was as if she was unsure of what she was feeling as well. She then kissed me at the end of my nose and said, "We'd better finish up washing before we run out of hot water."

For the most part, we managed to keep the groping to a minimum after that. We shared a few more kisses and caresses while we washed each other but finally, it was time to rinse and cut the water off.

She wrapped herself in a towel and then grabbed three more. She used one to dry her hair before wrapping her head in it. I proceeded to do the same while wondering if our lovemaking was through for the night. My pussy was already throbbing again from finally getting the chance to go down on her. The whole eroticism of the act had me going so much I knew I would struggle to be able to sleep if I didn't come again.

As we settled into the bed we turned to look at each other our faces just inches apart. She smiled at me and joked, "I almost need another cigarette after the orgasm you just gave me."

I blushed at her and responded, "I'd fantasized about the act of doing that a thousand times, not just with you mind you, though I have thought about that quite a few times too. I just wanted it to be good for whoever it happened with and I wanted it to be really good since it was you."

She looked at me seriously and reached over caressing my cheeks and said, "Cadence, I haven't come that hard or that fast in a long time. You didn't do good, you did fantastically. I've been gone down on by long-time lesbians that haven't eaten me nearly as good as you just did."

Trying not to show how proud I was of what she'd said I changed the subject asking her, "I was wondering one thing but now that I'm ready to ask about it I'm a bit embarrassed to do so."

"Honey, you just had your face buried between my legs and here shortly I plan on you being there again, so shy shouldn't be a part of the equation here," she teased me.

Not knowing the best way to ask I just simply said, "Slut? Pet?"

Kelly laughed at my question looking down between us before looking back up at me and saying, "I guess you noticed I can be a bit dominating between the sheets?"

I smiled and shook my head, yes saying, "And in the shower too apparently."

She laughed at my response and conceded, "Yes, there as well. It's my personality Cadence. It always has been particularly when it comes to sex. In the lesbian world, I'm what's considered a domme. I like to dominate the woman I'm with. Most of the women I have sex with are rather submissive and enjoy being told what to do in the bedroom. I make them follow certain rules when they're with me. If they don't then I give them punishments like spankings or refusing to allow them to come for a certain amount of time, things like that. Any woman that's with me is my slave or pet. I humiliate them during sex at times because they get off on it. I don't do it for my benefit. It does nothing for me. I get off on making a woman come. I get off on seeing her take pleasure in the fact I'm being dominate over her."

"What kind of rules are we talking about?" I asked.

She ran her fingers through my hair and down my neck and said, "First off, they call me Mistress Kelly when we're alone. They always have to answer my questions and be specific when they do so. They're required to listen to my instructions carefully because failure to do so can get them in trouble. When they're with me they're required to refer to their pussy as a cunt because that is what a slut has. They also only come only when I allow them to. When I permit them to do so. Coming before I permit them to do so gets them punished. They also have to be willing to service any woman I tell them to. At times I'll bring along a friend or two to make sure a pet is willing to follow this rule. And when I find a woman I'm attracted to that can meet my standards and live by my rules as a pet, a woman I can love. then I will collar her and she will be mine."

I just stared at her not judging but still finding the whole concept somewhat incredulous. Yes, I'd enjoyed having her take charge when we were having sex but to have to live like that seemed a bit much. "Surely there aren't a lot of women willing to be in a relationship like that," I asked her.

"Oh you'd be surprised," she answered me, " I teach private in-home yoga lessons here in town. You'd be surprised how many married so-called straight women I've turned into pets since I've been back here. It's probably close to ten and we're talking young wives, wives whose kids are in college and even one who has a toddler. She puts him in daycare on the mornings she sees me."

I raised my eyes and asked with concern, "You don't feel guilty ruining marriages?"

No, no, no hon," she corrected me, "I'm not ruining anyone's marriage. These ladies know this is just about sex. If anything I'm making their lives better. They don't have to make any decisions when they're with me. I do all that for them. They find it to be a tremendous stress release just letting go of all that. Of course, all the orgasms probably help too."

"I don't know Kelly. I just don't think I've ever met anyone like that," I replied believing what I was saying.

Kelly covered her mouth in an attempt to keep from laughing. "You're kidding me, right? Cadence sweetie, you are submissive."

"What makes you say that?" I said sounding somewhat offended.

She smiled at me and pointed out how when I'd only answered her with a nod and she had corrected me how I'd responded with a "yes ma'am" almost immediately. Then she mentioned how later in the shower when I was going down on her and she'd asked me a question. I'd again responded with a nod at first but had quickly corrected myself and said "yes ma'am. How when she called me slut and pet that I didn't get offended. If anything she thought it seemed to turn me on or make me moan louder. She told me how she saw it in me before we had sex too. Like how easy I was to embarrass and the way I'd struggled to make eye contact with her whenever she was around me. She told me I was a people pleaser. That I probably tried to please everyone I was around. She told me she bet I was the type person that couldn't stand to have anyone mad at me.

I wanted to get mad at her. I wanted to tell her she was wrong. I wanted to set her straight.

Instead, like the submissive she was just telling me I was, I changed the subject, "What do you mean you'd collar them?" I asked.

"For those of us in Domme/submissive relationships, it's kind of like a commitment ceremony. I have quite a few casual relationships with submissives right now. But when I find that right one and she agrees to accept my collar, then all that will stop. Now that doesn't mean she and I won't occasionally have sex with or seduce another woman. We just won't have sex with anyone else alone outside our relationship." she explained.

Understanding better I was still curious, "So they'd wear it like a dog collar?" I asked joking a bit.

Kelly shook her head no then said, "No, I'll use a leather collar with my casual pets, but once I commit to and fall in love with a pet I plan to give her a platinum collar that's engraved."

I smiled, "That sounds romantic. I kind of like the sound of that," then a thought occurred to me, "So ever had a time where you thought you'd met that girl?"

She considered my question carefully and answered somewhat coyly, "Maybe once or twice, but I was wrong."

Sensing it was a sensitive subject I left it alone. What I did was ask a self-serving question. One that I wanted to be answered because I wanted to know how I'd potentially measure up.

"What would this lady be like if you don't mind my asking?"

For once it was her that seemed to struggle to meet my eyes. Then finally she looked up at me and I could swear her eyes were moist when she said in a quiet but matter of fact way, "She'd be just like you Cadence, just without the boyfriend" and then kissed me. The kiss was a slow, luxurious type kiss but all the while it was going on I felt confused. I loved Dan and was still excited at the prospects of being with him, but I felt regret at the thought that I could have been the missing half of Kelly's life. God the effect this girl had on me.

I set all that aside as Kelly kissed her way down my neck to my chest and began to suck on my nipples. She ran her tongue all around my areolas just occasionally teasing my nipples. When she finally took one into her mouth, sucking, nibbling and biting at it, the erotic impulses it sent to my center had me grinding my hips into her thighs.

As I started moaning at her efforts she looked up at me with a smirk and said, "Like that slut?"

1...678910...21