The Other Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "That was the one thing I couldn't figure about you and Dan. He was always so clear how he could never date a smoker yet the waitress who first told me about seeing you two together said he'd went out and sat with you on the restaurant's patio while you smoked."

"Yeah," she smiled, "he's given me hell about it since we first met at the meetings. We'd take a fifteen-minute break at the midway point and I'd go out and smoke. I was still struggling with some stuff at that point and smoking about a pack a day. I knew it wasn't good for me, particularly these menthols, but it helped calm me so I was able to justify it I guess. Anyway, he knew I was struggling so even though neither he nor Sis cared for it they'd come to sit with me. I guess he just accepted me for my flaw and got used to being around me doing it though it's clear he doesn't like it."

I watched as she took another deep drag and asked, "You're worried about your health. I've noticed the way you eat and Sara was telling me about your job at the gym, so why not quit?"

She tilted her head up, pursed her lips and exhaled the smoke out. "I've got it down now to one out here with my first cup of morning coffee. I don't have another until after supper and then the last one right before I go to bed. It kind of helps me calm my mind before I try and sleep I guess. Like I told you last week, I'll likely quit soon but right now their kind of a crutch for me. I'm just not ready I guess."

I didn't answer but just shook my head to acknowledge her reasoning. I was staring into the night sky when I heard her exhale again and ask the question I was dreading, "So, how long have you known you were attracted to girls?"

"Since I was nine or ten," I said picking at a knot in the wood between us on the picnic table, "the first crushes I ever had were on girls."

She didn't reply instead just looking at me, waiting on me to continue,

"I never did anything about it. I was terrified of it because of the way I was brought up. If my parents had found out they'd have disowned me the way they did Sara."

"Does your boyfriend know? she asked.

I shook my head no, "You and Sis are the only two people alive who do besides me. I don't want him to know either. We've been through enough. I don't want to upset him any more than I already have."

"You plan on marrying him someday?" she asked as she took a final drag off her cigarette before crushing it out and walking over to drop it in the trash.

I shook my head yes, "Yeah, I do. Of course, that's a long way off."

"I'm going to give you some unsolicited advice then. At some point, before you do marry him, you need to be honest with him and tell him about this part of you. If he's going to marry you he deserves to know who you are. I've seen the way you look at me Cadence. There are other times I can feel your eyes on me when I'm not even looking at you. At some point in your life, you're going to owe it to yourself to examine that part of your sexuality. When that happens, it doesn't need to be a surprise to Dan as to who he married. Tell him, he's pretty open about this stuff with me. He might surprise you with how he takes it." she told me.

I blushed at her description of how obvious my thoughts about her had been. Instead of replying to her advice I asked, "When did you know?"

"Me?" she said touching her chest, "I think I always knew. There was never any doubt in my mind that I liked girls. Despite television, movies, and books telling me that as a girl I was supposed to be attracted to boys, I never was. I wasn't a tomboy or anything. I was very girly. I guess that's why it came as such a shock to my dad when he caught me making out with the neighbor girl in my room when I was only twelve. Then when I was sixteen, I decided to come out to my parents. Needless to say, he didn't take it well at all. He wasn't having some "fag" daughter as he put it. My Mom had actually known for several years I was a lesbian and she was cool with it but had always warned me my father would never accept it. Turns out she was right. They ended up divorcing over it and the only time I've seen him since then was at Ryan's funeral. He wouldn't even look at me then which is of course why I'm living here."

"How did Ryan feel about it, you being gay I mean," I asked.

She smiled with moist eyes as if remembering, "I told him when I was thirteen right before he left to go to college. He just put his arm around me and told me to be who I was meant to be and not to let anybody change me. He said he'd always love me regardless."

"I wish I could have gotten to know him. He sounds like a great guy." I said placing my hand on hers to comfort her.

She smiled and interlaced her fingers with mine and said, "Let's go get in the bed. We can finish talking there as long as we don't get too loud."

She took my hand and led me inside stopping just long enough to shut out the lights and place her smokes and lighter back on top of the fridge before we quietly headed towards her room.

Her room turned out to be another master. Kelly told me it was intended as an inlaw suite by the builders. It was a good size and had a large walk-in closet and bath with a huge walk-in shower.

"Wow, nice digs, "I told her.

She grinned as she went to her side of the bed and pulled the comforter and sheet down and slid in under it.

"It even has its own entrance," she said pointing to a door leading to a walkway on the side of the house and then added, "I never use it unless I bring a date back here."

"That happens often? "I asked my curiosity getting the better of me as I slid into bed on the other side.

She rolled facing me and grinned saying, "Not all that often. Lesbians tend to be a bit noisy during sex, myself included. So I try to do most of my hooking up elsewhere."

I was busy considering lesbians having loud orgasms when she asked, "What about you and Dan? Starting next week there will be nothing to stop you two from doing the deed, so to speak. Are you ready?"

"Oh God yes," I replied without any hesitation, "Truth is I've been ready. It's like I told my best friend, I'm tired of making myself come. I'm ready to feel somebody else do it for a change."

I paused and then said, "I am worried about one thing though. I'm a virgin and Dan, well he's quite large down there," I winced.

Kelly laughed grabbing my arm and saying, "I know! He sleeps here on the couch sometimes if it gets too late and then one morning I get up and head to the kitchen for my morning coffee and there he is on the couch. He must have kicked his covers off at some point in the night. Anyway, he's just laying there in his boxers sporting I believe what the boys call morning wood. When I got in the kitchen I told your sister it looked like he was smuggling an angry midget in his boxers. She'd already seen him and thought that a very apt description."

"How in the hell am I going to fit that thing inside me Kelly without ripping me open? I asked with real trepidation in my voice.

She thought for a second and asked, "Have you ever had anything inside you? I mean, do you still have your hymen?"

"Just my fingers," I answered, "and I broke my hymen horseback riding between the eighth and ninth grade. Why?"

She got up and went to her closet retrieving a footlocker type box. She sat it on the bed and said, "I might have a toy or two that we could use to stretch you out a bit if your game?"

I said nothing sitting up and moving to the foot of the bed where the box sat. My heart began racing at the thought of "we" using something in that box to prepare me for Dan. I peaked over into the box and was amazed to see a half dozen dildos of varying length and thickness. The smallest was red and about five inches in length and not much bigger around than a hotdog. The largest, on the other hand, was black and every bit of a foot long and as thick as a coke can. Kelly just stared at me while I looked into her toy chest taking it all in.

"What is this?" I asked picking up a harness with some type of metal locking attachment on it.

She took it from me and said, "It's a strapon harness."

She picked up one of the dildos and showed me the end opposite the head. "This has a male end that slides in and locks into the female end on the harness," she said as she demonstrated to me by locking on one about seven inches long and of decent thickness.

"A girl can then put the harness on and fuck her date with it."

My mind was blown, to say the least. The only porn I'd ever seen was a straight porn Karla and I had watched in her room on her laptop. While I had access to the internet my parents had monitoring software on it that limited what I could view. So my knowledge of lesbian sex was limited to a few erotic novels I'd found in a used bookstore and my imagination.

"You want to fuck me with that? I stammered out looking at her with a bit of alarm in my eyes.

She sat the strapon back in the box and came around and sat next to me and took my hand. "Look Cadence, I will put on a pair of shorts and keep my top on. Then I'll put the harness over that and we can start with the smallest one. You can keep your top on and just remove your panties. Once you're used to the first one we'll move on to the next size until we finally reach the one I think most likely is comparable to Dan. I'll take you shopping tomorrow and buy you one of your own to take to school with you. That way when you're ready for your man, you'll be able to enjoy it instead of it being a nightmare."

I sat there and listened to her the entire time while imagining her fucking me over and over with successive plastic cocks. The entire time I was imagining it a steady heartbeat was building in my pussy. By the time she was done with her spiel, I likely would have agreed to anything.

"Okay," I said, "but I don't want Dan or Sara to ever know"

She looked at me seriously and said, "I promise I'll never tell Dan if that's what you want. I'll never volunteer it to Sis either, but I won't lie to her if she ever directly asks me. I couldn't do that."

I didn't say anything. I just crawled back up to my spot on the bed and slid my panties off to signal my acceptance. Kelly smiled at me as she walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts as she'd promised. She put them on then walked back over to the bed and pulled the strap-on back out of the footlocker and proceeded to put it on. Once she tightened it around her hips she replaced the larger cock with the smallest one. The entire time she was doing this she maintained eye contact with me.

After taking the box and setting it on the floor on her side of the bed she joined me on the bed, walking on her knees until she was kneeling between my legs.

Looking down at my pussy she said, "I was going to suggest we use a bit of lube but you look pretty wet down there already."

I blushed but didn't reply. I just spread my legs wider welcoming her between them. She placed one hand down on the bed just outside of my right shoulder and used it to prop herself up as she used her other hand to slowly run the small cock up and down my pussy lips. I couldn't help but moan at the contact and in anticipation of what was about to happen. Kelly centered the head of the cock at my entrance all the while looking me in the eye and slowly inserted the tip inside me. She eased it in slowly until she had a couple of inches inside me then slowly worked it back out. She repeated the process over and over again until she had the entire five inches inside me.

"Are you okay Cadence?" she asked smiling down at me.

I simply shook my head yes looking up at her, lost in those hypnotic blue eyes.

"I'm going to start to fuck you now. I'll be slow, to begin with, but as I see you responding I'm going to speed up, okay?" she asked as she started to slowly stroke in and out of me.

I just closed my eyes and moaned in response. There was a small amount of discomfort at first but it quickly went away and her strokes started to feel good. She was soon pulling it almost out before quickly ramming it back in. Her pace built up and before long her hips were smacking against mine and it felt so damn good. I opened my eyes and the blue-eyed, blond goddess above me was staring at me intently.

Just when I was getting into it she pulled out. When I objected, she said, "Relax baby, this next one's longer and a bit thicker. It will feel much better."

She reached over the edge of the bed and pulled up a cock that appeared to be about six inches long but was much thicker than the first. It was closer to one of those old D cell flashlight batteries in thickness. Once she'd returned between my legs she once again rubbed the head up and down my soaked pussy lips before placing it at my opening and gently sliding the head in. This one made me feel much fuller and I could feel it stretching my tight hole.

"Doing okay baby?" Kelly asked me tenderly.

I shook my head yes and said, "Just go slow."

She slowly worked her hips, sliding the second cock into my pussy a little at a time. When she had its full length inside me she told me, "Okay Cadence, just like last time, I'm going to start slow. As I slowly build up speed you let me know how it feels."

I looked at her with lust in my eyes and simply said, "Okay, I'm ready."

Once again she began to slowly pull the cock almost all the way out before slowly sliding it back in. As she gradually began to pick up the pace my pussy started to radiate pleasure with each stroke. I wasn't sure I was lucky enough to be one of those women who could come from intercourse as I'd read most women couldn't, but I did know I was liking what I was feeling.

"So... good," I moaned to Kelly. She just grinned down at me and began to slowly ramp up her speed until like before, her hips were slapping against mine at a steady pace.

As she reached the pace of pounding into me she said, "You like that huh?"

"Oh God yes," I replied, "I love it!"

Once again though she stopped and once again I started to protest. She put a finger to my mouth and told me, "This next one is seven inches long and even thicker than the last. It's not as big as your boyfriend's large cock but I think you'll like the feel of it even better once you get used to its girth."

I lay there with a feeling of anticipation wondering how glorious it would feel to have this beautiful woman pound an even bigger one into my aching pussy. I was doing a good job of keeping my feelings about Dan and whether this was actually cheating compartmentalized so far. I'd deal with those later.

Kelly returned to me with the new cock attached to the harness. It was again noticeably longer and a bit thicker than the last only this one was purple and appeared to have thick ridges along its length. Instead of sliding between my legs again she looked at me and said bluntly, "Alright you cock hungry little slut, I want your knees bent and together then I want you to draw them up as close to your chin as possible.

I'd never been referred to as a slut before, to say the least. Under normal circumstances, I would have been angered by the insult as it wasn't true. Right now though I was feeling rather slutty being naked from the waist down with my knees drawn up and my naked pussy exposed while waiting to be fucked again.

Kelly arranged herself closer and tapped the head of the rubber cock against my clit causing me to jump.

She said, "This time you're going to have to tell me what you want before I'll give it to you."

I looked at her a bit unsure of what she wanted. I'd certainly never participated in any dirty talk and found the thought of having to ask for what I wanted intimidating and a bit humiliating.

Releasing my right knee I pointed to the cock and said a bit shyly, "I want that inside me."

She shook her head no, "That won't do Cadence. A good slut will be specific about what she wants." As she said these words she continued to rub the head of the cock against my pussy lips, coating its head in my juices and driving me to distraction.

Though embarrassed by the prospect of having to say it my sexual frustration gave me the courage to say, "I want you to take that cock, put it in my pussy, and make me come."

As if my submitting to her request confirmed something to her, Kelly briefly smiled and responded, "That's a good slut and good sluts get rewarded." She then parted my knees and placed the cocks head at my opening. She once again eased the head in but this time surprised me by ramming the full seven inches into my pussy to the hilt.

"Umph," I cried out as the sudden intrusion burned a bit at first. She began to immediately stroke it in and out.

Kelly placed her hand over my mouth and shook her head, 'No crying out my pet. We wouldn't want to be waking Sis or CK. Do you understand."

She removed her hand from my mouth so I could reply. In response, I simply shook my head yes as she slowly picked up speed sliding the cock almost completely out of me before ramming it back in. The initial burn had disappeared and been replaced by those pleasurable feelings that quickly had me building towards orgasm.

She stopped stroking and said, "When I ask you a question slut I expect a response."

Her haughty reply stunned me but willing to do anything to get her to resume fucking I responded, "Yes Ma'am, I understand about being quiet."

Immediately she resumed stroking the cock in and out and rewarded me by saying, "Good pet. How does this cock feel in you."

Enraptured by the feelings building in my pussy, I blurted out, "It feels so fucking good in my pussy. I want to come so bad."

In response, Kelly began to pound me harder and said, "Pet's don't have pussies, they have cunts, understand?"

Confused by the distinction and despite being offended by the use of the word cunt I quickly replied, "Yes ma'am, please fuck my cunt and make me come."

Pleased by my response Kelly placed the palms of both her hands on the backs of my thighs and began to pound me like a jackhammer.

"I want you looking at me when you come slut," I heard her say. I opened my eyes and stared up into hers. I noticed for the first time that they were so blue they almost seemed to have a hint of gray to them. As she supported herself against the back of my thighs I noticed all the definitions in her arms. She was so lean I could see the veins snaking through them. They were obvious as well in her shoulders as I watched the spaghetti straps of her camisole bounce with each stroke she gave me. Lastly, I could see her arousal in the way her nipples protruded through the silk material of her top and her desire for me in the way she looked at me. All those things combined with the pounding she was giving me put me over the top.

"Oh God Kelly, I'm gonna..." I started to cry out. I never got to finish the sentence as she used her hands to spread my legs apart as she continued to stroke into me. She leaned in quickly bringing her mouth to mine, jamming her tongue into my mouth. I threw my arms around the back of her neck and buried myself into the kiss as I rode out my orgasm. My legs and thighs shook as my stomach shivered with the convulsions running through my center. The thought I'd had my first orgasm with a girl simultaneously as my first kiss with one briefly ran through my head.

"Fuck that was good," I told her when she finally broke our kiss, "I've never come that hard before."

She smiled down at me as she slowed her fucking motion and replied, "We've still got one more size cock to go in getting you ready for your boyfriend."

Before withdrawing the cock from me she leaned in and kissed me again. This one wasn't as passionate as the first. It was more languid and sensual. I felt myself melting into it. I loved Dan but realized that given the right opportunity, I could give myself to this woman.

1...56789...21