The Other Side of the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla grinned, "Oooh, look at you almost being a slut."

I laughed in response and asked her how things had gone on her side.

"Well," She said somewhat coyly, "over on my side I held one in my hand and my mouth as well." She then wiped each corner of her mouth and grinned.

I fanned my face in fake embarrassment and retorted, "I guess you've gone full-blown slut on me."

We exited the bathroom laughing with both guys looking at us wondering what we'd been discussing. I noticed that as we exited the building Dan held the door open for both Karla and I then held my hand as we walked to the car to where he led me around to my side and opened my door for me. He held my right hand as I slipped inside then handed me my seatbelt and shut my door. I made note of Karla watching all this then turning to Alan who'd simply walked around to his side of the car. She started animatedly gesturing and saying something to her perplexed looking boyfriend. I couldn't hear what she said but I could pretty much guess at its content.

When we pulled up in front of my house I thought to ask Dan if Kelly had gone back home this morning. I'd forgotten all about her and was feeling a bit guilty for not asking her to tag along with us tonight.

"Yeah she went back after waking up and having breakfast this morning," he replied.

Out of curiosity, I asked, "So where has she been sleeping all these times she's spent the night at your parent's house?"

Dan looked at me and grinned, "She sleeps on our couch. You're not still threatened by Kelly, are you? It would be funny if you were."

"No, not really. But you have to admit, she's awfully pretty so I don't know why you find it so odd," I admitted.

He shook his head. "Oh, she's gorgeous. She's also gay you know."

Needless to say, finding out Kelly was a lesbian was titillating news. I'd already been struggling not to fantasize about this blonde and sexy goddess. This news would make that nearly impossible, particularly since Dan and I weren't yet having sex. I would have to watch my reactions around her when I spent the night there tomorrow night. No one yet knew of my attraction to the fairer sex and I didn't want anything I did to tip my hand to Kelly or Sara.

"No, I didn't know." I told Dan a bit exasperated, "How was I supposed to know?"

We kissed goodnight and I made my way into the house and after speaking briefly to my parents I said goodnight and went to my room. There I dressed for bed and did my normal nighttime routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth. After turning off the lights and crawling underneath my covers my mind wandered to thoughts of Kelly. God, she was so hot and sexy. Already horny from my sexually frustrating night with Dan and thinking of her and her perfect body was the last thing I needed. That didn't stop it from happening though.

"How could I not fantasize about her," I said to myself out loud.

I imagined being able to suck on her perfect breasts while running my tongue over what I could only imagine would be succulent nipples. Finally being able to taste another woman's pussy, was my number one fantasy. To have it be hers would be almost too much to ask. Just to be able to kiss her would probably be enough to take me over the edge right now. She had that perfect pouty bottom lip. The kind that just begs to be sucked on. I now had my hands inside my panties frantically rubbing my clit as I imagined being between her legs sucking her pussy and lapping away at her juices.

"Oh fuck that's so good."

For some reason at that moment I imagined her pulling my hair and grinding my face side to side as she ordered me to make her come. That was all it took to send me over the top and trigger my orgasm. I came harder than I ever had before. My pussy was so wet afterward, I had to return to the bathroom and take a quick shower to freshen myself up. Otherwise, I was afraid my mother or sister would for some reason wander into my room and find it smelling like sex.

The next day I spoke briefly to Karla and let her know I was spending the night with my sister and to cover for me should my parents call. She promised me she would and I promised her we'd get together Sunday afternoon to spend some time together before I left for college on Monday.

Dan picked me up the next day at noon to take me to Sara's house. I was looking forward to spending time with her and my niece as well as him. I promised myself that while she was still awake that I would focus my attention on CK. After that, I would see what happened. He mentioned that his Uncle had asked for his help with some things around his house. He wasn't sure how long it would take but hoped to be able to make it over to see me at some point tonight. I assured him that it was okay that he'd be busy as we would have plenty of time once we went off to school to see each other. Plus, we'd have time tomorrow to spend together as well.

When we arrived at Sara's I almost expected to be met in the yard by CK but instead, Dan lead me straight into the house. We were quickly met by my sister making a gesture for us to be quiet and waving us into the dining room where she had lunch waiting.

"CK just went down for a nap about an hour ago. She should be getting up here in the next little bit but I like to let her wake up on her own so she isn't grouchy," She informed us.

While we ate she caught me up on how her week had gone and asked about our packing preparedness for school. I'd been done for more than a week now. Dan said he still had a few odds and ends to take care of on Sunday. I asked her where Kelly was. She rolled her eyes and said one of her coping mechanisms for dealing with her brother's death was to start working out with weights and doing different types of cardio exercises. She'd gotten so involved and dedicated with it that one of the owners at the gym had hired her to start training people and to teach a women's fitness class. That's where she was now.

"So her coping mechanisms include working out and smoking cigarettes," I joked, "makes perfect sense to me."

Sara laughed and said, "The two do seem a bit counter-intuitive don't they."

Dan stayed long enough so that he could see CK after she woke up. He then left to go help his Uncle Cameron with a few things. I spent the afternoon with my sister and niece playing with her toys, having a tea party and watching her swing on a swing-set I found out Dan had built her after he'd gotten to know Kelly and Sara.

Kelly finally arrived home about a half-hour before dinner. Sara was busy cooking and CK and I were sitting on the floor in their den surrounded by her baby dolls. When I heard her come in I looked up and spotted her bent over at the hall closet taking off her shoes. She was wearing black yoga pants that couldn't have hugged her shapely ass any tighter or better had they been painted on. She was also wearing a peach-colored tank top that played perfectly off her tanned skin and blonde hair. I was just beginning to imagine myself walking up behind her and wrapping one arm around her waist while sweeping her hair to the side so I could kiss her on her graceful neck when I was startled out of my reverie by CK.

"Cady, I said da baby is cryin." she chastised me quite loudly.

I shook my head as if to clear the naughty thoughts I was having and grabbed up the baby CK indicated was the offending party. While I pretended to soothe her (because she only had baby girls to hear her tell things) I snuck a look at Kelly and noticed she was staring at me with a funny look and smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked perhaps a bit too defensively.

She shook her head and said, "Nothing really, I just had a light click on confirming something I had been unsure about before."

She came in and sat down on the floor and kissed CK on the forehead then looked at me and asked, "So how'd things go with Dan?"

I was having trouble looking at her the way she was sitting. She had squatted onto her knees with her lower legs folded underneath her as she sat on her sock covered feet. Her legs were spread just enough that her crotch area drew my eyes every time I looked her way. I was doing my best not to be too obvious but had little doubt she'd caught me sneaking looks once or twice judging from the smirk on her face.

"It went well. He was very gentlemanly for which I understand I have you to thank. We spent some time with friends on Thursday night having dinner and seeing a movie. He was so genteel during our date that my friend Karla was griping at her boyfriend by the end wanting to know why he couldn't be more like Dan."

That gave her a good laugh. She then told me I was welcome and she'd only sought to get him to treat me the way I deserved to be treated. She smiled and sounded so sincere when she said it, my heart started racing. It was almost as if she was flirting with me.

She then excused herself to go take a shower while CK and I continued to care for what were very colicky babies. We'd just made our way to be seated at the dinner table when I looked up and saw Kelly walking through the den headed into the dining room and nearly stopped breathing.

She was again wearing the peach and black combo but this time it consisted of a peach camisole that just barely covered half of a pair of black bikini panties. The air conditioning had gotten to her as both nipples were poking through the silk material.

The sound of Sara clearing her throat brought my head around, "Are we ready to eat?" she asked while giving me an odd stare. Realizing that she too had caught me leering at Kelly like a perverted old man, I felt myself turning red and looked away just shaking my head yes.

I spent most of my meal focusing on CK. She'd taken to me in our short time together and I already knew I'd love her till my last breath. I did manage to make eye contact with Sara when she engaged me about my plans for school but whenever Kelly would ask me a question, I would answer her while looking down at my plate. I probably couldn't have been more obvious in my attempts to avoid looking at her had I sent out a memo stating my plans to do so.

After dinner, we all gathered in the den because my niece wanted me to watch her favorite Disney movie with her. CK and I sat down at the corner of their sectional sofa with Sara sitting to my left. Unfortunately for me, that meant Kelly was just to our right and within my line of sight while looking at the TV, even if she was just within my peripheral vision. Thankfully, she at least had covered up her long tan legs and panties with a blanket.

I'd of course seen the movie before several times but acted like it was my first time for CK. It seemed to thrill her that I got to experience it with her for the first time. The lights were out and only the light from the TV illuminated things. That made me feel safe in stealing glances at the goddess to my right. I knew it could never lead anywhere but her beauty just left me breathless.

By the second half of the movie, CK was yawning and resting her head against my right shoulder. I knew it was only a matter of time before she'd be out like a light. Sure enough with about twenty minutes left in the movie, I could tell from her breathing she was gone. I got Sara's attention and mouthed to her that she was asleep. She reached over to the end table and cut a lamp on then stopped the movie and took her from me saying she'd be back in a moment.

I looked around in time to see Kelly standing stretching and yawning. she had one arm over her head with the other tucked behind it forcing her tits out more prominently. She caught me looking, smiled and then said excuse me, and told me she'd be right back.

I had just exhaled the breath I was holding as she left the room and my sister reentered it.

"How about a hand with the dishes baby girl?" she asked.

I told her sure and followed her into the kitchen. When we got in there she pulled a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator and got three wine glasses down from a cabinet. As I was watching her poor the red wine into the glasses I noticed Kelly round the corner. She'd put on a sweatshirt I thought I recognized as Dan's and had her box of cigarettes and a lighter in one hand. With the other, she reached out and grabbed her glass of wine and told us she'd be back inside to help in just a few minutes. I watched her ass as it sashayed towards the back door following it until the door shut. The thought of what it would be like to bite one of those firm cheeks was just starting through my mind when I turned back to the sink to find my big sister staring at me with a determined look on her face.

"Something you'd like to share with your big sis Cadence?" she asked with one eyebrow cocked.

I knew by the use of my full name I was in trouble. Growing up she only ever used it if she suspected me of not being honest with her or trying to hide something I'd done. It also meant she wouldn't let this go till she got the truth. So I did what was expected of me.

I played dumb.

"I don't know what you mean Sis," I said while looking at her reflection in the window over the sink. With the lights on it acted as a mirror. I could see her standing there holding a glass of wine in one hand with her arms crossed.

She grabbed my shoulder and gently forced me to turn and look at her. She then handed me the glass of wine and reached to grab the other for herself before saying, "Alright, if you want to play dumb I'll spell it out for you. I caught the lustful look in your eye when Kelly came to the table. I also saw you stealing glances at her during the movie. You want to tell me how long you've been into girls and does Dan know?"

I sighed deeply and took a sip of the wine. It wasn't that I thought Sara would judge me for being attracted to Kelly. What I was afraid of was that she'd think I was leading Dan on. I was sincere in my love for Dan.

"I love Dan, Sara, please don't doubt that. I want to be with him. Heck, I want desperately to have sex with him and will as soon as the time is right at school. When school is done I hope he'll want to marry me," I told her.

"But...," she said while rolling her hand as if telling me to get to the point.

I looked her in the eye, bit my lower lip, then said, "But yes, I'm attracted to women too. I've known I was since I was nine or ten and developed crushes on a couple of friends. It only got worse in middle and high school when I started having to shower with my classmates."

She grinned and said, "I guess that would be tough."

After taking a sip of wine she asked, "I assume since you're still living and living with the parental units that they or Ann have no clue?"

"God no," I replied then added, "I haven't admitted it to anyone till I just told you and yes, that includes Dan."

I watched her pondering my reply as she took another drink of her wine. "So you're bisexual?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess that's the term," I answered her while rubbing my eyes. I took another sip of my wine then admitted, "Though I know I'm a lot more attracted to women as a whole."

She looked at me perplexed, "So what's Dan, an outlier?"

"I guess you can't help who you fall in love with any more than you can help who your parents are," I told her, "I knew there was no way I'd ever be able to act on being attracted to girls while living at home. I mean look at what happened to you. It was too big a chance to take. Dan just happened to come along early enough in my life that I fell in love with him, so maybe I just set that part of me aside and enjoy being with him."

Sara set her empty wine glass on the counter and asked pointedly, "Are you trying to convince me or yourself? Cause, in either case, I'd say you need to develop a much better poker face when it comes to being around women you're attracted to."

Then just seconds before Kelly walked back in from outside, she added, "By the way, don't think Kelly didn't notice it too. She's attuned to that type of thing."

I swallowed the last of my wine as she walked in and thought to myself, great, now I have to be worried about her gaydar.

Sara cleared the table and stuck me in the one place I didn't need to be, bumping hips with Kelly as she washed and I rinsed and dried the dishes. I looked at Sara at one point and she grinned at me letting me know she could see my discomfort. I stuck my tongue out at her before turning back to the sink hearing her giggle behind me.

When we finished, we headed back to the den and finished off the bottle of wine while chatting. After heading to the kitchen and placing her glass in the sink and bringing us another bottle she announced she was headed to bed.

"CK gets up early so Momma has to get her sleep," she explained.

I asked her where some extra sheets and blankets for the sectional assuming that's where I would sleep.

She just grinned at me and said, "Oh no Cady, you're sleeping with Kelly. Her bed is a king-size so there's plenty of room for you. You girls don't stay up too late now and try and behave yourself," she said looking at both of us before smirking at me and turning to go in her room.

My head still facing towards a retreating Sara I squeezed my eyes shut, took a deep breath and turned to Kelly with as comfortable a smile as I could manage. Fortunately, she wasn't looking she was instead looking for a movie we could watch on Netflix. She settled on a movie called "Below Her Mouth". She only told me it was a love story she'd been wanting to see as she returned with the popcorn. I poured us both another glass of wine while she started the movie. She sat about a foot away from me setting the bowl between us and tucking her feet up underneath her. I noticed she'd taken off the sweatshirt and was just in her camisole and panties again.

The movie started and I quickly figured out she was right. It was, in fact, a love story. It just happened to be one that took place between two women. It was about this girl that reminded me a bit, of both Kelly and my androgynous crush in high school, a girl named Rachel Blythe. She had a similar look as Rachel in the style and length of her hair as well as the way she presented herself. Like both Kelly and Rachel, her figure featured well defined yet feminine female musculature. She also had the same white blonde hair color as Kelly.

In the story, she is working a construction job finishing the roof on a building next door to the condo of a young engaged couple. After taking notice of the girl as she leaves for work she later runs into her at a gay bar where the engaged girl's friend takes her on a lark. Their flirtation starts there with a kiss that both enjoyed though it leads the engaged girl to run away feeling conflicted about the kiss. In the story, her boyfriend is the typical business type who seems more concerned with his job than his future wife. She's missing the passion in the relationship. The two girls, of course, ended up hooking up and falling in love. The sex scenes were quite torrid including a scene where the androgynous girl fucked her femme girlfriend in the bathtub with a strapon. By that point, I was soaked and had my thighs squeezed together in an attempt to get some kind of friction down there.

When the movie was over we grabbed the wine and bowl and carried them into the kitchen where I threw away the wine bottle while Kelly rinsed and washed out the popcorn bowl leaving it to drip dry on the counter.

She then grabbed her sweatshirt putting it on and reached on top of the fridge for her cigarettes and lighter before smiling and inviting me outside, "Come keep me company while I have one more before bed."

I nodded yes and followed her out the door. She turned on the light before stepping out onto the concrete patio and walking over to sit down on top of the picnic table at its corner while propping her feet up on the bench. I sat next to her and watched her take a cigarette out of the pack and light it before taking a deep inhale and setting the lighter aside. She exhaled a long thin stream of white smoke into the night air and said, "I'd offer you one but your sister and boyfriend would likely kill me."

1...45678...21