The Other Side of The Green Sofa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first stage of foreplay and I was doing it in full view, with my husband only yards away. That alone was turning me on, the risk of discovery fuelling my recklessness and every sip of my drink reducing my inhibition, the previous shots having gone straight to my head. I'm sure Andy could sense that, given the way our conversation was going, with his bulge becoming ever more obvious as the electricity built up between us.

As we chatted, he gradually moved away from Meryl and closer to me, his arms spread out on the backrest of the bench seat. He was discrete, but I felt a charge go through me as our legs touched, his left leg hooking between mine, subliminally indicating his desire to spread my legs, whilst I desperately fought back the desire to grasp the bulge between his legs.

I felt so hot and horny and desperately wanted a mans touch, my eyes flitting between his face and his crotch, while we chatted, Andy smiling whilst admiring my cleavage and my legs, which I encouraged by edging up my already short skirt to give him a glimpse of sheer stockings and black suspender belt.

I could resist no longer and reached under the table to briefly give his bulge a squeeze, feeling a large semi stiff member, coiled like a snake, ready to strike.

Thankfully, only Meryl noticed, looking up from her phone with a little laugh as my face reddened at my boldness.

That touch seemed to be the signal Andy was waiting for as he suddenly turned the conversation to his car. He described the model, the colour, things that he must have known that I would not be interested in. But when he added how comfortable it was and mentioned that it was in the car park, I realised what he was hinting at.

When he asked if I wanted to have a look at it, I finally understood, nodding in agreement, a knot tightening in my stomach.

"I'd love to Andy, it sounds interesting."

I realised that we had just made an unspoken agreement to have sex and suddenly felt a little scared at what I was about to do, watching Andy get up and move away. He headed back toward the pool table, just as John broke off his conversation with his friend and looked over at me.

Stumbling over, with Meryl's husband Terry in tow, he asked if we were OK for drinks and sat down next to Meryl, who expertly shared a fictional version of our conversation, allowing me to nervously look over and see Andy leaving, with a smile in my direction.

John was clearly drunk and struggling to talk, but I was now wondering how to escape unnoticed. When he looked away to answer a shout from the bar, Meryl gestured to me to go, so I made my move. I noticed Terry's face as he picked up on Meryl's actions, probably guessing at what was happening.

"Just going to the loo John." I lied.

As I said this, he nodded, not listening as usual, before getting up to join somebody at the bar.

Trying my hardest to seem casual, I headed off down the hallway, breaking off and going out through a side entrance.

The door blew closed and the cold night air hit me, the skimpy top and short skirt offering no protection from the wind blowing across the wet grass.

Struggling with high heels, I turned the corner to the car park, leaning against the wall to remove my heels, then my panties and skimpy bra. I'd had sex in a car plenty of times as a teenager, so knew how to prepare for a quickie, but couldn't remember ever being this desperate, or so turned on at the thought of a quick fuck in the back of a car, with a man I'd only just met.

Andy's headlights flashed from the unlit end of the car park and I hurried toward him, my bare feet reddening from the cold grass, nipples now rock hard from the cold and the excitement.

Falling gratefully into his warm car I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed passionately, his hand going straight to my bare pussy, his touch being greeted with passionate moans from us both.

"Wow Jane, I wondered if you were serious, but when I saw you taking your panties off just now, I knew you were as horny as I am. You've done this before haven't you?"

"Not for a while, but it's like riding a bike isn't it, you just throw your leg over and off you go!"

We both giggled at my nervous joke as I grappled with his zipper while he undid his belt, bending to kiss my breasts, nuzzling rigid nipples and making appreciative noises as he explored my half naked body while I fumbled inside his pants, finally managing to pull his length free.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, staring at the biggest cock I had ever handled, as stiff as a rod now, as he continued to nuzzle my breasts and finger me. I peered over his shoulder trying to look at it as my hand transmitted the size and heat of my first strange cock for years. It didn't feel massively long, but was incredibly thick and hot, with a huge wet glans.

"Glad you like it!" Andy said proudly. "Pop this on it, then we'll get in the back."

He handed me a condom which I struggled to fit over his cock as he watched, smiling and looking proudly at himself as I slowly rolled the rubber down his length. He then pulled me in for a long sexy kiss while he slowly dropped the seat back and manoeuvred us both into the back seat.

Andy sat on the back seat, proudly holding his erection in front of him, watching me pull up my skirt and sit astride him, reaching down to move his cock into position with eyes closed at the thrill of feeling the warmth of a cock nuzzling my lips, ready to enter me. Hips raised, I paused briefly before letting my full weight down, exhaling slowly as his cock filled and stretched my dry vagina.

I was so desperate that, despite the dryness and discomfort I came instantly, gripping him close to me, crushing my breasts to his face, a nipple slipping between his lips, electricity flowing down my body as he sucked and licked my nipples and breasts, holding himself inside me until my orgasm faded.

I guessed that I had taken his full length, but looking down, It seemed like I had only managed to crush his head into me, so tried to relax my pussy, feeling the wetness which had arrived with my orgasm soften our unison, allowing him to slowly slip further into me.

He responded by raising his hips to nudge a reaction, then pushing my hips up until the head of his cock almost slipped out, before letting me drop slowly back onto him, his juices adding to my own growing wetness to allow me to enjoy the sensation.

It felt fantastic to have a cock forcing it's way into me, especially as I knew that this guy wanted me from the moment he set eyes on me that night.

For the few minutes before I silently agreed to come to his car and have sex, I had felt wanted, desired and lusted after, for the first time since my wedding day. That feeling alone was enough to make me want to have sex with him, or any man for that matter.

He pressed further in as the feelings slowly faded, leaving me numb, watching through the misty back windscreen as a man wandered across to unlock his car and drive off, realising that if a second strange man had opened the car door and joined us, I would have let him fuck me too.

Not sure if I was drunk, drugged or just desperate for sex, I threw my head back and let the feelings take me to another world.

With eyes closed, my hips dropped down on him, his cock slipping easily in this time, as the years slipped away. I was a fifty year old married woman, skirt pulled up in the back of a strange man's car, sitting astride an engorged cock which was firmly embedded in me as I recovered from one orgasm and prepared for another.

As I opened my eyes and looked hungrily at him, his face inches from mine, I hugged him tightly, breasts crushed against his chest, feeling my nipples soften as the orgasm faded and I finally relaxed.

He looked back with that smile, my eyes showing that I was desperate for more as his fingers dug into my fleshy backside.

Then I heard myself begging him to fuck me.

I tried to sound forceful, but it came out as a shivering whimper, repeated over and over as I wriggled my hips desperate to feel him press further inside me.

He responded by lifting me off his cock, which sprang out and stood staring at me, wet and still as hard as stone. Kicking the seat back forward, he moved me round, pressing me face down across it. He then moved himself to enter me from behind, starting slowly, pressing deeper with every thrust as I moaned, straining to take him, desperate to enjoy every inch of his gorgeous red hot member.

"Fuck, you look so sexy!" He said, as he pulled his cock out, hovering at my entrance. "I just love the look of you in those suspenders, they make you look so..........fuckable!"

In ordinary circumstances I might have been offended by such a crude comment, but I now took it as a compliment. He was telling me that I was sexy, irresistible, and it made me feel like a porn star. I was so turned on by that comment and the situation, that I was desperate to feel him back inside me and I told him so.

"Don't sit there admiring the view, get on with it, John will wonder where I am! Bloody hell Andy, it's been ages since I've felt like this, stick that gorgeous cock back in and fuck me!"

He chuckled at my response, watching my backside push back toward him, presumably thinking, quite rightly, that I was a real life frustrated, and now very desperate, housewife.

As his laugh faded I felt him fumble around behind me, the sheath's floppy tip tickling my entrance, before stopping and asking the question I was secretly hoping for.

"You're new to all this aren't you?"

He whispered this into my ear, his cock pressing gently into me, as if he was unsure if he wanted to continue.

I hoped he hadn't had a sudden change of heart as he continued whispering.

"When you said it's been ages, what did you mean? When was the last time you had sex?"

My lips were dry but I gasped out.

"This is the first time I've had proper sex for about two years, and now you're asking questions!"

He pressed in a little further as he continued his verbal probing.

"Proper sex? What does that mean?"

"Oh, yes, that feels good! I mean sex with a man rather than a piece of vibrating rubber. Please Andy, don't stop now!"

"So you won't have any infections. Is there any chance of you getting pregnant?"

I knew why he was asking and we were obviously on the same wavelength, so gave him the answer he wanted.

"Highly unlikely, but I'll take that chance Andy, take the condom off if you like."

I paused, thinking over the consequences of what I was about to say, before adding, "Don't pull out either, I want to feel you come inside me."

I felt him pull at the condom as he nuzzled my ear, whispering again how fantastic I looked and how he couldn't wait to come in me. He threw it onto the front seat and lined himself up, wetting my lips by drawing his wettened cock along my slit, before driving firmly into me with a long satisfied moan.

"Fuck that feels so good! I've fucked a lot of women, but It's the first time I've ever done it bareback. Everybody is so fucking paranoid about catching something."

I hadn't even thought about disease, it just wasn't something I'd ever considered before. For a brief moment I wanted him to pull out, but as he slowly and gently started to fuck me from behind, those thoughts dissipated and I slipped back into a dreamlike state. His cock rubbed against that soft pad inside my vagina as he pushed himself deeper with every stroke, making me feel good, gasping and moaning as his cock restored my ageing pussy to life, scrubbing away the years of inactivity and making sensations surge through it's walls. Feelings and thoughts which I had not felt for years coursed through my mind and body as he struggled and grunted to force his full length home, whilst giving a running commentary on how great it felt, how sexy I looked, how soft my breasts were and how tight my pussy was.

His words made me feel great about myself, enhancing the feeling and experience of being fucked passionately for the first time in decades. Finally and with a long groan of pleasure, he made one last long push and forced home the last inch of his manhood, my eyes now bulging with ecstasy, a guttural groan leaving my lips as the air was expelled from my lungs with the force of his body against mine.

Waiting until he felt me relax, he slowly started moving in sympathy with my squirming hips, his breathing ragged as he started to fuck me hard, gradually picking up the pace as we both got into the rhythm of this passionate experience.

At first, all I could think of was that I was the first woman he had fucked without a condom, my pussy lips were the first his cock had slid past without a skin of rubber between them, my vagina triggering the nerve ends of his glans as my lips pushed his foreskin back.

He was good at this, picking up on my changing desire and needs, modifying his pace and force accordingly. When I felt pain, he slowed and stopped pushing hard, but as my orgasm grew, he sensed that I needed it harder, faster, deeper.

From his grunts and moans, I sensed that he was also about to come and felt him change position, so that his cock head rubbed against my g-spot once more, his hand moving to rub my clitoris, quickly bringing me to a shattering body wrenching climax just as he started filling me with streams of cum, bellowing his desire for me, thrusting like a frenzied rabbit, hammering away at my now swollen and bruised pussy, the car rocking wildly as we came together in a frenzied, passionate finale.

Laying there with his arms curling round, holding my breasts, I felt fantastic, exhausted and elated. He clearly felt the same, holding me tight as he asked me what my name was.

"Jane." I replied.

"Jane, you are far and away the best, most sexy woman I have ever had the pleasure to fuck, we were made for each other I think.

I had the same feelings as I struggled to unscramble my thoughts, trying to remember sex even remotely as good as this and how I ended up in this car, with cum running down my leg. In the end, all I could think of was that I had to repeat this in more comfortable surroundings.

So, as he finally pulled out and tucked himself away, caressing my breasts one more time whilst kissing me goodbye, I picked up his phone and rattled in my name and number before retrieving my panties and bra, struggling into them and forcing my heels on before walking, bow legged, back to the bathroom inside the bar.

I looked in the mirror and saw a deeply satisfied woman looking back. My hair was a mess, clothes in disarray, make up smeared, but my skin was glowing and I had a huge smile on my face. Digging out my phone, I realised that the whole wonderful experience had lasted less than thirty minutes. John would not be missing me, I was sure.

Tidying myself in front of the mirror, I froze as the door swung open and Meryl walked in, laughing.

"By the look on your face, I guess that you enjoyed it then?" she asked.

"Meryl, I could kiss your feet for arranging that. I haven't enjoyed sex so much for ages, if ever. Even when I was a teenager I don't remember feeling so horny. If I wasn't so sore I'd go out and fuck him again!"

Meryl kissed my cheek and gently brushed the hair from my face.

"Next time will be better, I promise. This journey has only just begun Jane, there are plenty of guys like Andy, all desperate to show mature women like us what great lovers they are. You'll get the odd idiot, but I've found ways of dealing with them. The main thing is never to allow them to go in without a condom. Regardless of what they tell you, or how much you might want it, make sure they wear one, it's the number one rule in this lifestyle."

Meryl was right of course and I was already feeling uneasy about being so irresponsible on my first encounter. I just hoped Andy was being truthful about never going bareback before, although the way he reacted when he pressed home his bare cock into my unprotected pussy made me think he was genuinely experiencing that feeling for the first time.

Meryl knew that my journey was only just beginning and she gave me plenty of advice. So the next day, when my phone buzzed continuously with messages from the dating app I had some idea. about who to block and who to respond to. There were so many messages pouring in that I had to turn off the alerts, using the excuse to John that there was a problem with my phone.

It was going to be difficult to stop myself from getting involved in messaging back some of the men whose bodies were graphically displayed on my phone, but John was going away in two days, travelling to Germany for his routine work trip. He would be away for a whole month, so I needed to be patient for the next two days.

I usually hated it when he was away, as I would feel bored and lonely, but now found myself excited at the prospect of time on my own to explore my new found sexual appetite with a list of strange new men lusting after me, all desperate to fondle, penetrate and inseminate this ageing body.

I was looking forward to being a single woman for a few weeks.

After an hour or so I could contain my curiosity no longer, so hid myself away to browse through the pile of messages from the lusty young men desperate to fuck an older woman. Despite the endless list of hunky young men, my mind kept recalling the events of the night before, and of Andy.

There was no message from him, which deflated me a little, so I continued to browse the dating app, trying to find somebody local enough to be convenient but far enough away to give some distance to my infidelity.

The other problem was to find somebody who seemed nice, safe and who was attractive. This proved to be difficult, as I found myself distracted by men whose profiles showed their cocks, not their face.

I made a short list of five guys and sent short messages, just to make initial contact, but not knowing how to handle things from then on. My finger hovered over a large black cock, but I chickened out and convinced myself that I needed to see a face to go with that impressive member.

With Andy, it had felt like a casual pick up from my youth, a one night stand in the traditional way, a face to face meeting, with body language to interpret and flirtation, something I had always liked. Even after I married, I enjoyed innocent flirtation, which occasionally led to difficult situations with friends.

So to arrange to meet up with a stranger just for sex seemed a little weird and I had no idea how to go about it safely.

Just as I was about to give up, and frustrated by having to hide what I was doing, with John rushing in and out getting ready for a golf day, a message popped up from Andy.

I wandered away from John, hiding myself in the bathroom, messaging back and forth to my shortlist of horny young men responding from the app, but with Andy foremost in my thoughts.

I saved my last message for him, sending him a short message with a line of kisses and a hug.

John called, just as I sent off that message and I felt relieved as I turned off the alerts and went back downstairs.

We had arranged to meet some old friends for a meal that evening, so I tried to put thoughts of sex to the back of my mind as John drove off and I set about my domestic routine.

A few hours later, John walked back in, reminding me that we had a table booked for six thirty, stuffing his golf clubs into the closet and rushing upstairs to shower.

John asked why I looked so thoughtful as we drove the few miles to the restaurant and I realised that I hadn't said a word to him all day.

"Just feel a bit off colour that's all."

I lied. I had never felt more alive, but my mind was elsewhere and just as we walked in to the restaurant, with John laughing and joking with our friends, my phone pinged. I glanced at the screen and saw a text message from an unknown number.