The Other Side of The Green Sofa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't wait to see you in those suspenders again, call me soon."

My heart jumped as I realised that it had to be Andy and I could think of nothing else all evening. I quickly saved the contact as Andrea and slipped my phone into my bag.

This was the longest meal I had ever known, as I desperately tried to concentrate on our friends conversation whilst images of Andy's cock driving into me filled my mind.

Whenever I excused myself to visit the toilet, my friend would come along too, desperate to gossip, but also preventing me from getting a private moment.

The meal turned into another boozy evening for the men, with Tina and me talking amongst ourselves, mostly about her family problems, which I tried to sympathise with, but not convincingly. My mind was elsewhere and Tina knew it, so she eventually suggested we go back to their place for coffee.

I had been sticking to soft drinks all evening as I was the designated driver, but the other three were decidedly plastered and I spent the evening listening to their raucous schoolday stories. All three were old school friends and I always ended up feeling left out, invariably feeling like the proverbial spare prick at a wedding, and a sober one at that.

Tina was giving her husband Jim 'come to bed' eyes, stroking his hair and kissing him softly. I even caught her feeling him to see if he was hard at one point, so dragged John away and drove home.

It was just before midnight but I couldn't sleep so turned on the TV, whilst John stumbled upstairs, soon snoring drunkenly in bed.

Finally alone, I answered Andy's text message with a kiss and a promise to call him in two days. He instantly messaged back with "I can't wait two days, I need you now!"

The urgency of his reply shook me and I felt my knees weaken at the thought of him staring at his phone thinking of having sex with me, probably masturbating while he did.

This was too much. Those thoughts once again touched the sore point that drove my recklessness. I wanted to be desired, I wanted men to lust after me and right now I knew that Andy wanted me. The warm feeling growing in my still sore pussy told me that I wanted him too, not in two days time, but right now.

With shaking hands, I looked over my shoulder guiltily before pulling up my dress, hooking my thumb into my knickers and pulling them down to expose myself to the phones camera.

Adding a message - "It's moist, and waiting for you!" I pressed send, then instantly regretted it.

"Oh fuck, what have I started?"

A message pinged back "So is this!" with a photo of his hand circling a monstrous erection. Then another message, "Tell me your street name. I'll meet you somewhere."

Not yet willing to reveal my address, I thought about it for a few minutes and eventually typed out the name of a nearby street, somewhere I knew would be quiet, with no twitching curtains.

Andy messaged straight back.

"Give me five minutes, and make sure you wear your stockings!"

I smiled and typed back, "OK, just stockings and suspenders then!"

There was no response so I assumed he was in his car, racing to the address I gave him, struggling to drive with an enormous hard on. This was a big turn on, so I had an idea.

Not wanting to risk waking John to retrieve my suspender belt and stockings, I stripped naked and put on the warmest coat I could find, a long fake fur coat, then slipped on a pair of red high heels, picked up my bag and quietly left the house.

It was freezing outside and I wobbled along the unmade path of the nearby housing estate where new houses were still under construction, their dark empty windows staring out onto an equally dark and deserted street.

Checking my phone, I could see no message, so huddled in the doorway of a half finished terraced house, waiting in the shadows until I saw car headlights turn into the deserted street, the car stopping right in front of me.

After a few seconds, the engine cut and the lights went off, plunging the street into darkness and silence once more.

I could see Andy looking back at the street entrance, then looking down at his phone, unaware that I was watching from the shadows. Picking my phone from my bag, I turned on the torch and held it beneath my coat. Making my way slowly toward him, staying out of sight until I was a few feet from the passenger door, I flashed the torch toward him. As his head turned toward me, I opened the coat slowly, one side at a time, leaving my breasts and pussy covered, before slowly sliding open the other side, revealing my unashamed nakedness to him, licking my lips to make sure he knew that I was as turned on as he was.

He leapt from the car, ran round and picked me up bodily, kissing me deeply whilst crushing my breasts against him.

"No stockings I'm afraid." I whispered into his ear.

"Wow, you sure know how to turn me on Jane. Get in the car, you're freezing!

He was right, I was frozen and my nipples were painfully hard, stiff with the cold and the excitement of what was to come. This suddenly seemed a silly idea, but when I saw Andy's cock, massively hard and already pulled from his trousers, I realised that my little surprise had worked wonders.

I sat there shivering while Andy started the car and cranked the heat up before turning to me, whispering, "Show me. Show me again Jane."

So I repeated the performance, slowly revealing the right side of my body, slipping my arm out of the coat, while holding the left side tightly across my breasts and pussy. When he started to drool, I slowly pulled my left arm from the coat and drew it to one side, revealing my naked body to him.

"It's all yours Andy and it's just aching for you to touch it."

He stared at me and I stared back, my hand reaching across to his groin, pulling at him as he struggled to wriggle out of his jeans. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, both hands grasping it, stroking it, almost worshipping it as he pulled off his shirt, leaving him as naked as I was. One hand stayed on his cock whilst my other stroked his chest, then gripped the back of his head, pulling him toward me. I wanted to kiss him, but his head dipped straight to my crotch, my legs automatically opening for him, knees pulling back to allow him free access to my pussy lips, still red and puffy from the night before.

Fire burned through me as his tongue slid across my clitoris, sucking it, making me writhe with pleasure, my pussy getting wet once more. His free hand fumbled for the switch to move the seat back, then reclined the seat before he lifted his head and moved across to position himself between my legs.

The hormone treatment was doing it's work and my pussy was now dripping with saliva and my own juices, which Andy's licking had triggered, his cock sliding into me easily as my legs drew back as far as I could get them, desperate to feel and watch him penetrate me.

The sex was frantic and undignified, as we struggled in the confines of his car again, but I took the time to watch, fascinated as his glistening cock disappeared into me accompanied by our moans, whimpers and the noise of my heels banging rhythmically against the windscreen.

I looked into his eyes, but he was looking at the same thing I had been fascinated by, watching his cock driving in and out of me, biting his lip as he slowly fucked me, a dream like look on his face as he murmured appreciative noises.

"Beautiful Jane, your body is beautiful and it feels phenomenal fucking you. All day I've been dreaming of this, dreaming of the moment my cock rams into you again"

We banged away like this for ages, with me coming three or four times, the last time so prolonged I thought I would pass out. My mind was a fog and time seemed to stand still as I rolled from one orgasm to another. All thoughts of condoms were put aside, we were once again so desperate to put flesh to flesh and, as my last orgasm finally faded, I wanted to feel his semen flood into me.

"Come in me Andy. It felt so good last night I want to feel it again, come in me!"

My voice sounded feeble and desperate, but his breathing responded, snorting heavily through his nose like an angry bull. He picked up the pace more forcefully, his breathing rapid as he stared deep into my eyes, watching my face as he rammed into me. He finally grunted and jerked, forcing his cock deep into me, pressed hard against my cervix as his seed jerked into me.

His glans was nudging my cervix and I could feel his seed pumping into me, causing an intense sensation as my cervix twitched, his cock pumping load after load against it, being sucked greedily into my womb.

For the first time, I worried about getting pregnant, as the stark realisation of this animal act became clear and for a brief moment I stupidly wanted to conceive his child, hugging him tightly.

It felt inevitable, as he was still fucking me vigorously whilst his seed continued to fill me. His cock pressed repeatedly against my cervix, lubricated by the slippery fluid, intensifying my feelings, mentally and physically making me orgasm once more, this time from deep within, something I had never felt before.

Pleasure spread from deep within my vagina, making my legs shake uncontrollably as Andy slowed his strokes, his cock deep inside me. It slowly softened but still filled my vagina, now feeling part of me. As my body convulsed, I dreamed that I had a new organ, solely designed to give pleasure, as my entire body twitched uncontrollably, the new sensation continuing for several minutes.

This was ecstasy, an intense physical pleasure far beyond anything that I had ever experienced. I realised that my nails were dug deep into his backside, drawing blood, as I pulled him into me, not wanting the feeling to end.

We lay there for a while, snuggled side by side, covered by a blanket which Andy had thoughtfully bought with him. His limp cock finally slid gently out, waking me from a beautiful dream.

I looked at my phone to check the time. It was three AM, meaning that we had been having sex for nearly three hours. I could not believe it, as it felt like minutes since I pulled a coat over my naked body and rushed out to have irresponsible sex with my new lover.

I needed to get back before John woke, wanting his breakfast.

He routinely called in to a conference call at six AM on the day before he flew out and he would soon be rousing. The thought of explaining why I was walking the streets in the early hours, naked under my coat and dripping with another mans come wasn't what I wanted right now, so I disentangled myself from Andy's arms, pulled on my coat, opened the door and kissed him goodbye.

Andy pulled me back in. He wanted to go again and was as hard as a rock once more, so I did something I have done for no man before, I gave him a blow job.

It felt weird having a man's cock in my mouth, but right at that moment I loved that cock so much that I wanted to kiss it.

It started off as a soft wet kiss to thank it for giving me so much pleasure, but as my lips slipped over the ridge of his head, I couldn't resist taking him deeper, just to see what it felt like.

Once I began, I didn't want to stop and began to revel in the reactions from Andy. I had control over his pleasure and found that he soon started to orgasm. I felt his balls jerking and my lips sensed a dribble of come rising from within. Not wanting to swallow it, I pulled away, but Andy pushed my head back down and groaned deeply as his come hit the back of my throat. Thankfully he was already spent, but my mouth seemed as full of his semen as my vagina and I automatically spat to rid my mouth of the salty taste, a stream of foaming spit and semen forming a large puddle on Andy's passenger seat.

As he lay there recovering, I opened the door and slid out.

"Now I really do have to go home Andy."

I gave him a sloppy kiss, depositing the remains of his load into his mouth then quickly closing the door. The look of disgust on his face made me laugh as I drew the coat tight around me and turned the corner, heading for home.

As I quietly opened the front door, I watched Andy drive past and wave.

So much for keeping my address secret.

Once inside, I quietly cleaned myself up as best I could, put my discarded underwear back on and crept in beside John.

He woke and put a hand across me.

"Bloody hell Jane you're freezing, where have you been?"

I started to explain that I had spent hours in the bathroom being ill, blaming the restaurant food, but John just pulled away and fell back to sleep.

I had taken a massive risk, but got away with it........this time.

I woke with a jolt, the room still in darkness and tried to focus on the clock. It was six thirty and I could hear somebody talking in the background. It was John on his conference call.

He would normally crawl back into bed afterwards, dozing for another hour or so before having a lazy day packing his bags in readiness for the early start the next day.

I fell back to sleep, dreaming that I was pregnant, with a stranger penetrating me from behind, a faceless man with an incredulously long, speared penis.

Waking up sweating, the bed was empty, John noisily moving around downstairs. The clock showed it to be after midday, so I rushed out to climb into the shower. I must have stunk of sex as there was dried semen between my legs and my pussy was stuck so tight I had trouble peeing.

I showered and cleaned my teeth, before daring to go down and face John.

"There's tea in the pot love. Are you feeling OK now? You must have been bad, I had to stay down here to have a doze on the sofa. You were moaning in your sleep and the room smelt awful."

Guiltily, I pretended to look ill as I poured myself a mug of tea, not daring to look him in the eye.

"I feel better, but my stomach is still sore."

John continued to stare at his laptop screen, absent mindedly replying.

"You need to eat something love, fill your stomach."

I had lied once more. I was sore, but it was not my stomach that ached and It was not my stomach that wanted to be filled. I was already beginning to think about seeing Andy once more.

In the other room, a phone pinged, John pulling a face and shaking his head.

"Bloody work! The minute you sign in, the messages start coming in."

I sprung up and went into the living room, searching for my phone. It was a message from Andy, complete with another photo, this time of me going down on him in the car last night. I panicked and struggled to turn the phone off as John walked in and picked up his phone, not looking at it as he threw it into his laptop bag.

"That can wait until the morning, and all the rest of them. I'm just nipping up to the range to hit a few balls, see you later Jane."

I was guilty but relieved as John's car backed off the drive and pulled away, picking up the phone and turning it back on to check Andy's message.

"Working late shift today and this evening, but could meet up tomorrow if that's OK."

My heart sank, but I slowly realised that it would give me time to come down from the highs of last night and bring a little reality back into my life.

The day passed with me dozing on the sofa, waking up with the green leather stuck to my face.

John was watching TV all evening, silently engrossed in a football game while I read a book for a while before leaving him to it and going to bed.

All too soon, the alarm was whining and John was flinging the covers back, rushing into the shower.

Getting up, I pulled on a sweatshirt and shorts and went down to make coffee and some breakfast. John would have time for a fried breakfast with a large mug of tea before he set off for the airport, so I set about the usual routine of preparing it for him.

With a full stomach, John kissed me goodbye and heaved his bags into the car, before driving slowly up the road without even looking back.

I needed a shower, so headed straight upstairs and stripped off, stepping into the shower.

As I stood luxuriating in the smell of shampoo and the feeling of warm water cascading over my breasts, the doorbell rang.

Cursing, I pulled John's bathrobe from the hook and stumbled downstairs, assuming he had forgotten something.

As I pulled open the door, the robe slipped open and I was left staring at Andy with my breasts fully revealed.

"Wow, Jane, how did you know it was me? You look gorgeous, can I come in?"

Stunned, I stood aside, clutching the robe so as not to let any nosey neighbour see me, half naked, letting a strange man into my house at this hour of the day.

"John has only just left, you must have passed him at the entrance to the street, what do you think you're doing?"

"I know, I was waiting round the corner until he left, I wanted to thank you Jane. I wanted to see you again and wanted to do it somewhere other than the back seat of my car. You smell great, were you in the shower?"

"Never mind that, how did you know I would be alone? How did you know John would be leaving this morning?"

"He was talking to my friend in the pub the other night. He said that your husband was working away from home for a week or so. It just seemed too good an opportunity to miss, so I worked an extra shift last night and have taken a week off to be with you."

This was not what I wanted, I felt out of control and wanted him to leave, but when he pulled the robe aside to admire my wet naked body I trembled with desire.

"You bastard! Come upstairs, I need to finish showering."

Grabbing his groin I led him upstairs, allowing the robe to fall away, feeling his cock grow in my hand as he followed my wiggling backside into the bathroom.

Like all women my age, my backside has slipped a little, not being as firm as it once was and with more dimples than I liked, but it seemed to turn Andy on. He gently touched the cheeks wobbling before him as we approached the shower, slipping a finger into my anus as I stopped and bent to pick up the towel dropped in my haste.

I stayed bent over and pushed back against his hand, allowing him to finger fuck me, his finger in my pussy and a thumb pressing deep into my backside, his other hand reaching round to cup a breast and knead a nipple, making me moan.

His hand left my breast and I heard a zip slowly drawn down. His cock nestled between my cheeks and in seconds I was experiencing anal sex for the first time in my life, initially enjoying the feeling of his cock wetting that untouched entrance, sliding deliciously between labia and anus, teasing me by pausing at each hole, pressing gently at each in turn, before finally lingering between my cheeks and slowly forcing himself in.

I winced as his cock entered me, his finger deep in my pussy, drawing pleasure from that once tired symbol of womanhood, but not enough to detract from the pain in my backside.

"No Andy, stop, you're too big to go there, not yet."

He obediently pulled out and I stood up, turning to kiss him, his fingers fucking me faster, my legs buckling as I yet again came at his touch, our lips locked and tongues entwined.

"Why do you want to fuck me there, when you can come in my pussy and fill my womb with your seed? I want that Andy, I want you to plant your come in me."

I couldn't believe I said that, speaking my innermost thoughts out loud, expressing my desire to be impregnated by this virile young man.

He responded by smiling and pulling off his top, slapping my backside

as I reached over to turn on the water, my legs trembling with excitement, watching Andy undressing to join me.

Right then, I briefly felt like I was falling in love, before realising that this was just sex and I was nearly thirty years older than him.

But it felt good to be naked in a shower with my arms around a firm young body, his cock hard and pressing against my stomach. It made me feel thirty years younger and I was desperate to feel him inside me once more.