The Other Side of the Tracks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all concern about waking him now gone, I get serious about worshiping the cock of this big man. I know I'll never fit all of this beast inside my mouth and throat, but I'm going to give whatever I CAN in the time of its life. I want to thank him for rescuing me, and I also want him to remember this blowjob for a long, long time. I pump, suck, lick, stroke, kiss every inch of him, even those big egg-sized balls. They have a bit of a sweaty taste, but it is intoxicating.

As I continue my ministrations to him, I feel Rosita behind me. She gently removes the plug, causing me to gasp. Immediately, she introducing a cool, creamy finger to my ass. She lathers it on thickly, and is soon pumping two of her little fingers into me, then three. At three, she's roughly the size of the plug, only in motion. As she works a fourth one in, my head comes up, my eyes wide. I feel myself stretching around her hand at the base of her knuckles...but oddly, I'm not feeling the burn I anticipate. I kneel upright, still stroking Clarence

Clarence sees the look of astonishment on my face, and seems curious.

"Rosita, what are you using on him for lube?" he asks.

"Senor, I am just using this cream you have here, what you used on his sore spots. It is very creamy, no?" she asks, pausing with all but her thumb in my stretched-out boi pussy.

Clarence chuckles. "Well, that explains why you're not feeling any pain. There are some...powerful ingredients, let's just say, in that cream. I suspect you won't be feeling any pain at all back there for a while," he laughs. "Still, we better limit how much of that we use. Rosita, go to my stateroom. To the right of the bed, in the drawer...get me the lube from there."

"Si, senor," she replies happily, and hurries down the steps, coming back in just moments with a bottle of KY.

"Is this stuff...safe? I mean, I'm not going to overdose or anything...?" I ask. Behind me, Rosita pushes the top of the bottle up against my hole and squeezes, flooding me with the cool fluid. "Gracias, senorita," I say, turning to smile at her. She kisses me sweetly.

"No, you should be fine. It's a very small percentage of what's in there. Most of it is just natural herbs. But you shouldn't be feeling any pain back there for a while," Clarence reassures me.

"Well, in that case, let's take FULL advantage of that, shall we?" I say, as I begin to scoot up his body. At his waist, I have to raise up off of my knees to straddle him. I try to hold his now fully-hard cock up, line myself up, and hold him in place, but my balance still isn't great, and I miss the first couple of times.

Rosita comes to my rescue. "Here, hold on, let me lube up that big cock first." I hear the cap of the KY open again, then a couple of seconds later, slick sounds as she oils up that big black intruder for its invasion. "Ok, baby, lower your culo onto heem," she tells me, holding him just under the ridge at the back of his cock and aligning it with my hole, which has started closing up. "Now, relax and let heem in," she instructs me. I feel him there, and I can sense the alignment is right. I take a deep breath and then let it out, relaxing myself as I bend my knees further.

Clarence looks at me, a little worried. "Are you sure you want to do this right now? We can wait, let you-" His concern fades as I drop my hole onto him, taking the first three inches or so inside me.

Even medicated and partially anesthetized, his entry takes my breath away. I continue to gaze down at my dark lover, letting him see the strained joy on my face. I don't know why something so overwhelming and humbling is also SO fucking hot...but it is. I've seen my wife's face in the mirror when I took her ass, early in our marriage, before she shut me off, and I know how hot that look is as a woman gets taken that way, so I make sure I let Clarence see the reaction his big cock elicits from me. I pause for a moment to let the pain fade, then continue when I realize there IS no pain, just a sense of stretching and fullness. I continue to sink until I feel his balls hit my bottom cheeks.

Leaning over him, I lower my face to him and kiss him deeply, with all the passion I have. A few months ago, kissing a man was completely outside of my realm of "Stuff that I'm okay with." But here I am, kissing a man while I begin to slowly milk his big cock with my ass. Life is either a daring, bold adventure, or it is nothing at all. I think Helen Keller said that, but I'm not sure.

Breaking the kiss, I raise myself up, placing my hands on his powerful chest, and begin to work my ass on his cock. Without the pain, I'm determined to give him the ride of his life. I thumb his dark nipples as I ride, even tweaking them as I smile at him. I hear something behind me, and I see Rosita tonguing his balls as I ride him. She smiles up at me. A man (or woman) could easily fall in love looking into those eyes, I think. Especially if she's using that tongue on them!

Clarence begins to buck up into me. I begin to time my downward bounces to coincide with his thrusts, and we both grunt a little as we impact each time. I feel shifting behind me, and Rosita's little hand, still covered in oil, comes around to stroke my little dick as it bounces about. I wasn't even aware that it was hard, but within a few seconds, I realize that I'm not only hard, but not far from orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, Rosita, that feels so fucking good, but you're gonna make me cum too fast, chica!" I exclaim. All I get in response is her giggle, and then her tongue in my ear as she continues to pleasure me, her breasts pressed into my back. Her other hand comes up and tweaks and twists at my left nipple.

"Oh, fuck! I can't hold out much longer! Please, Clarence, please, cum in me! Cum in me while I cum for you, baby! Breed me!"

Clarence sees her hand milking me, and grabs my hips, thrusting hard as he nears his own finish line.

"That's right, my little bitch! Work that pussy on Big Boy! Show him your love! I'm gonna plant my babymakers DEEP in that little pussy! Get it!"

And getting it is exactly what I want to do, I think. I become deliberate, not only pistoning up and down on his towering rod, but squeezing him each time at the bottom, then flexing in intervals on the way up. Rosita had backed off a little on her strokes, wanting to make sure that Clarence and I crossed the finish line together. As soon as he starts grunting, and hammering his hardest up into me, though, she quick-strokes me, and just as I start to feel his warm seed begin to flood my depths, I bottom out on him and stay there, squeezing his pulsing rod with each of my contractions, my come jetting out onto his big brown torso. Rosita strokes me straight through, but fans the streams out so they cover most of his chest. Silly girl.

Slowly, we begin to come down, but every time he pulses, I pulse again, which milks another quiver out of him, which makes him pulse, which sets me off... This delicious cycle of pleasure runs through three or four times, until neither of us has anything left to give. I collapse onto my massive lover, smearing us both with my warm seed. As I trade kisses with him, we are joined by Rosita, who kisses both of us. Between the three of us, well, we make an excellent triangle of contrasts. Then a voice interrupts our post-coital bliss.

"Uhhh, I was gonna ask what I missed, but I can see at least part of it. Where's Tanya?"

Oh, there you are, Daddy.

**********