The Other Woman's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit. This is the first time I've ever removed the shirt of my lover and found a set of very lovely breasts staring back at me. I'm so jealous. I wish I could have afforded to have work done on my body and face."

"Don't be; you are a very beautiful woman. If it weren't for the pandemic you would have to choose from more than a few male suitors."

She kissed me on my cheek as her hands skillfully undid my belt and the button of my jeans. I understood that we would not be sharing long passionate kisses. This was not about love; this was about fulfilling a burning need to have sexual satisfaction. I removed my shoes, stepped out of my jeans, and turned to face her dressed only in my panties.

It was my turn now. I dropped to my knees before her, and slowly removed one of her shoes. I felt her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as I slipped a hand though the slit in her gown and slid my hand up her well-formed leg expecting to find the material of her panties as I approached her hip. By the time I got to her waist I realized that she wasn't wearing panties. I moved to her other leg and repeated the process. I could feel her tremble as I placed both hands on her legs and moved northward until my hands found her bare backside.

She allowed me to pause there for a few moments before her hands grasped my arms and pulled me to my feet. I stood before her, now looking over the top of her head. Now I knew one of the reasons that she always wore heals to work. She was just a little over five feet tall.

This facilitated her attack on my breasts. She leaned forward and took one of my nipples between her lips and suckled on it. It was not unpleasant, but was not sexually stimulating either. She moved to the other and repeated the process until I took her head into my hands.

"Sorry, it doesn't work on me like I imagine it does for you."

"That's okay; I think I know something that will work on you."

She dropped to her knees before me and slipped her fingers around the waist band of my panties, pulled them over my hips and allowed them to drop to the floor. She took my growing erection into her hand and examined it.

"My, you're a big one. It would have been a shame to deprive a lover the experience of making love to him." She tilted her head upwards until she could place her lips around its tip. I could feel her tongue making circles around my helmet shaped head, sending pulses of pleasure to my brain. This lasted for several minutes and then I felt her slowly inch her way closer to my body.

I dropped my gaze from her hypnotic blue eyes so I could watch as she began to engulf me. She had a little more than half of my erection in her mouth then stopped. I could no longer feel her tongue; instead I could feel my cock touching the back of her throat. Moments later I began to experience the most incredible feeling I had ever felt before. It felt as if something was grasping my member and traveling back and forth along its length; and yet, as I looked down at her lips neither her mouth nor my body was moving closer together. I was in heaven. I knew I wasn't going to control myself for very much longer. She must have realized this too because after a few more minutes she backed off and with a wink released my cock all together.

"Soon, Dallas, soon," was all she said as she got off her knees, grabbed my cock and dragged me closer to the edge of the bed. Letting go, she rolled her body onto the mattress and positioned herself on her back with her head hanging just off the foot of the bed.

"I want you to see and believe." She whispered in an almost mystically enchanting voice as she guided my now throbbing cock back into her mouth. I felt her hands grab hold of my ass and gently begin to pull me closer to her head as my cock slowly disappeared into her. Inch by inch I sank deeper into her throat. I watched in amazement as a lump began to grow along her exposed throat. I put my fingertips on the lump and felt it as it traveled towards her chest. I could feel my balls dragging along her face until they were settled on the bridge of her nose. She had everything I could give her. She released my ass with one hand, placed it on the front of my thigh, and gently pushed me back until she just about lost her hold of my cock, and then, with the other hand pulled me all the way back in again.

I got the hint as to what she wanted me to do; she wanted me to fuck her throat. Hesitantly, I complied with her wishes. I watched as the lump in her throat moved in sync with my movements; I could feel the constrictions of her throat as it tried to swallow the invader. With each thrust I inched closer to my release. When I felt I could no longer hold off the inevitable I panted,

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." I tried to pull out, but she would not let me, instead she pulled me deeper into her mouth and held me there as I emptied down her throat.

When the throbbing finally stopped, I reluctantly began to withdraw, only to have her clamp down on the head and apply enough suction to turn me inside out.

"Good to the last drop," she said as she swallowed that last drop of my essence. Then she stood, allowed her gown to fall to her ankles, and crawled back onto the bed, this time on her back with her head on her pillow. "Now it's your turn."

Her skin was translucently pale; it was apparent that she avoided the harsh Arizona sun as much as possible. Her breasts were tipped with erect darker pink nipples that extended nearly half an inch, pointing towards the ceiling. Gravity and her age had had their effect on her body, her stomach was no longer tight and fit, like the other women's, but this was to be expected; she was over fifteen years older than the others. None the less, her body was still pleasing to the eye. Her husband had been a lucky guy.

I crawled onto the bed as she parted her legs inviting me to enter. I'm not sure what she intended for me to do, but I knew what I wanted to do. So, with my head rubbing along the soft skin of her inner thighs, I paused and slowly began to plant little kisses on her already swollen lips. Noting her reactions to my actions I flattened my tongue and dragged it up her middle.

Her moan of pleasure was music to my ear, an encouragement to do more.

When I clamped my mouth over the junction of her lips and applied gentle suction. I felt her hands clasp the back of my head and her thighs tighten against my head, trapping me where she wanted me. Soon her hips were lifting off the bed and her breathing was coming in short staccato gasps. I felt her grasp intensify and her body stiffened as she let loose a loud long moan. Moments later her body relaxed and fell back onto the mattress.

"Oh Dallas, what are you trying to do; kill this old lady?" She said with a smile on her face when she had finally recovered from her "little death".

"What old lady; I see only a very beautiful, passionate, and skilled woman that any man in his right mind would be proud to be with."

"If you were only forty years older, what fun we could have. Now come up here and let's rest for a little while before we continue."

I moved up next to her and held her as she turned her back to me and pressed her body closer to mine. We both must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew the room was dark, with only the light from the adjoining bathroom piercing the darkness.

Positioned the way we were, my body began to react to the warmth of her nakedness. "Something is poking me in the ass," she laughed as she placed a hand over her hip and grasped the guilty object. "Isn't youth wonderful," she exclaimed as she began to stroke my growing erection.

Then she reached over to her nightstand and picked up a small tube, squeezed a small amount of a clear gel into her palm, and then, once again slowly stroked the top half of my now fully expanded cock.

"I'm not as young as I used to be; my body doesn't make enough lube to allow me to handle this monster of yours. Let's start off slowly at first so I can get used to being stuffed."

She rolled onto her back, opened her legs, and pulled me on top of her. It was a classic missionary position. I placed the head of my member at her entrance and slowly applied pressure. She was incredibly tight, but with the lube, I slipped slowly inside of her. I started out only slipping in about two inches for several strokes and then increased the amount inside her incrementally, pausing to allow her to get used to the feelings. By the time I had given her all that I had to give; her eyes were wide open, staring at me with a look of amazement and lust.

'Oh my, is that all of it?" she exclaimed. "I do believe you have gone where no man has gone before," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "My Joe was about average. I feel totally stuffed."

I didn't comment, instead I resumed my movements, giving it to her in long strokes. Soon I felt her shutter as she came for the second time that night. I was just getting started. Soon I was stroking in and out of her. I felt her legs cross over my ass, urging me to give it to her faster and harder. She came for a third time and then held me tightly against her body.

"Dallas, are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"No, only a good time, one you'll never forget."

"We passed that mark a long time ago. Can we change positions, I've always wanted to try doggy style, but Joe was an old fashioned kind of guy and the best I could do was talk him into letting me be on top once in a while."

We de-coupled and I allowed her to get up on her knees with her head resting on her pillow. I spread her open, placed the head of my now glistening cock at her entrance, and with a mighty shove gave her every inch until I was buried to the hilt.

"Holy shit" she yelled, but instead of moving away from me, she began grinding back against me looking for more. I held her hips steady as I pounded away. This dog was going to make this night one that she would never forget.

The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. I could see her hands clutching the pillow and heard the muffled screams as she came for a fourth time; and then fifth time. I was breathing like a race horse as I felt my orgasm coming up through my body. With a moan of passion, I emptied my balls one last time, and then collapsed over her ass, resting my head on her back.

When we both had recovered sufficiently enough to speak I heard her yell,

"Crap, I forgot to take my birth control pill this morning." Not to be out done, I replied, "That's not so bad, and I forgot to put on my condom."

Then we broke up in a fit of laughter and collapsed onto the bed.

We were each lying on our backs starring up at the ceiling; it was becoming an awkward moment for both of us. I was about to say something when Janet began to speak.

"I want to thank you for reminding me how good it could feel being in the arms of a handsome young man. Before I say something stupid and embarrass the two of us, I think you'd better get dressed and go home and be with your wife. I promised Maria that this would be our only time together and I won't break that promise."

I knew that she was right. I was beginning to have feelings for her; just as I had feelings for Monique, Daria, and Helen. But I was married to Maria; I loved her. I realized that I could only be friends with these other women.

Before I knew it, I was dressed and walking towards her front door. With my hand on the doorknob, I turned towards Janet, who had followed me out of the bedroom and was about to open the door when she placed her hands on either side of my face and gently kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, I'll see you at the community center. I'll have your new ID card ready tomorrow."

As I walked down the street I replayed the night's activities in my mind, realizing that we had never once embraced each other, there was no romantic exchange between us, no sensuous kisses, and certainly no mention of the 'L' word; and that was how it should be.

I closed the door behind me and immediately walked to our bedroom. It was only ten o'clock and Maria was still sitting up in bed reading.

"What are you doing home; is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine. We had a good time; but it was time to come home."

I walked towards the bed and leaned over to give her a kiss.

"Woah, you smell like a French whore on Saturday morning. Go take a shower and then you can come back to bed; I'll be waiting."

Chapter Sixteen:

It was over four years since the end of the great pandemic. The country had made the necessary adjustments to stabilize itself and we were now at the point that we had to make the next of many important decisions for our future and the future of the world. The oldest of the adolescent males that had survived the "Super Virus" that had all but wiped out the male population of the world were now approaching the age of eighteen; they were about to graduate the segregated high schools that they had been sent to.

The Joint Chiefs, upon receiving the recommendations of the panel of experts that had studied the situation declared that these young men would have three choices after graduation. One, they could continue their education at the college level while staying at the internment camps; two, they could join the military for a period of three years or until they reached the age of twenty-one and then they could be discharged or remain in the military at their choice; or three, they could choose to return home, with the caveat that they would enroll in the trade apprentice program of their choice.

As a result, that summer the country welcomed its first class of survivors back to the new world that they had only heard about. For the most part these young men were polite, physically fit, but totally inexperienced in the ways of interacting with the opposite sex.

It was in this light that the Joint Chiefs called for an emergency State of the Union address as the summer was rapidly drawing to a close. As a result, the Other Woman's Club called for a gathering at Monique's home on the night of the scheduled address. As usual, dinner would be served before viewing the address. All members were invited and were expected to bring a dish to be served, or a bottle of wine, or a dessert.

On the first Monday in September, which was also a holiday, the members began to arrive at five o'clock after a pleasant late summer day at the community pool. Janet had brought a serving plate full of her Indian Flat Bread, Daria, her coordinating Three Sisters, green and red chile peppers and onion based salsas, Helen and Maria brought desserts, and Liz brought two bottles of Bordeaux, one white and one red. Dallas, even though not technically a member of the club, contributed a bottle of a fine after diner cognac to be consumed while watching the address.

As expected, Monique's main course was her always pleasing Mexican Tortilla Salad; served family style in a large shallow bowl. It was prepared in layers, the first of which was a layer of tortillas topped with a mixture of black beans, kernels of corn, chick peas, and chucks of chicken. Next came a large pile of chopped mixed greens and cilantro, ringed with a red chile salsa, and dressed with squiggles of a spiced up ranch dressing and garnished with strips of fried tortilla chips. There was more than enough to fill seven dinner plates.

The table conversation was lively, each participant giving her opinions as to what would be the subject of night's address. At ten minutes to seven, the table was cleared, the dishwasher was loaded, and seven snifters of cognac were poured. The group gathered in the family room as the address began.

"Greetings, women of the United States; we have called for this emergency State of the Union address because we have heard rumors of wide-spread improper behavior involving the recent graduates of our segregated male high schools.

"It has come to our attention that some of these returning young men have been the victims of sexual assaults. These assaults have been carried out by roving bands of single and widowed women, between the ages of twenty and thirty-five years of age. These women are searching the country side looking for males who either escaped the ravages of the virus or have recently returned to the general population.

"In many cases these males are captured, held against their will, and are required to fulfill the sexual fantasies of their captors, who sometimes number more than a dozen sexually frustrated women.

"Even though these young men are eighteen years of age, we will not tolerate this type of felonious behavior from any individuals living in the United States. We did not tolerate this type of behavior before the pandemic and we certainly will not tolerate in now. Personally, I thought we were better than this. We have instructed the States' Attorneys General to prosecute these apparent crimes to the fullest extent of the law. Kidnaping and rape have no place in a civilized society; and will not be permitted to continue; no matter what the circumstances.

"These young men are essential to the future of our world and will be treated as such. That is all."

After the regularly scheduled programing returned, the television was turned off and everyone turned towards me. I felt I should say something but didn't know what to say. The silence was broken a few moments later when Helen said;

"Dallas, is that what we have been doing these last four years?"

"Of course not. I have not been kidnapped; and I certainly have not been raped. I have been a willing participant in our activities together. I consider them as furthering my education. All of you, all, that is, except my mother of course, have contributed toward my sexual re-transition back to maleness. I am eternally grateful to you all."

That seemed to lighten the mood; everyone began to mingle, some poured a second glass of cognac or wine as the conversations seemed to settle around reactions to the evening's address. By eight-thirty, however, the evening began to wind down. By nine o'clock, I was the only one left other than our host. This being the first Monday of the month I had assumed that nothing had changed and that I would be spending the night with Monique.

Neither of us had had a second drink; now Monique poured two glasses of cognac and handed me one and said, "Let's sit in the family room and relax." I sat on one side of the couch, while Monique sat on the other. She placed her feet on the coffee table, giving me a great view of her incredibly long legs as she sipped her drink.

"Dallas, I have been asked to speak to you on behalf of the rest of the members of the club. We feel just terrible about how we have treated you. We have used you for our own pleasure. Even though you have never complained or even hinted that you felt abused or taken advantage of, we have taken advantage of your unique situation. You are a married man and should be spending all of your time and energy keeping your wife satisfied and allowing your love for each other to grow. Our arrangement has, at least to some extent, limited that bond to grow stronger.

"You are a young man and although your wife is ten years older than you she is much younger than the rest of us. We have had our chance at love and that time for us is now past.

"I personally want to thank you for everything you've done for me. These past four years have been hard on us all; but for me, you have made me feel like the young woman I was all those years ago walking the beaches of Saint Tropez. I will be forever in your debt, but as the song says, 'you can never go home anymore'. That home is now just a distant memory. And try as I might I will never be that young woman again. I was using you in a vain attempt at recapturing my innocence. I'm sorry."

1...1112131415...18