The Outdoor Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! Oh god!" I then muttered, desperate to try and hold on a little longer and enjoy the moment, but knowing I probably couldn't.

Then it finally happened.

My balls tightened, I felt my cum begin to surge, and with a mighty groan, I pulled my hard cock out of Erica's sweet wet pussy again, and as I did, she quickly spun around, and eagerly, clamped her lovely wet mouth, over my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned loudly, as I began pumping yet another wet sticky load of cream, straight down this hot redheads willing throat.

I groaned heavily once more, as my balls started to drain themselves of a third batch of white goo, and I felt my cock spurting hard, as Erica eagerly gulped it all down again.

For another glorious few seconds, I pumped my cum into Erica's sweet hungry mouth, and happily she swallowed every drop I gave her, until finally, with another happy relieved sigh, I was done, and could relax again.

As I breathed hard, trying again to catch my breath, incredibly, Erica didn't seem to be ready to stop, and continued to kneel in front of me, holding onto my hard spent cock, while her head bobbed up and down, on it.

As I watched in amazement once more, her eagerly sucking on my hard length, I never got soft once.

Then finally, she lifted her sweet wet lips from my still hard member, looked up at me with a grin, and said "Mmmm still so tasty!" before she then asked "Do you think, you could go, once more?!"

"Really?!" I asked back in amazement.

"Well, there's something I really want you to do, if you think you can?" she then said.

I looked at her for a moment, all hot, sweaty, and naked, kneeling in front of me, asking me for more, and after less than a second to think about it, I replied "Sure! Okay!"

"Great!" she exclaimed, before she knelt right up, placed her skinny arms around my neck, and looking me in the eye, she asked "You see. There's one thing Terry won't do. He says it's disgusting, but I... really like it, and haven't had anyone do it to me, in ages!"

"What's that?" I asked back, rather naively.

"Anal Steve! I want you to fuck my arse!" she replied bluntly back.

I stared back at her for a moment in stunned silence, and wondered if I had actually died earlier in the morning, and this was my heaven!

"Okay!" I finally, replied, because I have to admit, I had never done anal before, but was curious to give it ago, and secondly, by now, I really felt I couldn't say no, to this hot, crazy, red headed sex freak.

"Great!" she exclaimed again, before she leant in and kissed me again, and happily I kissed her back, enjoying the feeling of her hot wet tongue, exploring my mouth.

Then finally, she pulled herself away from me, turned around, and knelt forwards on the bed, until her head was resting on the bed sheets.

With her skinny white arse now sticking up in the air waiting for me, my cock twitched in anticipation of what was about to come, before I moved up behind her again.

Then I placed my hands on her pale soft arse cheeks, and gently eased them open to reveal, her beautiful, little pink arse ring.

I can honestly say, if someone had bet me a million pounds yesterday, that I would be staring at Erica's little arsehole the next, I would have just lost a million pounds, but there it was, right in front of me, waiting for me to penetrate it, and make it suffer.

Now, as I said, I hadn't done anal before, but I had watched some porn, so I knew enough that you needed to lube up, before trying to gain access to the forbidden vault.

So, as I couldn't actually see any bottles to hand, I did the only thing I could, and I leant in, and spat on her arse.

Erica moaned happily as she felt my wet spit hit her arse ring, so I did it again, and again, and each time she moaned happily again.

Then eager to see if it tasted as good as it looked, I leant in closer, stuck out my tongue, and brushed it over her hole.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned softly, feeling my tongue against her rear for the first time.

Eagerly I brushed my tongue over it again and again, before beginning to swirl it around, and as I got her all nice and wet, Erica moaned constantly clearly enjoying it.

Then I felt her arse ring begin to relax, and ease open, and as my wet pink tongue circled her little rear hole once more, it found a gap, and slipped inside of her a little.

"Oh!" she groaned heavily and trembled slightly, as she felt my tongue, exploring the place, most tongues don't go.

After a moment, of teasing her little back hole, with my wet mouth meat, I pulled it from her, knowing she was probably ready now, and as I did, she looked around at me, and with a grin said "You dirty little arse licker!"

"Yeah! And you love it!" I replied back, and she chuckled and grinned, before turning her head again.

So, it was now or never, and eagerly, I placed my hard wet cock up against her little pink wet arse ring, and with a little pressure, I began to ease into her.

Her arse was pretty tight, and for a moment, put a good resistance, but then it began to ease open, and as it did, my big round cockhead slipped in.

Erica moaned loudly again, as she felt my cockhead move inside of her, and I gently pushed in a little bit more.

With a little effort, several inches of my thick hard cock, slid into her back passage, and once I had a good few inches inside of her, I paused to savour the moment.

My hard cock was now sat in Erica's arsehole, my senior instructor, my supervisor, the scariest woman on site by a mile, was kneeling naked before more, letting me put my dick in her arse, it was an incredible moment for me!

Then I placed my hands on her skinny waist, held on, and pushed a little more into her.

Erica moaned loudly again, as I slipped another inch or so into her tight little rear, before I then eased back, and then pushed in again, then eased back, then pushed in again, and with a little steady effort, I started to fuck her arsehole.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she begun to exclaiming loudly, and loudly again.

So, I leant over her a little, and asked "Are you okay? I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No. Just keep fucking my arse! Just keep fucking my arse!" she groaned back, clearly wanting more.

So I did, I continued to hold onto her waist, as I pushed in and out of her arse, and Erica moaned loudly over and over, as I did.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse!" she moaned excitedly again.

After a minute or more, I was pumping into her firm and steadily, giving her a nice constant rhythm, as she held onto the bed sheets, head buried in the mattress, urging me on at the top of her voice.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out, as my hard cock slid in and out of her again and again.

"You like it? You like my hard cock in your arse?" I asked eagerly, still pumping into her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed loudly and breathlessly, before adding "I love it! I love your fucking cock in my arse! Now fuck me! Fuck me!"

So I did.

I continued pumping eagerly into her, and as I did, I pulled her back onto my hard cock, and with loud ear piercing cries, Erica begged for more.

For another minute or more, I gave her the best arse fucking I could, plunging repeatedly in and out of her wet little arsehole, as she knelt under me, crying out in ecstasy, loving what I was doing.

Then, of course, the inevitable began again.

It was the excitement of fucking her little arse, the loud heavenly cries she was making because of it, and the sheer fact that possibly, at any moment, her boyfriend might walk in and catch us, just made the whole thing to exciting, and I felt my buzz begin to grow.

Then I groaned through gritted teeth "Oh god! I'm going to cum again!"

"Not yet! Keep fucking my arse! Keep fucking my arse!" she groaned back, clearly desperate for me to keep going.

I thrust a few more times into her tight wet little rear, but I couldn't stop the feeling growing, and had to reply back "I'm sorry! I can't hold on much longer! You're arse feels too good, around my dick!"

Then as I plunged into her again, the feeling grew faster, and finally I had to cry out "I can't hold on!"

"In my mouth! In my mouth!" cried Erica back.

So, I yanked my hard cock from wet greasy arse, and as I held it tightly, ready to blow, she quickly spun around on her knees, lifted her head up, and stuck out her tongue.

"Oh shit yeah!" I groaned through gritted teeth, as I exploded, and began pumping out more white goo, straight onto her waiting tongue.

This time I definitely didn't have a lot to give her, as she had already drained me three times before, but I managed a few good spurts, splattering her tongue in wet gooey cum, as I drained my balls once more.

I eagerly stroked my hard wet shaft, as I pumped out what I could, and after several happy seconds, I had splattered Erica's mouth in enough white sticky cum to make it worth it, and then sighed happily, as I was definitely done this time.

Then as I stopped cumming and relaxed, that hot skinny redhead, looked up at me, and with a grin on her face, tilted her head back further, and let my white cream slide down her throat.

To me, she looked absolutely stunning, as she swallowed my sticky wet load again, and then, when she had licked her lips clean, she knelt up, put her skinny arms back and around my neck, and smiled.

"Well, that was fun!" she said happily.

"Oh yeah!" I replied happily back.

She then leant in and kissed me, and I happily kissed her back.

Then after a bit of a snog, she pulled her lips from mine, let go of my neck and said "Right. Well, you better get out of here! Terry could be back soon, and there's no way I want him finding out about this!"

"Okay." I replied, completely understanding.

But, as I went to move off the bed, and get dressed, she then said "Wait!"

So, I stopped and looked back at her, and she reached out with her bony pale hand again, gently cupped my sticky hanging genitals, and then said "And of course, if you say a word to anyone about this... I will tear off your balls off!"

I looked down at her soft little hand, holding my favourite juggling set, and then replied "I swear. I won't tell anyone! It'll be our little secret, until the day I die!"

"Good!" she then exclaimed, before adding "Because you never know... I might need the use of that big dick again, and I would hate for you to lose it!"

I stared at her pretty pale face, and was pretty sure, scarily, she meant every word of it.

"Okay." I nervously replied again, before she grinned, and let go of my balls.

I then quickly climbed off her bed, got dressed, and left her hut.

Part 2 soon!

12