The Outer Banks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time she pushed my legs apart and parted my labia with her tongue. She was in the better position and reached orgasm quickly and squirted on my face just a tiny bit as her orgasm reached a peak.

I was so close so very close when she used her tongue to push back my clit hood and gently licked it and sent me over the edge.

We hugged, kissed and touched each other until early morning and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke at 4:00 am in a bed that smelled of woman and sex. Barbara was gone. I found her in the cockpit naked.

I was ready to fall in love again. I wanted to fall in love again. Barb and I sailed and made love often. When she told me she was selling the boat and would be looking to move ashore I asked her to move to the beach in North Carolina with me. Communication ended, she stopped returning my calls. Had I overstepped some boundary I didn't know about? I resigned myself to being just a fling for her, just someone on the Doctor Catherine list of willing sex partners.

Anne...

She appeared to be about 45 but turned out to be 55. She, like me, had built a business, hers a small retail chain, and sold it prior to early retirement. She had dirty blond very short hair and with clothes on, appeared to have an average in every way body except her legs. She had exceptionally well defined and toned legs. Today her very short shorts showed them off spectacularly.

Anne has small/medium size breasts but dresses to accent cleavage. A bit of a show off. Her laugh was contagious. When she laughed she was loud and laughed with her whole body, I liked that. I liked her.

The truth is, when I first met Anne I hesitated to call her because I felt something more, something I wanted to explore, something I did not want to be just a one night stand.

On my return from a Barbara sailing trip there were messages on my house hard line phone. One message is from Anne. Now I have a decision to make. As I listened to the call I was very sure I was moving back to North Carolina but as much as I hoped Barbara would decide to come with me, she had not committed or even called since our last sailing week. In fact I had not heard from her at all. I had called and left messages but none were returned. I was sure I was being told I'm not interested, it was just an extended one night stand.

So, I called Anne and invited her to spend a day at my home to swim and walk the beach.

We talked and agreed to meet on Friday.

I shopped on Thursday and planned a nice simple dinner for later in the day on Friday. I happened to be looking out the window that morning when her car pulled into my driveway and I was able to watch her discreetly as she got out of the car, damn the girl had great legs. There was very little of them left to the imagination as I watched her climb out of the car. Her white panties flashed as she leaned out. Does she only own short skirts and shorts?

She hesitated, looked at my car, stood behind it and seemed to be studying it.

Anne was carrying what turned out to be a beach bag. As she entered the house she of course complemented my home but also the landscaping, the outside of the house, the neighborhood, my car, everything, talking rather rapidly. I put my finger, then my lips, on her lips. She smiled and said, "I don't know why, I have been looking forward to this day since we first met, but I am really fucking nervous." Her using the word "fucking" took the edge off and I replied, "I don't know why but I am too."

As we moved into the house I offered her a drink. She smiled and said, "I remembered! Is it to early for this? I could really use one. Just one." With that she pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel out of her bag and handed it to me. I looked at it and thanked her for remembering my favorite. I noticed the seal on the bottle was broken and she saw me look at it. She said, "I opened it last night and again this morning. As I said, I was nervous." We both smiled at each other and it was ok, I was with a good new friend and everything, even the Barbara fiasco was going to be ok.

I took the bottle and with Anne in tow we went into the kitchen and poured two. Airless ice from my freezer, a fresh zest of orange, a dash of walnut bitters and 2 ounces of Jack stirred once or twice and a toast to... Anne interrupted me and inserted... "great sex." A clink of the glasses, a sip and we moved into the pool patio.

We talked for what seemed like hours but was probably only an hour or so. Like an old friend I told her about Barbara without mentioning her name in case she knew her. She told me that the woman she had told me about at lunch, the one she felt sure would lead to more, had cut off contact as well. We agreed that the timing of us getting together was perfect.

Anne asked me why my license plate said "VOO DOO." I explained about my Haitian Creole ancestors and their link to voodoo in New Orleans. She told me she thought that explained something she... had...been...wondering... She hesitated almost as though she didn't want to be saying what was coming out of her mouth. I knew what it was and stopped her worry, I thought, by telling her to not be shy about asking. She didn't ask. She just said, "Robin, please don't think I'm a... ". And she stopped again.

I looked at her sitting across from me and said, "It's my skin color isn't it? You were wondering why it is so dark." She didn't say a word but I thought I could read her lips as she mumble under her breath, "Oh fuck!"

I said, "Hey Anne, if you play you cards right today you will see all the black Haitian Creole skin to can handle and stop with the racist crap. I know you are not a racist or you wouldn't be here."

I took her hand and pulled her into a standing position and kissed her. A real kiss, soft and long. My tongue just parting her lips. She kissed with eyes open as I do. She looked back at me with those deep blue eyes and with her lips almost touching mine she said, "I love you for letting me be me." That felt right.

I looked at her and said, "Not yet girl but you will truly love me, you certainly will."

She smiled and asked, "Robin, did you know your eyes deep down are really green?"

I slid my hands down to her waist pulling her hips closer and answered, "voodoo roots."

We decided to go for a walk on the beach. It was fall and cool so I gave her one of mine and we wore sweatshirts. Walking the short road leading to the beach access point we talked, interestingly, about men. Anne was suddenly interested in knowing if there was a man or men in my life. As we approached the sand we took our shoes off and put them on the wall near the edge of the road as is the custom here. Her hand sought mine and we held hands as older women and children sometimes do when walking side by side. We talked more about where we grew up and our families. We talked about our businesses. We walked long stretches without a word needed. When she bent over to pick up a small shell I could see how tanned her legs really were as the stark white curve of her cheeks was exposed just above the edge of her skirt.

Then the subject turned back to men again and I told her about Charles the man I had met in North Carolina and saw sometimes when I stayed in my home there years ago. She told me about Robert, a man she met in a writers group she had recently joined. She went on about how nice he was and how he was gentle in bed but how something was missing and she didn't love him. She told me sex with him was, well, routine, and much too undemanding. Anne was telling me what kind of sex she wanted and I was making notes.

I confessed that Charles was a good friend and a wonderful lover, God had gifted with a magnificent body, but it didn't help that he was married. We both laughed. I was learning how desperately Anne was searching for that "magic." All Anne's earlier questions about my relationship with Beth started to make sense.

Anne asked me if after Beth died I had tried to find, or rather meet, another person to love. I confessed that I was sure I had found one but I realized that unlike Beth it was not a friendship that grew into love. It was one sided and has not worked out so far. She told me the same thing happened to her. She was sure, the magic was everywhere but it was only in her and not returned. We were both unknowingly talking about Barbara.

When we got back to the house I challenged her to help me cook. Turned out Anne loved to cook. All we really needed to do was build a salad and grille some andouille sausage. Anne made a great garlic vinaigrette dressing. At least we will both taste and smell the same. I had cooked Jambalaya very early that same day. All we needed to do was grille the sausage and roast potatoes. Jambalaya served with chopped scallions, and thyme is a favorite of mine. Of course another Jack on ice was appropriate as we prepared the meal. As we cooked, I saw that Anne was doing as I do, eating while cooking. I grilled four links of sausage to cut up and add to the jambalaya and when I brought them in from the outdoor grille only three actually made it to the main dish. We ate the fourth as she cut them into pieces her feeding me small pieces, touching my face with every bite.

We actually never really sat to eat until the very end, my style of cooking, the kitchen counter dining room. All the while she found ways to touch me. Not a hand on my waist to move around me in my small kitchen, but a hand on my butt and small kisses lots of small kisses, touching and hugs.

After lunch with the sun just starting to fade we moved out to the lanai and the pool with still another Jack Daniels. I was thinking a naked swim. I quickly learned that Anne had other thoughts when she took my hand and insisted on a tour of my home.

When we got to my bedroom she pushed me into a seated position on the bed. Anne stood, hands on hips, pushing her breasts out toward me defiantly, only a foot away and did not say a word. I leaned in a little and said. "Show me!"

She slowly removed every stitch of clothing one piece at a time turning to give me time to take in what I was seeing. The first item to go was her skirt revealing the sexy white tiny panties, a thong really, I had seen when she got out of her car. Just above her panty waistband was a small tuft of blond hair. Above that was a surgical scar, a C-section scar? I couldn't help but notice that her panties were barely able to cover her vagina. The opening was clearly visible as a crease in the panty fabric as they strained to contain her. I was surprised a little I guess at how her vulva was bulging out from her lower abdomen. I guess it was foolish of me to not remember that as much as we are all the same we are different in many ways and the outward appearance of our vaginas is one of those ways. I felt like a kid playing doctor. I wanted to see it, kiss it, smell it, touch it, explore it and of course lick it. Damn, I was getting wet but I would have to wait.

She turned to the side to put her skirt on a chair. That confirmed what I had suspected, her legs were deeply tanned compared to the creamy whiteness of her lovely round "just perfect" bubble butt cheeks viewed from the side.

She turned back facing me and pulled her top up over her head revealing a white bra that clearly pushed her breasts up and together. "Cleavage showoff!"

She smiled and said, "yes I am." I would have at this point guessed that she wore a one piece bathing suit because her torso was untanned. Her chest was covered above her breasts with dozens of freckles that faded away to the unblemished skin of her breasts and nipples.

Anne turned completely away from me as she unsnapped her bra and gave me an unobstructed look at another reason why she might wear a one piece full body bathing suit, a tattoo on her back. Not just a subtle discreet butterfly or scroll but a large colorful motorcycle with a woman riding it with flowing hair covered her entire lower back from just below her shoulder blades to her waist. I think I heard the words "oh my" escape my lips before I could summon the common sense to say nothing.

When she turned back facing me she said "Never go on a week long drunk binge while riding with the Hells Angels." I was not listening. I was staring at the most beautiful natural breasts. Not overly large. Not fake firm but naturally firm with pink areola and perfect nipples. I could see that this little strip act was having an effect on her as well by the many many little pumps on her areola. The tattoo was forgotten. There was a small blue butterfly tattoo on her right breast just above her areola. The skin of her breasts was almost transparent and I could see a spiderweb of pale blue veins extending outward from her nipples into her chest. I remember thinking that was very sexy.

All the while as she was shedding clothing I was doing the same from my perch on the bed. We were both down to what I suspect were very wet panties. I know mine were!

Now, dressed only in her panties Anne stepped forward and took my hand urging me to stand. Instead, I pulled her onto the bed and into my arms. We were kissing, not the gentle easy kisses we had shared earlier but the passionate, needy, demanding kisses of two woman who wanted to somehow merge their two bodies into one. There were no words, no need for words.

Anne's hands were sliding down my back trying to get my panties off but she couldn't quite make it happen. She stopped for a second, looked at me and said, "Take those fucking panties off. Do it now!"

Instead, I took her hand and put it down the front of my panties. As she felt my unshaven puss her eyes widened and she ran her fingers between my labia and two fingers deep into my wet folds. She pulled her hand out and put those fingers in her mouth. I pulled my panties down onto one foot and kicked them off the bed.

I heard a chirp. A phone message? My phone does not "chirp."

Anne pivoted on her knees and pushed me onto my back. She was being aggressive and I wanted that, I needed that. She was kneeling between my legs holding my knees and pushing them up and apart. Starring directly at my vagina I watched her face turn to pure lust. There were no gentle kisses of my thighs, no initial gentle finger and lips exploration. She pushed my legs further up and apart and she was licking me. Her flat tongue was tracing a path to include my butt hole through my labia to just above my clit.

She stopped momentarily to explore my butt, then my labia, probing in with her tongue and fingers. She used her fingers to push back the hood on my clit and lick it I thought actually sucking it. What I was feeling was not just physical pleasure. There was more, something that made me want to abandon myself, surrender myself completely, to this woman. The feeling of the coming orgasm was so well known to me. I knew my body was starting the long rush over the cliff when I would no longer be in control, when my body would crash into a wall at 100 miles an hour and explode. I used my hands under my knees to support my legs up and out. That completely freed her hands and she was using them to explore. It felt as though she was grasping the flesh of my butt but I realized she was pushing my butt cheeks apart and her fingers were pushing at my butt hole. I was so wet that everything was wet. It was running down between my legs onto my butt crack and the mattress. Her saliva was mixing with my juice and her fingers were in me. I hit the wall. The heat spread from my vagina to my breasts and back down again. I was moaning and she knew and did not stop.

As I reach orgasm and for sometime after I cannot bear any further stimulation in the area of my clit. Lovers in the past and today Anne knew to push through that and continue in spite of my protests to stop. Those lovers were able to bring me to a second and perhaps third sweeping orgasm that left me nearly weeping. After a while, back in control, I raised my head and saw that Anne was looking down at me smiling.

She put one leg under mine and the other over me so our vaginas were touching. As she swayed in and out a could feel the wave beginning again in my own body. Looking at her I heard her say in a low voice, "Cum with me baby. Do what you said, make me love you, make me need you." She closed her eyes. It was her turn. She took my hand and placed it on one of her breasts as she did the same to mine. Anne looked at me and said, "pinch them!" I did as she asked, gently at first. She had her eyes closed and then opened them, looked directly in my eyes and told me, "pinch them harder, much harder!"

When she closed her eyes again Anne could not see the tears flow from my eyes. The last person to fuck me this way and demand I do what I knew had to hurt was Beth, so long ago.

So filled with emotion beyond the raw sex I was close, then it was happening, not like before but this time soft and warm sweeping up from my vagina taking me all in wave after wave of exquisite pleasure. Anne followed as she heard me moan and was in orgasm just as she was. As I saw her body shudder she moaned, not a word just a long growling moan.

Later as we lay in each other's arms I heard another "chirp." I saw her pay attention but she did not move or attempt to check it. She just said "robocall, I get them all the time. Just ignore it."

We showered and came back to bed. Anne asked if she could stay until morning and of course my answer was a kiss.

In the morning I awoke to a hand on my thigh, Anne's hand.

Anne then seeing I was awake, ran her fingers along the side of my face. A gentle kiss with her tongue just between my lips. Her hand traced down my neck to my breast. Another gentle kiss on my breast and she was very gently sucking my nipple. My hands went to each side of her head encouraging her to continue. I looked down at her breast and saw the butterfly tattoo again. She was just laying in my arms and I asked her about it.

She was very very quiet and withdrawn for moment. I could almost feel her pulling away from me. She looked at me and said, "Robin, I'll tell you but I do not want to talk about it right now Ok? I had a boy years ago who died as an infant. That butterfly is for him."

Had I unknowingly crossed a line? Time will tell.

Anne got up out of bed, slipped on her tee shirt and announced, "I have to pee, be right back."

She headed off to the bathroom but I noticed she took her phone. Don't know why but I followed her and listened at the door.

She did have to pee, like a race horse, but then I heard her on the phone, only one side of the conversation but it was clear, the messages caused her to call someone.

"Barbara?"

"Yes I got all three messages. I read them just now."

"I was busy, that's why."

"Why haven't YOU returned MY calls?"

"Ok ok, I understand."

"I said, I UNDERSTAND!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not angry but why were you ignoring me? Why haven't you returned MY calls?"

"Ok, I can do that but not now, this afternoon."

"I'll be there at one."

"Bye, yes, of course I still love you."

I ran into the kitchen to start coffee.

When Anne joined me she behaved just as she had before. Like the conversation I just listened to had not happened. Over coffee by the pool Anne told me that I might just have succeeded or would succeed in making her love me.

We had talked about my planned move to North Carolina and Anne asked if she could visit me there, perhaps spend a weekend, "Just as soon as you get settled in." I smiled but my heart knew it would never happen.

Anne left at about 10:00 and I needed to get to work preparing for the move.

I met with my Florida attorney to get the lease documents I would need to rent my house. I asked her if she knew Barbara. She did not answer right away so I pushed the subject. She eventually told me that I would be wise to not do business with her or get involved in any other way with her. She stopped and apologized for speaking so bluntly, it was not right for her to say anything. Then in spite of having said that, she continued. She told me that Barbara had ruined her father's life and law practice by spreading rumors about him molesting her as a child. When she saw my face she asked, "Robin are you involved with her romantically?" She saw the answer on my face and said, "Has she asked you for money?" Now I was frightened.