The Outlaw and the Amazon Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexfight between an outlaw and an amazon.
1.8k words
4.31
3.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fire crackled merrily through a winter night, providing meager warmth to the man sitting close to it. The man was tall and muscular, with short, unkempt dark hair, stubble, and dark green eyes. He wore a brigandine, had a shield strapped to his back, and a mace hanging from his belt. He was alert, staring into the darkness of the woods and regretting making a fire. He heard branches cracking from the deeper woods, and the sound was approaching him. As the sounds drew closer and closer, he stood, shook his shield off his back onto his hand, and drew his mace.

Rather than the monsters or bloodthirsty bandits he had been fearing, a woman stepped into the clearing. The woman was almost naked, clothed in what was essentially a blue bikini top and blue "armor" that covered her crotch and two thin strips of skin and not much else, a cloak made of some blue fur, and a choker, despite the night being cold and damp. She had long, blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She was close to six feet tall and had enormous breasts, wide hips, and well-defined abs.

Aside from her lack of armor, she appeared unarmed, though she was hiding her hands behind her back.

The two stood still, evaluating each other. The man was the first to speak. "What do you want?" His voice was deep, and full of suspicion and hostility.

"Why, just to warm myself." The woman replied, a seductive smirk on her face. "It's cold and lonely out there, you know. I'm sure you wouldn't deny a beautiful woman like me some warmth and company, right?"

The man sat back down. "If warmth is all you want, feel free to sit by the fire. I would not be opposed to conversing either."

Still smirking, she walked over to the man and snuggled into his side, fingers trailing on his armor. "Ah, but why just talk? The night is cold, and you don't look half bad." She ran her finger along his neck. "I wouldn't mind getting a bit more intimate."

The man considered her offer for a moment. "If that's what you want, then sure. I would not object to a quick fuck. If you seek something more, then I cannot say without getting to know you better. Speaking of, the name's Will. What about you?"

Her smirk shifted into a warm smile. "My name is Sitala." She knocked on his brigandine. "If you wouldn't object, why not take this thing off?"

As Will took his brigandine off, revealing a thin shirt, she continued speaking. "How about we spice things up with a little bet? If you can make me submit, I'll be yours to do whatever you want with." She leans in close, a predatory glint in her eyes. "But if I make you submit, you will become my slave. So, what do you say-" Will interrupted her by pushing her away and picking up his mace again.

"I have killed for my freedom, and I will do it again if need be. I am willing to make a smaller bet if you want to, but try that again and I'll crack your skull." He took a deep breath. "How about I tell you what Will is short for - it's not William - if you win, and you tell me what your name means if I win. Starting small. If either of us decides to commit to more severe bets later on, so be it."

Shaking off her shock, Sitala nodded. "Alright. I will respect your wishes." Seeing that Will lowered his mace and sat down again, Sitala scooted over and sat in his lap, rubbing her ass into his crotch, then turned her head so that they were looking into each other's eyes and said, "So, when do we begin?"

Will gazed into Sitala's blue eyes, considering, then answered, "Now." and kissed her, still maintaining eye contact, while his hands went to grope her large, supple tits.

Sitala was caught off guard by his sudden action, her yelp of surprise muffled by their kiss. Once she regained her bearing, she broke the kiss, pulled his hands off of her breasts, and got off his lap.

"Oh? What's the matter? You were so confident and forward, and now you're running away from a kiss?" Will teased her, also standing up.

"And what about you? So timid you barely agreed to the sexfight, only to ambush me like that?" Sitala shot back, pouting. "Now get over here and give me a fair fight."

"Alright then." Will approached her. When he stepped within reach, Sitala wrapped her hands around him in a tight hug. Will responded by kissing her again and reaching for her ass, lightly massaging it, and undoing the clasp of her crotch armor

Sitala, seeing that Will was not attempting to pull away, moved her hands to his crotch, undid his belt, and reached for his cock, which quickly grew erect from her handjob.

With a grunt, Will let one of his hands move to Sitala's crotch and inserted a finger into her snatch, eliciting a gasp from her.

She glared at him and pushed against him, trying to topple him into the snow. He took a step back to maintain balance, then another. She kept pushing, her supple breasts pressing against his chest through his shirt and forcing him to bend backward.

Sitala kept pushing. Will withdrew his hand from her cunt and let go of her ass, which she took to mean his imminent submission, and redoubled her efforts, letting one hand pull at the base of Will's dick while her other teased his glans, as well as putting more force into her attempts to topple him, pushing him further and drawing moans and precum from him.

Unfortunately for her, Will had a plan. During an opportune moment, he angled his body so that with the help of his now free hands, he made Sitala slide off of him and stumble. She would have regained her balance, had he not tripped her and grabbed her hands to guide her fall. In the end, Sitala ended up face-first in the snow, with Will sitting on her back.

Sitala started trying to free herself, but while she was stronger than Will, he had gravity on her side. Seeing that she wouldn't be escaping easily, she turned her head to glare at Will.

Will leaned down, blew in her ear, and then whispered: "I have you pinned. I could keep you under me and finger you until you either somehow escape or submit." He kissed her neck and chuckled as she shivered. "If we had a bigger bet, I would do just that. I would quite enjoy watching a strong woman like you squirm for me. But it wouldn't be any fun for you. So, a compromise. I will let you get up. In return, I get a minute to do as I please. Do you agree?"

Sitala hemmed and hawed for a moment, but it was just for show. He was right, and the deal was a good one for her, as far as she could see. She nodded.

Will let her get up. "Shame we don't have a clock. Well, doesn't matter. My minute begins now." Then he started kissing her. Not the deep, mutual kisses of before, but a trail of short peck's going from her forehead, to her nose, her lips, cheek, jaw, neck, shoulder, and then further down.

While his mouth was busy kissing her, his hands roamed her body. He stripped her of her bikini top, exposing her nipples and giving them a pinch. He caressed her hair. He trailed his fingers along her spine, making her shiver. He gave her ass a firm squeeze. He caressed and squeezed her soft thighs, and at the end, as his trail of kisses reached just above her pussy, his fingers ran on its edge without entering it.

Sitala moaned and gasped and shivered. She had expected, and braced herself for, rough sex, for hair pulling, for insults and humiliation to be endured, as was the way of victorious chieftains claiming their prize. She had not expected him to tease her, hadn't experienced such a thing before, and this unpreparedness had cost her. Her knees were buckling, and her eyes were glazed over. She had already lost.

"-ala. Sitala!" Will's almost shout snapped her out of her daze. "The minute is over."

Will saw that with just a little more time, he could have defeated her utterly, but he was an honorable man and by his count, a minute had passed. Besides, unbeknownst to Sitala, Will was much closer than he would seem. Her handjob was rough and primal and felt incredibly good, and her chest squishing against him, even through his thin shirt, had felt divine. He was certain that if she got a minute with him as he was now, he would not last.

Luckily for him, Sitala was in no condition to do anything to him. The moment he withdrew, she fell to her knees, panting laboriously. "Finish it." She said. Her tone gave Will pause. It was flat, dull, resigned. "Please, finish it. Please don't make me beg!" Now her voice took on a pleading, desperate tone.

Will, not knowing what caused such a reaction, cautiously crept forward. When she made no moves to attack or even defend herself, her gaze facing the ground, he walked around and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck, one hand going to her breast and massaging it, the other for her clit.

Sitala lasted barely five seconds before the combination forced her over the edge, screaming and squirting as he continued his assault, prolonging her orgasm. Once she was spent, he moved his hands to her belly and let her lean against him as he hugged her.

"You owe me the meaning of your name." He gently reminded her once he judged her recovered enough.

Sitala froze for a moment before answering: "It - it means 'Dancing Warrior'."

Will let her be, but the silence soon became overwhelming, so he spoke again. "Do you still intend to claim me? Or will you be leaving?"

Sitala answered his question by asking a question of her own. "You would still want me? Even after my shameful display? You defeated me so easily."

"Of course I still want you. Don't sell yourself short, you almost had me. Besides, who wouldn't want such a sexy and beautiful companion? You can leave whenever you want to, but I would love to see the Dancing Warrior dance."

Some of her previous spark returned to her eyes. "Then we shall sleep for tonight, but tomorrow, I will be challenging you again, and I will win."

"Tomorrow."