Aether and Agony

Story Info
A paladin interrogates a gorgon but cannot resist her...
3k words
4.71
2.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HTHarpy
HTHarpy
39 Followers

Note: This is my first narrative, so I'm open to feedback but please be kind! I usually write POV pieces for erotic audios, but wanted to step out of my shell with all my favorite kinks. I may do a reading of this for a future audio if folks like it~

Aether faced a gate near the bottom of a large tower and waited for guards to escort him inside. As he stood there, he thought about the absurdity of such a large building to house just one prisoner. "Hmph. I'd be the luckiest Paladin alive to live in a tower this size" he muttered.

Two guards approached him, descending from the tower's reinforced walls. "Aether?" A large, stocky guard called from 10 feet away. "That's me" he said, shuffling towards them at a brisk pace.

The second, more lean guard led the way as the stocky one followed behind. "You've been briefed about the prisoner?" the lean guard asked. "I have. Many times" Aether replied. "Good" the stocky guard noted "she's not to be underestimated."

"I understand" said Aether, annoyed by the lack of faith. "Very good. This way", the guards continued to escort Aether up the tower to a large holding cell. The stocky guard opened the door "She's agreed to talk with you alone. Get in, get out. Don't get too close to the bars."

"I understand" Aether repeated, he no longer hid his irritation. "Gods be with you" the lean guard uttered, almost in prayer as he ushered Aether to the door of the large chamber.

Aether took a few steps into the bleak space. A set of iron bars bisected the room 10 feet in front of him. The door closed behind him with an eerie screech and he heard the lock click. His frustration quickly dissolved into fear as he realized he was locked in with whatever was behind those bars. The air in the room was charged with something dark. He wanted to speak out. To make this conversation start sooner so it could be over sooner, but his mouth went dry.

"Come to play?" A calm voice sounded out behind the bars. To his surprise, it was pleasant. He felt the tension lifting and took a small step forward.

"Not particularly" He answered. His voice felt small, like it came from outside his body.

"Then what are you here for, boy?" The voice retorted. Prickles of rage bubbled in him. "I'm no boy!" He didn't know what made him so defensive. "I'm a... a man..." His statement trailed as melodic laughter came from the shadows.

Footsteps approached the bars. "Mmm... Step closer, let's see how much of a man you are." The voice rang. Aether motioned to step forward, but hesitated, remembering the warning.

"Unless you're scared... " She taunted. Rage bubbled up again and propelled his feet forward. He marched haphazardly to the bars, only stopping a few feet away when he caught sight of the woman behind them. She was unearthly. Graceful, yet almost serpentine. He couldn't help but admit she was beautiful.

"That's better" she teased. "Quite a man, aren't you?"

Aether felt his cheeks get hot as blush spread across his face.

The woman behind the bars bit her lip while taking in his state, a grin spread across her lips. "What is it, dear Paladin? Succumbing to earthly desires so soon?" She mocked him.

Aether stifled a gasp as he realized he was fantasizing about her... her body-- no! He can't think like that. She's getting in his head already. He cleared his throat and averted his gaze, staring at a stone brick behind her. "I'm the one asking the questions here, witch"

"Witch!?" Amusement filled her voice. "I'm no witch, and my name is Agony. Address me as such."

Aether continued to stare behind Agony's head but was brought back by her fingers snapping at him. "Pay attention Paladin." She demanded. "You have questions for me? Something about what I look like under this robe perhaps?" a teasing lilt in her voice made him picture just that, changing the pink on his cheeks into a dark scarlet.

"wh- I... no.." Agony laughed as he sputtered, recovering from her joke. "don't worry Paladin, I know you'd never have such perverse thoughts... unless..." she let her words hang in the air a bit longer than Aether preferred "But no. Of course not. You're pure, the *purest* I've heard"

The Paladin looked down at his feet, a mixture of guilt, anger and lust ran through his mind. It was difficult to speak.

"I'll answer your questions Paladin."

Her statement pulled him from his thoughts. Aether looked up at the woman. "y-you will?"

"Of course. I'm nothing if not a hospitable host" she laughed. "On *one* condition."

"lemme guess" He rolled his eyes. "Step closer?"

"Please, I'm no fool. I know you were told about me. I know you're a smart, capable man" the last word rolled off her tongue seductively. "I don't need you any closer, I can see everything I need from right here" She scanned his body, making him feel oddly self-conscious. He felt as though he were naked in front of her, instead of in modest armor. "My condition is... You must look at me while you speak to me"

Aether thought about this. He knew what Agony was; a gorgon. Unlike popular belief, there is no danger in looking a gorgon in the eyes, but when you do, you'll feel compelled to tell the truth.

This didn't seem dangerous, what did *he* have to hide, after all? He wasn't warned against looking at her, just approaching her... yet it still felt like a trap...

"That's your only condition?" He confirmed.

"It is." She said. "Although... I do have a, mmm... preference, if you'd be so kind to grant it to me."

"which is?" he inquired.

"It's so very boring here, Paladin. I rarely get to have a conversation with anyone but my reflection... would you do me the honor of answering a question of mine for each I answer of yours?"

Aether once again couldn't see issue with the request, but felt uneasy regardless.

"Please Paladin. I'll cooperate either way, but I just... "

The yearning in her voice struck a chord with the young warrior. "Alright. Fair is fair. A question each, and I'll look at you while we speak"

All of Agony's sorrow washed from her face immediately as a wide grin replaced it. "Deal!"

She walked closer to the bars and placed her hands on them, moving them up and down slowly.

"You first." she looked at Aether intensely. He shifted his weight as he struggled to remember the questions he was meant to ask.

"Right... uh... You have sisters?"

"Yes. 2 of them. My turn" She responded quickly.

"Wait, that wasn't my que-" "A deal is a deal Paladin!" Agony shook the bars as she berated the Paladin. Fear ran down his spine and he acquiesced. "y-yes... I suppose your right... "

"Good" she said, her mood flipped immediately. "Do you have a lover?"

Her question caught him off guard. He didn't know what he expected her to ask, but surely not this.

"Keep looking at me Paladin. Answer the question" The domination in her voice was hard to resist.

He looked up and blurted out before thinking "No, I don't. But I wish I did."

What?... what was that? Why did he say that?

"iiinteresting" The gorgon sung. "Carry on."

Shaking off his own odd response, he continued. "Your sister, Ruin. Do you know whe-" He stopped himself from finishing another ambiguous question. He'd always been a quick study, and he didn't want to answer more questions than he needed to. "Where is your sister Ruin?"

"I've been locked in this tower for 2 years, as I'm sure you're aware. But I haven't talked to Ruin for... hmm, around 10 years. She could be dead for all I know" Her answer read as honest.

"Now. Your turn." She moved closer to the bars, her chest pressed against them and spilled out the other side. "Are you a righteous man?"

These questions were so odd, but he may as well get them over with.

"They say road to hell is paved with good intentions. I do what I think is right, but I'm not infallible. I've made mistakes." He admitted.

"Admirable, Paladin" The gorgon purred. "I like you"

Her small amount of praise sent shivers up his spine, but not in fear. Was it... pleasure?

"I like you too" He said as he looked into her eyes. Her gorgon charms meddled with his head. He felt his heart beat unevenly as he registered the danger of his situation and yet, he wanted it to continue.

"Really?" She asked, the pleasure in her voice palpable.

"Very much... More than I-- " Aether stepped toward the bars. She reached her hand out toward him and his feet moved on their own.

He knew it was dangerous. What's more, he knew it was *wrong*. A Paladin, a holy knight, finding pleasure in this... this gorgon. He stopped short of the bars regaining sanity just out of her reach.

"Well that was close" she chuckled, winking at him. "I'm up one question" he said. Agony's eyebrow's pinched together. "You asked two in a row. The one about being righteous, and then you asked 'really' when I said I liked you. That's two."

The gorgon laughed. "Mmm, you are clever." She praised him again, making every inch of his body yearn to close the gap between them. "I know" he said, winking back at her.

"mmm" the gorgon appeared as charmed with him as he was with her. That was not good for him, he was barely keeping it together.

But he had an advantage now, he had two questions with no interruptions. "go on Paladin. Don't keep a lady waiting."

"Where was your sister residing the last time you spoke with her, 10 years ago?"

"Oh, you're so boring!" she admonished. "Let's see... She was in the Infernal Desert fucking some boring wizard, I think"

The Paladin bit his tongue when she said the word 'fucking' unable to stop images of her from invading his mind.

"what are you thinking about, Paladin?" she jumped in, knowing the answer.

"I'm thinking... about... mm... you-" the Paladin stopped himself "It's not your turn for a question yet"

The gorgon growled but conceded. "Fine. But how about this time, you ask something *you* want to know. Not whoever sent you. It's an extra question anyway, why not use it on your own curiosity?"

There was logic to what she said, and he did have his own questions. His heart started to race as he thought about what to ask. Adrenaline shot through him. He knew the danger, but as she stood there in front of him he couldn't resist the urge...

"What would you do to me if I approached the bars?" He settled on the question as it came out of his mouth. Usually his impulse control was better than this.

The question sparked something primal in the gorgon, "Mmmm, do you really want to know Paladin? It may compromise that... righteousness you spoke about."

The Paladin swallowed hard. That only made him want the answer more. "I'm sure. I want to know"

"The best way to find out, is to come over here" She cooed.

She sensed his hesitation added "I promise, I won't hurt you"

Aether started to move but was caught by her voice once more "ah... first, remove your armor plating"

Red flags rose in the Paladin's head, but he was too far gone. He raised the plating over his head and placed it behind him, stepping toward the gorgon in just his cloth gambeson.

Agony reached out of the bars. Her hands met his neck and with surprising gentleness, she brought his face toward hers. She drew him in to a passionate kiss. One hand remained on his neck, while the other wandered down, rubbing his chest, then undoing the clasps in the front.

The Paladin's brain was fuzzy, a surge of electricity coursed through him as their lips touched. He realized she was undoing the clasps of his clothing and helped her. Shrugging off the gambeson he revealed his bare, muscular chest and thin pants with a growing tent.

The gorgon moaned into his mouth and smirked as she ran her hands down below his stomach, rubbing his bulge from above the fabric. Aether gasped as he felt her hand outline his manhood. He knew this was not acceptable behavior... but the pleasure from just her hand above fabric made him question those rules.

"That's it" the gorgon cooed, again peering directly into his thoughts. "That's a gooood boy. Give in to me baby... I want you"

The thrill of the words echoed in his head, "I want you". His cock stiffened and he bucked his hips into her hand, primal need surged through his body. "That's it... So good. Your body can't lie either, can it? You want me too. You need me, don't you?"

Without thought the words tumbled out of his mouth "yes... yes, I need you... p-please I need... I need... I... I" His thoughts were jumbled and his body moved without permission. He couldn't articulate how much he needed the gorgon, more so than he needed air to breathe.

She whispered in his ear while he bucked erratically into her hand. "What do you need from me, hmm? Tell me what you want me to do. I want to hear you say it"

"I... mmm... you... your hand..." He tried to organize his desires into words but it felt like fighting against the tide. "Yes baby... my hand. What do you want my hand to do?"

His mouth was dry "u... under my-my-my" He didn't have to finish the statement before her hand slid under his clothes and grasped his cock firmly, making his knees threaten to give out.

"Yeeess!" He cried out. He moaned loudly with each stroke of her hand. "That's it... such a good boy. Moan for me. Show me how good I feel to you, and I'll give you more"

The pleasure short circuited his brain. "m-m-m-more?" He cried between gasping moans.

"Yes" the gorgon purred into his ear. "Moan for my hand, and I'll give you more~"

"Mooooooore" his cry was now a plead instead of a question. "You want more?" The gorgon teased. "I w-w-want more! Please. Please... Agony... I n-n-neeeed" His need painful now. Agony pulled the Paladin closer by his cock, his hips hit into the bars with a clank. "You want to cum, Paladin?" she spoke with her lips against his ear. "y-yes" he whimpered.

The gorgon grabbed his hand and guided it down to her pussy, "work for it" she commanded.

Aether did as asked and massaged the gorgon. Agony moaned in ecstasy. "sooo obedient~" She praised. "Fuck me with your fingers" She turned her back to the bars and spread her cheeks between them, giving him a perfect view of her soaking wet pussy.

Aether admired the view. The Paladin's cock twitched as he considered fucking her with *it* instead of his fingers. But he decided it would be worth the wait, and plunged two fingers in causing the gorgon to brace herself on the bars and moan out "fuuuck!! Yess... goood boy"

The feeling of her tightening on his fingers made his mind go foggy again. He kept plunging them in, feeling her tighten, plunging them in, again and again... he almost missed it when she directed him "Use your cock!"

It snapped him back to the cold chamber and he straightened up. He aligned his still stiff member with her waiting pussy.

He thrust into her and stuck his hands through the bars to grab her waist. With each thrust his hips clashed with the cold iron rods, but he didn't care. He needed this, more than he'd needed anything. The gorgon moaned out with each thrust, "goood boy~" she complimented him "Such a naughty Paladin. Enjoying breaking the rules so much... Your cock is twitching inside me, you looove the feeling. Have I corrupted this 'purest' Paladin, hmm?" she mocked him.

Rage filled the Paladin again. When he was around her, he had no control over his emotions. He had no choice but to be honest with not only her, but himself. She was right, he enjoyed this, maybe more so *because* it was wrong. That knowledge enraged him and he slammed into her harder, smiling when she moaned out from it. He stretched his arm further into her prison and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head back towards him. The rough motion shocked Agony.

"ooh, getting rough with me Paladin, not very--" her words cut off as he grabbed her throat and pulled her back onto the bars forcefully. "You like it too, gorgon" he spoke into her ear as he thrust into her, tightening his grip. "Mmm, yes I do" The gorgon purred, straining against his large hand. "I'm gonna make you cum." Aether growled in her ear, rage still oozing out of him.

The gorgon laughed, delighted at the Paladin's forcefulness.

"Do it!" she trilled. "Choke me Paladin, see what it feels like to exert power over another" she goaded him, and he obliged.

His hand tightened further around her neck. Feeling her pulse quicken under his hand sent shocks of pleasure through his body. As her blood struggled to pass through the veins under his fingers, he grew closer to climax. She was right, the power he had over her was heavenly; orgasmic even.

Together they approached climax as the Paladin grew ever more aggressive. In one final resounding slam into the gorgon and they both came, shuddering and falling to the ground.

The Paladin blacked out, ecstasy invaded his mind and overwhelmed his senses. He'd come here to further his crusade in the name of good. But how was he to do so now, after experiencing such pleasure in such dishonorable actions?

He would be forever changed by the gorgon, like all the others who stepped foot in her prison before him.

HTHarpy
HTHarpy
39 Followers