The Outlaw and the Amazon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for her, she was young and untried and hadn't grown as powerful as older dragon girls did, so when Will put his all into his grip, his clenched muscles visible on his forearms, the poor girl blushed bright red as she realized he was stronger than her.

Satisfied with his victory, Will started pushing their hands up, trying to push her back and make space for him to sit. The girl wasn't stupid and leveraged her weight and strength to prevent him from doing so and keep him down.

While he was stronger than her, gravity more than made up for it. Deciding he needed to distract the dragon girl, he thrust into her again. It had not done much more than annoy her, but it wasn't meant to. The purpose was to goad her into riding him, instead of just grinding against him until her victory.

She glared at him, and he chuckled in response and taunted her. "Are you going to sit there like a virgin on her first time and make me do all the work, or are you going to fuck me?"

His taunt hit a nerve. Her pout turned into a snarl and she raised her hips and slammed down against him faster than he could react. The second time, however, he was ready, and thrust into her as her hips were descending.

She gasped in surprise and pleasure, but his counterattack hadn't interrupted her rhythm. Her next drop was even faster, and her steady rhythm and tight, clenched pussy began taking their toll on him.

They kept at it for a while, before one of Will's thrusts hit a particularly sensitive spot in her pussy. She froze, and Will used the momentary last of her focus to sit up, resulting in the dragon girl sitting in Will's lap while facing him.

Will kissed her forehead. "Hello, beautiful." He chuckled and gazed into her eyes. Making use of her lack of attention as she stared into his eyes, he untangled their fingers and wrapped his arms around her, one of his hands resting on the back of her head and the other on her ass.

She snapped out of her reverie when he ground his dick into her, still embedded in a sensitive spot. Her blush spread to cover her whole face, and her arms flailed as she panicked and tried to escape.

Will stroked her hair, squeezed her ass, and ground into her again. "Why'd you stop?" He chuckled in her ear and started nibbling on it.

The dragon girl quickly realized she was losing control of the situation. His grip on her kept her riding slow, his petting of her hair made her drowsy, and even though he was just grinding into her, not thrusting, the constant stimulation felt better than she expected.

She tried to force him back down, but he held firm. Her hands tried to find a weakness, but the pleasure was too distracting. She eventually gathered enough coherence to go for his nipples and his balls while her legs locked around his waist, and was rewarded for her ingenuity by being unceremoniously toppled to the ground.

He let go of her once she was safely lying on the ground, grabbing her thighs instead. "You lost." He told her. "I can make tender love to you all night long. You just need to admit you lost."

He didn't expect her to, of course. Dragon kin were famously stubborn and prideful, and he hadn't even brought her to climax yet.

Just as expected, she huffed in annoyance when he made his suggestion. "Oh, please. A dragon yielding to a human? Ridiculous. And besides, that saggy bitch laid claim to you, and if you, who is hers, were to beat me, that would mean she defeated me by proxy. I will not lose my first cont-" She interrupted herself, clasping her hands over her mouth.

"First contest, huh?" Will chuckled. "I see, I see." She blushed as he spoke, her embarrassment plainly visible. "But you have a misconception: Sitala hadn't subjugated me, we are equals." His smile faded. "And I will not tolerate you insulting my mate like that." He growled. "You will yield to me, and you will take back what you said about Sitala. Whether you can still walk when you do depends entirely on you."

The blush disappeared from her face, replaced by an arrogant smirk. "Bring it on. By tomorrow, I'll have you begging to let you worship the pussy that squeezed you dry."

She handled the first few dozen thrusts well, but after a minute of relentless pounding, her blush returned, and her smirk turned into a pout. "Cum already!" She demanded haughtily. "Stop resisting and accept you can't outfuck a dragon!"

Another minute went by, and her confidence began to crumble. "N-no! I won't yield! I won't lose! You can't make me! You can't - You can't -!" Her frantic denials were interrupted by her climax. She caught her breath, sulking.

"So?" Will asked smugly.

"So what?" She shot back.

"Do you yield?"

"...No."

"I see." He chuckled. "I'll have to teach you a lesson, then. The lesson is: brats get punished."

"Do your worst!" Her smirk came back, only to be wiped from her face when he resumed pounding her. It took but a dozen thrusts to make her beg. "Mhhmm~! F-forgive me! I-It's my loss! Aahhh~!"

"And?" He asked innocently.

"A-and I - hnngh~ - I take back what - kyaa~ - what I said about - n-noo~ - about your mate!"

"Good." He slowed down and patted her head. "Now, do you want me to stop? Or just to be gentler?"

She grumbled an answer, too quietly to make out.

"What was that?" Will asked cheerfully.

"G-gentler, please." She admitted, her blush reaching her ears.

"Good girl."

...

Sitala stomped through the forest.

She knew her anger was irrational. Will hadn't betrayed her. She had the option of preventing the whole thing.

Despite that, she felt angry and frustrated by what just happened. She knew that all the noise she was making might attract something, that was the point: bring someone she could work out her frustration on.

After some thirty minutes of stomping around, she did run into someone: a large stranger, a head taller than Sitala. He was clothed in a rough fur cloak and nothing more and wielded a shield and an axe.

When he noticed her, he stepped closer, towering over Sitala. "What's a cutie like you doing out here alone at night? Do you want some fun?"

Sitala sized him up. He had brown eyes and blonde hair reaching his shoulders. His shoulders were broad and he had a sculpted physique.

He would do, she decided. He was attractive enough for a fling.

"Sure, big guy. Put away those weapons and we can see who's the better fuck." She began stripping as she challenged him.

"Sexy and confident. It will be fun reducing you to a cum-drunk whore." The man put aside his weapons and took off his cloak.

Their eyes met, and they knew this would be a sexFIGHT.

He lunged at her, trying to sweep her into a bear hug. Sitala sidestepped him and latched into his back before he even hit the ground, wrapping her legs around his waist for stability. Once there, she jerked him off with one hand and used the other to hang off of his neck, keeping position and choking him at once.

He began his resistance by reaching for the arm that was wrapped around his throat since it was choking him. She let go just before his hand reached hers, preventing him from restraining her.

Then he reached for the arm that was jerking him off. Sitala withdrew that one too.

Finally, he got up and shook Sitala off. "Naughty girl. You'll pay for that." His tone set Sitala's hair on end. It was hard and merciless. She idly wondered if having sex with a stranger in the woods, with no one in reach should things go wrong, was perhaps a bad idea.

She shrugged the worry off. Surely he was just going to try to fuck her silly.

He approached more cautiously this time, and they circled for a while before he committed. Their grappling was short as he overpowered Sitala, but wasn't able to force her into a position that would prevent her from reaching his erogenous zones while he could reach hers due to her greater skill and flexibility.

They eventually settled on him holding her in the air by the thighs and eating her pussy while she hung suspended, facing away from him, but able to reach his cock and jerk him off.

His tongue did inflict some pleasure, but he lacked the technique to make the most of it. If her pussy was wet, it was from his saliva. In contrast, Sitala's technique, while rudimentary, was clearly good enough for the man, and left him groaning and leaking precum.

He soon realized he was losing, and threw her to the ground. The impact had forced the air out of her lungs, and he wasn't going to wait around to catch her breath. Before she recovered, he had her held in his grasp and was lining her up with his cock, which was worryingly large.

"That wasn't very nice of you." She complained, out of principle more than anything else.

"Shut up, slut." He grunted, annoyed. "You may be good with your fingers, but a proper pounding ought to remind you of your place."

"Which is?" She continued teasing him, hoping to goad him into making a mistake that would let her wriggle out of his grasp.

"Beneath me, begging to be used as a cumdump. Not talking back to me." He asserted before dropping her onto his cock.

Sitala gasped. He was big, one of the biggest she ever faced, and reached deeper than Will could ever hope for, though the main reason was that his ongoing failed to make her wet, and his mostly unlubricated entrance hurt.

She made sure her complaints were heard: "Do you fail to make a girl wet before using your dick on her every time, or am I just that good?"

"Shut." Unfortunately, he wasn't stupid enough to let go of her sides with one of his hands, so she couldn't escape, or at least try to ride him. "You'll change your tune once I'm done with you."

In addition to the pain, he also completely neglected to even try to make her feel good, using her for his pleasure instead, and while a submissive and/or masochistic slut might find such a display of a lack of care for her arousing, Sitala just found it insulting.

It also meant that any sensitive places in her were only being hit due to his girth, which might have been enough to break a virgin, but not a chieftain's daughter like Sitala. Deciding to show him why underestimating her like this was a bad idea, she put her core muscles to use, squeezing around his shaft, and tweaked his nipples with her hands, which he didn't have any way of restraining.

He shuddered and groaned, and Sitala took this as her cue to insult him some more.

"Your technique is pathetic." She commented with derision. "Have you ever even fucked a woman who didn't give up the moment you pulled out your cock?"

His flinch was all the confirmation she needed. Once her foe's inexperience was confirmed, she changed her plan. Rather than try to escape, she would wring his orgasm out of him.

It didn't take her long, either. Within five minutes, he was blasting cum into her uncontrollably.

Once he recovered, having been squeezed the whole time, he lifted her and threw her to the ground again. She was prepared this time, however, and was back on her feet almost instantly.

Rather than trying to grapple her, however, he simply slapped his cock onto her face.

Not one to waste an opportunity, Sitala gave it long, sensuous licks. He shuddered again, and, of all things, launched into a monologue, all while she worked him over with her tongue.

"You talked a big game, but look at you now, cleaning up the cock of your better." He gloated, apparently having mistaken her opportunism for subservience. "I knew you wouldn't last past being bred by a superior man like me. You bitches all seem so defiant, but my bitchbreaker always tames your kind." He took a breath, intending to continue, then paused. "Wait. Are you laughing?"

And she was, the absurdity of his monologue making her chuckle. "Did you just unironically call your penis 'bitchbreaker'?" She asked, incredulous. "What are you, fifteen? Do you know how immature that sounded?"

"Enough!" He roared and grabbed her head with both hands, then rammed his cock into her mouth, forcing her to give him a deepthroat.

Sitala let him for a while, sewing as her self-confidence wasn't going to be broken by a bit of rough handling, but started to think of a way to escape before she started choking.

"You are one resilient bitch, I must say." He continued his monologue. "But that's fine. Kragen likes them with fire, and you'll make a fine offering.

Sitala, who had been bobbing back and forth, froze. He ceased his thrusting, taking this as a sign of submission, only for her to bite down on him.

He withdrew with a shriek. "What!? How dare you? You'll pay for that, you cunt!"

"You're with Kragen?" Her voice was ice cold but then erupted in a burning fury. "By the time I'm done with you, there'll be nothing but a drained and battered husk!"

He was taken aback by her sudden fury, but then he connected the dots. "You're from the tribe, then." He smirked cruelly. "If you insist on not submitting to pleasure, you'll succumb to pain."

Before he could say anything else, Sitala's fist struck his belly. Before he could react, her other fist hit him, and by then the first one had wound up and struck again.

He pushed her away after this battering, and the two began circling each other. Sitala launched a few feints and probing strikes from too far to hit without advancing, not willing to commit, but knowing he had a reach advantage and trying to find a way to close the distance without taking too many hits.

He tried a few punches of his own, which Sitala dodged or deflected, but one managed to hit her in the gut, staggering her. He gleefully advanced, but when he raised his leg to step forward, she kicked at his other leg, forcing him to retreat or risk falling.

Their temporary stalemate ended when he got impatient, tried to advance again, but this time without managing to stagger her, and was rewarded with a kick to the crotch.

She hadn't managed to get his cock, only hitting the inner thigh, but the close call was enough. He rushed her, taking a punch to the face and knee in the gut in the process, but while they distracted him, his large mass pinned her to the ground when he fell on her despite this.

She rained blows on his sides to the best of her ability, though she couldn't wind up properly nor get a good angle due to their position. Instead of returning the favor, however, he reached down to their crotches. In the heat of battle, she hadn't noticed what he was doing until she felt his cock invade her pussy again.

"How daring of you!" Sitala taunted him. "The last time you tried this, you came like a pathetic bitch!"

"You'll squeal a different tune soon." He shot back.

She felt him start thrusting, and started squeezing in return. As she punched him, he punched her in return, delivering much stronger hits due to the much better angle.

Realizing that she couldn't let him keep hitting her, she stopped punching and instead grabbed his wrists, but he managed to free himself after some struggling.

In an attempt to convince him that he needed to restrain her arms, as opposed to the other way around, she squeezed his balls with one hand and punched the side of his head with the other.

It worked like a charm. He stopped battering her sides, instead pinning her arms to the ground.

She locked her legs around his waist in return, limiting his ability to pump in and out of her, and forcing his cock to stay in her pussy, where she could squeeze around him and wring him dry.

He didn't seem to realize how precarious his position was and kept fucking her, until she eventually squeezed another load out of him.

As he was shuddering, she used the opportunity to roll him over and free her hands.

"You whore!" He raged once he gathered his wits. "How dare you? You'll be begging me to stop once I am done with you!"

"So you have said before, and yet I wrung you dry like a rag twice already." Sitala shot back and raised her hips, lined up his cock, and dropped on it to begin riding him.

They gasped in unison. The man groaned and moaned, his eyes unfocused, too overwhelmed by pleasure to plan or act besides instinct.

But Sitala was not untouched, wincing with every other drop and biting her lip. Despite his shortcomings, he had managed to inflict some pleasure on her as she made him climax twice.

Furthermore, riding cowgirl, as she was, gave the man the optimal angle to make use of his length and girth, and even though he wasn't doing it consciously, his cock scraped and prodded deeper than most could.

Even so, the battle was already decided. The only thing that Sitala was trying to achieve, twitching and moaning as she was, was to not give the man the satisfaction of making her climax even a single time, which she accomplished, though barely.

Once she was done with the man, she stood and gathered her clothes. As she did so, she noticed figures in the trees: beast girls, young and eager to prove themselves, claim territory, and acquire playthings.

She tensed, preparing for another fight, before she paused and looked back at the man. Despite his loyalties, she couldn't bring herself to kill him, but it wouldn't be a good idea to let him go free. The beast girls wouldn't kill him, and they might even release him once they grew tired of him.

Decision made, she picked up the man and dragged him to the beast girls, who were watching her warily.

"Yours." She said as she laid him down in front of them, then walked away, in the direction of the campfire.

Behind her, the beast girls descended on the man, fucking each other as much as they fucked him.

_______

The order of updates will be Outlaw and Amazon (this post), Battlesluts, Nobles, Nuns. Ghe next Battlesluts post is unchangeable, but the ordering (or even skipping) of updates after that is up to feedback.

12