The Overdue Rendezvous

Story Info
They finally got together after 25 years.
1.4k words
4.04
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't rationalize to herself why she was there. They had both married other people, the wrong "people".

The last time they were in each others arms was over 25 years ago. She worried about what she looked like, but to him, she was perfect. She knew it was wrong, but her husband ignored her, she hadn't felt this way in years. She needed this. She had always love him. And he had always loved her. She trusted him.

He took a piece of fabric and blindfolded her and led her to his room. He undressed her at an agonizingly slow pace, stopping often to place soft kisses on her unexpected lips. She could not stop shivering, not because of the cold, but the anticipation of what was going to happen.

He would stop undressing her and run his fingers, very deftly over different parts of her body, like her shoulders, her back, her hips or chest between her breasts. Places she did not anticipate, which only heightened her desire. Finally he had her undressed down to her final item, which he had given her for this occasion. To see her magnificent ass perfectly framed in the tiny, lime green g-string excited him.

He laid her on his turned down bed, the flannel sheets felt soft and warm against her exposed skin. He asked if she trusted him, she timidly nodded. He gently took her wrists and placed a handcuff on her right wrist, and pulled it above her head. Then he brought her left hand up to meet the other and secured the other cuff. He then took a belt and attached it to the headboard and between her hands to keep them above her head.

He poured some cinnamon scented massage oil into his hands and then he slowly started rubbing her right foot. He took great care in using his thumbs deeply on the arch of her foot and the palm of his hand and fingers on the top of her foot. He slowly worked up her shin to the knee then he repeated it on her left side.

Next, he worked his fingers on her muscular right quad, up and down, side to side, getting tantalizingly close to the g-string, but stopping teasingly short. He repeated her pleasure on her left side.

She was lying there in a state of blissful relaxation that she never thought was possible at this point of her life. As he started with her hands and worked on her shoulders she started to moan (almost to soft purr). He repeated the other hand and arm. He stopped just long enough to give her the softest kiss on her lips, before rubbing her stomach. Once again he got close and this time his fingers actually went under the

g-string, when she felt that, she took a deep breath as if to ready herself.

She was disappointed when she felt his hand to move up her body to her shoulders. Both of his hands were on his shoulder, rubbing slowly moving towards her magnificent breasts. When he finally got there, she sighed as he just cupped both breasts and massaged them. The cinnamon scent now made its way to her nose and if it was possible, intensified her senses even more. He then started manipulating her nipples with his thumb and index finger causing her to utter her first word, a low throaty "fuck".

He gently kissed her lips again causing her to lift her head toward his for more, but he teasingly backed away and made her turn over. Seeing her muscular legs and ass in the g-string excited him to the point of almost abandoning the gentle massage and taking her right there, but he composed himself and deliberately continued.

He started on her left calf and worked his way up her leg, thoroughly massaging it using his thumbs stroking toward her ass. It almost went from sensual to clinical, but there was way too much anticipation with both of them to let it go there. He then did her right leg, only to skip her ass and start on her back.

She felt all her worries and fears escape her mind and thoroughly devoted herself to this evening and him. Finally, when he finished her back, he moved to her inviting ass. He kneaded each cheek with an almost admiring quality as she felt like she was sinking into the mattress. He then slowly removed the tiny lime green garment and spread her legs. She instinctively raised her ass a bit to give him access to whatever he wanted. He took advantage of her submissive nature and moved his hand to her clit, fingers slowly rubbing up and down the now exposed "bud".

She was now up on her knees expecting her release, but it was still early in the seduction celebration. He backs away to her whimper of contempt. His fingers now we're on her ass again slowly working towards her tight hole. When he found it, he slowly entered his thumb and she subconsciously uttered, "yes". After a minute, she relaxed and he took advantage of her state to lube up a silicone butt plug and slowly rubbed it over her now expecting ass. Once she was ready, he gently pushed, and she accepted it easier then he thought she would. To see her kneeling, blindfolded and handcuffed, with her chest still on the bed and the jewel on the butt plug sparkling and the light was almost too much for his self control.

However, he reeled in his libido and had her roll over onto her back. Her magnificent shaved pussy was now the object of his carnal desires. She once again spread her legs without instruction, giving him access to her completely. He can see how excited she was, her pussy was glistening with desire. He remembered how she liked the taste of her own juices, so he dipped two fingers in her and presented them to her mouth. Once she smelled herself on his fingers, she knew he was giving her a treat and licked and sucked every bit of herself off of his fingers. He then gave her a passionate kiss, using his tongue to dance with hers.

He then returned to her pussy, where he placed two silver ben-wa balls into her vagina. She jumped when the cold metal balls entered her, but she had never felt such sensations as she did at this moment. Every time she slightly moved, the balls would rub together and emit a small vibration that only heightened her excitement. He then kissed her neck and whispered in her ear that he loved her, he had always loved her, and was now going to prove it. He worked his trail of kisses over her throat, down to her breast, where he sucked and lightly bit her hardened nipples. She was writhing from his tongue and teeth, causing the ben-wa balls to emit sublime vibrations in her pussy and the fullness of the butt plug in her ass only added to her pleasure. He felt she was getting too excited, he stopped and started kissing his way down her stomach, stopping to stick his tongue and her naval which was an unexpected pleasure. But she knew what was coming next.

Finally, he felt the need to give her what she had been dying for, her release. He dove at her clit and his mouth enveloped it creating pressure that caused her to buck forward which only excited him to continue his onslaught with even more ferocity. He was attacking her with a desire that neither had ever felt before. Her moans and violent convulsing only encouraged him. For the better part of 15 minutes, he continued pleasuring her, not caring that she continually slammed her pussy against his face.

The stimulation on her clitoris,

the vibrations of the ben-wa balls,

the fullness of the butt plug,

finally sent her over the edge into the most intense, mind blowing, blissful climax of her life. She was thrashing like a wild beast, but he held her hips and continued to keep his mouth and tongue on her clitoris, which only lengthened her pleasure. After minutes of fantastic, orgasmic pleasure, she finally calm down and went totally limp.

He let her relax, softly tracing the backside of his fingers over her body, telling her how beautiful she was. Finally, he got the keys to the handcuffs and unshackled her and took off her blindfold.

She lovingly looked into his eyes and said, "now it's your turn!"