The Overnighters

Story Info
She never did stand a chance.
2.4k words
3.75
43.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fresh cocktail in hand, I sink into the cushions of the opposite couch. The chick flick they had been watching when I left has been switched to streaming porn -- I didn't even know you could do that on our TV. On the screen, three tan nymphs are frolicking naked in a remote mountain lake.

Megan emerges from the guest bedroom wearing my bathrobe -- it suits her, but anything would. She drapes herself over the back of the couch next to me, making her robe fall open exposing most of her sizable left breast.

"She doesn't stand a chance, you know."

"Straight girls are our specialty."

I sip my drink, trying to find a way to stare discreetly as Megan's motion uncovers even more of her breast. I eye the tiny crescent of rose brown skin at the edge of her nipple. The ruse is pointless, she knows exactly what I'm doing.

"I presume you're up for the hunt," she tells me.

They've probably been working on her all day.

It's challenging to maintain focus, on the TV a tattooed porn goddess pees into a waterfall as the two other beauties explore each others skin.

Megan draws her robe aside, flashing her eyes downward. I don't make it past her large areolas -- round islands awash in a sea of soft skin. Then I notice what she's getting at. It's a menacing black strapon which she strokes proudly as if it's part of her.

"We named him Bart."

"Ninja rules?" Christy asks from the other couch.

"Ninja rules," Megan confirms, not breaking eye contact, nor stopping her stroking, nor covering her tit.

"The blade must taste blood before it can be resheathed," she explains, rising from the couch.

My own sword is ready for some unsheathing itself.

The porn scene is starting a new scenario. Lit blue by the TV, Megan is up, making adjustments to the screen. Her breasts escape from her robe as she bends over. Christy is on the other couch with my wife, Michelle, her hand high on my wife's thigh. Sometimes it even lands accidentally in her lap, where it's allowed to linger. After some girl time at the bar, the three of them have landed, having changed into their jammies, which consist mostly of long night shirts, though in Megan's case, there is a bit more.

Christy is making appreciative comments about Megan's fine ass -- who wouldn't, then she offers Megan a spot on the couch, beside my wife. Megan presses in close on the now crowded sofa as she aims the remote control at the screen. She hasn't bothered to adjust her robe, her luscious breasts are still on display, it would be criminal for her to cover up.

"This is the one we were telling you about," Christy announces as a new video starts up.

"See, look at her nipples," says Megan from her side of the couch. The porn actress does have perfect ones. Megan sticks out her breasts before the other two; "Mine don't do that." Palming her globes she catches both nipples between her fingers, only partly succeeding in coaxing them to hardness.

"Mine neither," Christy adds from the other side of my wife. She pulls her shirt over her head, her full mounds bouncing free.

"You've got to tweak them," Megan interjects, as she reaches over, rolling one of Christy's dormant tips between her fingers.

My wife is pretending to watch the TV, but there's fierce competition for her attention. Under Megan's expert touch each of Christy's nipples forms into delicious little morsels.

Christy returns Megan's attentions, cradling each of her puppies in her palms, and then circling in with her thumbs, working her dark areolas. They form into hard points, with surprisingly long shafts.

Megan and Christy are on a road trip up the coast and needed a place to land for the night. It was perfectly fine by me, those two are always a blast. The ladies have a close and storied past as sorority sisters, and I'm always up for learning more about my wife's wild herstory. It wasn't my school, but from the stories I've heard, whenever they were together, the three of them were a force of nature. Michelle was the studious one, the other two, the wildlings.

"Mine do that too," my wife volunteers. We all look at her expectantly, she doesn't go further.

Sending me a sly smile, Megan doesn't waste the invitation; "Let's see." My wife doesn't even have a chance to protest as the two ladies relieve her of her top. Like Christy, she's now wearing only her panties. "What beautiful breasts. Yours are pretty close ... they just need a little help ... may we?" Megan is caressing one of Michelle's breasts before my wife can reply, while Christy has got my wife's other nipple between her fingers. This melts any protest. Under their touches, Michelle's eyes go soft. It's not long before her breathing deepens. She's stealing glimpses of the scene unfolding on the TV as the two ladies work her over.

Megan is right, my wife's little nubs respond to the pairs practiced touches. Once they've got her nipples up, both ladies turn their attention to the expanses of her ample breasts, caressing lovingly. My wife's eyes close in pleasure as she scoots herself down on the couch to make it easier.

My wife loves sex, no question about that. But with the exception of one or two isolated occasions, she has shown very little interest in sex with women.

"They're almost there," Christy says. Lowering her face down, she draws a nipple into her mouth. "Fuck that's hot baby," Megan says, as she does the same. My wife's legs open against the two on either side of her. They are more than happy to oblige, guiding her ankles up onto their laps. Megan's hand rests casually on the inside of my wife's thighs, tracing circles that make their way over the crotch of my wife's little thong.

Releasing a wet erect nipple, Christy is close-in with my wife's face. For a moment they're frozen in time, gazing into each other's eyes. Megan and I are spellbound. Christy's fingers are brazenly tracing over the thin band of material that covers my wife's pussy, as my wife leans in for a furtive kiss.

Megan shoots me a big smile, grabbing her crotch to remind me she's packing. She reaches down and gently draws my wife's underwear deep into her furrow.

Michelle's tongue is still deep in Christy's mouth as Christy's fingers trace her thick exposed labia.

My wife reaches out seeking to caress the two ladies. Though her position limits her options, one of her hands finds its way onto Christy's thigh. In response, Christy spreads her legs wide, flourishing a bare, inflamed gash. Christy moans as her flower coats my wife's fingers with hot juices.

Christy gives way as Megan's fingers move my wife's panties aside exposing the inside of her steaming pussy. My wife's other hand is searching over the tangle of legs, looking for Megan's cunt. Megan's fingers are circling my wife's hungry cavern, spreading her arousal over her lips.

"She's so fucking hot," Megan tells us.

Christy breaks the kiss to take one of my wife's nipples in her mouth. Keeping the latch, she slides onto the floor, between my wife's open legs. She traces slowly down with her soft lips, taking her time along the journey, her soft hair splaying out over my wife's chest, stomach, and legs, until she's face to face with my wife's puss. Megan holds my wife's labia wide, as Christy plants kisses on the insides of her open gash.

Picking up where Christy left off, Megan leans in for a kiss from my wife. Megan's robe is now open. The fake cock is somehow even more menacing than when I had seen it earlier. With her free hand, she's gathering her own moisture and spreading it along its considerable length, getting it ready.

Christy starts long languid licks that start from my wife's anus and finish over the shaft of her now prominent clit. I've never seen her pussy so open and hungry. My wife's feet raise into the air in response as she scoots herself down further into Christy's warm expert mouth.

Megan continues kissing my wife, as she lightly pinches and strokes her sensitive nipples. My wife's hand lingers in the soft skin of Megan's hips and the tops of her thighs, but Megan is in too close for my wife's hand to reach its goal.

Christy slips a long finger into the watery mouth of my wife's vagina, making her moan into Megan's mouth. She saws it in and out, coating it with pussy nectar. Christy adds a second finger which is swallowed with greed as my wife humps down onto them.

Megan is doing some lesbian tongue magic in my wife's mouth, I make a note to find out what that is. It's driving her nuts, but it could also be something that Christy is doing at her other end.

Forming a tube with her fingers, Christy teases a third finger at my wife's entrance, and then gently slides it in. It's still smaller than the strapon. My wife accommodates the new width with lust, as Christy assails her clit with rapid butterfly flicks.

My wife's fingers finally reach the sexy thin line of pubic hair that marks the happy trail to Megan's snatch. Her curious fingers trace downward where she encounters the straps, and then the base of the dildo. At first my wife doesn't seem to react, her fingers exploring further. When they alight on the thick shaft, she breaks the kiss, looking into Megan's eyes with lust; "oh!" she says.

Michelle's fingers close around the base of the strapon. She gives it a hard pull that draws Megan's legs against her.

Christy, sensing the building excitement, returns to long slow licks, my wife's labia leaking pussy all over her cheeks. She's stopped the in and out motions of her hand, and is now rubbing some secret place in the depths of my wife's cunt. Her efforts have Michelle panting into Megan's mouth, sounding a plea that will soon be begging to cum as her hips rotate with Christy's motions.

Her grunts reach a staccato and Christy gently pulls out.

Megan breaks the kiss, and moves down, as Christy -- her face shiny -- moves back up onto the couch. The head of the dildo bounces lewdly between Megan's legs. It's such an incongruous sight, Megan's sweet feminine ass and a raging hardon. Christy offers her pussy coated fingers at my wife's willing mouth. She's cautious at first, but after an initial taste, she devours them with lust. Both ladies then press gently on her shoulders, guiding my wife into a doggy position on the floor. Christy positions Michelle between her wide open legs as she reaches down with both hands to pull open her luscious quim.

Only a few inches away, my wife gazes into Christy's secret garden, as Christy sinks a finger into her own vagina and offers it to Michelle who relishes its flavor. "You like lesbian pussy, do you?"

She moves her hand to the back of my wife's head, it takes only a token pull before my wife is dining at Christy's fragrant folds.

Christy's head tilts back. She looks at me through half closed eyes, a triumphant smile on her face. "Ahh ... she's a natural at this."

Megan has been watching this all from behind my wife, her pelvis tight against Michelle's ass. She now pulls back and slides the big head of the dildo the length of my wife's slit. At first she just gets it wet, but then she begins to use the tool to open her lips. My wife is grunting into Christy's pussy as she starts rocking backward, inviting Megan to stuff her. Megan will have none of it, she's letting the dildo lodge at my wife's entrance, and then with a skillful rock of her hips, bouncing it out before my wife, pushing back, can fuck on it.

The urgency of Michelle's cries are increasing. She channels it into her pussy licking as Christy drapes her feet over Michelle's shoulders, nearing.

Michelle reaches between her legs, catching the fat shaft. She pulls it against her dripping hole as she thrusts herself back onto it. Her labia widen around the broad intruding head, and then only shaft is visible. Megan pulls back and I admire the black straps on her tight tan ass as she makes a few shallow thrusts. My wifes sounds are muffled against Christy's pussy, humping up and down on it, rubbing Michelle's nose against her clit as her tongue licks deep.

With the dildo lodged in position, Megan takes my wife's hips in both hands and gives it a mighty girl thrust, driving the shaft deep. My wife lets out a long cry of pleasure as Megan bottoms out, holding herself tight against my wife's ass, letting her adjust. She then draws back slowly, and plunges in again, fast and hard. A few more of these and my wife is blaspheming from between Christy's legs. Megan accelerates, her beautiful ass cheeks tensing together at the peak of her thrust as the shaft drives deep into my wife.

My cock is dripping in my pants. Christy is swivelling her hips under my wife's tongue.

Megan finds just the right spot, we can all tell from the sounds my wife is making. A few masterful strokes and Michelle is over the edge, her body spasming in waves of orgasm.

Christy is not far behind. She glazes Michelle's face in cream as she too cums loud.

Holding the dildo in place, Megan crooks a finger at me, pointing at her ass. It doesn't take more of a hint than that. I slide in behind her on the floor. Her slick pussy is welcoming and tight. After a few tender strokes, I let loose with some big time thrusts that also push the strapon deep into my wife. I can only last a few golden minutes until I flood her channel and collapse on her back, cheered on by the sated trio below me.

The four of us spent the night in each others arms. The ladies were off before the sun came up, but Michelle tells me that on the way back, they might possibly need a place to stay for the night.