The Owning of Lee Adams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust raged through Lamar like a wild beast and his grip on the back of her head tightened reflexively. He battled against the animal urge to claim her sweet mouth as he had her pussy— assert his ownership of her and thrust his engorged shaft down her throat. With an effort of will he restrained himself.

This was still her show for now. She'd earned it and he wasn't going to take it from her— yet.

With each deep swallow of his cock, however, his hand urged her on, pulling at her head with increasing urgency. She increased her tempo in response, taking his throbbing cock into her mouth farther and faster, till she had him moaning for release.

"You want my fucking cum, don't you!" He growled.

His words sent her desire raging, stripping her of everything but a naked, visceral lust for his hard flesh. All that existed was his stiff shaft in her warm mouth and a wanton, womanly need to suck his cock— suck it empty.

Helplessly bound, on her knees, she truly became exactly what she longed to be— his cocksucking slave, her mouth a luscious vessel of carnal delight, devoted to his pleasure.

Absorbed in the pleasure of giving pleasure, Lee enthusiastically took him to the brink of orgasm, but Lamar had one final cruelty to inflict on her.

Lee was to be denied. He would withhold from her the carnal delight of feeling his engorged cock spasm and pulse orgasmicly in her mouth as he pumped his cum down her throat.

Lamar had other plans.

She hadn't been completely obedient so he needed to reassert possession of his woman.

Time to take back control.

He Pulled his dick from her and Lee's head moved hungrily in pursuit, trying to reclaim her prize and give him the final ecstasy of release.

"No," He said, twining his finger tightly in her hair to restrain her.

He brought the head of his cock within inches of her lips, feeling her still tugging against his hold.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

Lamar looked into her gleaming eyes, pumping his slickened shaft furiously till his orgasm rushed up to overpower him like a runaway freight train.

"Aaaargh— Ohh fuck, fuck, Oh fuck!"

An animalistic thill of lust and power surged through his erupting cock and into his body as he emptied his gushing seed into her waiting mouth.

Thick streamers of his cum coated her lips and tongue, silently and graphically proclaiming his ownership of her.

Mine, all mine, he thought, a final gush of cum spattering on her breast.

Lee pulled insistently against his grip. Lamar relaxed his hold on her hair and her mouth found the head of his shaft.

She lapped up a pearly droplet of semen slowly dripping from the tip of his cock. Her tongue teased his tender opening for a moment, then adoringly caressed the head of his manhood, salaciously coating it with a sticky sheen of saliva and cum.

A shock of pleasure raced through his dick and up his spine as her warm lips again enveloped the glistening bulb of his cock. She savored his swollen head, licking and sucking it like a tasty lollipop for a few moments, then took all of his length, hungrily back into her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" He gasped, nearly dropping to his knees. "You gotta have some kinda magic in that mouth!"

"Mmmmm," She moaned, sucking greedily, trying to coax every bit of cum from him.

"My god, you certainly are a good girl— my beautiful, cock loving good girl, " he praised, reaching down to release the strap binding one of her arms. Instantly her hand was massaging his balls and stroking his still hard shaft, causing another spasm of ecstasy to race through him.

For what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, she continued working his manhood as if it were the center of her world, refusing to relinquish her prize till the last of his hardness melted away.

Lamar bent down and kissed her deeply then helped her to her feet.

They collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*

Note: Thank you for reading. Comments are very much appreciated!

12