All Comments on 'The Owning of Lee Adams Ch. 02'

by LuvMyGirl

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall it’s a good story, the passion and the love are very obvious. What isn’t clear is whether or not he knows what he’s doing or if he’s just making it up as they go along. It also comes across as very one sided, the story puts her in the position of only giving and not receiving pleasure. It’s fine to imply that as a mind fuck but in reality it’s supposed to be symbiotic. For me it was a bit jarring add in his inner monologue gives the impression that he’s just manipulating her. That said I’ve no idea why you put Non Con in the Tags? It all seems very enthusiastically consensual.

I don’t know if it makes me weird or not but I enjoy BDSM stories that include the safety protocols, limits , safety etc. whether that’s stating them bluntly or inferring them by weaving them into the story. So for the traffic light system the Dom could check the sub’s colour periodically. Likewise for the number of strikes/ ok spanks it’s easy to make it easy what is normal for that couple. Putting myself into the submissive role in that scenario would make it clear to me that my partner knows what they’re doing and that they’ve made my physical and emotional well-being a priority. Which it should be for any dominant.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous