All Comments on 'The Ox Who Got the Cream Ch. 03'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
IvymarieIvymarieover 3 years ago

So glad to see you writing regularly again. I know life happens and so not complaining when you take breaks. I'd really enjoy more of The Royal Lycan if you find the time and creative inspiration. This one was great too, all of your writing is. 5 stars!

EGRIEGRIover 3 years ago
Truce, justice and the Oxman way

A fun chapter.

A working agreement compromised, an extremely dangerous antagonist revealed, a rescue and some remedial education. It is no surprise that Truce has his hands full with this reasonably skilled neophyte. What a pistol.

How nice that this chapter about costumed characters appeared on Halloween. I can't wait to hear the costume The Poker will come up with.

Looking forward to more from these adversaries Oxman and Foxy or Oxman/Fox and Poker. Battles with every combination.

Trick or treat? This was a treat.

semiosis50semiosis50over 3 years ago

Yes! I’m so glad you continued with this. I enjoy Layla’s character very much, and Truce is just the right amount of protective badass who is oaf enough to piss her off. And I’m looking forward to Poker getting hold of her as well, I admit. Great turns and twists, fun tech shit, intriguing story, your signature humor, and hot sex. I’m happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Welcome back! Great chapters so far - please continue!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Well, Bellie, you've done it again! What a well written, tantalizing chapter. Wow. I am in awe, and I love your writing. A little punishment? Slapping/spanking, really? Kinky, kinky. This was a cannot put it down story, as I suspected, being careful to have a block of time free to read it. Don't laugh; we're confined here in Paris, so how would it be possible not to have a block of time? Day job, my dear. Day job. *sigh* Thanks for the wonderful time reading your work, and bien sur, ça va sans dire, 5* ~~JB

PS: I also love that Layla escaped from Truce's bindings. What a woman! Hubba, hubba.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok I see what you did there.

The first 2 chapters in my opinion seemed to be a non erotic horror story, it definitely made me feel sick. Then in this chapter you more or less flipped it, she was still being blackmailed into agreeing with his terms fortunately it scraped past the mark of *magic cock*. You managed to turn it into a Reluctance story of sorts, the thing is we don’t really have any indication that she’s interested in the BDSM side of things.

Is that part of the emotional blackmail that she doesn’t have any choice in as well? It’s hardly a surprise that she’s incredibly sexually frustrated after his teasing BUT he did all of that without giving her a way to safe word then he left the room whilst she was still tied up. I know he had her on camera and was monitoring her, she didn’t know that though. Just to make matters worse his butler/ colleague/ whatever has access to that film footage too. In her shoes I’d be fucking livid being put on display like that. It’s humiliating. I know it might fit with the Oxman / Gothic City (sort of TM) genre, Of dark dystopian future somehow stuck in the 1950s with casual misogyny etc but as a reader it’s not easy to fully immerse into the story.

He’ll be making another huge mistake if he tells her she shouldn’t have rescued the girl. Just because the girl is potentially a villain in the making that doesn’t mean she deserved to be raped.

As ever huge thanks for sharing your stories with us poor mortals. Frankly if I hadn’t remembered that chapter 1’s blurb said it was aiming to HEA then I probably wouldn’t have read this chapter.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but disjointed due to delay

Love your writing. Was a little difficult to pick up this chapter because of the long delay, ended up having to skim through the previous instalments to recap. In general it's hard to remember the finer points when it's been so long. Hoping to not keep doing that. (The review from Tess UK is weird, this in non-con after all so perhaps don't come here if you'll feel sick).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter pls

Keep writing please! I cannot wait to hear what happens next:-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was so pleased to see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 4 please

Lots more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dying for another installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...