The Oxymelodrin Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For god's sake John, this isn't my stuff! We couldn't bring anything with us, remember?"

"Oh yeah, so what's the problem?"

"Well look at it, it's so...slutty!"

"She's not wrong. It's all lacy, frilly, silky; basically, anything other than practical," said Julia, examining a garter belt. "And look, they've even got a draw full of stockings, hold-ups and suspenders!"

"I don't see the issue; surely it's no different from what you've got at home?" I asked with a smirk.

"You're not funny John. This is properly weird." Kristina replied.

"No denial then - "

"John, focus," said Julia, before disappearing into the adjacent bedroom. Moments later she emerged clutching a lacy red bodice and a black crotchless panties. "This is more than just creepy. Look, it's all in my size as well! How do they know that?"

"Same here," Kristina replied. "Maybe they just guessed?"

"How could they have guessed? They've never met any of us before. When I spoke to them on the phone, all I told them was my name, age, occupation, family history and maybe a couple of other things. Definitely not how big my tits are! Did you tell them anything, John?"

"Like what? I do occasionally talk about more than just tits, you know. Have you checked the wardrobe?"

With a certain apprehension, Kristina walked up to a mirrored sliding door and tugged at the handle.

It glided effortlessly along its runner to reveal a typical selection of women's dresses and skirts in a variety of styles.

"Don't know what I was expecting, maybe some leather fetish gear and a couple of nurses outfits," I said, breezily. Then I saw Kristina's face; she looked terrified.

"They're my fucking clothes!"

"Oh shit!" said Julia and I in unison, before rushing off to our rooms.

I pulled my wardrobe door back with such force that it nearly came off the wall. Inside were two neatly arranged rails of shirts and jeans; my shirts and jeans.

Judging by the expletive-laden shouting coming from further along the hall, Julia had discovered the same thing and was not terribly happy about it. She ran straight passed my door, through the communal area, and up to the suite's entrance. Kristina and I followed shortly afterwards.

"The fucking bastards have locked us in!" said Julia, frantically tugging the handle.

When that didn't work, she started hammering on the door with the side of her fist. I joined in. After a few moments of desperate but fruitless action, a familiar voice filled the room: "This is a pre-recorded message from Dr. Anissa. Please stop what you are doing. The room is completely secure and soundproofed. We do not wish you any harm, but we also do not wish you to harm yourselves. Due to your erratic behaviour, Protocol 1 has been activated. End of message."

I stopped trying to break down the door and turned towards Kristina, who looked visibly shaken. "Any idea what Protocol 1 might be?" I asked.

"N...No idea, you?"

"I'm guessing it's not going to be a bottomless brunch! What are you doing Jools?"

"Trying to get a signal. We need the police here right now," she said whilst moving around the room and holding her phone at different angles.

"That's not going to work, we're three floors underground."

"Well, I'm going to keep doing it until you think of a better fucking idea, John!"

"Hey, you think this place doesn't scare the shit out of me too? I'm trying to think of something that might actually work and -"

"Guys! Get down on the floor!" Kristina shouted before plunging to the ground. She hit her knee on the way down and yelped in pain.

I wheeled around in all directions, and then looked up. From above us, the air-conditioning vents were spewing a misty-white vapour into the room, which was rapidly descending to head height. Julia bolted from the communal area to the bedrooms and I followed closely behind.

"Shit, it's the same in here," she said, covering her mouth and nose with the top of her shirt.

I immediately hit the floor. "Julia, get your ass down here now!"

It was too late; the gas had already taken effect. She stumbled a little, looking woozy, then fell down next to me. Her eyes had a glazed, distant look.

"John...so...sleepy -" she slurred, before rolling onto her back and softly closing her eyes.

I crawled over to Kristina, by which point the gas had nearly reached the ground. "It's sleeping gas. I don't think there's a way out."

"I'm scared, John, what are they going to go to us?" she asked.

"Wish I knew -" suddenly, a cloyingly-sweet taste hit the back of my throat, "- can't...think...straight." I could barely get the words out as I felt the gas enter my lungs and lethargy spread through my body. My eyes grew heavy as I floated away. I stopped fighting it and allowed myself to be carried off into oblivion.

It felt like only an instant had passed before I awoke. Slowly and groggily, I became aware of my surroundings. I was lying on a spartan bed in a small, unfamiliar room. Glancing around I could see only a single, secure-looking metal door. There was a porcelain sink attached to the wall and a fishbowl lens high-up in the corner, attached to the ceiling. A prison cell, perhaps?

I threw my feet to the floor and stood up, using the wall for balance. I felt weak and had a dull pounding in my head, but at least I was conscious. The door was predictably locked, so, mustering what little strength I had, I started to shout.

"Hello! Hello! Julia, Kristina, is anybody there?"

There was no reply, is everything in this place soundproofed! With no idea what to do next, I walked over to the sink, and dipped my head under the tap. As I took a moment to enjoy the cool water against my skin, that damned voice echoed from an unseen speaker somewhere above me: "This is a pre-recorded message from Dr Anissa. Live testing of Oxymelodrin will commence shortly. Please be aware that you are being recorded. End of message."

No sooner had the announcement ended, than the door swung open to reveal a mirror image of the room I was in. This one, however, had a second door on the far side and a bleary-eyed Julia sitting on the bed.

"John, you're OK!" she ran over and threw her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry Jools, I should have listened to you."

She stopped hugging me and gave me a stern look. "Oh my god, it all makes sense now. You're in on it! You're one of them!" We stared at each other for a few seconds, and then burst out laughing.

"I definitely had you going," said Julia, with a triumphant look.

"Well, maybe for a second," I replied. "Now shall we try and find a way out of here?"

"Already tried the door. Not happening. Also, didn't that doctor woman just say we're being recorded? Surely they'll catch us if we try anything?"

"She also said this drug test thing is underway, but nothing's happened."

Recalling earlier events, we both instinctively glanced upwards. The ceiling vent seemed innocuous enough, but I stood on the bed anyway for a closer look. I detected a faint chlorine-like smell and could hear a gentle hissing sound.

"I can't really tell, but I think something's being pumped into the room," I called. "Don't think there's much we can do about it."

"Try covering it with something."

I tugged my shirt upwards and pulled it over my head. "No peaking, Jools; I could charge good money for this!"

"Don't flatter yourself, my pet goldfish has better abs, and he died last week."

I tried my best to use the thin fabric of my t-shirt to cover the vent, but it was no use. After a couple of attempts, I resigned myself to defeat and slumped back down onto the bed.

"What do you suppose this Oxymelodrin stuff does?"

Julia sat down next to me. "Beats me; none of this makes any sense. We've been kidnapped, drugged and thrown into this fucking prison cell without anyone even telling us why."

"Shit, Jools, do you think they're going to kill us? I mean, think about it, why all the secrecy? Why choose us at all; we're nobodies!"

"Speak for yourself; I have nearly 100 followers on Instagram."

I stood up and started pacing around the room. "What if this drug they've developed is some kind of nerve gas and they need people to test it on? Then, suddenly, building a giant underground facility makes more sense. Perhaps they chose us because we wouldn't be missed? We're both single, live alone, and I haven't even spoken to my parents in more than a year."

"Jesus, John, you make me sound like some kind of lonely spinster. I do have friends, you know. And what about Kristina? I'm pretty sure she spends every weekend out partying."

"Yeah, but she only moved here a few months ago. Not sure anyone would raise the alarm if she

went missing. Speaking of which, where the hell is she?"

"No idea," said Julia, balling her fists. "This is so fucked up!"

"We need to find a way to get a message to -"

Julia was looking at me with raised eyebrows. "Umm, John, I'm trying to put this delicately, but...has the whole being trapped in a top-secret bunker thing got you a bit excited?"

I looked down and was horrified to find an unmistakable bulge in my jeans. I felt my face flush and immediately sat down on the floor with my back to the wall. "Don't know where that came from," I mumbled. "Maybe something to do with high-pressure situations?"

"Not heard that one before. Don't worry about it, in fact..."

"What?"

"Oh, never mind. What were we talking about?"

"I was just saying that we need to find a way to get a message to someone," I said, though my mind was drifting to other things. Julia in particular. I'd had a secret crush on her for years but never acted on it for fear of ruining our friendship. Previous relationships had not ended well.

Now, though, all I could think about was how damned sexy she looked. Though short and quite full-figured, she wore flattering clothing and was almost always immaculately presented. Shoulder length white-blonde hair complemented her alabaster skin and soft blue-green eyes. I remembered all those times I'd jacked off thinking about her, and wondering if she'd ever thought about me the same way. I shook my head.

"- John! You just tuned-out and ignored me. What's going on?"

"Sorry Jools, I don't know what came over me. You look very nice today, by-the-way."

"Umm, thanks?"

"I was just thinking that I don't tell you that very often." My voice sounded strangely passive and my now throbbing erection was making it difficult to focus.

"You literally never tell me that. You're acting weird, what's going on?"

"Nothing's going on. Can't I compliment one of my best friends on how they look without it being weird?" My voice remained flat and I was starting to feel lightheaded. A sticky wetness was spreading in my underpants and felt stick against my skin.

Julia gazed at me but didn't say anything. "Kristina's quite sexy, too," I continued, "don't you think?" Still no reply. "Jools!"

"Wh...what?"

"Looks like I'm not the only one tuning-out."

"I guess not, sorry," she said, similarly monotone. "You're looking quite hot today too. Forget what I said earlier, you actually look pretty good with your shirt off."

My cock was aching with desire. All I could think about was Julia and what I wanted to do to her. I tried to suppress it by changing the subject. "So...err...what do you think of that new guy at work? Simon, I think his name is. Works in accounts."

"I think he's cute, looks like he works-out a lot too - shit!"

"What is it?"

"I don't talk like this, what's happening to me? I keep thinking about men, about their bodies and what I want -"

"- to do to them?" I finished.

"I guess, yeah," Julia twitched nervously. "How do you feel?"

"Pretty much the same...only about women, not men. I'm going to level with you, that hard-on hasn't gone away. This might be too much information, but I don't think I've ever been this fucking horny!"

"I can't believe I'm about to do this but there's only one thing for it," laying down on the bed, Julia spread her legs. "John, please can you look away or go to the other room?"

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? Don't make me say it."

Julia groped her breasts and let out a contented sigh. More than anything I wanted to watch as she pleasured herself, but I did as she asked and averted my eyes. Just thinking about what she was doing, though, was enough to supercharge my libido. Without a second thought, I tore open my jeans and reached for my cock. My plain white boxer shorts were saturated with precum and I gasped as grabbed the base. My entire length was so slippery that I struggled to get a firm grip.

I wanked myself off frantically; desperately, sparing no thought for the cameras. On the other side of the room the thin mattress springs were squeaking, and Julia's gentle moans had given way to lustful panting. It was driving me wild.

I was fantasizing about fucking her in every position; about how easy it would be to bend her over the bed frame and pound her pussy until I was ready to explode. Then she would take my rock-hard member between her lips and I'd shoot every last drop of cum into her willing mouth. It was too much; I had to look.

A small voice in the back of my head told me it was wrong, but I was past caring.

I turned my head and opened my eyes.

Julia was staring straight back at me. Her floral-print dress was both pulled up and pulled down, coming to rest in a ragged pile at her waist. She stroked her bare breasts with one hand, whilst the other was occupied down below.

"I'm...ahh, thinking about you...ahh, John." She got up from the bed and walked towards me, flinging a pair of turquoise panties from her ankle as she did so. Sitting down on the floor opposite me, she parted her legs and leaned back, mouth agape. Her hand plunged towards her pussy, which was slickened with excitement.

She thrust two fingers inside herself, and then jerked her hand back and forth. With her fingers moistened, she moved up to her clit; tracing rapid circles around the engorged button. All the while I was pumping my shaft in long, deliberate strokes. Watching her brought me to the brink but didn't want to climax yet. I slowed down, then stopped altogether.

"Jools," I wheezed, "I want you." I moved closer.

"Then...ahh, do me for fuck's sake!"

I dipped my head between her legs and was struck by the scent of her arousal. As the tip of my tongue touched Julia's sodden cunt, she froze as though a bolt of electricity had passed through her. She tensed her body with a sharp intake of breath, then exhaled loudly.

I lapped her up. There was no skill to my technique; I just stuck my tongue in as far as I could, then dragged it upwards to her clit. She tasted sweet and salty at the same time and I couldn't get enough. She held my head in place with both hands and pushed her hips out, preventing me from breaking contact. This wasn't about her pleasure anymore, or even mine; we were fulfilling a desperate, carnal craving for one another.

Moments later she was bellowing profanities and thrashing wildly; her orgasm hitting like a tsunami. Still shaking, she released my head from her grip and reclined fully on the ground. With jeans tangled around my feet, I half-walked, half-crawled across the floor until my dripping cock hovered inches above Julia's face. Her cheeks were ruddy and those deep blue-green eyes had a faraway look about them.

Supporting herself with one arm, she sat up and wordlessly took me in her mouth. Just the head to start, then all the way down. My legs buckled as I hit the back of her throat. She held it there for a few seconds, then gagged and pulled away. A trail of spit and pre-jizz fell from her chin onto her large, milky-white tits. Without wiping it away, she was back on my cock; licking the underside of my shaft and working her way teasingly towards the tip. She flicked my bulbous glans with her tongue, then swallowed me whole, sending a jolt of delight up my spine.

Julia gagged for a second time but now pulled back only a little; keeping my veiny rod between her pouting lips. After the briefest of pauses, she sank my entire length once again. I was gasping, my breath coming in short, rasping bursts. Barely able to control myself, I was ready to explode after just a few short strokes. I gathered what little self-control I had left. "Stop! You'll make...you'll make me cum." There was a pop as my cock slid out of Julia's mouth.

"That's the idea, dickhead!"

"I know, but - "

"I know what you mean." Julia rose unsteadily to her feet and walked over to the bed. I followed, ditching the jeans en-route. She laid down on her back and opened her legs for me. "I want you to fuck me, John."

At that moment, nothing on earth could stop me. I jumped on top of her and, with a single thrust, my entire length was inside. Our hands slid over one another's bodies; I grabbed at Julia's tits, rubbing deep-throated saliva over her erect nipples. I plunged my face into hers with such force that our teeth collided. Neither of us flinched. We weren't trying to kiss; we were trying to tongue-fuck each other's mouths.

I needed more; I needed to go harder, deeper. I pulled myself back onto my knees and gripped the underside of Julia's thighs tightly; pushing her legs up and apart. With her soaking wet pussy on full display, I jackhammered my cock into her.

"Fuck...give it to me, give it to me like that!" she screamed as her hands clung to a dishevelled pillow.

I was pummelling her furiously, like a man possessed. Beads of sweat dripped from my brow as the bed clattered against the wall. I wanted to keep going, but I knew the end was approaching and couldn't slow down. After several long, powerful strokes, Julia climaxed with a crescendo of filth. That was enough to finish me off. Her pussy shuddered against my cock, sending wave after wave of exquisite pleasure along my shaft.

I pulled out just in time. With a primal roar, I erupted like a volcano over Julia's quivering body; cumming with such force that the first spurt reached her face. The following load hit her breasts, then the next covered her stomach and soaked into the remnants of her dress. Still there was more; my balls pumped a stream of spunk over Julia's snatch, which dripped into her asshole. She didn't move or react, seemingly basking in the afterglow of her own orgasm.

Several moments passed, and then I collapsed into a heap next to her. Breathing in short, shallow bursts,

Julia turned her head and smiled as our eyes met. I tried to wipe my jizz from her cheek, but she caught my forearm with the palm of my hand and licked it from my fingers. She gulped. "Well, I guess we know what the gas does."

"Jools," I paused, "how are you feeling?"

"I know how I should be feeling; fucking livid. But I'm not. I kind of feel, I don't know -"

"Strange as it may sound, I'm kind of...happy."

"I suppose I am too, but I don't want to talk about it. I'm still really horny." She glanced down at my cock; rock-hard and pressed against her thigh. "Looks like you are, too."

"No shit!" I said, then kissed Julia deeply on the lips; my hand squelching as it roamed over her cum-drenched body. I rolled an erect nipple gently between my thumb and forefinger, eliciting a sigh of encouragement. Before we could go any further, though, the unseen speaker interrupted us with a crackle:

"This is a pre-recorded message from Dr Anissa. Live testing is now complete. Please cease all interaction and remain where you are. You will be returned to your quarters shortly. End of message."

The message was replaced with the noisy whirring of an overhead extractor fan. "What are they doing?"

"I Don't know, maybe removing the gas?" I sat up and looked over at the door.

Moments later, it opened with the hiss of an air-tight seal breaking and two burly men holding cattle prods barged their way in. They were Russian in appearance, had closely cropped hair and wore matching, almost prison-like, orange uniforms. One had a nasty scar running from the corner of his mouth up to his eye. Hannah must be strictly front-of-house.