The Oxymelodrin Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wash, then dress, da?" his demeanour wasn't particularly threatening, it must have just been a regular day at the office to him.

We stood up and trundled towards our respective sinks, refusing to make eye-contact out of sheer embarrassment. Julia was covered in the mother-load of my splurge and I still had a raging hard-on. Collecting my clothes, I walked into the adjoining room as Julia flung a cupped handful of water over her face.

I cleaned-up and dressed as quickly as I could; tucking my steely boner into the waistband of my boxer shorts to make it a little less obvious.

"Can I have a towel?" Julia asked as I re-entered the room.

"This look like hotel to you?" Scarface replied.

"Fine, whatever, I'm ready to go then, I guess." Julia pulled the hem of her dress down and adjusted its straps so that the thin material covered her chest. Her skin was soaking wet, making it cling to her figure; prominently displaying two hardened nipples.

"Follow me."

Scarface led us out of the room and his buddy followed closely behind. We emerged, predictably, into a nondescript corridor; the same white tiles on the floor and fluorescent strip lighting on the ceiling. Julia looked uncomfortable as we meandered through a warren of sharp corners and identical doors. I felt certain we had walked in a full circle until one of those doors opened to reveal that we were back at the atrium.

"So...err, you worked here long?" I asked, breaking a painfully long, awkward silence.

"For a while," Scarface replied.

"Do you like it?"

"It pays well. Stop talk now." He pointed his cattle prod at me.

I raised my hands. "Woah there, just making conversation."

"I no want to hurt you but can't talk, or lose job."

We pressed on without another word until we arrived at Suite 17a. Scarface swiped his security card, waited for the green light to blink, then held the door open for us to enter. "Don't make trouble, it easier that way," he said before slamming it shut behind us.

"Kristina!" Julia and I shouted upon seeing our friend sitting, hunched-over, on the sofa. There was no reply.

Julia sat down next to her as I walked to the middle of the room. "Kristina, you're OK," she said, "we were so worried." No, we weren't, we were too busy screwing each other's brains out! Kristina lifted her head. She was pale and her cheeks were lined with mascara. "Oh my god, what did they do to you?" Julia put a comforting arm around her shoulder.

"Jools, it...it was awful. They made me do things...with some guy I'd never met."

"I know, Kris, the same thing happened to us."

"No it didn't, they put you two together -" Her eyes darted to the floor.

"How on earth do you know that?"

"The TV," Kristina sobbed, "I know I shouldn't have watched, but I couldn't help it. That's the worst part about this thing; all I can think about is, well...you know. When I was in the room, I wanted that guy more than, like, anything else in the world. I kind of still do."

"Listen to me Kris, I don't know anything about the TV." Julia raised an eyebrow in my direction. I shook my head and shrugged. "But I do know this isn't you. What you're feeling right now isn't real. They put something in the air that makes people go crazy."

"You think I don't know that!" Her eyes flashed with anger. "Don't pretend you know how I'm feeling, it was different for me."

"I guess it was different, but they still made us do things we didn't want to do."

"Oh, come on, I'm not stupid! You two have been dying to fuck each other for ages and now you've, like, finally got your wish!" Kristina knocked Julia's hand from her shoulder and fled the room in tears.

I smiled awkwardly. "Jools -"

"Don't, John. I need a shower and some dry clothes." She stomped past me and out of the room.

I sat down on the vacated sofa and fished out the tablet, which played a cheery jingle as it woke up. Welcome, what would you like to do today? Several text bubbles were displayed in a circle; I selected

TV, and then, turn on.

The screen flickered to life and immediately bombarded me with hardcore pornography. And not the normal stuff. This one featured a middle-aged man absolutely reaming a girl's asshole. She couldn't have been any older than 20 but appeared to be loving every minute of it. The strangest part, though, was the setting; just a mattress in the middle of a dank, grey room. Jesus, Kristina must have been desperate if she was getting off to this before we got back. I can't blame her, though; I could probably jack-off to Woman's Weekly right now!

Before it got me too excited, I decided to change the channel, hoping I might get lucky and find a documentary about golf. Instead, each new station showed nothing but bizarre porn. The backdrops were always drab, but the sex seemed so intense. It was almost like -

Holy shit, that's us!

The screen filled with an image of Julia gagging on my cock. The camera angle was less than perfect but the sharp resolution and crystal-clear audio caught every detail. Are all the other TVs down here showing the same thing? My manhood throbbed at the sight and, before I could stop myself, I'd pulled it out and started slowly stroking. Though the unbridled lust I'd experienced earlier had diminished, the need remained. My balls were heavy, like I'd denied myself for days and earned a release. I rubbed the angry-looking head with my thumb, coating it in pre-cum.

I idly switched to a different channel. This time, the dull chamber had a king-sized bed pressed into the corner and two scantily clad thirty-somethings bouncing on top. It took me a moment to realise there was a man underneath them; one was riding his cock, whilst the other sat on his face. I longed to take his place, longed to be back in that dreary room with Julia.

Maybe she feels the same! I stood up and walked towards the bathroom, zipping myself up on the way. Kristina's door was slightly ajar, and I sensed that she was doing something on the bed. I didn't linger; she had her own issues to work out. From up ahead I could hear running water and, approaching the door cautiously, I knocked.

"Jools, are you in there?" well, duh!

"What do you want, John?" she called.

"I'm just going to come right out and say this," my heart raced, "I can't stop thinking about you."

"Fuck off!"

"Oh, umm...sorry. I thought -"

She sighed heavily. "For god's sake, come in."

I flung the door open to find Julia lathering herself up with a concoction of fruity soaps. "I need you, and I've realised that's not just the gas talking. Tell me it's the same for you?" I said, hurriedly undressing.

"Do you want to have sex or not? Don't you dare ask me how I'm feeling right now, my head's all over the place."

I climbed into the spacious shower cubical and pushed Julia against the wall. We kissed; with passion this time, not desperation. As our tongues entwined, I allowed my hands to wander over her clean, naked body. The warm water cascaded over us, flushing our pale skin pink.

She seized my cock and tugged it back and forth, whist I massaged soap into her breasts. Then I traced my hand downwards, past the slight curve of her stomach, until I reached the delicate folds of her womanhood. Forming a V-shape with my middle and index fingers, I trapped her clit between them. She gasped and bucked her hips, encouraging me to touch it. Instead, I brought both fingers together and went a little lower, hooking them into her honeypot. Once lubricated with her juices, I pulled my fingertips back to her button; gliding over it in slow, deliberate circles.

Breaking the kiss, I turned Julia to face the wall. With palms flattened against the smooth tiles, she parted her legs and arched her back. I dropped to my knees and drove my tongue into her snatch from behind. Trembling she pushed against me as I dipped in and out of her cunt, then lapped at her swollen bud.

I licked my way up to her asshole. "No, no, not there," Julia said, though offered little resistance.

I stopped as I caught the hint of a reflection in the steamed glass of the cubical. Standing in the corridor, beyond the wide-open bathroom door, was Kristina. She walked towards us, dressed in purple silken panties, a matching bra and sheer black hold-ups. Must be some of the 'gifts' we'd found earlier.

I struggled to my feet, alerting a breathless Julia in the process. "Umm...hi?" was all she could manage.

"Hey guys," Kristina replied, crossing the threshold. "Look, I'm sorry about what I said OK; I just snapped."

"Don't worry about it," I said, trying to act like it was perfectly normal for me to accept an apology from a work colleague whilst standing butt-naked next to the woman I was about to bone.

"Yeah, consider it forgotten," said Julia. "Kris, not being funny, but we're kind of in the middle of something here. Could we get a little privacy?"

"I know, I heard you from the bedroom, and..." Kristina played with her hair.

"And what?"

"I don't know how to say this to you guys...I want to feel, like, desired. At least you two have each other; I'm stuck, umm...you know, doing things to myself."

"Wait, are you saying you want to join in?" Julia asked.

"I guess...yeah, I am. Is that, like, really weird?"

Julia looked at me, shrugging as she stepped out of the shower. "For the record, this is really, totally, fucking weird!" They embraced, then Julia kissed her deeply.

I moved behind Kristina. "So weird," I whispered breathily on her neck. With my cock gripped by the cleft of her ass, I slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties. Once I'd reached the dampness between her legs, a muffled groan escaped Kristina's lips. She was the delectable filling in a sandwich of shower-drenched bodies.

Julia kissed me over Kristina's shoulder as I unhooked her bra one-handed. Her tits tumbled out, with pointed nipples begging to be caressed. Julia obliged; rolling her tongue over each in turn.

"Is this what you wanted, Kris?" I whispered, still fingering her snatch.

"Yes...yes, I want you both," she panted.

Julia kissed her way down Kristina's body, whose caramel skin was flecked with goose bumps. She fell to her knees, dropping Kristina's panties as she went. I withdrew my fingers from her warmth and slid them into Julia's waiting mouth.

My hands wandered up to Kristina's pert breasts and squeezed; softly at first, then with more urgency. Julia, meanwhile, worked her tongue along Kristina's inner thigh, then flicked it over her love-bud.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Kristina whimpered, throwing her head back onto my shoulder.

"Do you want more?" I asked

"Yes, give it to me!"

"Then lay down and spread your legs." I had never spoken to a woman like this during sex, but it felt so damn good.

Kristina played along. "Yes sir".

She dutifully laid down with her back against the damp, uncomfortable floor. Julia was between her trembling legs again in an instant; spreading Kristina's labia delicately between her fingers as her tongue danced across her friend's exposed clit.

I straddled Kristina's chest; planting my knees on the ground. "You're going to pleasure me."

"I'll, like, do anything you want sir." Kristina replied, between squeals of delight.

I slid my cock between her breasts. Kristina understood what I wanted immediately and squeezed them together, trapping my rod in between. I thrust myself in and out of her cleavage; gliding over her skin with ease thanks to soapy water and copious amounts of pre-cum. Kristina's mouth was agape as she starred up at me with her teardrop-shaped, brown eyes. I wanted to use her body for my pleasure.

I slowed the pace as it was feeling a little too good. Kristina didn't seem to notice; Julia's tongue was driving her wild. I guess women know what other women want! I shuffled forwards on my knees until my cock hovered only an inch or two above Kristina's face. The position was awkward and my knees ached, but I didn't care.

"Now lick it," I said, trying to sound authoritative rather than creepy.

"Yes sir, I want to taste it." Kristina inclined her head, stuck out her tongue and drew it slowly along my shaft. Once at the tip, she started flicking it with rapid, short strokes. She hit the sensitive spot on the underside of my bell-end, making me shudder.

"Oh fuck, Kris, where did you learn to do that?" I asked between rasping breaths.

"Same place I learned to do this," she said, then swallowed my member as far as her prone position would allow. She bobbed her head up and down on it for a few moments but couldn't go as deep as we both wanted.

I reluctantly dismounted, moved to the corner of the bathroom and stood with my back to the wall. Julia lifted her head from between Kristina's legs to see what I was doing.

"Crawl over to me, both of you," I said, fully expecting to be told to 'fuck off'.

The after-effects of that gas, though, had rendered both women far too horny to argue. They got on their hands and knees, locked eyes with me and did as they were told.

"You know what I want."

My thumpingly-hard cock was immediately surrounded by puckered lips caressing its length. Kristina wasted no time in reaching the tip, then swallowed me in a single gulp. Julia turned her attention to my balls; playfully devouring each in-turn. Thankfully, I was clean-shaven so I could feel every stroke of her tongue. It was divine.

I placed my hands firmly on either side of Kristina's head and encouraged her to increase the pace. She took me harder and deeper; bathing my rod in saliva until it spilled out and ran down to my balls. Julia didn't mind and simply licked it off before popping my nutsack back into her mouth. I felt my knees buckle as Kristina formed a vacuum around my dick and slipped it down her throat.

"Don't stop, I'm...ahh...so close. I want to cum in your mouth."

She released my cock suddenly and looked up at me, eyebrows raised. "Woah there, I came here to get laid! I've done, like, everything you wanted; now get on the floor and let me ride that dick!"

"Yeah, we're definitely not done with you yet," Julia added, coolly.

"Um, sure," I said, half-sliding, half-falling to the floor. So much for being in control!

Kristina climbed on top of me, knees either side of my hips, and suspended her pussy tantalizingly out of reach of my dripping, achingly-hard member. She then slowly lowered herself down until the head touched her womanly folds.

"Do you think he wants me to take it, Jools?"

"I think you should tease him a bit first," she replied with a wink.

"No, please, just fuck me, I'm so -"

"Shut up, John, no one asked you," Kristina smiled, and then dragged her sodden pussy lips along the length of my cock, flattening it against my stomach. After a raucous cry from me, she reversed; carefully controlling the pace so that her pussy slid delectably along my shaft. Backwards and forwards she went, until I was little more than a gooey mess beneath her.

"Guess that's one way of training your pelvic floor," said Julia, after what felt like an eternity. "Now I think you need to finish what you started in the shower."

With that, Julia mounted my face like a saddle and the thick, musky aroma of her arousal assaulted my senses. I reflexively probed her cunt with my tongue until I hit just the right spot to make her legs tremble. I immediately reached up and grabbed her jiggling ass; holding it in place as I increased the tempo.

Throughout this oral gymnastic session, Kristina continued to glide along my length. Moments later, it started to twitch and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Sensing this, Kristina grasped the base of my cock and pulled it upright.

"I want this in me," she said, then, with a squelch, took me deep inside her. My head exploded into a kaleidoscope of vivid colours, forcing my eyes closed. With my tongue preoccupied by the delicate folds of Julia's dripping pussy, a murmur of delight was the only sound I could manage.

Kristina used me like a seesaw, driving my ramrod-like tool in and out of her womanhood. Her pace was just about slow enough to stop me from instantly shooting my load, but fast enough to keep me right on the edge. She was groaning excitedly; the sound mingling with Julia's clipped shrieks and my muffled growls to form a cacophony of debauchery.

"Ooh, John...just like that," Julia whispered as her entire body began to shake. I stopped groping her ass and, instead, ran my hands over the soft contours of her legs. She was thrashing wildly now, making it impossible for me to keep my tongue in place. All I could do was hold it still and let Julia's bucking hips decide where it went.

At the same time, Kristina must have decided it was time to finish me off. I didn't stand a chance. Her hands reached around and gripped Julia's breasts from behind, cupping them in a gentle embrace. Then, using her friend's body for support, Kristina rode me as hard as her red-raw knees would allow.

"Fuck!" I screamed, my mouth momentarily breaking contact with Julia's pussy.

"Give it to me...ahh...give it to me now!" Kristina demanded.

I lost all self-control and erupted deep inside her silken folds; long, languishing spurts followed one after another as my cock spasmed its way through every last drop of jizz until my nutsack was completely drained. The ferocity of my orgasm seemed to affect Kristina as well, as I felt the muscles in her snatch contract around my dick. Her breathing was ragged and shallow as she crested a wave of intoxicated pleasure.

Moments later, I heard a sharp intake of breath from above me as Julia shuddered to her own climax. She had given up on my tongue altogether and resorted to feverishly rubbing her clit. Once she had gotten herself off, she looked down at me and smiled, then popped two glistening fingers into my mouth. I licked them clean.

Nobody moved for some time. I was lost in my own thoughts, perhaps we all were. Eventually, without a word, Kristina stood up and padded out of the room, plucking her underwear from the floor as she went.

"I should go too, John, I -" the smile faded from Julia's face.

"Got a bit carried away? I think we all did."

She struggled to her feet and wrapped herself up in a fluffy cotton towel. Before leaving, she paused at the doorframe and glanced over her shoulder at me.

"We shouldn't have done that," Julia looked embarrassed, ashamed even. I wanted to reply, to say something comforting, but she was gone before I could find the words.

I showered and dried myself quickly, then tidied the bathroom as best I could. For somebody that had just enjoyed the hottest - and, indeed, only - threesome of his life, I felt strangely dejected. My mind presented a disturbing thought; had I just taken advantage of my friends? I mean, sure, they both seemed to want to do it, but they were also high on Oxymelodrin. I know I was too, but does that make it OK?

Wracked with guilt and struggling to make sense of anything, I retreated to the solitude of my room and, still naked, collapsed onto the bed. I was starving-hungry, but didn't want to venture into the kitchen. I had no idea what I'd say if I ran into Julia or Kristina. Should I apologise? Should I tell them how I'm feeling? Whatever discussion we ended up having was bound to be awkward, and awkwardness could wait until tomorrow.

Without even bothering to climb under the covers, I fell into a fitful slumber.

To be continued...