The Package Pt. 02

Story Info
Hung delivery ladies get to know the neighbourhood...
10.9k words
4.45
16.6k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank Russek peeled his eyes as he swerved into the driveway of no.43, W Reade Ave, just dodging the postal van parked outside in a screech of tyres.

*SCREEEEECH*

The shining vehicle came to an abrupt halt, pristine in the afternoon sun. The figure inside almost matched the perfect exterior from a distance.

"Huh. You really have it all, Col," Frank muttered, eyeing up the huge white house with expansive windows and an American flag fluttering outside of the window. Messages of 'Vote Mayor Bernstein' were stuck onto their mailbox, as well as tacked onto a wooden sign in the grass.

The gravel barely crunched beneath his feet as the 5'4 man in his mid-thirties stepped out of the rented silver Mustang convertible that he couldn't afford, puffing up his chest to meet his brother.

To anyone looking on, it would have looked like a teenager showing off their Dad's new car, the only hint of his aging the slightly sun-weathered, otherwise boyish face and the hint of a belly beginning to show. It was a wonder what Botox could do, but sadly it couldn't change everything.

His brother's Mercedes was not there.

'Ah well... Hopefully Sally is in....'

Like many similar underachieving siblings, Frank had no qualms about eyeing up his sister-in-law if she happened to bend over for any reason.

"The house, the wife.... bet you think you're the man, asshole," Frank muttered, before preparing his broadest smile, reaching for the doorbell. He reckoned his fake tan was the right shade, not noticing that a little orange had smudged on his crisp white shirt as he readied himself to seem as care-free as possible.

"Hey Sal, lookin' fresh-... no... Saaalllyy......"

"hnn-"

A faint murmur coming from inside made him freeze.

'What?'

"....nnnuh-...."

That had almost sounded like....

"No way...." he murmured, ears pricked.

"...HHhuh!"

His face flushed.

Moans. They were having sex.

"... Well holy fucking shit..."

Immediately, Frank felt a base urge that he couldn't resist. His brother's wife Sally had always been eye-catching, and he always said half-jokingly that he didn't know quite how Collin had pulled it off....

"Ughhn......... uhnn-"

He could just imagine how glorious her breasts would look bouncing up and down, or perhaps she was on all fours, getting it doggystyle.

'Ha.... like Collin ever would....most uptight man alive...'

Nonetheless, as the moans continued, Frank began to realise that Collin might actually be doing a good job.

His jaw tightened.

'Well, look who's mister big balls....'

"Huh... fuck it."

Collin owed him for being such a dick of a brother. Even a hint of those sweet tits would be glorious....

His legs were moving before his brain had caught up. Around the side of the house... to the back-garden. Kitchen door.... Usually it was unlocked...

He tried, and it opened easily.

'Bingo.'

Frank entered on tiptoes, waiting for someone to jump out. Nobody did. Instead, rows of perfectly hung utensils, marble counter tops and flawless design work greeted him.

'Of course, they need to show off that they're living the American dream at every opportunity...'

"nnh-"

His ears pricked, following the source of the noise past the shiny kitchen island, through the pristine dining area towards the stairs....

He couldn't wait to snigger at his brother trying to rub his pasty ass up against a true beauty...

"nNNHUh...."

Louder now.

He began to creep up the stairs, the sound of the fucking getting louder.

"UUhnnn-"

*Scree....Scrreeee*

He could hear bed springs creaking now, and the clear, honeyed moans of a woman being pleasured.... It was surely Sally.

'Huh, apparently my brother's more vigorous in bed than he seems... wouldn't have thought he'd be able to keep it up to look at him...'

Frank always enjoyed pointing out or imagining any flaws his brother might possess. His lack of any real masculine physique (mirrored in Frank's own underdeveloped frame) was a petty thing to enjoy, but Frank was nothing if not petty. Hearing him going at it with apparent gusto was rather galling.

'Huh. Apparently he's got things figured out...'

"UHnnh-uhhn-"

It was actually rather infuriating hearing how much Sally seemed to be enjoying it.

'Stupid.. dick...'

Frank crept to halfway up the steps.

*SkKkkrrr*

He froze, eyes widening as the star creaked beneath his foot.

The subtle moans stopped.

'SHIT.'

Frank remained stock still, lingering on the offending stair.

What to say?

'Leave.. or just say that...that I needed to use the bathroom. Shit, they have one downstairs... a shower, I needed a shower..... FUCK, they have one of those downstairs too...!'

His foot shifted slightly as he seesawed between speaking and trying to remain silent...

*Creaak*

His stomach flipped. He'd given himself away. Twice. Once might be an accident.... Now they surely knew he was there.

'I should call out! Make a joke of it.... Something.'

He opened his mouth and closed it. Words weren't working. Upstairs was only silence. He could hear the blood pumping in his ears.

'Just... just pretend you didn't hear them.... yeah, that's it!.... and then, if they ask-'

*Screee*

"Uhn..."

*Scree*

"Uhnnnn..."

His jaw dropped as the sounds began to ring out once more.

'But... surely they heard...'

A coincidence, perhaps?

'Collin wouldn't keep going if he knew someone else was here...He's the most uptight asshole ever...'

A smarter soul would have realised that something wasn't quite correct with the scenario. Frank instead crept to the top of the stairs, his dick already hardening in his chinos, and found himself heading to the master bedroom door, which was already open a crack.

He could see some flashes of skin...

"UuhhnnnnNN-"

Milky white and....

"OOOhhhmyGod-"

.... Black?

His jaw dropped open.

Someone else was fucking Sally.

Then he realised.... Collin's Mercedes wasn't in the driveway. Because he wasn't at home.

'Holy fucking shitballs!'

Sally was having an affair!

This time, there was no compunction as Frank crept to the door, and stuck his eye to the crack.

There she was.... His brother's wife on all fours, her ass-cheeks jiggling greedily as they were clapped by dark hips, moaning to high heaven!!

*Clap-clap-clap*

"OOOHhhh!"

She was the picture perfect white middle-aged bombshell, all delicious fats melted onto curvy hips and made whorishly sinful by thick lips which were currently pursed in a never-ending 'oh' shape.

"OhhhHHHh-"

Her usually curly hair was bedraggled and mopped with sweat, falling unevenly around her face. Her breasts were also covered in sweat and swaying as she clutched the bed-sheets, her jaw clenched, eyes rolled up to the top of her head, eyelids spasming as she zombie moaned, lost to the pleasure.

Frank's heart was pounding. He could feel the hardest boner in his pants at the sight.

'She's getting fucked... Sally's having an affair!!'

Delicious glee spread through him, as well as a dose of arousal, watching his perfect brother's wife getting nailed... The only pity was he wasn't the one doing it. Then again, the black guy was probably doing a better job than Frank ever could...

'Maybe it's better to watch... that way I can look Collin in the eye next time I seem him whilst thinking about how hot his wife looked getting fucked by some black guy on the bed you sleep on every night.'

Flush with victory, Frank slid a hand into his pants, and he quietly opened up his zipper, engulfing his three-inch erection easily in his fingers.

He watched as Sally rocked back and forth, eyes sliding up to properly observe the figure behind her, managing to angle his gaze just right through the crack to see.. a woman?

Frank had to blink twice to understand what, or who, he was seeing; a huge, black woman with shaved hair, a nose-ring and large breasts with nipples leaking milk in long glistening trails down her front, her rear end and thighs so large that the bed depressed deeply where she knelt behind Sally, administering justice in her pussy with such violence that Frank's breath caught in his throat.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

"UUGHNN-UUUGHNnnn-UHHHHN-"

"You like that, whore?"

The aggressive lady was also sweating profusely, both humungous breasts covered in a sheen, and she blinked droplets out of her eyes, licking some of it from around her mouth as she worked the woman beneath her. It looked like they had been going for hours, with no signs of stopping any time soon.

His cock throbbed in his hand as he stared, mouth gaping.

'What is happening...'

Sally was being railed by a black woman the size of a powerlifter, with the curves of a mother who had allowed fats and a lack of healthy consumption to swell her breasts, hips and ass to unhealthy proportions..

As they fucked, Alena's breasts bounced with heavy slaps against her own front, so huge were they that milk was constantly dripping down from them onto Sally's back, waterfalling down to the centre of her back and forming a tiny puddle there.

Collin's wife groaned as something pleasured her deeply, and Frank spotted something huge and black sprouting from a bushel of pubic hair on the offending goliath's crotch, and it was flying into Sally so fast that he could barely catch it.

'Wow it looks big... must be a strap-on... but...'

No straps.

He squinted, leaning forwards until his face almost pressed against the doorframe.

'... What?.... it can't be a penis because she's a woman.... besides dicks can't be that big...'

Every time it bottomed out, Sally would belly moan like her soul was being sucked from her throat, her whole body thrown forwards so that the only thing keeping her from flying off the bed were the large hands holding her hips tight. He could see her stomach almost bulging with the mass of something huge piledriving into her body.

'It can't be...'

*CLAP*

"HHHUHhh"

*CLAP*

"HHUUUUHUHNNuhhhHH!-"

*CLAP*

"HHHUHHAH-"

Sally shuddered, and a spurt of liquid splashed onto the other woman's crotch and down onto the bed, sighing in fulfilment as the remainder of her passion squirted all over the bed.

Then the black woman shifted Sally, who whimpered as she was repositioned at ninety degrees to the door; Frank now able to see everything... including a huge, terrifyingly thick shaft as it slid from her soaking wet pussy, all the way to the ridge of a purple helmet.

A dark blue vein throbbed odiously on the side, making it pulse like an alien creature.

Frank's jaw dropped, and he whimpered as he watched the woman briefly slow down, sliding her hands underneath to cup Sally's hanging breasts.

'That's... REAL.....?!?!'

The large woman spoke, her voice deep and gruff.

"You like that black dick?"

"YYYyyyeaahhHHHHH," Sally whore-moaned back, shamelessly trying to push back so she could rut herself on the big black cock, gasping is it lodged in her belly whilst large hands massaged her breasts, causing Sally to rock back and forth in time with the stimulation.

Despite himself, Frank felt his erection pulse between his fingers.

'That's... real........ Sally is getting destroyed.... Holy fuck she's not wearing a condom!!'

The sight of a black shaft stretching her white pussy was nothing short of the highest art.

'God damn.... Sally's insides are getting rearranged..'

It hit deep in Frank's core that it just looked..... right. It seemed like it certainly felt right to Sally too.

"Uh-huh...thought so..... you think it's bigger than your husband's?"

Tears of ecstasy rolled from Sally's eyes as she crescendoed quickly to the throes of another orgasm.

"Y-Yes.... Yes... YES......YYYESSSSSS.....YYYEhHUHOOMUCHHHuhhhhgggGGHH....."

Frank had never seen a woman so enthralled and undone as Sally was with this woman.

'She's moaning how huge this woman's cock is... how much bigger she is than Collin...'

His heart pounded as he watched Sally shriek and moan like a wild animal, and felt a shiver of pleasure ripple up his shaft followed by warmth at the tip of his penis as she pushed herself back onto the obelisk which looked big enough to kill her, squirting everywhere, clutching the bedsheets and spasming as juices ran down her thighs. The audible squelches of her vagina locked Frank in so that nothing else mattered.

Not the worries about Collin... nor the fake tan.

Not even the huge woman now staring at him.

'WAIT-'

His heart, which had been racing, froze in his chest upon feeling two deep brown eyes reach into his soul, bringing to light a place so pitiful and humiliating that he could never uncover it himself.

"O-oh...."

'Ohshitohshitshit-'

The woman smirked.... and kept her eyes locked on him as she slowly, torturously retracted her cock from Sally's body.

Sally jerked and moaned, baying like a dog as inch after inch of taut penis was revealed, glistening with the juices of a married woman.

And it kept going. And going.

'That.... can't be real!... It just can't.....'

Ten.. eleven... twelve inches, when the end finally came.

Frank's mouth fell open as he watched the purple helmet pull on Sally's distended pussy lips, before slipping free with a cloying *POP* which allowed a ton of light-grey splooge to explode from Sally's pussy, the woman groaning, collapsing to the bedsheets as the built up pressure finally released like a fire hydrant.

*SPLLUURGGE*

"HHohhhhhhHGG-"

Frank felt his dick flex in his fingers, and whimpered as a deep, dirty pleasure rippled through his body, begging to be released.

'She's got to be over a foot long... over three times my size...'

His stomach shrivelled up to a tiny ball, yet his cock throbbed harder in his still squeezing palm.

Then the ultimate humiliation took place.... Sally blinked, tired and dazed, before staring straight at Frank.

'OHSHITSHITOhshitohshit-'

"UHnnmm... Nn..."

An embarrassment so deep and raw took hold of Frank in that moment that he wanted nothing more than to melt into nothing and sink through the floorboards.... as pleasure flew up his shaft, and his seed shot out onto the door handle.

"Oh... Frank?" she uttered in surprise, still shivering in her afterglow, a hazy smile flirting with her feature as Frank bucked, his dick spasming in his fingers.

'I just came in front of them... from being caught watching... fuck....'

"UH-.. S-sally... hi.... H-how... how are you....?!"

He backed away as his mouth formed words without any thoughts beyond blind panic behind them, feeling a weak trail of cum dribble from his tip, his orgasm quickly fading, replaced by the cold clarity of being exposed as a dirty peeping Tom.

A deep voice from the black woman made his bones shiver.

"He's pretty....."

She slapped Sally's thick ass, which jiggled as the woman cooed, a grouse on her face.

"Hhhohhh..."

"Woman, aren't you gonna call your husband in?"

Sally snorted.

"Nooooo... no that's... hn... that's not Collin. It's his brother, Frank. An idiot... and apparently he's even more pathetic than my husband is..."

She muttered something further that he didn't quite catch, and Frank felt furious heat come to his cheeks as the large woman chuckled.

"So a real beta huh?"

Finally he worked up the courage to speak.

"Sorry S-sally I... AH... I had to use the bathroom and ah-!.."

"Oh..... we saw that.. hooh," Sally tittered, still catching her breath from her multiple orgasms.

The deep woman's voice come from inside once more.

"Get in here peepin' Tom."

Frank continued to back away, looking around him to the staircase.

"I-I'll just be going-"

*Thump-Thump*

The door shook as it was slammed open, and Frank whimpered in fright as he beheld a seven foot monster of a woman squeezing through it, a nasty smile on her face.

"Well, well... lookin' for some free entertainment were we?"

Frank couldn't move. He could speak. He was too scared.

'Ohfuckohshitohfuck-'

She licked thick lips, grinning.

"I think you need to learn ya manners, boy."

She advanced, and the ceiling light was blotted out by her silhouette, making her look like a Greek titan as she came to stand over him.

"I-I.. I should go," whimpered Frank, backing away. "S-sorry to get in your way..."

Large, slightly un-coordinated teeth were bared, her huge hands scrunching into fists the size of his head.

"Listen... I'm not gonna hurt ya...."

This had the opposite effect of calming him down, turning his legs to jelly.

"Oh..."

He tried to turn to run back to the stairs, but there was simply no way he could turn his back on this woman.

She stepped a little closer.

"But... I gotta lot of friends just like me... now whaddya think us girls back at the warehouse do to guys who get antsy?"

"I... the-the bathroom...."

Her tongue rolled out, sucking in some of the sweat from under her squashed, flat nose.

"You can choose... if you come in and watch, we'll just let this little dirty accident slide, howzat sound?"

"Ch.. choose?"

Her face turned dark.

"Yeah... choose... but if ya choose to run, I'll have to punish ya. I hate runnin'."

"P-punish?"

Sally called out from behind the woman mountain.

"Fraaaaannk.... stop being silly and come here."

Frank sagged slightly.. he was too cowed and scared to do anything at this point.

A huge arm slowly slid around him, and he found himself being guided into his Brother's bedroom.

'What is happening....'

When he entered, the same floral pattern and rather spacious living space seemed so ordinary compared to the woman currently lounging on the bed.

Sally.

His eyes went to undress her, and found her still lying naked on her side like a goddess, unashamed, cum flowing from her pussy.

Somehow it made him feel even less in control, his eyes sliding shamefully to the glimmering necklace placed perfectly above her slightly sagging breasts, down to her belly, then to her soaked pussy before returning to her gaze. Somehow she seemed to glow with her feminine beauty, even more desirable than she'd been before.

"You wanted to watch.. so, I think it's only fair you get a good view."

"L-listen, I-"

The large woman slid thick sausage fingers into his hair and clamped down, making him mewl.

"You speak when we say so, boy."

"I-I'm Thirty-four!-" he began, but another squeeze made him mewl as the large woman bent him forwards, his scalp pulsing warning pain to the rest of his head to shut up.

"Hnnn!"

"You wanna speak again boy?"

"N-Noo!!!... no..."

"Good."

He managed to control himself, mouth still swinging open and closed even though no words escaped them anymore, as he was forced to his knees in the corner of the room.

"Stay, and watch."

His heart could barely take it, pounding in his chest as he watched the black woman strut up to Sally with all the swagger and confidence of a person who knows just how special they are, before smacking Sally on the ass.

*SMACK*

"UUHn!"

"Turn."

Sally did so immediately, her buttocks already pink from the punishment, although she seemed raring to go, facing towards Alena As she smiled to Frank, the woman's penis drooping inches from her face.

"Frank, Alena, Alena, Frank."

He looked up and quivered at the incisive stare that Alena returned.