The Package Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manita laughed.

"Swingin' that thing around the neighbourhood, hell no!.. but ye sound it."

"Sorry, been listenin' to this little cutey too much.... C'mon in girl! We gotta catch up."

The woman laughed and stomped to the front door.

"Careful Mani, these doors ain't fun."

"Ey, we're not all big like you gurl... besides I just got outta a guy's house with ceilings just a little too short... it's like they don't even think about girls like us!... His wife is a beauty, shame she couldn' take all of me..."

Manita gestured down to the crotch-bulge which looked like someone had stuffed a lead weight in the front of her underwear.

"MANI... you saucy gal," Kelly grinned, before shouldering her way back through the doorframe, producing an ugly wrenching sound as some of the wooden frame came with her. "I get ya though... finding a real taker is a gift sent from the lord above..."

As she finally forced her way in, the ugly look on her face lightened as she flicked her eyes to Bill, and he watched on as Manita followed, slipping easily in, only having to duck her head an inch to enter.

"Ey, yeh pretty saucy too ah?"

"Oh I know I'm saucy," Kelly laughed.

"Yeh damn right!"

Manita had deep ebony skin that seemed to suck out the light, adjusting her red durag, her already smiling face becoming even brighter upon seeing the interior of the gorgeous house as she kicked off her trainers.

Bill could almost smell her feet from here.

'Wow... being a delivery woman is no vacation....'

"Ooohhhhh... Kel, check you out, you got your life sorted out girrrrrl!"

"You know it," she grinned, and they shared a moment of chuckling, before Kelly turned to Billy.

"Billy, me and Manita lived with each other for years... and now she's taken over my job deliverin' to this neighbourhood!"

Manita's eyes went wide, a little darkness coming to them as she honed in on Billy naked at the top of the stairs.

"Well.. you gotta tell me who dis pretty little thing is?"

"B... Billy. Bill," he managed, feeling fairly absurd lying naked on the carpet with his head poked over the top step.

Kelly's voice became wary.

"He's the best fuckin' lay I've ever had.... And don't go getting' ideas."

"What? I'm just playin'," Manita grinned, although her tone was less sugar-coated than before.

Kelly clicked her fingers at Billy, her tone hard.

"Cutie pie... get that peachy ass in a dressing gown, now. And bring me my gown while you're at it, bitch."

"Kel," he replied bashfully, "... can we.. can we not in front of guests?"

Her voice became harsh, and she pointed aggressively at him as she spoke.

"You're crawlin' on the carpet leaking my cum out of your ass. You came out here knowin' I was openin' the door... shut your mouth and say thank you mommy for your cock, or Lord help me I'll come up there and give you a seein' to, bitch."

Manita whooped.

"WOOOooohh girrrl, you tell him Queen!"

"Uh.... s-sorry Kel... I-I mean... Mommy...."

Kelly growled.

"for what?"

"... for being a bad bitch."

"Watcha gonna do?"

I'm..." Bill said quietly, "... I'm gonna suck your cock."

She nodded, her expression becoming deeply satisfied, her smile not disguising the lust and hunger brewing inside her. Manita noticed, and took the opportunity to spur the flames.

"Ohhhh Kell you gotta crazy dog here... I ain't gonna complain if you show him off to your guest eh?...."

She winked at Billy.

"... s'only fair...."

Kelly snorted.

"Huh know what? Seein' as he's bein such a good little honey, I don't think there's harm in showin' you off...."

She gestured to Bill and slapped her knees.

"Forget the gowns honey, get your ass down here!"

The two women strolled into the living room and Kelly took a seat in the depressed, rather tattered looking main armchair. It had used to be his usual resting place, until Kelly had decided otherwise. Bill reacted instantly, descending the stairs carefully as he followed, his cheeks glowing with heat as Manita sat on the equally squashed sofa, eyeing his penis tucked up on his testicles as it shifted with each step, as well as his ass which he realised was still leaking down his thighs.

'Oh this is so embarrassing....'

"Dang, you did a number on this little white boy didn'tcha?"

"You know it," Kelly smiled, as Billy shuffled past Manita and up to his future wife and placed his ass on her legs, assuming the position of a puppet on her knee, his butt-cheeks aching as he sat down.

'Phew, she really does put my cheeks through their paces...'

"Good boy," she muttered, cupping his butt, before smiling to Manita.

"So how you been Mani?"

Manita eyed the pair with fawning eyes.

"Ohhhh ya know, dis n' dat....."

She leaned forwards, excited.

"... Well... actually I been' lookin' at gettin' into politics."

"POLITICS?!" Kelly guffawed, leaning forwards so fast that her breasts shoved Bill to the floor, the man wincing as he landed on the soft carpet.

"OOoh baby, I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!"

She whipped him off the floor, and shoved his face against her leaking nipple.

"I'm sorry... here... drink hun...."

"Mmmmphh-mMphhh-..."

*slurp-slurp*

In seconds Bill was eyes-closed, drinking, docile.

Manita could barely contain herself.

"God damneeet... you know ya should putta leash on him...."

Kelly closed her eyes for a second, basking in the feeling of a warm mouth on her udder, extracting her milk.

"Hnn... maybe for Christmas... huh Billy-baby?"

Bill sighed contentedly, not even really listening any more, still suckling hard at the bud in his mouth, which eagerly filled his mouth with body-temperature liquid each time.

"Mmmph."

"Mmm exactly...."

She shook her head, and tried her best to concentrate on her friend, although her eyelid spasmed occasionally as overly eager teeth grazed her once or twice.

"So... you gotta tell me.. Hnn.... P... politics?...."

Manita leaned forwards, her gaze occasionally flicking to the erection growing between Bill's legs, and to his ass.

"Well.. ya know like I do that us girls with... extras..." She winked, grinning, "were getting shit from local government people and all dat?"

"I always wonder why," Kelly grinned with a pleasurable shudder, whilst Bill sucked loudly at her nipple, slurping down her mother's milk.

"Prob'ly 'cos ya pounding their men," Manita chuckled, eying up Bill as he squeezed the huge breast he was attached to, coaxing a little more body-temperature liquid into his mouth.

"Maybe that," Kelly grunted. "So?"

Manita leaned forwards, eyes sparkling.

"Well... we've got a plan to make this town a little... friendlier to us girlies...... one of my friend's started cookin' in the mayor's office. She a reaaaaallll smart girl, Jiya... and she add a little... extra ingredient to the staff meals."

Kelly smiled.

"Oh well Lord above... not Jiya.... Indian girl, tall, sticks her dick in anythin' that she cooks?"

Manita smirked.

"Yup."

Kelly chuckled.

"Oh God help me, I think I met that dame before... a real cutey 'til ya get to know what she's really like..."

"Mphhh... what do you mean?" Bill said, briefly detaching himself before snaffling her udder back into his mouth.

"UHhnn," Kelly groaned, ".... She.. uhnn, yeah right there.... Uhhn..... well hun she's straight-talkin', and she ain't got no qualms about taking a man when he needs takin'.... Don't like women either. She takes a likin' to a man, that man is gettin' it."

Manita nodded, grinning. Clearly she liked the idea.

"Yup, she cooks niiiiice spicy stuff, but I found out that what she's usin' in it.... ain't coconut milk I tell ya that."

Kelly laughed, then squirmed excitedly as Bill sucked in a little too much milk to gulp down, the man spluttering as milk dribbled down his chin and the front of her breast.

"That sounds like Jiya.... Oh Billy, what did I tell ya about gettin' overexcited?!"

Bill mewled, a babbling slut as he began greedily trying to lap up the milk running down her breast, and ended up merely having more fire from her nipple onto his face, panting in surprise as he scrunched his eyes closed, doused in juice.

"Oh, I love it when boys get lost in it," Manita murmured, watching with reverence as Kelly gave an impatient grunt, and grabbed Bill, holding him up easily in midair... over her huge, throbbing erection.

"Just shut up for ONE-"

She pushed his asshole down onto the top of her helmet.

"-SECOND!"

Bill squealed in shock as the gigantic shlong of his future wife was suddenly forced up inside him, and he made some ugly, effeminate sounds akin to a bitch in heat as Kelly forcefully impaled him.

Manita stared, unblinking, as young man sheathed Kelly's erection, coming to a seat with his golf bells perched prettily on her hairless peaches.

"You gonna distract me now?" Kelly grunted, a manic grin on her face.

Bill started straight into Manita's eyes, but saw nothing, his whole attention turned inwards to the pillar throbbing his rectum like a rocket about to launch him into space.

Kelly grunted, satisfied, and leant back against the sofa with her arms wide, her bitch sat defenceless on her womanhood.

"Sorry girl... this bitch needs teachin' sometimes."

"Oh he perfect," Manita responded, tutting in a way that suggested she would have no qualms about doing the same.

Kelly growled.

"Ey, hands to yourself girl... now spill it.. *Hnnnnnngggg*.........p....politics?"

"Yeah... well... Jiya's been cookin' for the Mayor...I don't wanna say it all here but... We got some big plans for this town."

"W...wwweee?" Bill managed, his lips not quite working properly.

Manita's tongue slithered across full-toothed grin.

"Oh, ya didn' tell im?"

Billy whined as he felt Kelly flex against his anal walls, somehow making her cock so tall and erect that he felt like his spine was being straightened by his new building foundation anchoring him to her lap.

"Not yet.."

"HHHuhhHNN...."

A pair of wet lips came to his ear, speaking in a low rumble.

"There are lots of girls like us.... that's why I'm getting that ring on your finger.... I want no-one to get between us."

Manita nodded.

"You're lucky Billy... she a sexyyy gal.... and if some of the other girls got ahold of ye, ye'd be beggin' for mercy."

Bill would have been very interested in this statement if he hadn't been trying to contain the pleasurable moans bubbling up from his gut, swaying as the cock throbbed against his anal walls.

"HHuhhn.. hHHUUHhnn...."

"Oh yeah.... Taaalk to me baby," Manita growled, leaning forwards, her crop top now containing two wet spots on her nipples, her lips shining with a little saliva.

"If you wanna watch, just sit back and enjoy," Kelly grunted, smiling. "Remember, watch."

"Aw, no joining in?" Manita responded slyly.

"We ain't in College no more," Kelly growled, squeezing Billy.

"Hey, I'm just kiddin' eh?"

Manita's statement didn't match her eyes, staring straight at the naked man quivering on Kelly's lap.

Bill felt the protective hands around him, and realised... he was Kelly's bitch to the end. A dog he had become... and a loyal dog he would remain.

He maintained eye contact with Manita... and began to pull his ass up Kelly's cock. He whinnied, and trembled as the python slid through his anal rim, sending tingles all the way through his buttocks, which clenched on instinct. He had to pause, grimacing, trying to breath deeper.

'Just relax.....'

Kelly's arms tightened around him as he pulled further up, gasping as he got all the way to the tip. Pulling the helmet out was out of the question... it always hurt.

'You've got this...'

Kelly groaned into his ear as he composed himself, Bill sighing as she murmured: "Show her what a good husband looks like."

Bill almost came there and then, his heart accelerating as he flung himself down like an adrenaline junkie throwing themselves off of a bridge with only a tiny rope attached.

*SCHHHLICK*

"UUURRRRHHHUHHHHAHAAIIiIIIHUHHHH!"

It wasn't exactly a scream of pleasure, and Kelly cooed, the worry clear in her voice as Bill spasmed, his jaw bouncing.

"Oh careful... careful honey...!"

Pain throbbed in his anal rim.

'Oh I DEFINITELY overestimated my abilities!.....'

The discomfort had come quick, and Bill made a mental note to not force himself too quickly into activities without a few slower thrusts first, wincing as he tried to pull himself up.

Kelly grabbed hold of his neck, constricting his windpipe, and he froze.

"Baby, slow down... you're gonna take care of your booty, or we're gonna stop," she growled into his ear.

"Y... okay Mama," he breathed, panting.

"Good... now... lemme show ya how it's done honey...."

His insides felt like honey as, instead of pounding him, she began to rotate him on her cock, oscillating so that he was feeling it press all different parts of him.

"HNNUughhHH!"

"Yeah, talk now, bitch," she groaned lovingly into his ear.

"MMUhhhmmuh... ILlooouuvveee yyuhhhnnnnNNNN!...."

The word salad blurted from his mouth, pleasure yanked up from the recesses of his anal walls as a thick sausage slid against them.

"Uhnn!.. uhnnn..."

He looked up through spasming eyelids to see Manita looking ferociously excited, her crotch tenting as she stared at the pair, a subtle groaning sound coming from a clenched jaw as she subtly traced her fingers along the edge of her clear cock-bulge.

'Woah... I'd be scared if I were alone with her....'

It seemed like Kelly's relationship to Manita was forged in many ways, competitiveness most certainly a factor as Kelly began to flick and pinch Bill's nipples whilst speaking to Manita.

"Whaddya think of his cute little nips?"

"Hnnn... you havin' fun ah?" she said in a low voice, although she made no move to leave, locked onto every little quiver and jerk of Bill's body.

"Yup..." Kelly smirked, pinching both of Bill's nipples hard enough to make him blurt out a weak cry.

"HHUN!"

"Oops," she said in an un-apologetic voice, giving a wink to Manita which made her groan in frustration. Bill's lover began to lift and drop him slowly on her penis.

*Shhllick... shhhlickk...*

"Hnnn.. UHNNN...."

He could feel the world moving out and into his asshole, grimacing as he feared the full length punishing his insides immediately, before whining gratefully as she merely moved a few inches out and in, out and in.

"Uhnn.. hhnn...."

'Oh it's so God-damn big....!'

The pace began to increase.

*Clap-Clap-Clap*

Bill felt his ass slapping against Kelly's jiggling thighs, loving that feeling of being a disgusting little slut for his cock-provider.

'Imagine if my friends could see me now...'

The thought came as he looked down past his weak, pathetic body to his tiny balls bouncing almost painfully, but so deliciously off the huge, pulsing aliens that were Kelly's testicles, veiny and ugly, yet also things that took a hold of his heart and threw it around like a rag doll.

She was superior. In every way... charisma. Strength. Their endowments weren't even funny to compare, being so completely outmatched.

The spear punched up into him, and Bill blurted out a cry of pleasure and submissiveness as Kelly's horsecock began to do its work, filling his insides with unflinching aggression, her hands coming tight to his hips so she could concentrate on firing a series of thrusts like Bill was a shakeweight on her lap, creating a jiggling, riotous skin-on-skin symphony of *CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAPs* that nearly turned off Bill's brain, being so overwhelmed by the experience.

"UUUYYYUHH-UYY-UYY-UYHHH-"

Manita watched with a deep longing as Bill's eyes rolled up, pulling down her leggings to reveal her throbbing, angry hardness, nine inches long with ugly bulging veins as Bill's cocklet, already rock solid and desperate to release his useless seed over anything but a womb, flexed, dribbling white trails down its sides.

"Oh Lawd protect me," she murmured, sucking up a sliver of drool which had been escaping from her lips as she watched Kelly begin to bull her prize. It was something Manita had seen many times (...and felt once or twice too).

She wrapped her fist around the pulsing black shaft between her legs and began to chug it tight.

"Mmmuhh...."

Kelly grinned as she watched her friend wrestling with her desires.

She knew she should not be such a tease... but when you have a piece of ass like Billy, why wouldn't you show him off? Manita's hard on certainly wasn't complaining... Besides she wanted a show anyway.

And Kelly would give her one.

She rocked Billy for a moment, slapping his ass and making him whine. Milky white skin felt so soft to her touch, and she stared lovingly at his globe rebounding from her stinging strike, leaving a faint scarlet mark.

"Huh!"

Her teeth came to Bill's neck, and left a deep hickey that caught Bill's rapid breaths for a moment, the man overwhelmed by sensations as he mewled in complete obedience before Kelly began to pound the bells out of him, throwing him down on her cock like she was employing a piledriving wrestle manoeuvre.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-*

"HUHNnnn-UHHN-UHNNNn-!!"

She delivered a payload of thick meat to his insides that nearly turned him inside out, his mouth dropping open, sweat coming to his skin, the cum still lining his anal walls acting as a perfect lubricant for the returning conqueror of Kelly's cock.

He felt the wetness of her streaming nipples as they pressed against his back, submerged in a perverse fuck-hug of endless sodomy as he was catapulted up and down on her cock like he barely weighed an ounce, bulldozed by the cock slammed up inside his anal rim, the thick helmet slapping the special place inside that was making stars flash across his vision.

"Ohhhh yeah baby... oHHhh yeah baby..." she growled, whilst breaking her muse.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-*

"HHUN-uHHN-UHHNN-!"

The smell of stinking sweat and the musk of masculinity exuded from Kelly's body as she clung onto Bill like he might suddenly fly from her grasp, crushing his chest so it was almost impossible to breathe, Billy wincing as he felt the cock take the air from his lungs at the same moment.

"Hu-..... uhn....!"

Billy's eyes could barely process that Manita was eagerly jerking her fist up and down her black schlong, Kelly able to see she was getting close by that familiar pursing of her lips, the low rumbling coming from the woman's stomach.

She eyed the woman whilst trying not to look too interested.

Despite her love for Billy, she knew it wasn't a hardship seeing her old roommate pleasure herself again.

Kelly used it as fuel to even more brutally wreck her boyfriend and future husband's ass, slamming him down, moaning into the top of his head, sniffing his hair pervertedly.

"MMMhhhhh..."

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-*

"UHGHn-GUH-UHGHH-"

Manita groaned, staring longingly at the union.

Seeing people have sex was enjoyable. Manita herself had enjoyed more than her fair sure of unions.... But seeing someone consumed is another thing entirely; two people connected on a deeper level, soul and body.

She longed for it now, watching on as Billy quivered, and began to keen.

Here it came. The rush... it was coming.... He was-

"CCCUUMMMINNNNGGGG!"

The man's ecstatic scream set off a chain reaction as Kelly's balls immediately tightened, the two huge baby-making factories contracting with thick squelches, as the woman's eyes bugged out.

"OHHH SHIIIII-"

Her claws dug into Billy's side as she roared...

A flood of dirty, bubbling man-juice exploded inside him as the thick shaft flexed, releasing its seed into his womb.