The Package Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy's cock responded, letting fly with a pathetic salvo of almost clear, grey liquid which hooped up in the air and landed in pretty little lines on the carpet as pleasure erased his brain, leaving a babbling, unintelligible cock-whore in its place.

Manita felt the filthy love between the two haggard figures and immediately seized up, her fist clutching the base of her erection as she felt the pleasure rifle up her shaft and explode from the tip.

Unlike Bill's, her effluence was mighty, and unrelenting.

*SPLUURRRGGGEEEE*

"AAAIIIEIIEEEEHHHHHHHHEYYYEEHHHHAAH-!"

A huge torrent of white lava launched from her cock at the same moment that Kelly roared, foreign cum dousing their faces from across the room as more thick torrents of Kelly's love exploded in Bill's asshole, expanding his belly as he felt a wave of cloying heat encompass every crevasse of his insides.

"UMGLPH-"

Bill felt warmth and wetness, and closed his eyes as Manita's cock mortared her cum across the living room and onto his face, covering him and Kelly in a huge layer of gloop which he could barely register as the galaxy of cum being poured into his ass was an experience of pure bliss that hit him deep in his core, a total place of dick-lusting happiness where the only desire was for cock.

Three depraved animals screeched and groaned and mewled their passion to the air, Manita shaking as she aimed her vile seed at her friend's face.

"YHNnUH-!"

A huge sheet of cum spread in the air, and encapsulated every last inch of Kelly from her forehead down to her nipples, a splash so huge that the next one left her looking like a glazed donut mid-orgasm, her mouth wide open as she moaned which allowed a dollop of Manita's mayonnaise to land on her tongue, making her choke as it spluttered down her chin.

"MMuhhhHH-uHhhH..!"

Bill instinctively swallowed it down without even thinking, shivering as he realised it was not his Kelly's cum, but her friend Manita's. It felt more watery, and a little less flavourful than Kelly's brutal tang.

It took near a minute for the two women's firehoses to die down.

Billy went limp, gloriously defeated.

The woman holding him tight groaned, slumping forwards, and he sighed, panting, as he felt her front covered in sweat and semen splat against his back.

"Hhnnn..."

Kelly licked the cum around her lips.. and then grunted.

"Couldn't help yourself huh?"

"Well, what do ye expect," Manita shot back, and Kelly looked ready to open up another salvo, before Billy managed to whine an interjection.

"Are you two.... always like this?"

Manita smirked at this, leaning back.

"... Always."

Kelly snorted.

"Hn... don't think you'll get the same treatment next time."

"Ey... I better be invited to that wedding!"

"Of course!"

"And I wanna special invitation to the honeymoon so I can help ya find the right hole," she grinned.

"Get outta my house ya skank," Kelly bellowed, enjoying the rowdiness despite herself.

Manita wiped her cock on the sofa, making Kelly grind her teeth and chuckle at the same moment, before wrestling it back into her booty-shorts, where it sat like a concealed pistol at her hip.

"Been nice Kel!... and bye honey," she said to Billy with an odious smooch, doing her best Marylin Monroe impression and swaying her ass like a pendulum as she walked past, stopping to bend over and reveal her ass and cock bulging her shorts.

It was impossible not to look.

"Try not to miss me too much eh?" she sneered, enjoying Billy's face turning bright red underneath all the cum that he hadn't managed to lick clean yet.

"Will ya get out," Kelly grunted.

Manita came up to her... and took a quick suckle of Kelly's nipple.

"Mmmph."

Kelly cooed in surprise.

"H-Heyuhh!"

She looked caught between voicing displeasure or letting her make her point, and after a few seconds Manita sucked her lips clear of the nipple.

"For old time's sake," she murmured with a wink, before sashaying to the entrance, making sure her ass moved so far to each side she was almost banging her hips against the door frame on the way out, happy that she had managed to tease Kelly back.

"Damn, I needa get me a bitch," Manita murmured once out of earshot, frustrated at being horned up and unable to fill another human being with said frustration in the form of a hard, uncompromising pounding

She jumped into her van with such a throbbing, pulsing erection that her blood was most certainly up, grabbing for her keys and screeching in frustration as the ignition sputtered.

"RUUHHhhhhghg!!"

*CRRRROOOOMMMM-vvom-vom-vom*

With an ugly chugging noise, the van rattled to life, and Manita leant over the steering wheel as if she were spurring a horse on, doing an immediate tyre-screeching U-turn that went roughshod over the neighbour's mailbox and flowerbed.

She needed to feel some cheeks, ASAP.

***

Kelly leant back, chuckling as she watched the van roar off in the direction it had come.

"Hn... almost like old times."

"Are... are all your friends like her?" he murmured.

She chuckled.

"No! Me and Manita... we're like sisters. We fight, and we're competitive... sometimes we even hate each other... but after all that we love each other too."

Billy stared at her chest, glazed with Manita's semen, and Kelly sensed his indecision.

"She's a friend... no sense in it goin' to waste," she murmured with a wink. "Just don't tell the neighbours."

He giggled, a blush coming to his cheeks as he leant forwards and began to clean the huge orbs of Manita's cum.

Kelly ran a hand through his hair and for a second, tightened it painfully.

"But don't you ever touch that girl, or I'll show you what happens when bitches are unfaithful...."

She took his balls in her palm, the two olives disappearing within the giant hand.

".....just remember who owns these."

"MMphyhou do," Billy moaned, still ploughing through the swamp of Kelly's tits, which were streaming once again.

"Oh shit... are ya trying to get me goin' ya silly bird??"

"Mmmph."

"Ugh... well just for a few minutes then.... don't forget we're going shopping tomorrow," she grunted, leaning back.

"Oh?"

Her eyes grew dangerous.

"You weren't forgetting, were ya?"

She wiggled her fingers, specifically her fourth on the left hand.

"...WERE ya?"

Bill's eyes widened.

"OH no, uh...."

She gave him a worried expression, and then scooped him up easily, cradling him like a baby.

"Honeypie.... ya know....you can tell me if ya don't... ah...we don't have to if you don't want to ya know... I understand that we're movin' fast-"

Bill cut her off by reaching up and kissing her deeply. Even when he was assertive, Kelly just loved how he felt so soft and gentle against her skin, his swirling tongue too small to truly fill her mouth.

She even allowed him to end the kiss on his terms, pulling his tongue clear, and she made a show of trying to suck it on the way it.

When they finished, she eyed him with appraisal.

"Rings tomorrow," he said.

"Well, I think I chose ma man right.."

"Yes," he whispered. "Now, let me suck your titties Mama."

Kelly heaved like a beached whale, gurgling as all decorum was lost in the aura of Billy's total doughy-eyed submission.

"Ohhh suck it boy.... suck it awwwllll out......"

###