The Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down, Keith watched as Kim wrapped her lips around his shaft and applied suction. He felt the way her tongue moved around while she bobbed her head up and down slowly. She used her hand to gently pump his rod, making sure not to grip it too tight.

"Damn, you're good at this," he said breathily. Kim just continued, glad that the practice she had on popsicles hadn't done her wrong.

With an audible "pop" Kim released the suction and took Keith's cock out her mouth. She licked back down the shaft to his scrotum. She felt Keith's body tense a bit as she licked over his balls. She continued pumping and put his manhood back in her mouth. She slowly pushed it in deeper and deeper, until she felt it touch her uvula. She quickly pulled back, afraid of ruining the moment with an embarrassing moment. That's something I'm gonna have to get used to, she thought.

Kim stood up and looked Keith in the eyes. "I want you inside me," she said. Keith nodded in response as she lay on the bed next to him, her legs spread. He rolled over on top of her and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her womanhood.

"Slowly," Kim said. She held her lips open with one hand and grabbed Keith's erection with the other. She guided him in, feeling his thick cock filling her inch by inch. Her friends were right, it was very different from her vibrator. It was warm, thick, fleshy, ridged, and alive.

Closing her eyes, Kim held her breath until Keith was all the way in, their pelvises pressed against each other. He began pumping, slowly pulling out and then pushing back in. "Yeah, like that," Kim said, nodding. She bent her knees and placed her feet flat on the bed. Keith leaned forward and kissed her. Kim returned the kiss, opening her mouth and letting her tongue dance with Keith's. She ran her hands down his muscular back, down to his ass. Kim could feel the muscles in his hips and ass flexing every time he thrust. The smell of their sweat and her wetness filled her nose.

"Oh, Keith," she moaned. Kim felt like her whole body was beginning to tingle. She continued to rub and grasp at Keith, her essence vibrating with energy. Keith kissed on her breasts and licked her nipples, making her moan more.

"Damn, your pussy is good," Keith grunted.

"Your dick is amazing," she managed to reply.

"I'm gonna cum," he said through clenched teeth. Kim grabbed Keith's ass and held on. She kissed him passionately. The energy built up between them, both of the bodies taught like a stretched rubber band.

With their mouths still pressed together, Kim let out a long, guttural moan. Her nails dug into Keith's ass cheeks. Keith felt her orgasm as Kim's pussy quivered, her inner walls gripping his rod. He thrust into her one final time and held it, his hot seed shooting deep into her canal. Kim could feel his semen flowing into her. The two of them stayed like that for a few moments, Kim continuing to hold Keith in place while they continued to kiss.

Finally, Kim let go of Keith's ass and he slowly pulled out of her. He looked down and saw his still-hard member covered in both their fluids, some of which began dripping out of Kim's pussy. Keith collapsed on the bed, and Kim rolled over and lay her head on his chest.

"You have no idea how much I needed that," Kim said to him, while gently rubbing his chest.

"Shit, I needed it too. That was building up for a while."

"Then I'm glad we could help each other," she said before raising her head to kiss him. She then lay her head back on his chest and listened to his heartbeat until she drifted off to sleep.

Kim woke up in the morning while the sun was just starting to appear on the horizon. She gathered up her clothes and gave Keith a kiss on the lips before creeping out the room. She went across the hall and entered Josie's room, closing the door quietly behind her.

Emina and Josie were still asleep, cuddled together. Kim climbed into the bed, trying not to disturb them. She realized she was unsuccessful when Josie stirred. "What happened?" Josie asked sleepily.

"Nothing, I was just in Keith's room."

"What were you doing?" Still not fully awake, it didn't occur to Josie that Kim was naked.

"I had a promise to keep," Kim said, kissing her friend on the forehead before wrapping her arms around Josie's waist and closing her eyes.


12