All Comments on 'The Pain of Forbidden Lust'

by lucsmith

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What! No ending? If there was, I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

She has an emotional and a physical affair with a co-worker in front of other co-workers and doesn't think there's going to be a problem???!!!! Give me a break!!!

But the husband here, as written, it the typical wimp!

Being him, after I followed them to the car and opened the door to witness the asshole on top of her...no words...I would have grabbed him by his ankles and dragged him out of the car face down and kicked the fucking shit out of him, making sure he could never use his cock again, then told her not to come home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheater

I know it's just a story. Lets look at it as true thing. How would a women expect a man to take her back after cheating on him. Worst of it in this case is she did it in public. The saying is a picture is worth a 1,000 words. He had 2 pictures he saw himself. Open public display at the lounge and worst of all in the car.

If it were me I couldn't get that out of my mind. I wouldn't even go to the hospital, if she died I wouldn't care.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Interesting

I read the earlier comment I made and now with a new sequel I will see how another author processes the end of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your best story yet. 5*

Unlike a most of your stories the initial reaction of the husband is believable. He had to find out what was going on before confrontation. When he did, he did it well. Doubting his own actions was the only part that I felt uncomfortable with.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Meh

"When I was making love with my husband, I had to restrain myself since I didn't want him to think of me as a slut" - Didn't she ever hear the old saying that a man wants his wife to be a lady in the parlor, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom?

While I'm sure that there are exceptions, most men do NOT want their wives to restrain themselves during sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'd like to know the percentage of this that goes on in the workplace, I know it's high. Many friends over the years have been fucking coworkers. A friend was with a married coworker that had kids older than him and was married for 30+ years. He fucked her ass , used bottles food etc in her, had her rim him all the time and any other perverse things you could think of . Aside from that she came off as the perfect happy family. Rage would've taken over and that guy would be hurt and marriage done . He should've snapped more pics

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Classic, well written Loving Wife story

I loved it & would given it a 5 star but for the ending. I was led here by someone who has written and ending and may have been influenced by that expectation. The writing was professional, the story enjoyable. I have real feelings for both of them and wish them a livable solution not necessarily together.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Story Telling****

Very entertaining, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lu Smith Come back and right again, story is sad

How do you justify cheating with a co worker and two children at home,a loving husband. 3 to4 months ,did you lose your mind. Divorce her is the only answer. No forgiving this long affair of the heart and soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
End of a Marriage

How can the husband ever get the image of the lover's cock buried in his wife's pussy out of his mind?

This wasn't a one-time thing! They'd been fucking for 4 months and fooling around a lot longer.How can the husband forgive that?

She gave him sloppy seconds often and let her boyfriend do thins she'd refused her husband.

She had to have lost the respect of many co-workers,all of whom had to know she was cheating.

Her blatant cheating led those who knew to lose respect for her husband who was a pitiful,wimp of a cuckold. How could he interact with people who knew?

Word could spread and get back to her daughters! How do you think they'd react?

NO,the fact that she;d been cheating for a long time and not even trying to be discreet about it would make it very difficult for her husband to forgive her,or trust her! (Sloppy seconds,for Christ's sake!) ~ If,by some chance ,they stayed together for the sake of the daughters,the marriage and family would be very different,and it was very possible that her public indiscretions would come back to bite them in the ass.

For me,at least,the only solution would be DIVORCE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I prefer the conclusion by NewEndings, just submitted.

As this story ends we are left with the typical juvenile stupid person who got caught trying to have her cake and eat it too, now deciding, after getting caught, that, OK, that was a bad idea. And now that she knows what it may cost her, NOW she is willing to exercise the discipline, ethics, virtue, and morals to be a good wife. So far in this story she has learned nothing, and every decision and opportunity is weighed on the scale of what makes her happy, or excited, or content. The claim that engaging in a love and sex affair has nothing to do with her marriage or her love for her husband and daughters is the ranting of a mentally dysfunctional person. Despite her remorse and guilt, as this story ends Nancy is just too stupid, shallow, and selfish to be a wife and mother. Her growth in character, ethics, and self respect are taken up in the followup story, and gives us one possible closure to this sad affair. This story just leaves us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Grrrreat story. Hey annony

You're wife really dead or still out there fucking everyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck Shit

I gave it a 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual demented shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! Illogical, Inconsistent, Inaccurate

Total Mess of false analysis, unsupportable justifications, words that don't match actions, and lack of retribution and contrition. OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh. I can't engage with most of the characters. They just don't seem real to me...

...and wifey has a head so screwed on sideways, she's self justifying and excusing while wallowing in her guilt. So she's strong enough to openly cheat, to brazenly cuckold her husband, to defraud her husband and daughters of their happy lives, to destroy what she said she believed in, to connive and plan, to openly lie by omission and commission. So when the consequences, the eventualities of her choices and actions come home to roost, she suddenly becomes fragile as a March flower and collapses into hysteria, ending up in hospital, hating her paramour? Nope. That banana's not for sale! As my remote co-workers from the southeastern part of America say, "That dog won't hunt!"(honestly, I've no idea).

Besides, even if she gets a "do over" by hubby, she will never be able to "make it up to him". There is simply no such thing and the notion is childish, completely lacking in any accountability in the extreme. We cannot go back and undo the damage we've done. We can only go forward or stop, dead in our tracks, stuck forever in the mire of our own making.

It's probably best if she just remains in hospital...for the rest of her life. She's apparently decided to escape responsibility for her choices and actions by hiding out in her hysteria in hospital.....the coward!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This great for the husband

His wife is in the loony bin. He can divorce her for adultery. He will not have to pay alimony and he gets the kids! Just about as perfect as you can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
uh?

Because wife has little breakdown husband blames himself.

How did he abandon children?

Why did author not finish story?

Oops wife says I really loved the adulterous sex in backseat of car in bar parking lot. But since I was caught Iwill be perfect wife so my betrayal of my husband and children does not matter. All is well.

I did not check but am guessing this story has low score!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Minor Point

What's with the mouth guard? If he gets close enough to be possibly recognized, does he think that his wife won't recognize him because of it? I doubt it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Have you seen a BMW ???

He fell in the floor how there only 6to 8 inches between thee seats . Then she walks on him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sbrooks read this

I had removed my fake glasses previously as well as the protective denture from my mouth. As soon as the light was on inside the car, Nancy's eyes opened wide and she looked straight at me while her lover's cock was still buried deep inside her cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where is the finish

Another STORY wit h no end. Why do authors do this?????

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago

i love these sluts

such easy pussy

don t even have to work to get into their panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

so did he get rid of the cunt

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not finished, we need to be there when she realizes her.marriage is done for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'll finish it

Ron went to her hospital room, grabbed her pillow and smothered her to death. Then screamed for a nurse. Later he cashed her life insurance of a million dollars, moved in her sister, and lived happily ever after. Vic was found a year later the victim of a terrible robbery that left him blind, deaf, and peeing in a bag!!! The End

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
I know

Ron drugs her in the hospital, and accidently sets her on fire....lol. seriously this is a good author. He has troubles with endings and this as good a way as any to end it.5

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!!

You write your protagonist like he's a pussy....you write the story like a pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh come on!

End it where she is burned. She had no reason at all to cheat. He needs to get her and vic. They need to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm waiting

for comments by the cuck brigade (johnadp, mgbdallas,Timriv) about how it's selfish to divorce her, how it will harm the children, etc. The best lesson for the children is that adultery is not a "mistake", it is utter betrayal. It is treason against the family and must be severely punished. This was a longstanding affair and would not have ended but for the husband's intervention. She feels bad about it? Too fucking bad. The author is a twat for turning the husband into a cuck boy at the end. The little lady is beside herself, again, too fucking bad.

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Two points only

Because, even though forewarned, leaving a good story unfinished is an unforgivable sin. Comeon, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Over it

I know its just a story but im over these loving wives who claim to love their husbands with all the heart, yet can easily sleep with other men and say that it means nothing its just sex blah blah. Can we for once have an actual loving wives story where the wife is an actual loving wife?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Dude, you suck at this writing thing, especially Loving Wives

If I were you I would shut my account down and give it up. What happened here to this story? Did you just get tired of it and gave up? It sure seems like it. You are the typical closet cuck Literotica writer that doesn't even bother to have enough respect for the readers to write and finish a story. Tell your wife Hi for me and I'm sure I will be seeing her someday since she is married to a Beta Male Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Luc special

in virtually every story the wife cheats and in doing it gives her ass to her lover, something she never does for her husband, and typically, though not in this story, the lover has a huge cock that gives the wife pleasure far beyond what she gets from her husband. The husband is in varying degrees weak, often not stopping the adultery even though he could or could even have prevented it. Here we have the husband waffling over kicking the cunt to the curb even though it was a long term, very public affair that would have continued indefinitely. Then he, incredibly, feels guilty because he left the house when the cunt "needed" him. Technically, this is poorly written, and the failure to end it doesn't help the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

SERIOUSLY????!!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What a load of shit, another cuck story. When will u stupid authors understand that the bulk of the ppl who read the stories on this site hate cuck stories, do you really believe the male population is made up of cuckolded men. Get real.

No longer reading your shit any more.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Wow! There's a lot of hate in the comments.

Of course he began to second guess himself. After 15 years and 2 kids it's what you do when your partner is hurting. That doesn't mean he will take her back. It's the doubt that comes when a mature person sees his marriage fail.

I've read the theme that the wife can play the slut with the BF that she can't with her husband, but I have always thought that a very immature idea. So, it's probably true more often than I like to think.

Not a bad job of story telling. An immature wife cheats on a fairly normal husband and you get what you have here. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Typical LW author

All the second guessing of himself by the cucked husband, who, in true LW fashion, failed to act decisively, is appalling. All the slut needs to do is have a fit, and he loses all sense of justice and principle and decides to cuck-out. In these situations, you don't stay for the children. As written, the children are older. All he MC does by staying is teach the wrong life lessons to the daughters - that vows mean nothing and that violating them is no big deal.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago
"You see, before I knew it, I thought I was in love with him."

So then, she lied about only loving her husband

and of course the cuck rushes to her side

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the wife does to kill her marriage.........

You have a story here untill you get to the end...then it falls apart...no fucking ending... you have another wimp for a author......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
haha

I just love stories with a "plaintiff cry..."

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

No ending guess there will never be story is 12 years old. To bad.

Divorce is inevitable I guess need someone to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lujon2019 said it for me

Doesn't mean anything separate love he is taking place ahead of husband gave him what I didn't give my husband told him things I didn't tell husband.

Just sex not taking anything away etc etc etc

So trite

Thank goodness I can go back and read FTDS and Vandemonium1 etc and clean out wimpy cuckolds.

jtwheels

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
IF ANY CHEATER WOULD USE THE MEA CULPA BEFORE GETTING CAUGHT

nothing about the affair would have changed it would have happened. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please I get tired of the I love you BS it was only Sex I still Love You Sweetheart is Hog Wash ! f I ever Caught My wife like that Her and Her Boy Toy would be Dead one way or another. If I let them Live they only thing My Ex wife would ever Hear from Me was When She said Can you Please Forgive Me I would simply say Ok When you build a Time Machine and go back in time and Not Fuck your Boy Toy then I will forgive you until then Go To Hell! and that would be the last Words I would ever say to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another Plot With Three Monkeys: . . .

Deaf, Dumb, and Blind. The woman has morphed from loyal loving committed virtuous wife to selfish guiltless arrogant slut fawning for another man, and the husband and children do not notice any significant change in her attitude, her mannerisms, her sense of respect and self respect, her loving devoted behavior. Hell, if that's true then why should the husband complain? He's got the same wife he's always had, the same marriage, she might as well have been eating potato chips as falling in love and fucking a coworker, no one could tell the difference.

Which is complete bull shit. People are not robots. No deep intimate marriage relationship can hide the reality that one of the spouses has lost her commitment, her faithfulness, her morality and ethics. Someone wasn't paying attention, or its just a fantasy story. There is a reason the story "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" is science fiction. No normal human being can become the sociopath this woman became and keep a secret from her husband and children.

Nice try. Thanks for the effort.

Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 3 years ago

OK if it was finished 🤷‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good drugs for everyone!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Wife: you're not good enough, I'm going to find someone else, and both reject and humiliate you.

Husband: oh, I see that's what you're doing.

Wife: oh no! What have I done! Take me back, I'm changed!

Husband (if he's sane): nope, not going to work.

Husband (if he's troubled): sure, let's do it... (ten years pass) ...wow that was a mistake, you're cheating again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* Incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What makes shit authors like u start a story you don’t have the mental ability to complete?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FINISH THE DAMN STORY ,SHIT, SHIT, SHIT A WASTE OF MY TIME !!!!!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

That’s a very good first chapter. Where’s the rest of it.

Its well done, but it needs more...much more.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Nope, typical wife here in LW, as in responses which are exactly as every other one ever written.

Nothing new or original in this one.

No imagination was used, just follow the tried and true formula that everyone drools over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, just proves my theory about women. All women in general. They do not value their body. And they are nothing more than a "life support system for tneir cunts". My fucking sorry assed wife included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this a story? Cucksmith? Do u remain high on weed when u write?? Atleast write something complete before wasting our time!

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Total and complete nonsense. There is no conclusion. The random drivel just kind of peters out.

2 stars.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 2 years ago

"After I hung up, I was beyond shock. Had I acted like a selfish bastard the previous evening? Had I not left the house, leaving my daughters and my wife when they all needed me the most?"

Ideology of a wimpy cuckold husband

Forgiveness is a blessing for the ones who remorse their misdeeds,

Not a charity or donation to be distributed among cheaters when they caught red-handed.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 2 years ago

1*

I hate the protagonist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cucksmith? I like it. Yes, this author is the embodiment of it. I dare say he projects himself into his characters.

At least let the man regain his balls by destroying Vic, you little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let her rot in the hospital. Takethe kids and FUCK the wife. She made her bed let her lie in it with the asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife seems to be dilutional as to her way of thinking and what she had done. It was ok to do it until she was found out. Another flat read from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An incomplete story where you just put all your efforts to establish yourself as a cuckold like all other stories of yours.

Is it your fantasy or you're a cuckold in your real life?

One more thing that all the wives are not cheater like you tried to prove in all your bloody stories.

You better start to think differently otherwise the readers are going to waste their time reading them.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

What a joke of a story. " I love you, no shit, Ron! " Ha Ha Ha! If I were you, I, also, would be to embarrassed to finish this farce.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

What a bitch, Vic is just dirt ( so she says), if she ha hadn't been caught, he would still be Mr. wonderful, I am usually a big believer in RAAC but with this one, it as got to be BTB at all cost. The story was really good and well written, but any story as to have closure of some sort, this one didn't even attempt to give us 1*. No wonder he stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a better ending also the wife is just stupid. Why is the husband the ine that needs to suck it up. If a raac is in play he should get a hall pass.kind of wimpy mc he should have flat out confronted her with her lies about lunch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need a part II the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Glad you never wrote a sequel, already seems like you are planting the seeds of reconciliation. His desire to take her in his arms even though he found her being fucked in the back of a sedan.

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

Apoyo , se necesita una secuela

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A stupid incomplete story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The notion that "I took nothing away from you" when these cheaters have their affairs is just stupid.

Let's assume for a second that the cheater ONLY meets when their spouse is 100% unavailable, so there'd never be a conflict of 'timing'. There's still the emotional detatchment, the secrecy, how many times has the cheater thought of their lover while giving their spouse sex, has the cheater ever had to fake it because it 'wasn't as good' as the lover? There is ALWAYS something that changes in a relationship, even if it isn't directly noticable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was hoping for a part 2, but I see that won't happen since it's been almost 10 years since this story was wrote. I did enjoy it though. I do like how the wife described how and what she was feeling while cheating, and after she got caught. She probably would have kept cheating if she hadn't gotten caught too, since she wanted the strange cock from her workmate.

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_faeabout 2 months ago

do you ever finish a story ?

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 1 month ago

Another bitch that got caught and is now sorry even though all the girls she went out with knew she was fucking around on her husband and everyone they talked to knew. She in the hospital because she is depressed, people that commit felonies and get caught and put in jail are depressed because they are going to prison. So if all thing were equal they would divorce he would get custody she would pay support but instead it's just the opposite so when a friend of mine found himself in a like situation he paid all the bills and hired the most expensive think he could fined. Asked for counseling and drug the divorce out for two years, he lost his job due to depression his child support was delayed until he was released by his new court appointed shink. His wife of course did get the kids but had to sell the house and spilt the proceeds. She was working he was not. Plus in a rare occurrence he was awarded court cost and reasonable attorney fees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A certain type of writer like this one, has difficulties finishing a story. If they did, the readers would know a little bit about him. He finds it easier to leave the ending behind then expose his latent tendencies.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous