The Paladin's Ambush

Story Info
A low level paladin finds himself ambushed and enslaved.
1.1k words
3.84
11.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cave was well hidden behind bushes and shrubbery. I was glad I have finally found it... I started to lose hope. According to the inn keeper in the nearby village this abandoned cave used to be stronghold of mountain dwarves: famous for their craft and jewels. No one really know why the dwarves left, but according to legends they left many riches there: ripe for the taking! a perfect find for a young paladin like me! I lit up my torch and walked in, excited to get my hands on many artifacts!

Even though it was abandoned, it did not feel like it. There was a presence I could feel it... As if I was being observed. I looked around but could not see anyone. When I turned back, I found myself face to face with an orc, its large fangs glistening in the light of my torch.

"Boo!" he screamed.

I fell back in shock, letting go of my torch and the flame went out the entire cave went pitch black.

"Grab him!" the orc screamed.

Several hands grabbed me, they took away my weapons and equipment. I tried to kick and fight back but they were too strong for me.

"Let me go! filthy orcs!!" I screamed.

But it was pointless. They started to tie me up with my own rope: my hands behind my back and ankles together.

"There..." the orc said "A good catch! ha ha! They lit back the torch and when the light came back, I saw to my horror that I was surrounded by a group of eight orcs

"You better let me go or else..." I could not finish, a piece of cloth was shoved in my mouth and secured with a gag.

"MMMph... MMm!!!" I could only mumble through the gag.

"No need for your threats young adventurer!" The leader of the pack said.

They were all about a foot taller than me and bulky. And all of them ugly beasts... Being tied up and gagged I could not fight back... I knew orcs reputation for kidnapping and keeping their captives as slaves. I had no idea what they had in store for me. I was going to find out very soon...

"Let's get back to camp!" the leader said. One of the tallest orcs got me on his shoulder, carrying me like I was just a sack of potatoes.

They carried me to their lair... It was a poor excuse of a camp with just a fire burning in the middle and makeshift benches made with wooden crates. The tall orc got me down on my knees.

Suddenly they all took their pants and trousers off, revealing all large and engulfed penises. They were all about 15 to 19 cm. I could not take my eyes of off them... I was entranced.

"Do you like what you see?" The leader asked me.

I blushed and took my eyes away from these impressive members... I had no sexual experience, being trained as a paladin I was taught that I had to remain chaste and pure. That being said: I felt drawn by sex, so much so that I often find myself almost betraying my vows as a Paladin.

"Such a cute paladin..." The leader said, while stroking his dick. They ungagged me.

"What... What do you want from me?" I asked, knowing full well what was expected of me

"Can't you guess?" The leader asked back

"You're going to be our toy for now on! Now shut the fuck up and use your mouth!"

"But... I...." I could not finish nor protest...

He shoved his massive cock in my mouth, forcing me to suck and gag on it.

"Gulp... gulp... Gulp..." I gasped for air every time my throat was assaulted.

"that's right, that's we do to uppity adventurers like you: we use them as fuck toys!"

His words should have scared me, but I became excited and started to move my head all my myself, feeling his hard dick against my tongue and the throbbing of his penis with every stroke.

"Fuck yeah! That's what I like a good cock slut choking on my dick!"

I looked up at him with pleading eyes, I wanted to go home... I had to escape. But I could not help and feel excited by this predicament I found myself into...

"That's right..." The orc said "Look at me... I want you to look at me when I cum down your throat!!"

As he said that I felt a thick stream of semen down my mouth. I spat it out. I should not have done that...

"Why did you spit it out for?" The orc said

"Because I don't want to swallow your filthy cum!" I managed to reply with defiance.

"You need some discipline!" The orc said menacingly.

He got me on his knee face down, took my trousers down revealing my butt and started to spank me.

"OW!!!" I screamed "That hurts" I protested!

"That's the point!" The orc replied laughing "You humans need to know your place: submission for us orcs!"

He kept spanking me stinging my butt cheeks. This was exciting... The pain... the bondage... the talk... I got an erection.

"STOOOOP..." I cried out.

"You're protesting quite a lot... for someone with a dick this hard!" the orc said.

Shit, he noticed...

"You're enjoying this!" he continued.

"No!" I replied

He spanked me again.

"Don't lie to me!"

He got me back on my knees my pants still down revealing to all of them my hard cock!

"Let's continue, shall we?" and with that said another cock was pushed in my now submissive mouth.

I sucked willingly; the spanking taught me a lesson... When came this orc turn to cum, I swallowed him whole...

"Good boy" the leader said, "keep it up and we might allow you to cum yourself."

I kept on sucking the other orcs. I was so horny now and wanted to cum badly! They each took turn face fucking me and cuming in my mouth. Until they were all done...

I was panting and catching my breath... I never realised how hard it was to suck so many cocks... Especially from these perverted and ravenous orcs.

"You did well..." The leader said ruffling my hair

"P... Please let me go..." I said feebly.

"Oh, we're far from done with you..." he said with a smile

I wanted to protest but the gag was replaced in my mouth and to add more to my helplessness they also blindfolded me. All my clothing was removed and now I was completely naked... They added a rope around my neck that they attached to the wall to make sure I could not escape.

"Right let's go hunt for some food! He's not going anywhere..."

They left me there in the cave, gagged, blindfolded, tied and naked waiting for them to come back. I was terrified of what was going to be done to me... And the more I thought about it the harder my cock was...

To be continued.