The Pale Green Holding Cell

Story Info
A Latino landscaper uses his skills to get out of a ticket.
1.6k words
4.64
4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 6 o'clock, and Javier was driving his van home from work. He had just finished mowing the lawn and trimming the bushes at one of those big estates in town, right on the lake. He was doing pretty well for himself; at 23, he had his own landscaping business, two employees, and even health insurance. How did he end up sitting in this pale green holding cell at the town jail?

Javi knew the light was still yellow when he sailed through the intersection, not noticing the cop car around the corner. He was very polite; he knew how to talk to a cop. What was taking so long with his license and registration? Most likely, the cop suspected he was illegal, but he had lived here since he was 5 and, when he turned 18, had even become a citizen.

Finally, the cop walks back to Javi's truck, talking into his walkie the whole way, a big fat guy. He tells Javi to get out of his truck and follow him. Javi's cuffed and put into the back of the squad car. Turns out his license had expired last month. Damn! He meant to renew it, got so busy with all the new houses around needing landscaping, completely forgot. So here he is, sitting in this holding cell, waiting for another officer to come in and tell him what was going on, hoping he could just pay a fine and call his cousin to pick him up. He'd go to the registry in the morning.

After about 45 minutes, another cop comes in. This one's younger, good-looking, and looks like he works out a lot. The guy knows it, he wears his uniform a size too small to show off his muscles. Officer Malone has been on the force for a couple of years. He used to be an MMA fighter, pretty good, too. He was making decent money and had a good following, but his girlfriend convinced him to join the police force. Her father was on it, said if they were going to buy a house, he needed a real job. She complained about all the time he spent at the gym.

Javier was sitting facing Officer Malone when he opened the door to the holding cell. Malone was reading from a paper listing the offenses they had against Javi (running a red light, expired license, broken taillight) and how much the fine was for each infraction. He looked at Javi and asked him if he understood the charges. Javi was about to say yes and try to pay the fine and get out of there, but noticed Malone was still looking at him. He knew that look.

When Javi was 18, his older cousin moved in with them, and they shared a bedroom. His cousin usually worked late and would come in after Javi was asleep. He really liked his cuz; he didn't treat him like a kid. One night, his cuz came home a little drunk, Javi could smell it on him. He sat on the edge of Javi's bed to take off his sneakers. Javi could see his silhouette as he undressed in the dark.

He was a soccer player at the community college. Javi always admired his cousin's thighs, big and beefy. Javier was on the skinny side. Then his cousin walked over to Javi's bed and started stroking his face. Javi turned to face him, and his cuz started waving his dick in his face, asking him to kiss it. He kept saying "please, please". Javi wasn't sure, but he didn't want to disappoint his cuz. He started kissing his dick; it was already hard and smelled musky.

He took it in his mouth, and his cousin held his head and kept moving it back and forth, sliding his dick in and out. Then he told Javi to lick it, lick the balls, run his tongue up and down the shaft. Then he grabbed Javi's head and put his dick back in his mouth and kept pumping until Javi felt his cum squirting on the back of his throat. His cousin told him to keep sucking, drink every drop. Javi jerked off a lot but had never tasted cum. He liked it; it was kinda salty.

Over the next two years that his cousin lived with them, he taught Javi how to run his tongue along the inside of his foreskin and tickle that spot under the head that was so sensitive. He knew how to relax his throat muscles so he didn't gag when he went down all the way; that drove his cousin crazy.

One night, his cousin was moaning so loud Javi's mother banged on the door; she thought he was having a nightmare. His cousin told a few of his soccer friends about Javi's talent. Javi wasn't stupid; he'd always been good at business. He started charging $5 for a blowjob. If he heard anyone call him a pussy or fag, he'd walk right over and punch them in the face. After a while, no one made fun of him; the guys he blew appreciated his talents and would defend him. Javi figures he'd probably blown most of the guys in town. He bought his first lawnmower with the money he made.

The look Javi saw on Officer Malone's face was the same one he'd seen on his cousin and other guys in town. Javi was good-looking with full lips; he seemed to have some effect on guys, and they couldn't help but stare. Javi knew he had to act fast and not break Malone's gaze.

Still staring into his eyes, he slowly walked over and put his hand on Malone's crotch. Malone didn't budge or break his stare. Javi knew he had him. He slowly started rubbing Malone's dick through the fabric till he could feel it stiffen. He unbuckled the belt and unzipped his pants. He started slowly stroking his dick with both hands while staring into Malone's eyes. It had a good heft to it and was cut. Without breaking his gaze, Javi got on his knees in front of Malone. He went down all the way on his dick, and Malone let out a groan. Javi could tell Malone had just started his shift; he still smelled of soap from the shower.

Javi was using all the tricks he knew on this dick, he needed those tickets erased. Then Malone stopped him so he could pull off his pants and shoes. He walked Javi over to the table and bent him over it. It was hard and cold, littered with empty coffee cups. He spit on Javi's ass hole and pushed his dick in. It hurt at first, Javi didn't really like to get fucked, but he didn't like paying fines either.

Malone was leaning over, resting his chest on Javi's back, and grinding his ass in a circular motion. Malone's face was right next to his, he could smell the toothpaste on his breath. He figured the guy must have fucked his girlfriend just before coming to work since he was lasting a while. Javi told him to sit down. Malone sat on the cushioned office chair and Javi sat facing him straddling his legs. This way Javi was in control. He went to town on that dick, bouncing up and down till he thought his thigh muscles would give way.

Malone let out a gasp, his whole body spasmed at least a half dozen times, and he

dropped his head on Javi's shoulder. Javi knew he had to work a little harder to get out of this jam. He slipped the dick out of his butt with a pop, dripping cum on the seat cushion, and pulled Malones legs forward and propped them on his shoulders as he knelt on the floor. Before Malone knew what was happening, Javi had his tongue in his butthole. He knew his dick was still too sensitive to be touched, so better work on the other end some. Malone let out a high-pitched sound when Javi started licking.

He could tell Malone had never felt this before. Javi kept his tongue wide and flat and licked the rosebud with long strokes, to hit as many of those nerve endings as he could. Malone kept up with his rhythmic high-pitched moaning. Then Javi jammed his tongue down his hole as far as it could go, in and out. He reached up and Malone was hard again. He stood up and stuck his middle finger in his mouth, then right up Malone's butt, massaging the nut. With his other hand, he grabbed Malone's dick and started stroking it again, his hand on his dick and his finger in his butt keeping up the same rhythm.

That did it, Malone gasped and shot another thick wad on the front of his shirt. Javi pulled on his jeans and asked Malone for a lift to his truck.

They exited out a rear door. Luckily no one was back there, Javi knew there was a big wet spot on the back of his jeans, he could feel Malone's cum starting to run down his leg. This time he rode in the front seat of the squad car.

Usually guys don't talk much after cumming, but Malone didn't shut up.

"Damn, where did you learn to do that?, Shit, I never did anything felt that good before! Whoa, it was all I could do to keep from screaming when you had your tongue up my butt!" and on and on.

He kept laughing hysterically between exclamations. Javi was just glad to be getting back to his truck with no ticket.

A few weeks later, Javi stopped at a coffee shop on his way to work and saw one of the local cops in line. He casually asked if Officer Malone was on duty that day. The cop looked at Javi surprised and said,

"Hell, Malone, he quit a couple of weeks ago, left his girlfriend and went back to MMA fighting."