The Palmer Legacy Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers

"Actually, you came from here." Jessica moved her hand up and pointed to the c-section scar. "And so did your sisters."

"Oh... right." Noah reached out, but couldn't bring himself to touch her pussy. His fingers instead brushed the tender insides of her thighs. "What... do I do?" He had only kissed girls before. That included his tumble with Samantha a few hours earlier.

"Would you try licking it, honey?" Jessica wanted to tell him that Thomas seemed to enjoy giving her oral sex, but she couldn't very well tell her son what she'd been up to.

"Really?" Noah made a dubious face, looking back and forth between her green eyes and her pink pussy. "I mean I know people do that... it's just..."

"I promise you'll like it." Who was this woman? Jessica hardly recognized herself. She was corrupting her sweet Noah, and it was one of the most exciting things to ever happen to her. "Just lean forward... and lick... yeeesssssss... that's good... feel free to explore... ooohhhhhhhhh... honey... that's good. How is... ooohhhhhhh... it?"

"It... taste's... good... Mom," Noah said between licks. Good might not have been the right word. But the tangy and salty stuff that leaked out of her was primal and made his dick even harder than it had been. He put his hands on her thighs, spread her legs a little more, and went to town on her pussy. He had no idea what he was doing, so he licked and sucked on anything and everything. Her little moans and gyrating hips told him he was doing something right. That went on for a long while. By the time his tongue was getting tired, he could feel her thighs quaking.

"Noah... Noah... Noah... I can feel... how much... you want me and I... ooooohhhhhhhh... I..." By contrast, Jessica now understood how skilled Thomas was with his tongue. But the urgency and passion Noah demonstrated was going to send her over the edge. That, and knowing that she had never been closer to her son. "You're making me... uuuggghhhhhhh... see stars... I'm... having a... eeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii." Jessica tossed her head side to side, her hair flying. Ecstasy coursed through her veins. She soared in the heavens for a long time. When she came to, she found that Noah was sitting up between her legs and smiling at her. "Oh... my... your face is... so wet." She let out a bright laugh.

"That's okay, Mom." Noah didn't even bother trying to wipe his face off. He beamed with pride. He had made her cum on his first try. He stood on shaky legs. "You were pretty loud that time, too. We should get cleaned up."

"Okay... okay..." Jessica's limbs were still twitching with pleasure. "But... promise me one thing."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I promise." Noah put away his hard dick. It tented his pajamas right where they were soaked through with cum.

"Not that." Jessica shook her head. "Promise me..." She stared into his eyes from her reclined position on the couch. "Promise me... we can do this again... sometime."

"Oh... I..." Noah nodded slowly, his smile fading. Even though he was still committed to reversing what the paintings had done to Clover Falls, he knew that his mother was indelibly alluring. He looked inward and realized that he lacked the willpower to say no. She had him. It was all he could do not to fall back into her arms that instant. "Yes... we can do it again... sometime." He turned to go.

"That makes me so happy, honey." Jessica sat up and looked around. "Why don't you take a shower and go to bed. I'll clean up down here." She stood and picked up her nightgown. "And Noah?"

Noah stopped in the doorway and looked back. He got one more glimpse of her zaftig form before it slipped under her nightgown. "Yeah?"

"Watch out for broken glass on your way up." She gave him a wink.

"Okay." Noah turned and carefully made his way upstairs. He showered and dumped his sticky pajamas in the hamper. Wrapped in a towel, he returned to his room, expecting to find it dark and Samantha asleep. The lights were on, and she was sitting at his desk in her pajamas, holding a pair of tweezers. Her left foot was propped up. Noah could see she'd been bleeding. "What happened?"

"I have a piece of glass in my foot. Can you get it out?" Samantha gave him a wan smile and held out the tweezers to him.

"Yes... but... how did you get glass in your foot?" It was a stupid question. It seemed Samantha was going to be witness to all of his collapses into depravity. When she didn't respond, he carefully tucked his towel around his waist and sat on the bed next to her. "You saw, didn't you?"

"Get that shard out of my foot. It hurts." She bit her lip, ready for him to go to work. "Then I think we need to talk."

"Yeah, okay." Noah bent over and examined the bottom of her foot. He could see the shard just poking out. He took a deep breath. "This might hurt."

Samantha gripped the armrests and gritted her teeth. "Do it."

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers
12