The Palmer Legacy Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Mom. I'll check." Paul pulled Joanna to her feet. He turned her around, lifted up her dress, and reached between her legs. He didn't need to move her panties to the side. One quick touch of the sodden cotton told him she was more than ready for him. "She's wet, Mom. We don't need anything else." He moved his hand and squeezed her butt. She was so much smaller than his mother.

"Oh... my." Joanna had no agency. She felt like she was on a roller coaster, moving her way up toward the first precipice. She knew she would go over and that it would be the ride of a lifetime. It was equally obvious that the time to get off the ride had passed her by. "If we're going to... um... if I allow you to... put it... um. We have to use a condom." She decided she would at least pretend that she still had some control.

"It's the epistle of fecundity, Mrs. Mills." Shannon frowned at the woman. "A condom is not possible."

"Oh... I see." She raised her arms and allowed Paul to remove her dress. "Well... Shannon, maybe you could wait outside... or something. I've never done anything like this... with a parishioner... or anyone else. And I would rather... I didn't have an audience."

"That is also impossible." Shannon's frown deepened. "I am his mother, Mrs. Mills. Like Mary before me, I guide and light the way on our path forward."

Without a thought, Joanna let the teenager remove her bra. When he lowered her panties, she stepped out of them. The gears in her mind turned slowly. "Hold on. You haven't... lain with your son... have you, Shannon?" Joanna tried to turn to face Paul, but he held her, keeping her back to him. She shuddered when his massive cock probed her butt cheek. On impulse, she spread her legs and lifted herself onto her toes, giving him access to her womanly secrets. Something that until a few moments ago, she had thought was reserved for her dear Nathan until death parted them.

"Yes, of course we slept together, Joanna." Shannon puffed her cheeks in exasperation. They would be working closely together in the future, so she hoped the woman wouldn't always be this slow. "I have taken his seed as our new path requires. It is all in His plans." She could take it no longer and lowered her hand beneath her panties. "Oooohhhhhhhhhhh." She locked eyes with Joanna. The woman's face showed shock, heat, fear, and delight. It was quite an intoxicating mix to behold. When Paul's penis entered her, Joanna screamed her little head off. Much to Samantha's relief, the husbands did not arrive to rescue her. They were all walking a new path now.

"Wow... wow... Mrs. Mills... you're squeezing... it." Paul held her hips and watched his fat shaft slowly disappear. Her ass, although small, had a lovely shape. He wondered if it would ripple like the sea as his mother's ass did when he pounded her. He supposed he would soon find out. "Really tight... you're going to... need to... stretch for me."

"Eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Joanna waved her arms in front of her, looking for somewhere to brace herself, but they were standing in the middle of the room. "It's... too much... this was a... mistake... Nathan! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." The monster inched into her. It moved to the left and found a special place that had been a secret to Joanna until that moment. "Eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Nathan! Nathan! Come... pull me off... this thing!"

"That's it. Good boy." Shannon nodded and smiled when her son looked over to her for encouragement. "She needs some support. Hold her arms... yes... pull them behind her... and hold her steady. That's great." Shannon's fingers were a blur on her clitoris. She glanced at the painting and exchanged a knowing look with Mary. They both understood the grace and bliss in a moment of maternal pride. "Never fear... Mrs. Mills... your moment of trial is... almost at an end. You will find joy beyond imagining... on the other side."

"Soooooooooo... biiiiiggggggggg." Joanna was huffing and puffing like she was running a marathon. Her eyes were glassy, and she could feel that Shannon was right. The pain waned and pleasure waxed. Her nerves tingled. Something novel and breathtaking was beginning to take over her body.

"It's all the way in. Hump her... hump her... hump her... Paul. Ooooohhhhhhhhh." Shannon let her first climax overtake her. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." She closed her eyes, and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. The moment was a pale shadow of the orgasms that accompanied her son's sperm, but the pleasure was still fervent and fierce.

"Yes... Mother." Paul followed his mother's directions. He held onto the woman's arms, pinning them behind her back. His hips got into rhythm. He soon found an answer to his earlier question. Joanna's butt did indeed ripple. But the motion was much smaller and tighter than the way his mother's ass moved. Each cheek seemed to wobble more as a unit. It was a less chaotic butt than his mother's. He decided that he loved both chaos and order.

"What's happening? Ooooohhhhhhh... I feel... so... strange... I... eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Joanna's head snapped back as pleasure surged through her.

"You're... ummmmm... having another orgasm... Joanna. The first was... at the taste of him... the second... with his fine tool buried inside you. Two precious miracles." Shannon was coming down from her own high. Her fingers went back to work on her clitoris. "I think those are her first two orgasms. Ever, I mean. You should be very proud, Paul. You..." Shannon's words trailed off when she saw something stretch out of the painting. Mary's massive, bare breasts were the first thing to push their way from canvas into reality. Then the rest of the curvy, blond woman climbed out. She wore only the cross around her neck, very similar to Shannon's necklace.

"Wo... wo... ugh... ugh... ugh... woman... woman... ugh... ugh." Joana didn't know if she was hallucinating or not. Nothing seemed real anymore. From what Shannon had said, she had finally experienced an orgasm. She understood why some women made a fuss over them. The ecstasy was life-changing. And the penis inside her seemed determined to give her another one. It knew her weakest spots. And... now... a profoundly naked, busty woman had climbed out of a painting and was standing right in front of her. Joanna's arms were pinned behind her, so even if she wanted to, she could not resist when the woman cupped her head and pressed Joanna's mouth to her fat nipple. The milk was sweet and beguiling. Joanna gulped it down.

Paul's hips slowed, but he didn't stop humping. His mating partner was now all that separated him from Mary. "You're... uh... uh... here."

"Yes, Paul. I'm growing stronger." Mary's smile was reserved, but not unkind. "And we have much work to do." She lifted Joanna's face off her breast, swiped milk from her nipple onto her finger, and drew a cross with it on Joanna's forehead. "We will show them His way. And they will see it is good."

12