The Palmer Legacy Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel?" Noah couldn't help but compare her pussy to his mother's ass. His mom's ass was tighter for sure, but Samantha's pussy still had a formidable grip on the top of his dick.

"It's good... I mean... it hurts... but it's good." She put her feet behind his thighs and moved her hand off his dick. "Goooooooooo... slow."

Noah pressed gently with his hips, inching his way into her womb.

"You know... who else... uuuggghhhhhhh... would probably take it up the butt... like a champ?" Samantha grunted. Each moment she felt completely full, and then Noah would slide a little more dick into her, and she would think now she was completely full. And that feeling would last until even more dick entered her. She knew she was grunting in a very unladylike way, but she felt comfortable enough with him not to care.

"Who?" Noah had no idea what she was talking about.

"Kathy... uuuggghhhhhh... Kathy's ass... wouldn't probably... just suck you... right in." Samantha's chuckle was cut off by a series of grunts as he bottomed out in her. Finally, she couldn't get any fuller.

Noah tried to hold back his laugh and failed. He giggled on top of her, his cock buried to the hilt.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh... Noah... I feel it... flexing... inside of me... as you laugh. Uuuuggghhhhhhhh." Samantha spasmed underneath him. "I'm... cumming... nnnnngggggggggggggggg." She bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming, tasting the flannel of his pajamas.

"That's it... cum for me, Sam." Noah felt her undulate beneath him, her feet rhythmically pressed on the backs of his thighs. Slowly, he put his hips into motion. By the time she was coming down from her climax, he was sliding in and out of her at a decent pace. "You're... uh... uh... tight."

"I am..." Samantha nodded, blinking back tears of joy. "But I can... ah... ah... take it." She put her hands on his shoulders as they stared into each other's eyes. "I can feel... the curve of your head... and the ridge of... every vein. It's crazy... Noah. I'm so tight around you... uh... uh... uh... that I can feel... all of you."

"I love your... pussy, Sam. I want to... stay... inside of you... forever." Noah increased the pace slightly.

"But then... how would you stick it... ugh... ugh... in your mom? Or in Kathy?" Samantha's smile was strained by the ecstasy that buffeted her mind. "Kiss me... Noah. Kiss me... like you kissed... Kath. Through you... I'll touch... her tongue... with mine... and your mom's ass... with my pussy." With those thoughts on her mind, she came again moments after they started kissing. Much to her surprise, Noah's dick never became too much for her pussy. They humped with him on top for over an hour. She came again and again. When it was his turn, he pulled out and fed her his dick. She drank as much as she could, and spit the rest out. Afterward, they lay side by side, panting.

"You're amazing... Sam." Noah turned his head to look at her. His cum was all over her chin and soaking into the chest of her pajama top. "Life is perfect... isn't it?"

Despite the euphoria she still felt, Samantha frowned. "Not quite. The painting at my house..."

"Yeah. I know. It'll be history soon." Noah sighed and adjusted his head on the pillow.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up." Samantha got up, turned out the lights, and grabbed a change of clothes. She glanced at Noah, but he didn't seem to notice that she hadn't gotten new pajamas. She tucked her clothes under her arm and crept into the hall. She didn't want to meet anyone while covered in Noah's cum. But she had nothing to fear. The house was dark and quiet.

Samantha showered and changed into her most supportive bra, a t-shirt, and jeans. When she returned to Noah's room, his breathing was slow and even. "Noah?" She waited, but he didn't respond. That was good. If he was awake, he would try and stop her.

Her phone said it was two-fifteen on Christmas morning. The fact that it was Christmas didn't mean all that much where she was going, but she still hoped that Eddie and her mother were asleep with visions of sugarplums in their heads. Samantha put on a black hoodie and wool socks. She emptied her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. Noiselessly, she exited Noah's room and padded her way downstairs.

What sort of weapons to bring? Samantha made her way to the kitchen. She opened the knife drawer, but didn't pull any out. She knew how much Jessica prized her cooking knives, and didn't want to damage any. Instead, she took the kitchen shears and put it in her backpack. She then went to the garage and looked around. She borrowed a box cutter and a multi-tool from the pegboard above Andrew's workbench. She rummaged around in the camping bins and found the bonanza: a sheathed hunting knife. She tossed that into her backpack as well. Then, she left the house.

The night was dark and bitterly cold. She hoisted her backpack high on her back, pulled on her hood, and stuffed her hands into her pouch pockets. She walked swiftly down the street, staying mostly in people's yards, away from the friendly glow of the streetlights. There was at least one orc roaming Clover Falls, and who knew what other horrors were out there. She didn't feel like making their acquaintance, so she stuck to the shadows. At least one nightmare would end that night. She flexed her hands, remembering her strength. It wouldn't be long until the painting residing in her house was destroyed.

12