All Comments on 'The Pampered Princess Chronicles'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Good one, nice contrast in the threads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulation. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Three stories of three different marriages from each other (cuckold marriage, marriage with infidelity, and a love marriage) in one story.

In the end, everyone finds the respect and life they wanted.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

“Once upon a time…..” you think Disney would option the movie rights? Three princesses? That’s just too juicy to turn down. I’m guessing with their army of writers, they might actually pull it off! ‘Pampered Princess’ was an entertaining and enjoyable fable. Thanks much.

wolftrapwolftrapover 1 year ago

What a strange angle - what a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting story to make a point about self-absorbed princesses. Unfortunately, the errors throughout the story gave the impression of a hastily dashed off tale. A bit more care and/or careful editing would have helped a lot. This talented author has certainly produced better stories, so I’ll patiently await the next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible plot.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Good story. .333 is a good batting average, for baseball. D

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Turned out better than I had anticipated. Many thanks for the story. At the beginning I was concerned because you clearly didn't understand how Trusts work and some of your info was just... wrong. However, you recovered with the statement by Beth that she had already inherited the funds (should have had a "Contracting Out" agreement, what the US call a Pre-Nup).

Rob and Stephanie were just wrong! How any man would put up with her blatant public cheating and the way she treated her husband privately, is unbelievable. Or, at heart, he was basically a weak and pathetic cuck.

Anyway, it all ended well, so thanks again. Cheers.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

It was a bit obvious Steve & Elizabeth were going to work out as happily ever after. Other than that, enjoyable story.

Couldn't give it full marks due to too many instances of incorrect words being used that really detracted from the flow of the story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Your dialogue, especially amongst several people, is both inspired writing, and it's easy to follow who is speaking! Moreover, I think 4 parts, much less 4 pages, might be barely adequate to do this fine tale of justice, adequate justice! Flesh it out, expand your scenes, and the sky's the limit, here. One of the best and most skillfully written concepts on this site in quite a while! You never disappoint. 5+++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! @miket0422's comments are typical of LW's hard core/corps: <<It was a bit obvious Steve & Elizabeth were going to work out as happily ever after. Other than that, enjoyable story.>>

-

Apparently wanted all three marriages to fail. I mean, seriously...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb, superb, superb! Easily a 5 from QuickMagazine! Loved the 3 parallel stories, and although I didn't find Steve & Elizabeth succeeding to be the fait accompli miket0422 saw it as, I was rooting for them. Rob's pre-marital acceptance of Stephanie's likely cheating reminds me a small bit of how the MMC groom accepted the nude stockings in "Nude Stockings." Satindesires has been on a roll lately, what with not only "Nude Stockings," but also, in fact even more so, "Suburban Wife." As for this story, demander is right about the success rate. Or, to paraphrase the late Meat Loaf who was referenced here through another song, "One Out Of Three Ain't Bad."

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 1 year ago

Demander has it right -- Baseball and Women are the only places where batting a career .300 will get you into the hall of fame. I liked the story, not a 5, but a solid 4. It was fun, it was obvious ... but the 2 divorced guys should have gotten pre-nups from the wives detailing the open marriages and how it would pay them if the wives went beyond the pale.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

I recognize the ending… but… it feels as though their should be… more?!?! Still, very good writing and a very much enjoyable read. Thank-you

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story of pampered princesses. 5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Well. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this one except I'm definitely entertained.

Thank you.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A very entertaining story told. I liked that very much. Thanks for the good work!

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Excellent and very entertaining tale. I agree with LPN completely. Well done, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars and only because the worst SLUTs were chucked to the curb and divorced.

None of the characters were even remotely likeable.

The story seemed to be lacking any sort of feelings and just rattled on and on about so much drivel.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Not what I was expecting from satindesires. I had to give it only 3-stars. Felt like the author was not really into the story. I guess it's like baseball, sometimes you hit a double, sometimes you get really lucky and hit one out of the park and sometimes, well, you get three strikes and no balls. Keep swinging, I'm sure it's just a slump and maybe you'll hit the next one out of the park with the bases loaded.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsover 1 year ago

A bit different from the usual story here and rather well done. I gave it five stars for its entertainment value alone.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

As promised, you delivered a fun read. While the story had good length, I really felt shorted not getting more depth on Steve and Beth. It would be pretty easy to rewrite that story in a way it would fall into the "Romance" genre. Decent effort overall! 4*

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I'll go with a fun read, didnt feel like a waste of time, though I do agree there it felt like there should have been a little more at the end.

I wasn't sure how I'd like this, as you come up short often, but I'm glad I didnt just skip over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, found the story interesting and entertaining.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Tags didn’t look good, but it turned out to be a really good story. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the positive comments. Nice story, interesting characters.

On a technical note, I find some of the grammatical and punctuation errors distracting. They sometimes require some puzzling to get through. A bit of editing would really polish the story. Thanks for the nice work.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Was waiting to be disappointed, but found it quite good. Interesting and entertaining.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good story! Those type of women make me want to run away.

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty ordinary. Author combined 3 frequent LW plot lines into one story. It felt though the author bailed out too quickly, but overall a decent read, especially given the drivel that is taking over the site

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, the two sluts were impossible. Just way too entitled, products of their parental upbringing. Their lives are ruined.

4/5

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

No, l’ve revised my score, this is a good tale, told in a grand style

Now 5/5

1959richard21959richard2over 1 year ago

A lot of fun!

Very entertaining 👏.

The characters, even the unpleasant ones could be used in a sequel. The changes, emotional development, would make a Chapter Two an exciting continuation.

Gave you 4⭐️'s. Thanks satindesires 😃.

Looking forward to your next story. I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad, but it defies human nature. No real decent ethical person could stand being in the company of arrogant selfish whores like Victoria and Stephanie. So the virtuous and loyal Elizabeth being or remaining friends with these monstrous skanks is absurd. As to the two cucks who agreed to be cucks; what were they complaining about? They expected their cuckoldry to be tolerable, non humiliating, temporary? Yeah, those two dumb shits got what they married, so they got what they deserved. Thanks for the effort.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this princess tale!

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

A sweet story nicely told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story line, good writing. Beth and Steve from the beginning you new she loved him and would not cheat. Stephanie has mental issues and is on a course of self destruction. Victoria could have been forgiving and a stronger Steve could have made her right. Got her pregnant & less self centered with marriage counseling. Otherwise a good story. .

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

Good story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this, nothing to deep, and heavy, you put a couple of BTBs, and an RAAC all in one story. I liked how you told all three stories as they were all evolving at the same time, Dating, wedding, divorce. Good job of giving us something a little different, it impresses me when a writer thinks outside of the box.

Thank you. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, QuickMagazine again here. Already commented a few days ago, but this story has really stuck to my ribs. Think it may be satindesire's best yet, and considering "Suburban Wife," that's saying a mouthful. Anyway, the extra comment I wanted to make was that Elizabeth in this story reminded me a bit of Trisha in BlueGee's classic "The Grass Isn't Always Greener." Just as Elizabeth comments early in this story that Stephanie's plan is wrong, so did Trisha raise objections at every turn to Hope's plans in "The Grass." Both were right, and got the guy.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. 3 in one stories. Very well done. 5stars

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Nice, although it might have been entertaining to read the first draft of he chronicles. They’d have plenty of verifiable evidence, given the women’s media exposure.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Why not write the Steve Elizabeth story as a separate one. There is hardly any connection of one to the other.

Well written though.

4/5

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 1 year ago

Good and slightly cynical fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Elizabeth and Steve story was really well done. The other two were predictable and the Stephanie and Rob story was surreal. Would have liked to see more of Elizabeth and Steve.

shopratshopratover 1 year ago

This one was kind of unique - 2 LW tracks and one romance, in one story. Nicely done!

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 1 year ago

Very nicely done! Beth proves to be a great counterpoint to her friends. Five stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting, well-characterized, and well-constructed, although that sounds a tad dry...

I recommend this excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Creative. Good story. Stephanie was a tyrant skank. Victoria was selfish and delusional and paid the price. Elizabeth was deceitful but for a good cause. She more than earned the 50 year extension. Good stuff!

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyable story,some thing slightly different to the norm.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved the Elizabeth and Steve romance. She knew he'd never marry her or trust her, and rightfully. so, she betrayed him. But she truly loved him, so she put her plan into motion. I don't think it was deceitful, I think it was more romantic. She was faithful and proved her love. Steve also became aware of his actual feelings for her due to his lack of interest in other girls.

PBD2022PBD20226 days ago

When you sacrifice personality for beauty you will always get burned. A lot of red flags were there before marriage. How stupid can a person can be?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...