The Pampered Pussy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please, if you're willing to show me."

Michelle lifted her loose top and her taut breasts were immediately visible as she never wore a bra. She held them up for Helen to see. "You can touch if you wish."

Helen felt the bars and slid them sideways as much as they would move. "Can I pull them please?" she asked, curious to see how much they could move and stretch Michelle's nipples.

"Yes, of course. I love them being played with. I'll tell you if you cause too much pain."

Helen pulled the bars away from Michelle's chest, causing the nipples and breasts to stretch as the holes elongated to over twice their normal size. She looked at Michelle and saw she had her eyes closed and was obviously enjoying the feelings.

"Does that hurt?" asked Helen.

"Yes, a bit but it is definitely worth it to feel the sexual stimulation it provides. You'll find that too when you or your husband play with your bars."

"Ooohhh, I can't wait. Yours look so lovely, could you pierce mine while you're topless please?"

"Certainly, I prefer to work with few or no clothes, I find they just get in the way. Would you like me to pierce you while I'm naked? You could be naked too if you wanted."

"Yes, please, that would be so hot. Oooohhhh, I feel really sexy just thinking about it."

Helen removed her remaining clothing while Michelle dropped her skirt and G string then Helen saw Michelle's crotch piercings. She knelt down and looked at them closely.

"How do you have sex?" she asked.

"Occasionally," Michelle joked, "My boyfriend unlocks me and removes my locking pin each night, so long as I'm not being punished. I used to be a sex addict and this is how I cured myself. I now engage in sex less frequently but find it far more enjoyable. Anyway, sit in the chair and we'll get started."

Michelle became the true professional, piercing Helen's nipples then fitting the thin, sterilized gold barbells and screwing on the end balls. It was all completed quickly and competently and Helen admired her new barbells in the mirror.

"They do look really great. How long till my husband can play with them?"

"Give it a few weeks at least. They can take up to a year to heal fully. If they're stretched too much before they heal then scabs can form inside the holes and it can take much longer for them to finally heal." She handed Helen a tube of gel and a care and maintenance sheet. Use this gel morning and night and it will hasten the healing process and maintain sterility, which is important. If you have any problems please just call me."

Helen and Michelle redressed then Helen gave her a hug and thanked her again. "I'll also talk about some pussy work with my husband; I'm sure he'd like me to have some piercings down below."

"That'd be great. Just make a booking and I'll be pleased to do those for you. I'll also be interested to see how your nipples look."

Michelle cleaned up the area and met with the others for a short coffee break before her next client.

And so the day progressed until by the end of the day she had attended to eight clients and fitted rings and bars to nipples, labia, clit hoods and other less erogenous areas. She liked the work, liked the place she was working and life was good.

Pierre and Jacques had also had an interesting first day trimming pussy hair, shaping works of art in hair which will be seen only by a very select viewing audience. As well as creating their own, they also trimmed regrowth from some clients who had first been tended by Eugene, as his client load had expanded enormously. By the end of the day the five workers felt they had done a hard day's work and after they had locked the premises, adjourned to a local café for refreshments.

"Thank you all for the work you've done today. I think we make a great team," praised Eugene.

"That was a very busy but fun day," commented Michelle, "I really like the work, the company and the premises. Thank you Eugene."

They chatted about the day for a while then the conversation moved on to more personal priorities.

"There was the thought of a weekend orgy or something, wasn't there?" asked Chloe.

"Yes, if we want it, that's certainly a possibility. I know Desiree's accepted it in principle, in fact she's looking forward to it, and I think we are also. We have plenty of space and accommodation so let's make it a date; this weekend. We have so many bookings this week that we need to work Monday to Saturday, if that's Ok with you. That'll clear most of the backlog. So next week and in future I propose we work Tuesday to Saturday, which allows people who work all week to come in the weekend. Is that Ok with you all?"

There was a small amount of discussion but it was generally agreed that would be suitable.

"Great, so this coming Saturday after work let's all come round to our place and you can stay as long as you wish, even overnight if you want. Sound good?"

They all agreed that would be a great idea and seemed happy to just let the weekend take its own course. Shortly after that they finished their drinks and dispersed to their homes.

During the next few days work continued at a rapid pace as news of the additional personnel and services had spread through the radio publicity as well as social media and word of mouth from satisfied clients. One of the talking points for Michelle's clients was the piercings which effectively ensured chastity until the lock was undone. Helen had posted on Facebook after seeing Michelle's piercings and many women were interested in that from a security viewpoint while many men thought it would be hot being able to lock up their girlfriends. Michelle quickly became an attraction in her own right and for a few special clients who had availed themselves of her professional services to a larger than usual extent, she would ask Pierre to unlock her so that her client could examine the rings and the curved pin in more detail and allow the client and Michelle to have some play time together.

Michelle was also asked by girlfriends and wives for some unusual piercings for their significant others. Michelle ran an information evening during the week at which she discussed some of the piercings she could offer to male clients. In addition to the normal penile and scrotal piercings, she could also, at the request of a girlfriend or partner, install miniature bar piercings through the sides of the scrotum just below the pubic bone that would trap the man's balls in the sockets against his pubic bone each side of his cock, preventing his body exercising temperature control of his sperm by the natural process of lengthening his ball sac. She explained that this may, in theory, reduce his fertility temporarily, though it was not recommended as a birth control practice. It also meant that he looked almost like a eunuch as his scrotum appeared to be empty.

"Some dominant women who choose to use this method to reduce sperm potency have used heat packs on their man's genitals each night in the belief that this would render his sperm even less viable," she told the mainly female audience at the meeting.

She also described another popular procedure for the male was to enhance the female's partner's enjoyment of sex by inserting small glass beads under the skin of his cock, thereby creating ridges and hollows on the surface which would stimulate her vagina. "This is a modern version of an ancient tribal practice of inserting small stones under the skin to enhance the female's enjoyment. We carry this out in far more hygienic conditions so it is now quite safe," she was quick to point out. "It's usual during these processes that the man be accompanied by his partner so that she can assist in choosing the number, location and size of the beads," she added.

While the women were at the meeting, Michelle also explained some of the piercings she could provide for them. "The most popular erotic piercings for women are through the nipples, through the labia and clit hood and, for the very brave, through the clit shaft itself. The hardware used for these was usually either a small ring, with ends carefully micro-welded together, or mini-barbell with screw fittings at the ends which may be removed and replaced when required once the initial healing is complete."

Michelle actively discouraged the piercing of the clit itself due to the risks that it could lose sensitivity and to the extreme pain caused by the piercing. "This piercing is a popular procedure for slaves whose masters sometimes required this extremely painful process as a sign of a slave's devotion and obedience."

In response to questions regarding her own piercings, Michelle stripped naked at the meeting to show those, which some of the men in particular found interesting and began discussions with their wives or girlfriends with a view to having them pierced in a similar manner.

Saturday evening arrived and the staff gathered at Eugene and Desiree's place. Desiree had made trays of finger foods, had cooled the wine and beer, ensured the pool was clean and at just the perfect temperature and was relaxed as she waited for everyone to arrive after a busy day. As it was quite warm, she wore a simple wrap-around, almost sheer, dress, tied at the waist, which reached to about two inches below her heart-trimmed pussy hair. Her pert nipples were clearly visible through the dress and she expected that all the others would have changed into similarly revealing attire before arrival.

She was not disappointed. After they arrived in two cars and parked in the garages, Desiree greeted everyone with kisses, hugs and caresses, noticing hard cocks and nipples as they made their way to the recreation area surrounding the pool. By the time she arrived with the cold drinks, people were already stripping off and diving into the pool to cool off. She placed the tray of drinks on a table, untied her wrap and joined them. Chloe and Eugene began work on Michelle to try to arouse her sufficiently to cum while her pussy was still imprisoned, leaving Pierre and Jacques to enjoy Desiree's sexy body.

At first Pierre held Desiree against himself, kissing and hugging her as his cock grew harder and slowly insinuated itself into her vaginal entrance. Once inside, Pierre leant backwards and Jacques sandwiched Desiree between the two brothers, his cock also seeking an entrance into her body. He was not into anal sex so he pressed his cock alongside Pierre's. Desiree was still too tight to take two cocks in her vagina simultaneously so she simply held Jacque's cock and slowly jacked it as she felt Pierre thrust and withdraw from her rhythmically. She relaxed in his arms, enjoying the feelings.

Pierre withdrew and lifted Desiree onto the edge of the pool.

"Come on, honey, over to the mat," he told her, indicating the firm foam pad which could be used as a communal bed during these orgies.

She stood and went over to the bed, followed by Pierre and Jacques dripping their way across the floor. She lay on her back on the mat and Pierre and Jacques sat beside her. Pierre coated his hand in lubricant from a bottle by the mat, then gently pushed first one, then two, then three fingers inside her vagina, moving them around, loosening her entrance. After several minutes he added a fourth finger and continued to move them inside her, then, once she was loose enough, he added a thumb across the palm of his hand and pushed further inside. Desiree felt herself stretching. It wasn't painful; she just felt very full as well as very horny. She reached out and gripped both the brothers' cocks, slowly jacking them up and down as Pierre moved his whole hand inside her now. She felt him slowly make a fist with his fingers inside her. There was a little pain but the thought of having his clenched fist in her pussy was amazing. He then started thrusting and withdrawing slowly and gently, each time pulling further out so her entrance enlarged. After many minutes he was able to pull his hand out completely while maintaining a fist. He tried to push it back inside her as a fist but it would not enter, so he reinserted it with straight fingers then made a fist once more, again pulling it out slowly. He repeated that sequence many times until he was able to reinsert his fist into her with his hand clenched.

Desiree let go of Jacques' cock and felt her pussy with her fingers, amazed at the gaping hole that was where her tight little love tunnel had been a short time before. Then Pierre lay on his back next to her, his ass on a low pillow, and told her to lie on him. She did, face downwards, and he slipped his cock into her easily. Desiree was amazed how huge she felt and clenched her vaginal muscles to grip his cock harder, with only partial success. Then she felt Jacques against her back, his hard cock seeking an entrance next to Pierre's. She felt his head press against the rear of her entrance then with a slight stretching feeling, it entered her alongside Pierre's and moved deeply inside her. Once again she felt full, this time taking two hard cocks inside her vagina at the same time.

Pierre and Jacques remained still, allowing Desiree to become accustomed to their cocks inside her, then they began moving slowly. Jacques would firstly pull out a little then would press back inside until his pubic bone pressed against Desiree's ass, then as he pushed still harder he moved Desiree along Pierre's cock until only the head remained inside. Pierre now pulled Desiree downwards so he thrust into her deeply, pushing Jacques down until Pierre was fully inside once more and Jacques could then continue the downward motion to withdraw until only his head remained inside. This complex motion was repeated again and again with increasing speed, causing incredible sensations to radiate through Desiree's body.

Very soon Desiree was panting, almost ready to explode in orgasm. Both Pierre and Jacques were also approaching the point of no return, but were not as far down the track as Desiree.

"Yes, yes, ooohhh, I'm sooo close, YES, OOOHHHH, FUCK MEEEE, OOOOOHHHHH I'MMMMM CUMMMMMINGGGGG!!!!" she screamed as she went rigid between the two brothers, who both plunged their cocks deeply inside her and held on while she writhed between them.

Gradually Desiree relaxed and Jacques pulled out, allowing Desiree to roll off Pierre, who then rolled onto his side and began kissing Desiree.

"Mmmm, that was soooo nice," she murmured, aware of Jacques holding her from behind. "Was it good for you two?"

They agreed it was wonderful and it was only by choice that they didn't cum, considering that there was a long time until Monday morning and they wanted to remain sexually motivated for as long as possible. They parted and dived into the pool to wash off and play with the others.

"That looked exciting," said Michelle, "Did you cum in her?"

"No," replied Pierre, "I'm saving myself for you, darling."

"That's good. How about letting me out of prison then."

"Not yet, honey, I have an idea. Just be patient please. You won't regret it."

Once they had swum enough they climbed out of the pool to dry off in the warm evening air.

"I have an idea," began Pierre to the whole group, "What say we see if we can make Michelle cum while she's locked up."

"Noooo!" cried Michelle.

However, she was soon outvoted and reluctantly agreed to see what would happen. Chloe thought she had just the thing; a mini-vibrator that might slip beneath the plate over Michelle's clit and, if she could get it in there, the plate would actually hold it in place. She fetched it from the bedroom and went to the mat where Michelle was now lying on her back with her legs wide apart. Chloe lifted the plate as far from her pubic bone as she could and tried to slip the vibe beneath it. She could only get it part way in until Michelle's pubic bone stopped it. Chloe turned it on anyway to see what would happen.

"It feels nice but I still need more," commented Michelle.

Desiree returned from the bedroom with a larger vibrator in her hand.

"Roll her over," she ordered, "Eugene, can you find a large cushion to go under her hips please."

Michelle was rolled face down and a cushion was placed under her hips while the small vibe continued to buzz away. Desiree lubed the larger vibe and then began working it into Michelle's ass.

"Ooohhh, that feels nice. I don't usually do anal so it's all quite sensitive in there."

Once it was well inside, Desiree turned on the vibrator. Michelle gave a small squeal as she felt the sensations.

"That feels really good," she purred.

Pierre reached under her and began massaging and stimulating her breasts and pierced nipples.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful," cooed Michelle as she closed her eyes and allowed the sensations to wash over her, stimulating her, pushing her slowly but surely towards her climax.

The three men and Chloe sat around Michelle, sipping on their drinks, watching as her body responded to the combined stimulation of the vibrators. Gradually she began moving her hips in a fucking motion, trying to increase the stimulation so she could reach her peak. Desiree began moving the anal vibrator, back and forth, in and out, changing the speed, and gradually Michelle was driven closer to her release.

After another few minutes she was there. It was over quickly. "Oh yes, yes, YES, OOOHHHH, YESSSSS, OOOOHHHH, YESSSSS, I'MMMMM CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!" she screamed as she thrashed about while Pierre pulled her nipples downwards hard, which he knew from experience, she found very painful and very enjoyable at this particular time. Gradually she relaxed and he let her nipples go, the vibrators were turned off and removed and Michelle lay on her back on the mat while Pierre unlocked her and felt her sopping trench.

"You're so wet, darling," he commented.

"Yes, wet for cock," she said.

"So am I," said Chloe, "It's Ok for you two," she indicated Michelle and Desiree, "But I still haven't cum."

"Well, let's put you out of your misery," said Desiree. "Michelle, give me a hand here please. It's time to make this lady cum."

The three guys sat and sipped drinks and ate some cheese and crackers while they watched their three women on the mat, two working on the third to make her cum. While Desiree had her fingers in Chloe's vagina, with her thumb massaging her clit, Michelle was massaging her breasts and pulling and teasing her nipples. Very soon Chloe was rolling on the mat moaning softly and it took only a few minutes after that point that she writhed in ecstasy as she screamed out her first orgasm of the evening. As she came down from that, the two women continued their fisting and breast massage and brought Chloe to a second no less noisy and intense orgasm.

"No more," panted Chloe as she lay on the mat covered in a sheen of perspiration, "No more. Oooohhhh, that was wonderful. Thank you, thank you. Oh I needed that."

She rested for a few minutes then rolled off the mat and into the pool where she remained to cool off for a while before joining the others around the picnic table to nibble and sip.

After a short period of recuperation Desiree left and returned a few moments later with some thin elastic.

"You might be able to use this," she said as she offered it to Pierre.

Pierre looked at the elastic and then at Desiree. "What did you have in mind?"

"Come with me," she said, grabbing a handful of his cock and leading him to Michelle. "I was sitting thinking about these rings and thought that if you threaded elastic though them and then wrapped that around each thigh the rings would hold her lips apart so she would be fully exposed. Don't you think it could be fun to torture her love trench like that?"

Pierre gave her an evil grin. "You have a very devious mind, Desiree, and I like it. Why don't you do it and we'll watch?"

"Ok, if you like."