All Comments on 'The Panty Sniffer Ch. 04'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tv46tv46about 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the Chapter screwup

Literotica is slow in getting the corrected text of Ch 03 posted. It was submitted at the same time as Ch 04. I don't know why it is taking so long.

tv46tv46about 8 years agoAuthor
Ch. 03 is correctly posted

If you've been following this story, you know that Ch.04 got posted twice. Ch. 03 is now correct, and entirely new. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also love to sniff and lick my own Mum's dirty panties at every opportunity I get. For as long as I can remember I have rifled through the dirty laundry basket in the bathroom as soon as my Mum has taken a shower. I never get bored when my hands first locate her still warm, damp and sometimes sticky dirty panties. I thrill in the naughtiness as I open up her gusset to reveal either a sticky warm mess or crispy dried juices.

Either way I just love to slowly bring her dirty gusset up to my nose as I take a deep long sniff. Mmmm my own Mothers dirty panties smell and taste so good. Really musky if they are dried and crispy or really spicy and tangy if still wet and sticky. I dream that I am actually licking my own Mum's wet pussy. Slipping my tongue between the folds of her wet outer lips. Tasting her arousal then dipping my tongue just inside the entrance to her wet cunny.

I slip first one finger inside her making her groan a little then adding a second into her wet pussy right up to my second knuckle. Making her gasp out in pleasure.

MMMM yes finger Mummy's wet cunt baby and lick my clit at the same time. My Mother moans.

I love to really sniff hard on the dried crusty juices that have seeped from my own Mothers pussy, she has been wearing these very sexy navy-blue lace full back panties all day. They have been pulled up snuggly right into her crotch absorbing all her sweat, juices and scent. I am addicted to the smell and taste of my Mum's dirty panties.

I love to suck on the crispy pieces gently licking at them until I can feel them soften and the pungent aroma becomes stronger, and the taste becomes really tangy. Once the crispy juices become all slimy again, I then start to chew on them pulling off the tacky pieces so that I am actually able to taste my own Mothers vaginal secretions. I also dream that she comes home and finds me laying naked on her bed wanking my very hard cock with a pair of her dirty panties over my face sniffing and licking at her dirty gusset and all the while talking dirty. Describing what exactly her dirty perverted son would like to do to his own Mum and telling her how good her pussy tastes and smells.

At first, she is shocked and embarrassed. Why are you sniffing your own Mothers dirty panties Son?

How long have you been doing this.

I tell her the truth and tell her that I have been sniffing and licking her dirty panties for years and I am addicted to their smell and taste.

That is so wrong son, I am your mother.

I know I am sorry Mum, but I dream about eating you out for real. I dream that you sit on my face in your red silky panties and rub yourself off against my nose and mouth until you make yourself cum. Then you order me to tongue fuck you making you cum twice more all over my face.

You are so sick son. We can't do that it is incest. She cries.

I won't tell anyone Mum I promise.

Here have a sniff of them yourself. She blushes but steps closer to the bed. I take her dirty panties off my face and hand them to her and watch amazed as she lifts them up to her nose and takes a deep sniff.

Mmmm a groan escapes my Mums lips.

See I said they smell lovely. Can I get a sniff right from the source?

I then pull her onto the bed and flip her leg over my shoulder I waste no time in burying my face right into my Mum's panty covered crotch and I am delighted to be able to feel a huge wet spot. I immediately suck on her gusset. Tasting my mother's pussy juice for real. Pulling her panties to the side I gently lap at her warm sticky lips tasting her arousal.

I then slip my nose right inside her wet slimy cunt and take a deep sniff. Slipping two fingers into her wet hole I start to suck on her very erect clit. It only takes seconds for Mum to cum all over my face. Screaming in the throes of a huge orgasm.

Mmmm still only a dream but one that I want to become real. Who else loves to sniff their own Mothers dirty panties Or are you a Mum that have found out that your own naughty son is sniffing and licking on your own dirty panties. Does it secretly turn you on?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous