All Comments on 'The Pantyhose Stalker Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 12 years ago
Great story

Please go on at last the stories are getting longer mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
skirts pantyhose and heels

Will their be more victims as he ravishes the mom and daughter. Maybe the partner unknowingly becomes pregnant. Just a thought, it is your fantasy, thanks very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice

i like that did her in his apartment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Completionist

Very good. If lady characters are mentioned they need to be part of the action. Especially if they have dialog and even more so if they get a tenth of the description Jaine got. Spread the wealth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, Michele, I love ❤️ how wonderfully perverted your mind is. You have made Mike into the perfect sexual criminal, I think. Will he succeed in all his daring fuckings OR will he get caught in the big web of assaults he is weaving for himself. Thanks again for this dirty, sexy view of a determined sexual deviant as he rapes his victims and enjoys the pleasure he derives from using his big hard penis in their vaginas. This excites me, sweetie. You've made me into a nylon-lover too. If you have your nylons on, I'll ravish your body, paying special attention to your tight puckered hole. Would you like me to use it and fill your gurl pussy with a slippery, hard penis, honey?

Loved the chapter and now onto the next chapter. Can't wait, sweetie.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3969 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES