All Comments on 'The Paperboy Delivers Pt. 03'

by LoveScribe62

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CriosCriosabout 1 month ago

Story is wonderfully hot, Five stars!

I could have let this happen to me. I was still delivering newspapers when I turned 18. There were several very attractive women on my paper route who I’d let do pretty much anything to me, including going bi with their husbands.

Long time ago.

BidickulousBidickulousabout 1 month ago

Hot, fun making of a bi sex enthusiast! Thanks for taking the time to craft this so well; steamy sex stories are always fun – well written ones even more so!

beardaddy150beardaddy150about 1 month ago

What a hot series, loved all the hot sex! Having a cock in my ass and a pussy and asshole in from of me to lick is heaven!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 1 month ago

First let me say, "OH MY GOD"!!! This was the hottest, horniest, lovingest story I have ever read. You three did everything that three people could do to one another. And the description of feelings was superb and mind cumming! Thank you for giving us this fantastic description of first-time sensations between two men and a lady and the two men. I repeat, "oh my god"!

WoldermanWoldermanabout 1 month ago

What a fabulous story the thought of having both a cock and a pussy to enjoy. What more could you want and the way the scenes were desribed so hedonistic and real really enjoyed this series

GunSuckerGunSucker3 days ago

This story is everything that I would love to do. Five stars is not enough to show my enjoyment, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveScribe62@LoveScribe62
I am a bi-curious guy, married to a wonderful woman who loves sex, and is willing to experiment within limits. I decided to indulge my interests that go beyond her limits by writing erotica instead of running around behind her back. My main character is usually named Ian, but...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES