All Comments on 'The Parable of Brian Brown Ch. 01'

by RickNixon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
promising

hope you keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
where do these writers come from

sissyboys or girlboys writers,wife whore in his bed fucking he puke.first kick some ass and put foot in wife ass.whining and crying like a little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next Chapter

You are doing OK, but I respectfully suggest you try harder to present your characters as doing things that humans would logically do. Perhaps Diane is insane, but for that many years she never showed any symptoms? Not very logical, as you offered no hints of prior incidents. I do look forward to the next chapter.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
A promising start. You'll have to dig deep in order to write a senerio that will help us LIKE your hero.

He started off as a pathetic wimp. Man him up as it is said and let him get hold of himself and dump the bitch asap.

shaman43shaman43almost 13 years ago
Good grief

With that pronounced lack of strength I am surprised the protagonist kept the antagonist for 10 years. Shock or not his response was atrocious. Also need an editor. Many mistakes including use of wrong word. Ex predominate should be preeminent. Weak effort.

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
Amazing beginning!

Wow, that was wild! Please keep the story coming--it's absolutely impossible to tell where it's headed, but I'm hooked. I want to read the rest!

Thanks, ohio

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
HEY!!!!!!!!

Somebody has a dandy of a story going please continue. Thanks for a great read I'll be on the lookout for a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's the rest of the story.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Always hate MCs who find solace in a bottle rather than dealing with life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous