All Comments on 'The Parcel'

by Ailsa_Craig

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wiscman45wiscman45over 3 years ago

Fun story and I could see that happening with two women who haven't thought about women before the teasing of one with the new package and then the revenge of the other after what the first one did.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and hope you write more soon. 5 stars from me.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

Great but too short!! Hope that you keep writing

janiegeeupjaniegeeupover 3 years ago
Delicious !

Just wish I'd been there to witness :)

largejames22largejames22over 3 years ago
Excellent

Really good story but you should have expanded it out more. Written how they got naked together and then had Hot Sex together then it would have been really good.

Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craigover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!

Thank you so much people. This was my first ever story on here and I've been terrified that no one would like it. If I ever write another I promise it will be longer :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start!

A great start. As plausible as it erotic, your off to a great start. Please! develop further, so much potential here. Thank you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Dammit!

I was just working out a scenario for when the vicar comes calling and you had to go and spoil it by moving the device upstairs. A great little fun tale, Ailsa. Usually I prefer stories to be much longer than this but this is one of these odd occasions when the shorter length is just right. Very enjoyable.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Very nice first effort. A little short but I'll keep an eye out for any future submissions. Good job!

CharmlesCharmlesover 3 years ago

Great...loved it but... don't they try each other...Only the machine?

PeckingChickenPeckingChickenover 3 years ago
FUn and clever

So often Flash (or flashy, relatively short) short stories, especially 'first time' stories tread familiar ground (first day in the dorms, domineering boss, etc) and familiar sex descriptions. Congrats building a unique situation, pair of characters and eroticism in one tight package.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

5 stars

Fun and original. Hopefully you will do a story for the 750 word challenge. You have the ability to do a story that is short as well as well-liked.

Ophelia_CoqueOphelia_Coqueover 1 year ago

Found the story because you left a lovely comment on one of mine. Thank you.

I enjoyed "The Parcel" - I loved it. A sex machine to seduce a straight neighbour is such a clever idea!

5 stars.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy7 months ago

Now explain “guys and their toys” are girls differently? …. Girls just wanna have fun, yeah cindy lauper or? ….. and here comes the advantage the ability of multiple orgasms ….. “ hey sweetie wanna come over for a ride?” Ha this sounds innocent, as in having a ride with the convertible or motorcycle BUT

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAilsa_Craig@Ailsa_Craig
Quiet and fairly shy, I work in a university library and I love exploring the books in my spare time. And I've had a lot of that recently thanks to lockdown with no students and very few staff. I am a lesbian so no men please! Although experience of other sites won't stop them...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES