The Parcel Pt. 02

Story Info
Alice and I get even more intimate.
3.6k words
4.64
16.6k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our playtime with my new toy went on for several weeks. They mostly started with Alice phoning me with a plaintive voice.

"I'm bored," she would invariably start off, "can I come round to play?"

I could never resist her pleas so of course I always ended up saying yes. After a few times we got into a pattern. I'd immediately dash upstairs and make sure the bedroom was tidy and any dirty clothes thrown into the laundry basket and the bed, at least was looking respectable. If I had time before the doorbell went, I'd strip off completely and put on a bathrobe. It just saved time later on.

I'd dash downstairs when she rang the bell and let her in, trying not to appear too eager or excited. I don't know why I bothered as she was already straight past me and heading for the stairs. She was also dressed ready for action wearing just enough to appear respectable in the short journey from next door. Usually, a t-shirt and a skirt or pair of shorts. This day she also had a plastic carrier bag with her. Her top was often gone before she got to the top of the stairs. I followed at a more leisurely pace and by the time I got to my bedroom she was already naked and rooting through the wooden box I'd found to keep all the accessories in.

She always started with her favourite which was the one that she told me most resembled her rabbit. I tugged at the belt of my bathrobe and let it fall to the floor. So much for my tidying up. I knelt next to her and pretended to rummage through the box.

"You're in a hurry," I commented, "where's my kiss."

She looked forlorn and guilty, so we stopped long enough to kiss but she was eager to get going. She quickly fixed her chosen implement on the machine and climbed on. The horny bitch was already wet, and it slipped inside her easily. She reached for the remote, but I beat her to it. It was part of our unspoken rules.

Her eyes pleaded with me to turn it on, but I let her suffer for a moment. Things between us had changed so much in so short a time. We were lovers of a sort, although only by proxy. The machine held us together but that was as far as it went. I had spent all my adult life enjoying other women, revelling in the most intimate taste and smell of them and yet I had not got that far with this woman. Despite the fact that she was naked in my bedroom and impaled on my wonderful machine. Despite the fact that I was responsible for bringing so much pleasure into her life, so many countless and earth-shattering orgasms, I still wanted more of her, but I was nervous to push her to that next level.

I shook myself out of my daydream and started her off at level one. She immediately closed her eyes and reached out a hand for my support. She knew this was only the beginning. After two then three she started to lose touch. I moved next to her so that she could lean on me. I loved the feel of her nakedness against mine, and this close I could smell her arousal as she started coating the dildo with her juices. I took her up to five.

I put the remote down beside me where it would be easy to find and reached out and cupped her breast. She hardly noticed. I leaned in and took her nipple into my mouth. This had become part of our playtime, so she barely noticed but today I was feeling bolder. At seven my mouth left her nipple and began planting kisses lower and lower. I tongued her navel and then moved on. Down here the smell was even more intense and the buzz from the machine almost drowned out the squishing noises coming from her pussy.

She was so close it was hard to focus so I had to go by instinct and years of practice. I had to share her clit with the 'rabbit' part of the dildo but that was fine. I flicked out my tongue and licked her clit. She must have sensed something new as I felt her tense up. Blindly my hand found the remote and turned it up another notch. Now her tension was coming from elsewhere. I began to explore further, probing with my tongue, reaching down between the folds of her labia. She tasted divine.

I must confess here that this wasn't my first taste of her. On previous playtimes, after she had left, I had taken what we had used that day to the bathroom to be washed. Every time I couldn't help myself, but I felt compelled to taste the one she had used. One time I even saved it and took it to bed with me after she had gone. I licked it clean while I dreamt of her.

But now this was her for real! Somewhere on the edge of my hearing her breathing changed, and her moans became louder and more shrill. And then it happened. Obviously, it wasn't the first time I'd been with her during that magical moment, but I'd never been this close before and it came as a bit of a shock.

Some women are said to be squirters. We've all seen it on videos, but I've never actually experienced one so I'm really not sure. Others are the more discrete type, of those I'd had a few. Let's just say that Alice was somewhere between the two. For want of a better word ... she was a gusher. It took me by surprise that first time. Her climax produced what I felt was huge amounts of her juice, most of which landed on my face. Not that I minded. I hadn't expected it, but it was a thrill nonetheless.

I licked and swallowed as much as I could. It didn't compare to any previous secret samplings I'd made behind her back. They were delicious but this was something else. I don't think I'd ever tasted anything so good in my life. Her hands were on the back of my head holding me in place, not that I was going anywhere. Her fingers gripped at my hair as she cried out, almost as if in agony.

Slowly her fingers relaxed, and I could here her rasping breaths return to somewhere near normal. I managed to swivel my head and take a breath and looked up at her. She was staring down at me with a look of confusion and awe.

"What ... what did you just do?" she asked between gasps.

It seemed pointless to answer her, so I gave her clit another kiss before turning off the machine. I rolled onto my back and rested my head in her lap and looked up at her.

"Did you just ...?"

I nodded. It must have been obvious anyway. I could feel her cum soaking across my face. I must have looked a mess.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. Look at the state of you. Did I do that?"

"We did it and, before you start, I loved every moment."

"We've never done that before," she said with a dawning realisation.

"No, we haven't," I agreed, "are you ok?"

I needed the reassurance, her promise that I hadn't gone too far. She nodded, unsure of what to say. I took this as a good sign. She reached down and touch my sticky face. It was an almost apologetic gesture. I rolled sideways and got to my hands and knees.

"I need to go and freshen up," I said, and hauled myself to my feet.

I made it to the bathroom and splashed water over my face but not before taking one last lick around my mouth. I wanted to preserve that moment forever in my memory. When I went back, she had removed herself from the machine and was sprawled on the bed. She was clutching the carrier bag she'd brought with her. She looked sheepish.

"I ... I've got you a present," she said in a tiny voice, "not a present exactly but a loan."

"A present?"

"You said you'd never used one so I thought you could borrow mine for a few days."

She shyly held out the carrier bag to me. I went over and sat next to her on the bed and took it warily. With a plastic rustle I opened the bag and peered inside. Lying at the bottom was something I recognised from various videos. She had brought me her rabbit! I looked at her and smiled and then reached into the bag and pulled it out. I looked at it closely. It was a complicated device, but I could work out the two important parts immediately. I was no stranger to vibrators or dildos, having a variety of both stashed away in my bedside cupboard, but this boasted an extra part. It helped to explain her liking for that particular accessory from the machine.

"For me?" I asked her, grinning from ear to ear.

"Only a loan," she replied and giggled, "I can't do without it for too long."

"I can't wait to try it. This evening is going to be such fun."

She looked suddenly shy and turned her head away. "Why wait that long?"

"What? Now?"

I looked at her with excitement. Our intimacy had increased over the past few days and with her latest ride on the machine I had taken it up another notch. Her dare felt like another level.

"The buttons might need explaining. It can be complicated."

"Oh, ok. What do I do?"

"Ok, first off, lie back and try and relax."

She patted the bed beside her. I was suddenly very conscious of my nakedness, which was insane as we'd been naked together several times over the past few weeks. Even so it was hard to relax as I swivelled around and lay next to her. She didn't help by immediately leaning over and giving me a kiss. Usually, it was me that started with the kissing although she always responded eagerly.

"Now bring your knees up and try to calm down."

She obviously sensed my inner tension. My stomach was churning with nerves.

"Its just the way I like to be when I use it," she said, propping herself up on the pillows next to me. She passed me the infamous rabbit. The base had a sort of flat control panel with buttons on it.

"Start with the basics. This one controls the main part, just like any ordinary vibe."

She pointed to a button and I pushed it. I felt the click under my thumb and the device sprang into life. It was so much quieter than my monster machine and I put my hand around it as a test. It had a power that left me in awe. I switched it on and off a few times, savouring its energy.

"This button," she said, pointing again, "controls the rabbit."

I concentrated on the part she was touching. It really did look like a rabbit. They'd even given it a rabbit face and ears. When I pressed the button, it blurred before my eyes, the ears especially going into some sort of frenzied dance.

"I've seen them on videos but never ..."

"It's supposed to work on your clit while the rest is inside you. Its fucking amazing, trust me!"

I continued to watch the ears frantically waving and wondered what they would feel like. I looked up at her beaming face. I could see she felt that this was her turn to be in charge, to be the expert.

"What are these other buttons for?"

"I'll explain those later. Let's start with the basics. Press the first one again."

I did as I was told, and the toy buzzed and hummed in my hand.

"Ready to try it? Do you need extra lube?" she said groping at her side for the carrier bag.

I quickly shook my head. I knew, without looking, that I was already dripping wet between my legs. The rabbit slipped easily from my grasp as she took it off me. She shifted on the bed to get a better view. Then I felt its first touch as she slid it gently across my labia. I felt it graze over my clit which sent a tremor through me. Then she slipped it lower, letting the tip explore the folds of my lips before she paused at my entrance. She teased me by letting it stay there and I waited impatiently, until finally it began to enter me.

It was so much bigger than my usual and I felt filled already, and the vibe was a lot stronger. I pushed myself up on my elbows to see what was going on. Most of it was still outside me and I watched as it slowly disappeared. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of it sinking deeper and deeper. Then I felt something else. I looked again and the ears of the rabbit had nestled one on either side of my clit. Alice glanced at me with a huge smile. I watched as her finger found a second button. The ears sprang into life and I cried out.

I'm sure we've all used a vibe and fingered our clits at the same time, but this was nothing like that. The vibrations from both inside and out combined and multiplied. It was an almost terrifying moment. What was happening to me? I collapsed back onto the bed and let the feeling take me over. And then it got worse. There were mysterious things happening inside my pussy, things that I could never have imagined. I tried to ask Alice what was going on, but no words would come. And then my climax hit me!

Alice held on gamely as I thrashed about. I heard a strange voice curse and swear and then realised it was me. My hands gripped the bed sheets, and the world went fuzzy. It slowly came back into focus and I tried to make sense of it all. I looked at Alice and she was wide-eyed with astonishment. Even she hadn't expected that level of reaction. She had kindly turned off all but the main vibe and switched that down to low. I let its gentle massage bring my pussy back to normal although I wasn't sure what normal was any more. Alice reached up and brushed a strand of hair away from my forehead.

"Are you ok?" she asked, full of concern.

I managed a nod and a weak smile. "You're even messier than me, you've soaked the bed."

Then she blushed and looked shy. "Can I ..." her voice was soft and hesitant, "can I ... try something?"

I had no idea what she was thinking of but after that orgasm she had just given me I could deny her nothing. I smiled at her and nodded. She looked nervous but determined. I felt things change down below as the vibrations went away and the toy was pulled out of me with an almost infinite slowness. I felt empty and slightly sad at its passing. Then a new sensation took over. My clit was being played with, not by rabbit ears but something new. I glanced down but all I could see was the back of Alice's head. She was kissing my clit! She was doing to me what I had done to her earlier but without any toy to get in the way. She played with it for ages, trying out new things. She kissed it, sucked at it, nibbled at it. She explored it with her tongue, flicking it this way and that. I moaned my appreciation.

Then my pussy began to fill up again. It wasn't the same smooth plastic as before. Alice was not only eating my clit she was fingering my pussy. I had hoped for this moment while never expecting it to arrive. I reached down and stroked her hair as I bent my knees further up and spread them as wide as they would go. Oh jeez, I was about to come again. Should I warn her? But I couldn't speak. And then I was there. It was a totally different orgasm to last time, not as intense but going on for what seemed like forever.

Rather than pull back out of the way, Alice simply redoubled her efforts as my legs shook with the force of it. Her lips and tongue had moved and were now lapping at my pussy. She was taking my juices with eagerness. Who was this new woman? What had I helped to create? Slowly, as my breathing returned to normal, I felt her lips leave my pussy and her head lifted and turned towards me.

"Was ... was that ok?" she asked timidly.

In answer I took her head in my hands and gently pulled her back up the bed and kissed her. I could taste myself on her lips and our kiss was subtly different. It lingered longer and she no longer seemed eager to get away.

"Did you ...? Did I ..."

"Did you make me come? Oh fuck, Alice, you surely did. Where did that come from?"

"I've been secretly wanting to do it for ages," she said as she blushed and looked away, "and now I finally have."

"And ...?"

"It was amazing. Why haven't we done that before?"

"As long as we can do it again, that's all I'm worried about."

"You're quite messy," she said, blushing and holding up her fingers covered in my juice.

"Not as messy as you," I told her, taking hold of her wrist, and putting her fingers into my mouth. Her lips met mine at the same time and together we savoured the taste of my pussy.

"Does this mean we're ...?"

"I think it might. I think we have been but were both afraid to admit it. I know I was."

"I just had to do that to find out for sure. I've been wondering what it would be like and now I know. And I made you come. I loved doing that." she said, grinning.

"Yes, you did," returning her smile and kissing her again.

She reluctantly pulled herself away and started to swing her legs over the side of the bed. Then, suddenly she froze, turned, and looked back at me with a scared look on her face. It took me totally by surprise. Was she regretting what had happened? Was it over already?

"I have something to confess," she finally blurted out. I stayed quiet to let her continue. "You have to promise to forgive me, please say you will?"

"What is it?"

"Promise?"

"After this afternoon I'm happy to forgive you anything."

She seemed to take courage again and swivelled back to lie next to me. She buried her face in my hair. I put my arm around her and gave her a gentle squeeze.

"You know you said that first time that this had to be our secret. Well ..."

"You've told someone?" I asked, second guessing her.

"A friend," she finally confessed, but then hurriedly added, "but she won't tell anyone else. I trust her. I'm so sorry." I sensed she was close to tears and hugged her even closer.

"So, who is this friend?"

"I've known her for years. Her name's Linda. We ... we tell each other everything. She knew something was different and kept nagging me."

"As long as you trust her to keep our secret."

"The thing is ..."

"There's more?"

"Yeah, when I told her, about how amazing it had been, she said ... she said she wanted to try it," and again she hesitated, "I said I'd ask. Its ok I'll just tell her no, she won't mind."

"You want to bring this friend, this Linda, round and let her have a go on the machine"

"Its ok, I'll just tell her its not a good idea."

"Let me think about it first. It could be fun. Have you and her ever ...?"

"With each other? No, never. She's very pretty though if that helps," and she gave me a hopeful smile.

"As I said I'm willing to think about it. I'll let you know tomorrow. Deal?"

She nodded and slowly extricated herself from my hair and sat up. She looked around for her shorts and found them lying next to the machine. She tugged them on and stood up, looking for her t-shirt.

"I think its halfway down the stairs," I said trying to be helpful.

She blushed and headed for the door, but I stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?" I said, trying to sound severe.

She turned and gave me a puzzled look. I simply sat up and pointed to my lips. She looked relieved and came back to me and kissed me tenderly. Then she was gone. I heard the front door shut behind her and I lay back on the bed. It was a bit uncomfortable and damp, but I couldn't be bothered to move. As I wriggled about, I felt something hard against my thigh. I reached down blindly and found the rabbit device. She was true to her word and had left it with me. Idly I started playing with the buttons and the power control. I would think about the Linda complication later. For now, I would make the most of this opportunity.