All Comments on 'The Parisian Way'

by OBillyHill

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
WilCox49WilCox49about 5 years ago
Beautiful. But . . .

Slow and sensual. Very, very nice. I enjoyed it quite a lot. 5*, and I wish it could be more.

Having said that, there are quite a few, well, not exactly typos, but linguistic mistakes. These aren't the kind of thing you can catch with a spell check, just not the words I'm reasonably sure you meant. Needs careful proof-reading, and I know from my own experience how easy it can be to miss these.

"Well, would wouldn't want to miss" and "prefer not to shave of wax" are two examples. Um. "And before I could reach down do guide", as well. But there are a bunch more. ("we wouldn't", "shave or wax", and "reach down to guide", of course.

(I'm not sure whether "And as much as I knew she was like this" is another example. If it's what you meant to write, I don't know what you meant by it.)

Making allowances for these, I find the language very effective. As I said, earlier, sensual. I'll have to look at your other stories, when I find time. Please keep writing. I apologize for spending so much time on minor glitches, when the story is so well written.

-- WWC3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous