The Park

Story Info
An anal story.
1.4k words
4.34
13k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see him across the field. He smiles and winks at me. I know what he wants, we've been here before. He says a few words to the people he's talking to then starts to walk off toward the path we both know so well. I let him get out of sight and make excuses to the people I'm talking to.

As I walk down the winding path I approach what can only be described as a modern outhouse. As soon as I open the door he grabs me, closing the door behind me. He grabs my hips, pulling me to him, grinding into me, biting my neck. I start pulling at his belt. Whimpering and whinining I tell him how bad I want to taste his cock. But he has other plans...he grabs the my hair in one hand hand kissing me hard. his other hand ripping my pants down.

When my pants are out of the way he takes my panties in one hand and rips them off, shoving them in his pocket. then he grabs me by the hips and lifts me up. taking a few steps forward until my back hits the wall. He kisses my neck untl he reaches my collar bone... when he gets there he bites down, hard. at the same time shoving into me, impaling me on his thick hard cock.

I brace my hands on his shoulders. digging my nails in... this only spurs him on, pounding into me deeper and deeper. He grabs the hair at the nap of my neck in a firm grip and steadily pulls my head back, sinking his teeth into my neck and I start to cum. Wrapping my legs around his waist my pussy starts to throb and pulse around his cock. He shoves himself in as deep as he can and holds me while i shiver and shake in his arms. my pussy juices running down both our thighs.

When i'm done he slips out of me and slowly lowers my feet to the floor. I whimper at the lose of his cock inside me.

He takes my chin in his hand and tilts my face up to look at him.. "oh i'm not done with you yet."

He takes my hand and leads me over to the sink. and turns me to face the mirror above it.

"Keep your eyes open, watch" He whispers in my ear, then he starts running his hands up and down my flushed body.

He nibbles and kisses the back of my neck.working his way down my back with his lips and teeth. The whole time running his hands over my sides and ass and legs.

When he gets to my ass he gently nudges my legs apart and starts to lick my pussy juice from my inner thighs

I moan and start to wiggle and he bites down on my inner thigh, and starts to suck lightly, just enough to leave a mark.

He pulls back to admire his work and chuckles softly to himself then goes back to licking his way up my thigh. I'm quivering with need as his mouth moves closer to my dripping cunt, but when he gets there he simply places a light kiss on my clit then moves on to the other thigh.

He continues to lick my juices from that thigh until he gets to the spot opposite his previous mark. then bites and sucks until there is a mirror image of the first hickey. He pulls back again and makes an approving sound deep in his throat. then slides one hand to the small of my back.

He gently pushes so that I bend over a little. Feeling his gaze on me i blush deeply knowing that i am completely open to his eyes.

Suddenly he grabs my hips and buries his face in my pussy. his tongue curling deep inside me. I rock back a little from the sensations and have to grab the sink to keep from falling.

He fucks me with his tongue, rough, hard. i can feel his teeth against my outer lips. and it isn't long before i'm moaning and cumming again

While i'm still quivering and throbbing from that he slowly drags his tongue back. circling my tighter hole.

I gasp, not expecting this as he gently slides his tongue inside my ass. He brings one hand up to my pussy and starts to gently roll my clit between his fingers.

I grip the sink tighter and start to rock back. moaning loudly, no longer caring if someone hears. I feel like i'm about to cum again and he pulls away.

He stands behind me and iI feel his hard cock pressing gently against my tight hole.

I whimper. I'm not sure if I can take his size there, but I look in the mirror and see the look on his face as he's looking at my ass, his cock in his hand. There is no way I can say no to that heat, that need written plainly in his eyes.

I gently push back, giving him my unspoken consent. He smiles broadly and grabs me back of the head. Pulling me back and up he gently twists my head around and kisses me deeply. I taste my pussy on his tongue and moan, then I pull away and bend over the sink again.

He grabs my ass cheeks, spreading them apart, taking a long look at my pussy and ass for a few more moments. then he shoves his cock in my pussy hard and deep. getting it covered in my pussy juice again. Then he pulls out and pushes the tip of his cock slowly into my asshole..

I whimper at the intrusion. i'm not used to anything this big in my ass. It hurts, but in a good way. Inch by inch he slides in, givng my body time to adjust.

When i nod my head, singnaling that it's ok to go faster, he grabs my hips and starts to pump into me. But i can tell he's holding back... he doesn't want to hurt me. But my pussy is throbbing, and I really need to cum. so I let go of the sink with one hand and reach between my legs and start to play with my clit. I start pushing back into him harder and faster than he's going. For a minute he just stops,.. holding still. letting me ride his cock.

After a few moments he grabs my hips and buries himself balls deep in my ass. And slaps me on the ass hard. Then he starts pounding into me as hard and fast as he can. drilling my ass like his life depends on it.

I feel his cock start to throb and it sends me into another huge orgasm.

His thrusts become erratic and I know he's about to cum.

I want to swallow it but he's got me pinned against the sink. I try to tell him but all i can do is gasp and moan. I try to push back against him hoping he'll get the idea but he just fuck me harder.

His cock feels so good in my ass. throbbing, pounding, and I cum again. Quivering and pulsing around him. He shoves into me one last time, gripping my hips so hard i know i'll have bruises and i feel his hot cum shooting deep into my ass.

When he's finished he takes a step back, spreading my ass cheeks again, watching his cum drip from my ass. "Don't clean yourself," he says. I look at him confused. "I want to know my cum is dripping from your ass while you walk around talking to people today."

I stand and reach for my clothes and he puts a hand on my shoulder. "I said don't clean yourself" and he gently puts pressure on my shoulder until i'm on my knees in front of him.

He takes his cock in one hand and my face in the other. Pulling me toward him he rubs his sticky wet cock across one of my cheeks, then the other. I open my lips and he slides his now softening cock between them. I lick and suck until he is completely soft, then he pulls out and I lick and suck his balls until they are clean too.

He strokes my hair and says "good girl" then takes my hand in his to help me stand. He helps me dress and I reach for the door to unlock it. He then grabs my arm and pulls me back to him giving me a huge hug and a gentle kiss on the lips. "Until next time, sweetheart."