The Park Stranger

Story Info
I find fun with a stranger.
976 words
4.44
6.5k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jumping out of the shower, it's 5:30am, I know I need to hurry... The alarm didn't go off, SHIT!

I threw on my red bra with cotton red panties to match... And without thinking, I grabbed my silk White knee length skirt, and simple white blouse with white heart shaped buttons.

No time for nylons, I'll put on my heels when I'm at work. For now, it will be white Nike tennis shoes.

I was already late for work when I realized if I didn't hurry... I'd miss the city bus also.. FUCK!

Just as I was a block away, the bus was leaving the stop. Now I needed to walk.

That meant walking through Main Street Park, which is kinda scary at 6am.. the sun was just starting to rise, but it was still foggy and windy due to it being Autumn.

I was getting very annoyed by the wind... I tried walking backwards, then frontwards... The wind kept blowing my skirt up... It was a very light weight material, and I had no time to go home and change..

I looked around, and I didn't see anyone.. Good, I thought, maybe no one's looking at my red panties being shown off!

In an instant, I heard a deep man's voice telling me to "watch out.. bike on the left..."

Fuck,he probably saw my skirt fly up, exposing my red panties a minute before... Damn, I was embarrassed!

I was also very aroused by the idea..

I saw him ahead of me now, but resting on the bench, drinking his water..

As I walked by, he said in a quiet deep voice..

"Nice panties!"

Oh shit he did see..

I turned around and saw he had a hard on.. "FUCKING pervert", I thought... But I was so aroused from him seeing me, his hard on, and his comment...

He was around my age, 50 or so. His bicycle was nice, as was his clothing attire. My panties were now wet in the crotch area, and I had a naughty idea...

I stood next to him,took off my panties and held them up to his face.

I told the man he could have them if he showed me his cock and jerked off for me while he sucked on my panties!

He grabbed them from my hands, unzipped his jeans, pulled out his 7in hard cock and I shoved my panties in his mouth, all over his face while he stroked his hard shaft.

I looked around, and across the grass on another bench was an older couple... Staring.. I'm not sure that the strange man jacking off noticed...

It didn't take him long.. I stood over his lap so he could see up my shirt, so he could see my pussy with no panties...

He stroked so fucking good for me, long, slow at first. Gradually his rhythm increased, I could tell he was close. I grabbed my panties out of his mouth and told him to cum on them...

He came hard at that moment... I watched his cum mix with my sweet wetness on my panties...

I took them, and put them right back on to wear all day at the office..

I left him sitting there, as I walked away to go to work. I could feel my wet panties against my crotch, they were cold from the air and I was still so aroused.

But a few minutes later, I turned to look and he was gone. He must have taken off on his bike.

So I finally arrived at work, slightly late. I composed myself, put on my heels and I went into my cubby space to start the day, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him.

Wait, why? My heart started racing again! Who was he??

He saw me, walked over and introduced himself. He was my fucking new boss!!

He immediately called me into his office, and closed the door behind me.

"I believe you have something of mine", he said.

I was still in shock... I couldn't speak.

"Your red panties? You distinctly said I could have them after I came." His demeanor was a bit Dominating, not what I saw at the park.. It was exciting having him address me so provocatively, so bold.

"NOW!" he explained assertively.

I reached up my skirt, and pulled them off. I handed them to him, and he held them to his nose.

"Fuck woman, you smell amazing!!"

I didn't speak. I could tell he was in charge.

That excited me, that aroused my juices!!

He told me not to speak of this morning to anyone. I promised. He was brand new, and it was a brief stranger encounter that couldn't continue now that we established ranks.

He took my panties, put them in his pocket, and excused me from his office room so we both could work. It was a long day.

I was able to catch the bus home, and changed out of my white skirt and blouse, into a robe, nude underneath..

I ran a bath, using the Jacuzzi setting.. the bubbles and pressure felt good against my body.

I closed my eyes, and replayed this morning. I'd never done anything so bold.

The jet bubbles of the tub grazed my nipples, and I knew I needed my own release!

I scooted down the tub, and put my clit against the end jet... the pressure pulsating my pussy, I squeezed my nipples... I thought of his smell, his sexy physique.. the way I would have knelt at his feet had he asked in his office... the need for me to orgasm increases... my breathing faster! I quickly get my pleasure release, and orgasm with the vibrating pressure!!

I gain my composure, as my phone buzzes.. time to get back to real life.

*****