The Parking Lot

Story Info
A man gets an unforgettable encounter in a parking lot.
790 words
4.29
17.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in the semi dark of very early morning in his car. The parking lot around him held a few cars here and there, but was still mostly empty. His heart beat slightly faster than usual, part fear, part excitement. The message he had received had told him to meet here in the parking lot early, and alone. It had mentioned that they knew about the incident he had tried to cover up at his job, the job that he was sitting in the parking lot of now. What could they possibly have found? He was so careful.

Distracted by this thoughts, he didn't see the figure approach the car. Tall, but wrapped in a large coat, big enough to obscure all beneath. The figure tapped on his window. He jumped, now noticing them standing there and rolled the window down carefully.

"I'm here,' he began, 'now what did you-" His words were cut off as the figure smoothly opened the jacket, revealing their naked body beneath. Swelling breasts hung heavy above a flat stomach, the nipples hardening even as he looked. A hand grabbed the back of his head, pulling it closer to the open window, and before he was even aware of it, he felt a smooth hotness against his lips. He looked down, and in the faint light could just make out the hard cock standing out from the soft feminine body, easily seven or eight inches. The pungent smell of large uncut cock filled his nose, as well as the soft musty smell of the figures large balls. He gasped in amazement, and the figure took the opportunity to push its cock into his mouth. The softly sweet, yet salty, taste of the pre cum that had begun to leak from the tip of the cock flowed over his tongue.

His mind whirled.

He reflexively pulled back, which only served to assist the figure as it began to thrust into his warm wet mouth its cock swelling even larger between his lips. He had never really thought about sucking cock before, but he could feel his own cock stirring to absolute stiffness as the strange, yet addicting, member between his lips pumped in and out of his mouth. The figure softly grunting with each thrust.

He looked up to see the breasts he had ogled swaying softly with every thrust into h mouth, but in the half light, the face was still obscured. To his surprise, he found he suddenly didn't care, all he cared about was the thickening cock between his lips. A deep, primal urge rose up in him, as he grasped the figure by the waist with one hand, and pulled them closer, deeper, into his needy mouth, moaning softly as he felt the tip of their cock hit the back of his throat. His own cock was painfully pushing against his pants, desperate for release and attention, and he quickly fished it out with his free hand, and began to stroke his own thick shaft furiously.

He was dimly aware of the fact that all that could be heard now in the parking lot was the wet sucking of his mouth as he eagerly, desperately, sucked the cock, but he no longer cared. A hunger had taken control of his mind so firmly that all he could think to do was to please this feminine figure, and the thick cock attached to her form, that was at that very moment thrusting roughly into his mouth. He gasped loudly around the cock, his eyes rolling back in his head for a moment as pleasure rolled over him. The figure grabbed his head with both hands held him in place, fucking his face roughly for a moment, before moaning itself as hot sweetness began to shoot into his mouth. Shot after shot of the sweet liquid poured over his tongue, and he greedily sucked, wanting every drop. He continued to suck even after he felt the cock start to soften, wanting more of the sweet cum.

The figure pulled its cock from his mouth, and wetly smacked it against his face, smearing his spit, and a stray strand of cum over his face. It closed the coat quickly and then half turned, dropping a note through the open window as it walked away.

He watched it leave, wanting to follow after, and somewhat shocked that he wanted to beg to do it all again. He opened the note, a smile spreading over his face, as his own cock jumped at the single word written on the page. He groan as his cock exploded, shooting cum over the carefully written word, and felt the excitement swell in him as he read it again.

'Tomorrow.'