The Parking Lot Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is parked sideways to them and has her door opened sitting with her legs outside of her car. She has her scrub pants pulled down around her ankles and her shirt lifted around her neck. Her bra is struggling to maintain her ginormous hooters.

Heather is still face down in the passenger seat with Tom controlling her movements. She has no idea they are being watched from less than 2 parking spots over.

Tom is staring at Tori as she frantically finger's herself staring back at him with her beautiful fuck me eyes. Heather starts talking to Tom as she is slamming her cunt back onto his cock.

Her breath broken and short as she says to him that she wants a second cock. She tells him that she really wants to get fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. She tells him that he can pick who it is, but she needs to be a slut for him and take two cocks at once.

Hearing this talk is really turning him on and he motions to Tori to be quite but to sneak over here. Once she is standing right next to Tom's window, now almost all the way down, Tom talks dirty to Heather.

Her face still buried in the passenger seat as he says to her that he has just the person in mind to fuck her ass while he is fucking her cunt. Tori reaches in and starts to rub Tom's chest as he continues to talk dirty to Heather.

He tells her that he will find someone if that's what she wants but she can't refuse who he finds. Heather cries out that she just wants to be double fucked and she will do whatever he tells her.

Tom immediately stops fucking her cunt, grabs a hand full of hair again and pulls his dick out of her and shoves it all the way into her ass in one smooth motion. She cries out oh god yes repeatedly as he slowly pulls almost the whole thing out and then slams it back in.

Tori can't stand anymore and really needs to get in on the action as she opens Tom's door. Tom pulls Heather on top of him as he slides out of the truck. He turns around and sits down on his seat with Heathers legs outside of the driver's side of the truck.

This is the first time she noticed Tori was there. She starts to panic but Tom says to her that he owns her, and she agreed to anyone Tom chose. Tori raises Heather's legs and dives face first straight into her cunt.

Heather was already so horny and wet from fucking Tom that she started to cum almost immediately. The sensation of Tom's dick buried balls deep inside her ass while Tori had clamped her lips down on her clit and was furiously finger fucking her cunt was enough to give her the best orgasm of her life.

She was looking down on Tori as she continued to suck her clit while looking Heather in the eye. Heather thought to herself for the first time that she really does have some beautiful fuck me eyes and that's just what she was going to do to her.

She thought if the rumors where true about this bitch then she would make sure she was her own personal slut and she told her to pull Tom's dick out of her ass and suck it.

Tori paused for a minute. Although she was a bit of a slut, she wasn't sure about sucking her bosses dick after it had just come out of his wife's ass. Heather repeated herself with a more dominant tone and Tori replied yes mistress and grabbed Tom's dick at the base as Heather lifted herself off it.

She had never seen his dick before and as Heather rose off it, she wondered just how big it was. She didn't know when it was going to end and she had to have it, not only in her mouth but in her cunt too. Once it popped out of Heather, Tori took it straight into her mouth.

Unable to go very far down on him because the shear girth, she had her mouth stretched to limit she continued to finger Heather as she tried to get as much of the cock as she could into her mouth.

After several attempts Heather grabbed her head and started forcing her further down on the massive cock. She tells Tori that she is now her personal slut and will do what she is told. She tells her that she will learn to swallow this whole entire cock, or she will be choked on it.

Heather pulls her off Tom's dick by the hair and ask if she is understood to which she is replied, yes mistress. Heather says now good, put that dick back in my ass and get back to my pussy now and be ready to take his load all over your face and those huge tits. You will be able to practice sucking on his dick every day here at work.

Tori guided Toms dick back into Heather's tight ass as she clamped her lips around her clit. Heather raised and lowered her hips off Tom's dick while laying her head back on his shoulder. She moans out to Tom that she still wants a second dick in her at the same time. Tori tells her that she owns several strap ones and if Heather wishes she would be happy to fuck her with one of them.

The thought of this really turned her on and she started to cum. She actually squirted on Tori's face as she bounces her ass on Tom's dick. Just as her orgasm started to subside Tom screams out, he is going to cum. Tori remembering what she was told to do and wanting to be a good submissive for Heather pulled his dick from her ass and jerked him all over her face.

Now covered in both Tom's and Heather's sex juices Tori asked if she could do anything else to please them. Heather told her to be at their house by 7 pm tonight with her strap on and be ready to fuck all night long.

All three of them cleaned themselves up, Heather left to head back home and Tom and Tori had to get back to work. Heather told Tori that she had best be able to get at least half of that dick into her mouth and throat by this evening.

Tori told Tom once they were inside that she didn't want to disappoint Heather and would he mind her practicing a little bit this afternoon. A few hours later, Tom was sitting at his desk in his private office when Tori came in and asked if it would be a good time to practice because all her work was done for the day.

Closing the door Tom walked around the desk and Tori started stripping naked. Once naked she turned around bending over holding the door closed as she presented her ass to him. She asked him to please fuck her, she needed more than just to suck his dick she needed to feel what it would feel like inside her.

Tom dropped his pants, and his dick was already hard. He lined it up with her cunt and told her to look at him. Tori still with her hands on the door turned to look back at Tom with those big sexy eyes as he slowly worked his cock into her tight cunt.

She had never had a dick this big before and it was very uncomfortable for her. Her eyes tearing up as the pain of being stretched out started to overtake her. She let out a few quite whimpers and moans. She begged Tom to be gentle and confessed to him that no one has ever been that deep inside her before.

Tom just maintained slow steady strokes in and out as the tears welled up in her eyes. After about 5 minutes of slow steady fucking, she became use to the size and her first orgasm overtook her. She did everything in her power to maintain eye contact as she was told, but the aching and pleasure that started in her pussy and went out in all directions overtook her.

She pushed back into Tom and told him that she was his and Heathers to do with whatever they wanted. She would be their own personal slut and would never tell them no, just if she could get this dick every now and then. With that being said Tom grabbed her hips firmly and started to pound into her.

Their hips slapping against each other's made a loud sound the echoed into the hallway. Tori started screaming in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm continued to wash over her. Tom finally pulled his dick from her cunt with a loud pop as her lips released him. She immediately spun around and down on her knees and took every drop of his cum on her face and in her mouth.

Exhausted Tom sat back down at his desk with his pants still around his knees. Tori gathered up all her clothes and slinked under his desk. She grabbed his now limp dick and started to massage it. She asked permission to start her practice that Heather had assigned her to do.

With Tom's permission she held his dick out by the base and started running her mouth over it as far as she could. Having just came it was taking Tom a while to recover. He grabbed her by the side of her head and told her to put as much as possible into her mouth and let him get hard inside her mouth.

With him being limp she could hold about 3/4 of his cock in her mouth and she started small movements up and down. Only moving about a 1/2 inch at a time and applying as much suction as she could.

When she felt his dick start to grow, she did the best she could to keep it in her mouth. Tom helped hold her head down onto his cock as he grew inside her mouth. Once hard she was surprised and proud of herself to be able to keep that much in her mouth and she started to give him the best blow job she could.

Looking up at the clock Tom realized it was time to go, he was not about to walk out on this sexy slut under his desk though. He told her to stand up and sit on his desk. Of course, being the submissive she is she did exactly as she was told.

Tom rubbed his dick along the slit of her cunt and then lined the head up with her ass. He repeated this process several times to get as much lube from her wet cunt onto her ass as possible. Tori told him she has anal sex all the time and loves it, she told him he could have that hole too. With that he plowed into her as she continued to look him in the eye.

Tom grabbed on to her giant tits and used them as a leverage point to pull her into him as he pumped into her. Tori's ass was extremely tight, but he could tell that she really enjoyed it, almost more than vaginally.

Tori pulled her legs up as high as she could get them as Tom started just holding her nipples. She grabbed onto his forearms to keep him from pulling too hard on her nipples as he shoved his dick in and out of her ass. She started to come as her breathing stopped and her mouth gapped open. She wanted to scream but nothing came out.

Tom started to pound as hard as he could and told her she needed to swallow every drop of his come. As he pulled out Tori dropped straight to her knees grabbing his cock and taking it straight from her ass into her mouth as he started spurting stream after stream of cum down her throat.

Tom told her that they were going to start fucking every day at work if Heather approved. Being that Heather also worked at the hospital, Tori might have to fuck them both every day here. Tori agreed and promised to be their personal sex slave.

Tom gave her a little kiss and told her he would see her this evening at 7.

That evening, Tom and Heather had a nice early dinner. Tom told her about the remainder of the day at work and how he fucked Tori on his desk. This both turned her on and kind of pissed her off at the same time.

Heather told him that she was going to have to punish Tori when she gets here because she did not have her permission to fuck him without her being there. With that Heather left Tom to clean up from dinner and went downstairs to their room to get ready for the evening.

7 PM and the doorbell rang, Tom opened the door as Tori stepped in. Her long brown hair put up in a single ponytail, her make up done just right to highlight her eyes and lips. She was wearing a long overcoat and carrying a small overnight bag.

Tom took her bag and coat from her, to find she was almost naked under her coat. She was wearing a black lacy bustier. It didn't have a bra part with it so her huge tits stood straight out being supported by the bustier. It didn't have panties with it either. Basically, it only covered her from below the breast to the top of her pubic area. It was trimmed with pick lace and garter straps holding up black nylons.

She looked amazing and Tom knew that Heather had the exact same outfit. Just then Heather walked up the stairs of their split foyer wearing the exact same outfit. She took one look at Tori as Tori was smiling at her with a look of lust on her face, when she received a hard smack right across her cheek from Heather.

Heather told her to get on her knees which she did, Tori started crying and asking her mistress why she was smacked. Heather told her that was for fucking Tom without permission. That she will have to learn that she is the boss and will control everything from here on.

Heather grabbed Tori by her ponytail and pulled her head back as she put one leg over Tori's shoulder and demanded that Tori uses her tongue to make her cum. She told her that if she can make her cum in less than 5 minutes that she will forgive her previous transgression and allow her to enjoy the evening.

Tori stunned by the slap did exactly as she was told, that's what she was here for anyways, to be used and fucked. She was also very attracted to Heather and wanted to do anything she could to please her, even if that meant getting slapped across the face.

Tori took in Heathers clit into her mouth and reach in between her own legs to start rubbing her own pussy. She was as wet as she had ever been and extremely turned on. Tom sitting on the stairs watching the scene unfold at his front door. Tori moved her hands to Heather holding her ass firmly to keep her pussy pressed snug against her lips, while her other hand worked 2 fingers into Heathers wet cunt.

Heather was staring at Tom sitting on the stairs as she held firmly on to Tori's ponytail. She tells Tom to get his dick out because she wants to see if Tori at least improved her sucking skills from earlier. Tori was desperately trying to make Heather cum as fast as she could. Heather's breathing was getting labored, and Tori took the thumb from the hand she was holding her ass with and placed it on her anus.

She pressed her thumb into Heather's ass as her tongue circled and sucked her clit, while 2 fingers worked furiously in and out of her cunt. Within 30 seconds of having her ass penetrated Heather started to cum, unable to hold herself up with just the one foot on the ground, both her and Tori collapsed on the floor.

As the two regained their composure Tori asked if her mistress was, pleased with her efforts, Heather grabbed her and kissed her passionately saying that if she continued to eat her pussy like that she would always be forgiven. The 2 got up and made their way to the kitchen and made a few drinks.

After some small talk Tori ask if she could show what all she brought with her for tonight. Heather was excited and starting to get a little tipsy. Tori pulled a few outfits, some rope, and a couple of different ball gages out of her bag. Then she pulled out 2 different strap-on dildos. One was at least 14 inches long and as big around as a baseball bat, the second was 8 inches and a good 2.5 inches round.

Heather told her they would use the smaller of the two, but first she wanted to watch her with Tom. She had practice time at work so she should be a little bit better getting his dick into her mouth than she was at lunch time. Tom of course didn't complain at all. Heather got the video camera and started filming as Tori went down on her knees in front of Tom in the kitchen.

Tom was already semi hard and didn't take any time getting a full erection. Tori took him in her hand and started slowly jerking him as she stared at Heather holding the camera. She put one hand down between her legs as she placed her mouth on Tom's dick. She could only get the head into her mouth, and she would slowly lick up the length of his shaft from the underside while jerking him nice and slow the whole time.

She started running her lips the length of his shaft trying to stretch out her jaw to fit more of his big fat cock into her mouth. She looked up at Tom finally taking her eyes off Heather and she very politely asked him if he would please help her get more of his cock into her mouth.

Tom took the back of her head by the ponytail, holding it tight as Heather had done earlier and slowly pushed her head further down on him as she started to gag. She stared up at him with her beautiful eyes almost asking him with them to please be kind to her. Her eyes started to water as Tom pushed her head further and further down on his cock.

She never broke eye contact with him, she looked so sexy staring up at him with her huge tits pressed into his thighs. She couldn't get halfway down his shaft without gaging and Tom helped her maintain the pace while she kept eye contact. Within moments Tom grunted loudly and came into Tori's mouth. She gaged several times as ropes of sperm jetted into her mouth as she tried her best to swallow every drop.

As Tom finished Heather grabbed her ponytail from him and pulled her head backwards planting a giant kiss on her. She tells Tori that was great, but she still needs work. Tori stands and the two girls start making out.

Tom looking on at these two hot sexy women, dressed in the same sexy outfit make out in his kitchen. Tori pressed her tits into Heathers, Tom took note at how Tori's tits where twice the size of Heathers, the girls are kissing one another, tongues exploring each other's mouths as Heather runs her hands down Tori's back to her ass and gives it a nice squeeze.

Again, Tom noted the difference in their shapes, Heather very much athletic with a nice hourglass shape to her. A very narrow waist and wide hips that complement her breast. Tori had very narrow hips, they didn't stick out very much at all from her waist and her breast were just ginormous. Both women had a nice flat stomach and juicy ass.

Tom joined in the embrace and soon they were all three feeling and rubbing over each other. Tom kissed Heather first, then Tori. His dick was back to full attention and Heather decided to go down on him herself. Tori stayed standing kissing and staring into Toms eyes as Heather took him into her mouth. She also started to rub Tori's pussy while she was on her knees in between the two.

Tom almost felt like Tori was trying to ask him something as she would stare into his eyes, like she was screaming for help or looking for his approval. She then lowered herself to help Heather with his cock and the two girls both wrapped their lips around a side of his cock and moved in unison from tip to base along each side. This was the first double blow job Tom had ever had and he loved every minute of it.

Heather whispered something to Tori, and she stood, turned her back to Tom, bending over as Heather guided Toms dick into Tori's dripping wet cunt. Tori bent over the counter as Tom grabbed her narrow hips and started driving his cock into her while his wife was sitting on the floor between their legs watching the scene unfold.

Tom would pump hard into Tori as she would moan and scream in ecstasy. Every 10-15 strokes Heather would pull him all the way out and take him down her throat. She had never eaten a pussy before and found she kind of like the taste of it off her husband's dick. Tori started to cum as Heather was about to pull Tom back out of her and she decided instead to try to suck Tori's clit into her mouth while Tom continued to pound into her. Tori collapsed onto Heather as she continued to come, and the convulsions made her slide from Tom's cock.

Now sitting on Heather's face with Heather laying on her back in the kitchen floor, Tom spread Heather's legs wide and buried his cock into the cunt he knew and loved so much. Heather lost her breathe as he did. Tori and Heather had made eye contact as Tori looked down in between her legs as Heather did her best to eat her pussy. Tori ran her fingers through her hair as she raised up slightly, so she didn't have so much of her weight sitting on Heather. She gasped to Heather that she was doing great as she moved her hips back and forth over her mouth as Heather's tongue ran the length of Tori slit.