The Parking Lot Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom took Tori's ponytail and pulled her back for a kiss as he started to fuck Heather hard and deep. Heather moaned and screamed into Tori's cunt as she was getting plowed by her husband, Tori moaning into Toms mouth as Heather had clamped down on her clit. It did take long as both girls started cumming at the same time. Tom asked the 2 of them where they wanted his load and in unison, they both said they wanted it on their faces together.

Tom pulled out and Tori laid down beside Heather on the floor. Tom Straddled Heather as she took his cock in her hand and started jerking him off right over her face. Tori reached for it with her mouth and went halfway down his shaft in one try. She found that she could take more of it from the angle of Tom being above her head with his nuts on her forehead instead of her chin.

Heather jerking the bottom half of his cock while Tori sucked on the top half had Tom on edge. He started to tell them he was going to cum and Tori pulled him from her mouth and wrapped her own hand around him with Heather's as they jerked him off all over their faces.

All three of them satisfied, for now they decided to have a few more drinks, The girls posed for pictures as they moved the party downstairs to the master bedroom. They continued to have fun posing for more photos and joked about putting them on an only fans site. Tom and Heather had talked about making an only fans site before, but now it seemed they may have some good content for one.

Tom returned upstairs to refresh the alcoholic drinks and when he returned, Tori and Heather were in the middle of a very passionate make out session. Tom just started filming while quietly allowing the two girls to go about their business.

Heather was clearly the aggressor here, she was on top of Tori kissing her and squeezing her tits, while grinding her cunt against Tori's thigh. She would stop kissing her only long enough to suck her nipples into her mouth then back to her lips.

She finally started kissing her way down Tori taking her time on each of her breast then down her stomach. Spreading her legs apart and slowly starting to eat her cunt. Tori grabbed a pillow and propped herself up a bit so she could watch Heather. She did notice Tom watching and looked him in the eye again with that sexy look as though she wanted something. This look drove Tom crazy and his dick started to get hard again.

Heather lying flat on her stomach with her face buried in between Tori's legs as she reached up to play with her tits with one hand, while working 2 fingers in and out of her cunt with the other. Tori looked down at Heather and again ran her fingers through her hair gently helping to guide Heather's tongue to where it needed to be.

Her big breast slowly rising and falling with each breath as Heather brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Heather then stops and sits up, telling her that she wants to try to 69. Tori smiles and slides down off the pillow as Heather plants a big kiss on her lips and turns around swinging a leg over Tori's head. Lowering both her head and pussy onto Tori at the same time she found that she really enjoyed eating Tori's pussy, almost as much as she enjoyed Tori eating hers.

Tori started with soft tongue strokes the length of Heather's slit, followed by inserting her tongue into her pussy as far as she could. She wrapped her arms around Heather's hips and placed one hand on her ass with a finger over her anus. She just barley applied pressure to her anus, driving Heather crazy. Heather was clamped down sucking Tori's clit into her mouth and rolling it around her tongue while trying her best to fuck Tori silly with 3 fingers moving as fast as she could in and out of her pussy.

Tori finally pushed her finger into Heather's ass as she came from Heathers assault. As she came a rush of warm fluids filled Heather's mouth as Tori squirted from her orgasm. Heather raised halfway up keeping her fingers in Tori as she ground her hips into her lips trying desperately to achieve her own orgasm.

Tom couldn't take just watching anymore and climbed on the bed in between Tori's legs as he rubbed his dick along her cunt she started to cum again. With her orgasm causing convulsions Tom pushed all the way into her in one swift stroke. The deep penetration caused her to bite down on Heather's clit which in turn caused Heather to be overrun with her own orgasm.

Even though the bite sent Heather over the edge, once her orgasm subsided it started to hurt. She climbed from Tori's face and sat above her head. She grabbed Tori's ankles and held them high in the air and told Tom that the bitch just bit her cunt and he needed to hurt her with his dick to make her pay.

Tori again looking in Toms eyes as if to say please don't hurt me as he took her ankles from Heather while Heather started to tie her arms above her head. Tom was just grinding his cock deep into her slowly at the time, enjoying how tight her cunt was and looking at these sexy eyes.

Heather had bound her wrist together high above her head as she then wrapped the rope around her knees spreading her legs wide across the bed almost to the splits position. Tori never took her eyes off Tom as he slowly continued to grind into her as Heather continued to tie her down. Heather then got some nylon rope that Tom would occasionally use to tie her us and put it around each of Tori's tits and under the bed.

Tori was completely immobilized. She couldn't move an inch in any direction. Her arms stretched high above her head with her legs completely stretched to the side at 180 degrees to each other, her tits and waist bound to the mattress so her cunt would her to take the full brunt of the pounding that Heather was about to make Tom give her.

Tom mouthed that he was sorry to Tori and her eyes teared up as she said its ok as he started pounding into her with all 8 inches. Tori started screaming that it was too much, it was hurting her to bad. She begged for Heather to ask him to stop. She never broke eye contact with Tom, but she never spoke directly to him either.

She would ask please mistress, and say she was sorry she bit her, never blaming Tom for what it was he was doing to her. Heather came over to the bed with a ball gag from her bag and strapped it to her mouth. Now all that could be heard was some loud moans and incoherent plea for mercy.

Still looking at Tom with those eyes, as if she was trying to talk to him through them, Tom started to slow down slightly. Heather smacked his ass hard and told him to keep pounding, that she would decide when she had enough. Tom would pause at the bottom of every stroke trying to give her a moment to relax. The two never broke eye contact as Tom finally buried his cock as deep as he could and filled her with his cum.

After he rolled off her, Heather quickly jumped on her licking her pussy and then shoving her rabbit vibrator in and out of it as though she was getting fucked by this thing now. The whole time Heather was fucking her she was telling Tom to get ready to pound her some more that she hasn't had enough. Tori was now all out crying, and Tom couldn't take it anymore.

He grabbed Heather by her hips and slammed himself into her. Her pushed her face down onto Tori's stomach as Heather turned on her vibrator still buried in her cunt. Tori couldn't move or make a coherent sound, but Tom could tell she was crying and hoped Heather didn't really hurt her to bad.

He decided he needed to punish Heather a bit to make up for it and started pounding Heather with the full force of his cock as she screamed and moaned. Heather was trying to get away, but Tom maintained a firm grip on her hips telling her to take it the way he is giving it to her, or he would tie her up the same way Tori was and fuck them both that way.

Heather resigned herself that Tom was truly the one in charge here and took her punishment. After finishing Tom took the ball gag out of Tori and she blurted out that she wasn't on birth control and he shouldn't have cum inside her, she asked to please remove that vibrator from her cunt because she has cum about 20 times in the past 30 minutes, and it was very sensitive.

Heather was caressing her and rubbing her cunt against hers as she asked tori to forgive her. She asked if Tori wanted to be untied and to Heathers surprise, she said no she wanted to stay like this at their mercy. Heather moved one leg over Tori's and started grinding her pussy against hers in a scissors position as Tom went to refresh's their drinks again.

When Tom returned, he was please to find the girls kissing passionately as Heather was still rubbing her pussy on Tori's. He went over and released her arms from the restraints, and she immediately wrapped them around Heather. The kissed and made out as Tom filmed. Tori started to squeeze Heather's ass and pull her into her cunt as Heather took her titties into her hands and feed them to Tori's hungry lips. Heather started to cum as her hips moved forward at lighten speed.

Tori told Heather that she should try being tied up at some point that it was really a thrill. Heather retrieved tori's overnight bag and finally removed her bustier and stockings, so she was completely naked. She pulled on the strap on dildo and told Tori she was going to fuck her with it. They laughed at each other, and Heather said it might be awkward until she gets the motion down.

She got in between her legs which were still tied at an almost 180-degree angle to the side and slide the strap on dildo into Tori's waiting cunt. Tori smiled at her and told her that she was without a doubt the most beautiful person to ever fuck her. With that Heather leaned over on top of her and started kissing her lips and neck while her hands roamed all over.

From Toms angle this was two women making love to one another. He thought it was kind of funny how far their relationship had progressed in just one day. Heather couldn't stand that Tori was a slut that worked for and with her husband, to now Tori was her own personal lover and a slut that belonged to her and her husband.

Tom set the camera up on a tripod and walked over to join. He sat to the side of their heads where he could feed them both his dick, while Heather was still grinding the dildo in and out of Tori's wet pussy. Tom was sitting above Tori's head where she was looking straight up as he was feeding his dick into her throat. From this angle she could take much more of it and Heather started to cum while watching and fucking Tori.

Tom thought it was weird that she came from watching but didn't realize the strap on also went inside her, through the harness and then into Tori. Heathers strokes became very erratic as she was cumming and Tori had finally gotten Toms dick back to full attention. Tori told Heather to hold still and enjoy the orgasm and asked Tom to go ahead and untie her.

Once untied she rolled Heather onto her back with the dildo remaining in both of their cunts. Tori raised up and started riding the dildo. She held herself up by placing both her hands on Heathers breast and squeezing them as she ground her pussy into the strap on in a slow back and forth motion. Tom retuned to the bed beside Heather as he tried to get his cock in her mouth, but she was in such a state of constant orgasm she couldn't focus.

He stood and pressed his cock against Tori's lips, and she just looked at him and fell forward kissing Heather as her own orgasm started. Tom was frustrated and got behind Tori, line his hard cock up with her ass and drove it all the way in as she screamed out in pain. Heather cussed at him and called him an ass for doing that to her as Tori's eyes filled with tears again.

Tom told them both that he will not be ignored here, and they both need to remember they are here to serve his needs. Tom slowly started to move his dick in and out of Tori's ass as pleasure and ecstasy moans replace the painful tears. Heather said to them both that she was supposed to be the one getting double penetrated tonight and they had best save some for her.

Tori promised her that after Tom was done here, she would make sure that he got hard at least once more tonight so that Heather could get her double penetration. She said that if he couldn't then they would go out together and pick up a couple of guys to come back here and fuck her while Tom watched.

Tom pounded her a few hard times for suggesting such a thing but told them they could maybe do that another weekend, that this one was for the three of them. Heather started moaning and talking dirty, asking Tom if he would really like to watch her get fucked by another man, if he could allow another man to have her pussy for their pleasure. Would he be mad if she took another's load in her mouth.

Tori started to moan loudly as she started to cum again while saying to them both that she would make sure Tom had something to occupy himself with while Heather was getting it from another guy. Tori said she could even help Heather pick out the guy to fuck while she was fucking Tom.

Suddenly Tori screams out as Toms dick pulled out of her ass and he put it into her cunt along with the dildo that was strapped to Heather. She screams in both pain and pleasure that she hasn't ever been stretched out this much before, ans ask why he did that. Tom Tells her that he owns that cunt now and is going to bust his nut in it as many times as he wants weather, she likes it or not.

Heather reaches around Tori and holds her ass opened as Tom puts his thumb into her anus and drives his cock deep inside her dripping wet cunt and explodes inside her. Just as he does, Heather starts to cum again and Tori blurts out that she loves them both.

The three collapses in a heap of sweat and cum on the bed. All three exhausted from the activities of the evening. Heather kisses Tori as she tells her that we don't use the word love very loosely around here and if she says it again, she had better mean it and not just in the throws of passion.

Tori looks at her and says love is the only reason I would be here; she tells Heather that love is the only thing that would make her take a dick into her mouth after it's been in another woman's ass or her own ass. As she says this she goes down and puts Tom's now semi hard cock deep into her mouth and licks it clean.

Heather gets up and removes the strap on harness and goes to get some more drinks as Tori continues to work on Toms dick. She would get it hard, but the moment she would stop sucking he would lose it. After fucking for almost 6 hours and having lost count of the number of orgasms he has had today he tells her she isn't going to be able to stop, if she wants to give Heather the double team, she wants then she is going to have to maintain his erection.

She pulls him out of her mouth just long enough to sit her cunt down on it. She figures that her pussy will be able to keep it hard just as well as her mouth can. Heather returns with water for everyone to find Tori very slowly riding her husband. She gets a little jealous of her and asks what's going on. Tori explained that every time motion on his dick stops, he starts to go limp so she thought she would just keep him hard until she was ready.

The girls sat talking on the bed as Tori continued to slowly move up and down the length of Tom's shaft. Tom was enjoying the experience and the view, as they the girls started kissing and fondling each other's breast. Tori asked how she wanted the double penetration to go. Did she want Tom in her ass or pussy.

She decided that Tom should be in her ass and Tori's strap on could have her cunt. Heather lubed up her ass really good and straddled Toms chest as tori slid backwards off Tom's cock, Heather could move to slide straight down onto it with her ass. Before she knew it her ass was filled with hard dick, and she quivered in pleasure as Tori went down on her pussy and started eating her out as she layed back on Tom.

Toms hand roamed up and down Heather's sides squeezing her hips and moving up to her breast down her stomach to reach into Tori's mouth and rub her clit. Tori would suck Tom's fingers into her mouth as if it were a dick each time, he did this. Heather started taking full deep breaths which signaled Tori it was time to start fucking her mistress.

She reached for the strap on and inserted the end into her pussy as she pushed the opposite end into Heather, they both moaned their approval. Tori took control, she held Heather's hips as she started fucking her with long deep strokes from the strap on. Heather lost control as she felt completely satisfied and full. She asked Tori to never stop fucking her and told her she could fuck her like this whenever she wanted to.

Tori sensing a little control, started to talk dirty to Heather. She told Heather that now her pussy belonged to both her and Tom. That Heather would be the one to do as she was told from here on out. Tori looked straight into Toms eyes as she said to Heather that soon she will also own Toms dick and that Heather would have to ask her permission to use it. Heather panting as she was getting fucked at a furious pace by Tori and Tom couldn't argue. She could not form any words at all, Tori grabbed her nipples hard and screamed out as her orgasm broke over her. She asked Heather if she was understood. Heather screams out to Tori yes, my mistress as she asked if she could please cum.

Tori said that she could not cum until Tom does, she twists her nipple just enough to cause a little pain to keep her orgasm at bay as she continues to fuck her with long deep hard strokes from the top as Tom is driving his cock into her ass from the bottom. Heather screams out that she is sorry mistress as her orgasm explodes from deep within her just as another overtakes Tori.

Tom rolls both girls over as he continues to pound into Heathers ass. The strap on comes out of Heather as they rolled over and the girls are frantically trying to get it back in. Tom stops for a moment pulls his cock out of Heather, puts the dildo back into her cunt and buried his dick into Tori's ass.

He would pump Tori a few times then pull out and return to Heathers ass. He told the girls they could have their power struggle about who was in control, but they both needed to understand that he owned them both and would make sure they both knew that from here on out.

Tori said yes sir and expressed her apologies for being out of line earlier as Tom plowed into her ass, Heather looks back at him and stars into his eyes without saying a thing. Heather felt a little betrayed that Tom wouldn't support her as the dominate female here. Tom just looks back at her as he pulled his dick from Tori's ass and replaced it into Heathers ass as he told her that he would fuck them both whenever he wanted, both together and separately.

Heather looked back at Tori and wrapped her arms around her and with one last thrust Tom emptied his balls into Heathers ass. Heather rotated her hips around, grinding and pushing back against the dildo and Tom, as she said yes master.