The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
Double dates lead to double the fun.
10.1k words
4.71
5.5k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday finally came and everyone decide to behave themselves at work so they would be more worked up for this evening. Tom dressed causal in a pair of kakis and Heather wore a mid-thigh length, flowered dress that was extremely low cut. She had really embraced this whole exhibition thing and wanted to show off and be watched. Tori on the other hand wore a baggy t shirt and yoga pants that showed off her little bubble butt. She left first to get her massage, hoping that Steve nor Becky would be upset that she didn't tell them about it. Tom and Heather enjoyed a drink and talked about the night's plans.

Tom wanted to ensure that Heather knew she wasn't to fuck Jason. It would come in time, but that time had to be decided by Shannon, not her. He impressed the importance of what they were doing was for Shannon and not for them. Heather pouted that Tori fucked him, she said his little dick was perfect for anal and that she wants to try it. Tom told her in due time, that Tori took him to kind of reclaim her own dignity from him and Shannon was there with them. Heather said to him that Shannon would be there tonight and that they would see how things go.

Tori arrived at the massage parlor and walked in checking in with the receptionist. She was shown to a private room and instructed to disrobe and lay under the sheet, that Steve, her masseuse would be in momentarily. Tori, laying naked, face down on the table as Steve walked in. He introduced himself and Tori never raised her head up so didn't realize who it was.

As he pulled the sheet down, he notices how her more than ample breast were being pushed out to the side as she laid on her stomach. He started massaging her back and was trying his best to be professional. Becky and he had talked about how they could not do that again, because the wrong person could cost them their whole business.

As Steve move around Tori slide one arm underneath herself and started slowly rubbing her pussy. When he went to massage her neck, standing at her head Tori reach up with her other arm and grabbed his dick through his tight work out pants. Shocked he jumped back saying to her that she couldn't do that.

Tori laughed and raised herself up looking at him, she asked him why he wouldn't fuck her even after he fucked Heather, Shannon, and all those bridal party girls. Steve took a deep breath saying to her that he didn't know it was her, and he would love to fuck her, but he couldn't do it here. Tori just looked at him and frowned. Steve pushed the intercom button and asked Becky to please come to room 3.

Tori lowered her head back into the table as Becky walked in, she kicked the sheet off herself and raised her ass in the air so her knees where on the table. Fingers still working in and out of herself with her face in the little ring on the table. Becky smiles and says well hello Tori, they both giggle as Becky says she would recognize that pussy, and those giant tits anywhere.

Steve continues to stand in front of Tori as she reached back out and massaged his dick through his pants. Becky walked over, rubbed Tori's hips and down the crack of her ass and placing two fingers over her little love bud started making circle motions that got Tori's hips moving. She said to Tori that they couldn't risk their business and that she was welcome to come home with them and spend the night, but they couldn't do anything here.

Tori looked back at Becky, she said that she has waited all week to feel Steve press against her and into her. She promised to be quite and would love to come home with them, but she insisted on getting Steve's cock inside her right here right now. Becky pointed at Tori, saying to her that she had better not even make a peep. She told her there where 2 other customers in here and if she heard the slightest noise that she would tie her up and stuff a gag in her mouth.

Tori, now sitting on her knees started bounce up and down like an excited toddler, she even told Becky that she could tie her up one way or the other and she loved using ball gags. Becky told them to get on with it as she leaned back against the door to watch, explaining to Tori that this door didn't lock so she had to stand here and watch. Besides that, she wanted to see her take her husband's dick.

Tori was a few inched taller than Steve, so she stood flat foot on the side of the massage table as Steve stepped in between her legs. Tori took his cock and stroked it a few times as she sized it up. Pressing the head of his dick against her slit moved it back and forth in between her labia then held him at the opening of her love box.

Steve look at his wife and with one forceful thrust pushed into Tori as she let out a slight moan. Realizing the noise that escaped her she threw her hand up over her mouth as she looked over at Becky. Becky walked over and told her it was ok; a lot of people moan while getting massaged.

Tori turned back to Steve and started rubbing her hands all over his fit body. She loved his chiseled chest and how the muscles rippled when he thrust into her. She ran her hands down his abs and around to his rock-hard ass as she grabbed him and pulled him into her further.

She moaned again as she kissed him and pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his waist. Suddenly a knock on the door had Becky nervously trying to pull the curtain so they wouldn't be seen. As she opened the door her receptionist, who was a good looking brunette, said everyone was gone for the night except this costumer and was everything ok? She peaked over Becky's shoulder and could see Steve's feet on the ground with his pants around his ankle under the curtain.

The receptionist smile and licked her lips as Becky tried to push her out of the room. Out in the hallway, Susan, (the receptionist) told Becky that she was adventurous too and would love to help out. Becky told her to go turn off the lights and make sure everything was locked up. When Susan returned, Becky was standing in the hallway waiting.

She told her that her husband was in here fucking a very dear friend of theirs and that if Susan wanted to cross this line that she needed to understand the boundaries between work and play. Agreeing to everything Becky told her to strip, and Becky got naked with her. Becky told her to keep quiet and when they got in the room, she was to kneel in front of her and eat her pussy until she came all over her face. She told Susan that if she could make her cum then she would allow her to fuck her husband.

Back in the room, Steve's back was to the door as she pulled the curtain back. Becky walked up to Steve holding one finger up to her lips to Tori in a shushing manner, so Tori didn't say anything about Susan standing nude right there. Becky told Steve that everyone was gone, and they didn't have to be so quite now. Steve kissed her and said he is enjoying it just like this.

Becky backed up against the door again and Susan went to her knees in front of her as Becky raised one leg over Susan's shoulder and Susan started to gently lick her from Brent to back. Tori watched the whole thing unfold in front of her and didn't care what happen. She wanted Steve's dick and that's what she had. He started being a little more forceful on the in strokes, pulling out super slow and forcefully slamming back into her causing a moan every time.

Becky's breathing started to get shallow as Susan was the expert pussy eater, she also had a finger in her cunt and one in her ass. She came really hard and scream in pleasure causing Steve to turn and see what was going on. Startled he pulled out of Tori and tried to cover up. Susan stood walked over, pushed Tori down on the table and started eating her out. She looked back at Becky and told her that she has waited over a year for Steve's dick, and she needed to get him to fuck her now.

Steve lined up behind Susan and plowed into her showing no mercy. Becky climbed onto the table to sit on Tori's face and within moments they were all screaming as they came together. Steve pulled out of Susan and said to Becky they needed to find a new receptionist now laughing. They were all hungry, so they decided to get takeout and head home, Tori rode with Becky and Steve while Susan followed in her car.

Once arriving at their house, they all enjoyed a meal and some drinks. They lived in a nice 10 story condo on the river and had one of the penthouses with a nice big balcony and a great view of the sunset. After a fast tour of the condo, they all settled outside and had a few drinks and conversation.

Susan made it clear that she didn't want a new receptionist or anything else. She would love to keep her job, and this could be a onetime thing or weekly. She let them know that she was in a serious relationship and didn't want to mess that up, but she has been looking at Becky's ass and Steve's budge since day 1 and had to find out for herself.

Tori did confess that she sometimes feels like a 3rd wheel and would kind of like to have a normal relationship with a man, as long as it was an open relationship. Steve tells her he may have a few single buddies from the gym that he could set her up with, and Tori stood walked over in front of him and kneeling down between his legs as she tells him that as long as they are ok with her sucking his dick then set her up.

Tori unbuttoned Steve's pants and pulled out his cock as she took him in her mouth. Becky turned to look at Susan and was meet with a full-on kiss. As Tori continued to suck Steve, Becky started undressing Susan. As Susan stood, leaning against the balcony railing Becky started kissing her as she rubbed her pussy, inserting 2 fingers into her while suck her perky little breast. She slowly worked her way down to lick her clean-shaven pussy.

As Susan spread her legs for Becky, she noticed her phone buzzing on the side table. It was her boyfriend and she forgot they had plans. Picking up the phone after asking everyone to please be quite as she spoke with him. Becky slowly continued to lick her clit as she was now facing the railing with Becky sitting on her ass, face buried in her pussy.

Tori and Steve watch the scene and Tori told Steve to go and very gently fuck her while she is on the phone with her boyfriend. As the two talked on the phone and tried to come up with alternative plans Steve stood behind her rubbing her ass. Becky grabbed his cock and lined it up with her opening, Susan bent forward more to allow for better accesses. Already moaning slightly from Becky's tongue lashing, she gasped loudly as Steve pressed into her.

Tori was watching the events and recording it on her phone, while pushing her yoga pants down to mid-thigh so she could play with her hard clit. Susan was desperately trying to keep quiet and explain the noises to her boyfriend, she was telling him that she was at the gym. Steve slowly pulled out to the tip and slammed back in as she moaned oh god.

She promised to meet her boyfriend in 30 minutes and that she would more than make up for the missed plans. He was mad and could be herd through the phone. Susan asked him to please meet her at her apartment and she would explain everything and even make it up to him. She promised him she would let him take her ass like he has always wanted. As soon as those words left her mouth, Steve slammed into her 5 hard times, and she came on Becky's face.

She was certain that her boyfriend knew something was up as they hung up. Steve continued to hold her hips tight as her pounded in and out of her and without asking dumped his load deep into her cunt. As Susan cleaned up, crying about what to do Tori offered that maybe she should let her boyfriend come over and fuck Becky. It would only be fair, and then she revealed to them that Heather wanted to be gangbanged, and maybe her boyfriend could participate in that too.

She gave her a little advice on anal sex since she had never done it before, and Susan headed out. Tori looks at Steve and Becky standing naked on the balcony and tells them they need to come to the bedroom and treat her like a sex goddess. She turns looking back as she disrobes and seductively walks toward the bedroom.

Tori laid face down, nude on the bed as Steve and Becky walked in, they told her that she had paid for a full body massage that they didn't get to finish. Becky went to light a few candles as Steve took Tori's feet and bent her legs forward at the knee. He was giving her the best foot massage she had ever had, and his hard cock laying on her thighs seemed to really help.

Becky took her position at Tori's head and rubbed her neck and shoulders, finding and working out a bunch of tension in her neck. Tori let out a relaxing sigh as she just laid there enjoying the attention. Steve, finished with her feet started working his way up her legs, massaging her calves and hamstrings. Every time his hand would rub high up the back of her legs, she would slightly spread her legs and raise her ass in anticipation of being treated to a special internal massage.

Becky worked her way down her back using her elbows to really get deep into her muscle, occasionally working her hands up her sides as her fingers would gently rub the outside of her ample breast. Tori was feeling completely relaxed, but extremely turned on as well. She was used to be treated like a whore slut and not until Tom and Heather had she realized the sensual side of making love.

Steve's hand never sought out her pussy and Becky gave her the most thorough of back rubs she had ever had. The asked her to roll over so they could massage the front of her, as she did Steve straddled her legs and continued to work on her lower half. Becky sat naked above her head as she took her arms and started with a hand massage and worked her way all the way down to her shoulder.

Tori so wanted Steve to slide that hard cock that was now resting between her knees up and into her soaking wet pussy. He just continued to massage her thighs with his strong hands, then raises one leg high onto his shoulder as Tori's breathes shallow thinking this is the moment, he is going to finally take her. Nope, Steve was stretching her legs as he started to massage the area where the back of her leg reaches her ass.

Becky had Tori cross her arms above her head, and Tori started immediately rubbing Becky's bare pussy. Becky gasped and stopped Tori, bending down and giving her a small tender kiss on her lips as she told her to be patient and enjoy the massage. She crossed Tori's arms behind her head, so her hands were not tempted to rub her cunt again. Becky wasn't sure she would have the will power to stop her a second time. She desperately wanted to move forward and sit her pussy right onto Tori's lips.

Becky now rubbed the muscles at the top of Tori's chest as Steve switched to the other leg. As Becky worked down her chest, holding one breast to the side as she massaged around it then the other, Steve lowered Tori's leg and resumed his straddled position as he started rubbing her hips and abdominal area. Becky place Tori's arms back at her side as she rotated her head to each side to massage the muscles in front of, her neck.

As Steve was finishing with the hip area, Tori's hands found their way to his cock. She wrapped both hands around him and slowly started squeezing as she stroked slowly from base to tip. Becky was finishing with her chest and could no longer stand the wait. She leaned forward, raising herself up as she kissed her husband passionately and slid her pussy onto Tori's waiting lips.

Steve raised himself up on his hands and feet as he leaned froward to kiss his wife and Tori pulled her legs up high, spreading them as wide as she could for Steve to take her. As he settled back onto his knees between her legs, maintaining his passionate kiss with his wife as Tori guided his cock to her opening.

He slowly pushed himself into Tori's extremely wet pussy in one smooth slow motion as Tori gasp at the same time she was taking Becky's clit into her mouth. All three paused for a moment quivering in the sensual pleasure they were all giving each other.

Tori held her legs wide, straight out to the side as Steve continued to move in and out with the full length of his cock. At each out stroke only the very tip of his penis would remain inside of her. Just enough to keep her labia separated, then he would push all the way in until his balls press into her ass. This gave Tori the first penetration feeling every time and was bringing her close to her climax.

Tori has reached her arms up high wrapping the around Becky's hips and holding her in place as she used her expert tongue on her. She would gently flick her clit with the tip of her tongue, teasing her sensitive love bud. Then she would open her mouth wide and take a mouthful of Becky's pussy as she would lick from front to back allowing her tongue to plunge as deep as it could into her pussy with every pass.

As the orgasms built to their peak in all of them, Tori closed her legs around Steve's waist and used her legs to speed his thrust up to send her over the edge. At the same time, she sucked Becky's clit into her mouth and flicked it hard and fast with her tongue as Becky ground herself onto Tori's face. Steve took the hint and picked up his pace as he latched his mouth around his wife nipple and drove hard and deep into Tori.

All at the same time the three of them convulsed and exploded, Becky's contractions causing her to collapse as every muscle in her body contracted and her juices flowed down over Tori's face flooding her mouth. Steve slammed into Tori as deep as he could as his 7-inch cock spammed and stream after stream filled Tori to overflowing, Tori's orgasm was just as great as she gasped, and her hips spasms up and down as Steve held himself deep inside her.

As they lay together recovering from the intense love making, they decide to get a drink and sit outside. As they visited and drank the conversation flowed. Tori spoke about her desire for a normal relationship, although she wanted it to be open. Becky and Steve talked about their past and the conversation turned to Heather, exhibitionism and her wanting a gang bang.

Tori confessed that she didn't want it to happen because she thought that would be an end to the three of them. She feared that was the last thing Heather had to get out of her system prior to retuning to a normal monogamous life. Tori had fallen in love with both Tom and Heather and never wanted to lose them. He ideal situation would be to find a boyfriend who would fit right in with their swinger lifestyle. She didn't think she would be able to find a man that would love her for her and not for all the free pussy he would be getting between Heather, Shannon, and Becky maybe even Susan now.

Becky laughed as she said out loud, that she never would have thought they would be part of a swinger's group, but that's what they were and making plans for a BBQ on Saturday just proved it. She then asked about Jason and would all the girls have to approve him joining the group. They all laughed as they mentioned the need for an application process.

The evening continued to flow freely, they had sex multiple times as the night wore on, none more exciting than Steve taking Becky on the balcony while their elderly neighbor watched. Becky asked Tori about being watch and Tori told her there was certainly a thrill in it and added excitement. Maybe she should try it sometime.

Just then the elderly retired couple that live in the penthouse 2 balconies over came out and sat on their balcony. Becky stood and looked across at them leaning up against the railing asked Steve to please take her right here and now. She locked eyes with the couple as Steve stood behind her. He started by pulling her back into him by the hair which cause a slight scream of pain. Had the couple not noticed her before they certainly did now as they stood at their railing looking across the L shaped building at them.