The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would say everything she could to belittle him, even asking if he would ever be able to satisfy her again with his tiny pathetic pecker. Tom didn't really care for all this and grabbed the back of her head as he force her down on him. She gagged as her eyes watered while he shoved his 8-inch dick deeper into her throat than ever before.

Heather parked and turned sideways in the driver seat, pulling her dress up and her tits out as she stared at Jason who was watching his wife get face fucked in the back seat. She cleared her through to get his attention, as he turned to look at her, she extended her legs over the center console and rubbed his already hard dick with her feet through his pants.

Tom held a handful of Shannon's hair and after holding her down while her fucked her face he finally violently pulled her up off his cock. She gasped for air as Tom grabbed her waist and sat her on his lap facing the front. Reaching under her dress and pulling it up around her waist, he grabbed her thong and ripped it off her causing her to scream and whimper.

She was at a loss for words, Tom had always been real kind and gentle with her. Now her told her to reach between her legs and line his cock up with her cunt, doing as she was told as she whimpers to him to please be easy daddy. She continued that she would be a good girl and that her daddy didn't need to punish her like this.

Tom eased the head of his cock into her as she moaned in pleasure, then he slammed her forcefully all the way onto his dick. As he did so he told her that Jason was his friend and even though she is cockolding him that he would not allow her to belittle him like that. With that being said he released her hair and reached under each of her legs.

With each of her legs resting in his elbows, Tom brought his hands up high and clasped them together behind her neck. He told Jason and Heather to watch what happens to his bitches that don't listen. Jason had slowly managed to pull his dick out as Heather had twisted around and was now on her knees watching the action in the back seat as she reached over and took Jason's cock in her hand and slowly stroked it while he stared at his wife.

Tom holding Shannon in what amounted to a full nelson started to slam into her as she screamed loudly. Tom would lift her petite body from off his cock while pulling his hips down then slam her down while driving his hips up into her. She screamed that her daddy was fucking her so good and that it hurt.

Suddenly a knock on the drivers window startled them all. It was Tiffany, she asked if she could join them, and Heather climbed over the seat and allowed her to get in. She sat down and looked at the action in the back seat as Tom had slowed down a whole lot. Heather was now on her knees next to him feeding her nipple into his mouth as she rubbed Shannon's clit.

Tiffany looked at Jason and asked him if he knew about Adam's girlfriend. He shoke his head yes, and she said next time you see him let him know how she sucked his dick. With that she went down on Jason in the front seat. Shannon started to protest, and Tom just slammed her down on his cook a few more times. Causing her to reach her orgasm and squirt her juices into Heathers hand.

Heather pushed her off Tom and straddled him kissing him as she sank down onto him. She whispered to him that his being violent like that really turn her on. She also said to him that she wanted Jason to fuck her in the ass sometime. He just told her that would have to wait until the right time.

Heather was so horny that she started cumming immediately, Tom shot his load deep into her at the same time as her hips just ground onto him. Shannon was starting to catch her breath as she looked over the front seat just in time to see Jason cum in Tiffany's mouth. She grabbed his head and kissed him telling him that she loved him.

Tiffany had to get home and the four of them decided to head back to the house for a nightcap. As Tiffany was saying goodbye Heather slide off Tom's cock and Tiffany gasped loudly. Shannon just laughed at her as she told her that was the same reaction, she had the first time she saw it. Shannon said don't worry, if you act right, he will be gentle with you, piss him off and he will fuck you silly like he just did to her.

Tiffany asked if she could touch it before she left, Heather mocking told her that she could if she called him daddy as she rolled her eyes at Tom. She reached out and couldn't wrap her hand all the way around it but stroked it up and down as she looked at it, saying oh yes daddy to him. Heather cleared her throat again and said to her that she had some place to be. Breaking her trance Tiffany said oh yes and headed out.

Tom told Shannon and Jason to follow them as they all headed home. Heather didn't bother fixing her dress. She got out of the back seat as her dress fell to the ground. Picking it up and throwing it in the truck she walked around to the passenger seat. Kissed Jason on the cheek and whispered to him, someday soon but not today.

Once home they went to the hot tub with drinks and all got naked and settled in, Jason sat on one side by himself as Heather and Shannon cuddled up on each side of Tom. Shannon took Tom in her hand as she watched Jason's reaction. She didn't say a word to him as she crawled onto Tom facing her husband as she sank down on this massive cock. She closed her eyes as she moaned oh yes Jason, he is really filling me up. She asked him if he was ok with this, and he said to her that he was if she was happy.

She told Jason to come closer and kiss her, then he could sit beside her and hold her hand while she rode Tom. Heather move to sit on the side of the tub raising one leg up and played with herself as she watches Jason watching his wife slowly ride the length of her husband's cock. As she watched she started getting super horny and wanted some attention.

She wanted to go sit on Jason's dick and let him have her, she knew how much he desired her and that really turned her on. Instead, she threw a leg over Tom's head and sat down on his face as she pushed his head down onto the side of the hot tub.

Tom was the love of her life and knew exactly what to do to make her cum or to drive her crazy. As she leaned forward riding his tongue, she felt Shannon lean into her and start to rim her ass with her tongue. Heather drove her hips forward onto Tom as she sighed that she needed to get fucked too.

Shannon stood and said she didn't mean to hog all of daddy's attention and asked if they should maybe head to bed. Heather raised up and Tom stood from beneath her and drove himself into her waiting cunt. He smacked her on the ass and asked had she been a bad girl. She looked at him as she moaned oh god yes, please punish me.

Tom told Shannon to lay down and feed her pussy to Heather, he grabbed her hips as he plowed into her. With the moans muffled by Shannon's pussy covering her mouth Tom had to ask her everything twice. He would say to her that she was his slut, she would moan back to him oh yes. He would continue to pound as he asked if she liked Jason's dick in her hand while he fucked Shannon tonight.

Shannon glared at Jason, then grabbed Heathers hair and pulled her face deeper into her cunt. She started to try to talk mean and dirty to Heather, saying she better not touch her husband without permission. Tom pumped into her one hard time and stood still buried deep inside Heather wet pussy. Heather reached up and took Shannon's clit between her fingers and pinched it hard.

Shannon screamed in pain as she let go of Heather hair. Heather raised up, looked at her and said that daddy fucks who he wants when he wants and as her mommy, she doesn't need her permission to fuck or touch who ever she wanted. While pinching her clit she looked at Jason and said to Shannon that mommy will fuck him soon, to look at how much he wants her.

Tom smacked her ass again and she buried her face back into Shannon's cunt resuming where she left off. Tom leaned back and continued to fuck as hard as he could. Jason was now kneeling on the side of the tub beating his dick. Tom looked at the girls and grabbed Heathers hair, pointing her face at Jason said for her to swallow his cum.

She buried Jason's cock all the way in her mouth as Tom told Shannon to come swallow his. He pulled from her and shoved as much of his dick into her as she could take and both guys came in the lady's mouths at the same time.

Holding the load in their mouths they looked at each other and kissed open mouth, swapping the cum back in forth between them. Then each swallowing the mixed-up sperm. The all rinsed off once in the tub and headed downstairs to the bedroom.

Tom told the girls to go ahead and start and asked Shannon where she wanted Jason. She said that he was allowed to touch himself tonight and he could sit in the recliner in the corner and watch. Heather pulled out a few select toys and asked Shannon to let her put on a show for Jason. Shannon laid down as Heather crawled over her face and sat herself down on Shannon's waiting tongue.

Heather was facing Shannon's feet and staring at Jason in the corner as she ran her hands up and down her body. Jason looked her in the eye as he slowly rubbed his cock and bit his lower lip. Tom just smiled as his smoking hot wife loved to show off for other men. He climbed on the bed behind Heather and fed his dick into Shannon's willing mouth. As she sucked him hard Heather reached down to rub her pussy with one hand and sucked, he fingers on the other as she continued to stare into Jason's eyes.

Once hard Tom pulled his dick from Shannon's mouth and press Heather to lean forward. She sat her clit back on Shannon's tongue as Tom lined his cock up with her ass. Heather made a sexy O face as Tom pushed into her ass slowly causing her to moan in pleasure. Tom asked if she liked being watched, and she turned to kiss him as she told him she loved being watched.

Tom slowly worked himself in and out of Heather's ass as she ground her clit into Shannon's tongue. She reached down between Shannon's legs as she started to rub her pussy and inserted two fingers into her. Tom pulled his cock from Heather and fed it back into Shannon's mouth. He asked her if she was ready to have Jason watch her fuck him.

She spoke her head as she said to him yes daddy. Heather crawled off Tom as he laid down and Shannon straddled his hips and leaned down to kiss him. Heather held Tom's cock at Shannon's entrance as she pulled on her hips guiding her down onto Tom. As she impaled herself, she moaned loudly, oh my god Jason, she looked back at him and said to him that she was sorry, but she loves Tom's huge cock.

Jason looked at her and told her he loved watching her on it as he unloaded his nut all over himself. Heather retrieved a towel for him then climbed onto Tom's face as Shannon continued to slowly ride him. Shannon asked if Tom would fuck her from behind as she turned and positioned herself on her hands and knees facing Jason.

Heather climbed under her into a 69 position and held Tom's dick at her ass. Gently Tom eased into her ass as she cried out to Jason again. She told him that he was going into her ass with his big dick, she says she is sorry he was stretching all her holes out. She asked if he was going to reclaim her when they got home. Jason said he would love the chance if she would let him.

She motioned Jason over to the bed and patted it for him to climb up in front of her and Heather's spread legs. She looked at him and took his entire cock deep into her mouth as she rubbed Heather pussy. Tom started a more forceful thrust into Shannon, causing her to lose focus on Jason's dick and pull her mouth off him.

Without realizing it, as she held his dick and Tom was thrusting into her, she had his cock lined up perfectly to push into Heather's wet pussy. She looked down and saw the head of his dick rubbing in between her labia and Heather spread her legs higher and wider. She looked up at Jason and guided him into Heather's pussy.

As Jason thrust into Heather's cunt, he felt like all this was worth it, Shannon pulled him from her and said to him that was all he got for now. With that she pulled him back into her mouths as she rubbed Heather clit. Tom grunted loudly as he ejaculated into Shannon at the same time Jason came in her mouth.

Both guys pulling out and climbing off the bed. Heather grabbed the double end dildo and asked Jason to hold it in place as her and Shannon backed up to it and fucked themselves silly. Afterward they all cleaned up and Jason kissed Heather and took Shannon's hand as they left.

Tom just looked at Heather, smiled as he asked what he was sure he already knew. He asked her if Jason fucked her, she smiled as she said yeah for a whole 30 second, and it's nice to have an average size dick in her pussy from time to time. She punches Tom playfully in the stomach while telling him that huge thing can hurt sometimes.