The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori sat out of sight in her chair as she started rubbing her hands over her breast and down to her pussy. Her overnight bag sitting just inside the door had her strap on in it as she thought to herself about giving Becky some DP action tonight. Steve let go of Becky's hair and bent her forward over the waist high rail as he slapped her ass hard, leaving a red hand mark that immediately whelped up.

Forcefully he spread her legs and slammed his cock hard into her as she moaned loudly while staring at the couple on the balcony. Tori told them to talk dirty to each other while they were being watched. She said your audience would love that. Becky immediately moans out load for Steve to fuck her harder. Steve smacks her ass again as he pounds into her as hard as he can. Becky screams at the smack, she says to him to spank her again she has been a bad girl.

Tori stands, walks over next to Steve, whispers in his ear then kisses him deeply. As they break their kiss, she turns to look at the elderly couple and blows them a kiss and retreats inside only to return a few moments later wearing her strap on dildo. She returns to Steve's side and smacks Becky's ass as hard as she can. Becky snaps her head around toward Tori and says to her what the hell. Tori grabs her hair and pulls her head backward telling her that she is going to fuck her ass while Steve fucks her cunt.

Becky just smiles, saying ewe that she has always wanted to try that. Steve pulls out of her as he grabs Becky's hair and steps to the side pulling her head down into his dick. She opens her mouth as Steve pushes his cock into it. As he starts fucking her face Tori stands behind her as she is now giving her audience a side profile view of the action. Tori lubes up her dildo and lines the head up with Becky's ass and slowly pushes in.

Becky screams around Steve's cock as he is now fucking her face so hard and face, she gags with every thrust. Tori just needs to stand there as the force from Steve fucking her face forces her back onto the didlo with every thrust. Finally, Tori reaches down grabbing her by the hair and pulls her off Steve. She is now standing straight up with her back arched high, and Tori's dildo lodged firmly in her ass.

Steve steps forward and squats down slightly to line his dick up with her cunt, picks up one leg and feeds her hungry wet pussy his full 7-inches. Once inside her, he picks up the other leg, so she is suspended in the air, legs being held by Steve as her cunt is impaled by his cock and her ass by Tori's dildo. She screams in pleasure that she has never felt so full before and ask if they will please fuck her like the slut whore she is.

Steve would raise and lower Becky on to himself and the dildo as Tori reached around pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits. As their orgasms approached Tori tells them to look at the audience. The old lady was on her knees, top pulled down sucking her husband off as he stared across at them.

Becky started to come as she grunted and spasms with the eruption of her orgasm causing her to fall off Steve's arms and cock. As she fell to the floor, Tori jumped on her and buried her dildo deep in her cunt. Steve notice that part of the dildo went up Tori's pussy, but there was an opening at her ass.

Tori drove into Becky over and over as Steve positioned himself behind Tori and line his cock up as he shoved himself past her sphincter and deep into her ass. Tori's head raised as she moaned loudly as he entered her. Becky's orgasm was still going as her aftershocks had grown back into one long continuous orgasm, Tori taking all of Steve into her ass felt her own orgasm build and let Steve do the work for all of them.

Every time Steve thrust into Tori it would push her hips further into Becky. As he pulled out it would release pleasure and Tori could slightly pull out. Steve was fucking two girls at the same time as he finally came deep inside Tori. As his orgasm subsided Tori looks at them and tells them is her turn. She pushes Steve down onto his knees and standing in front of him plants her pussy square on his mouth and demands him to eat. Becky stands and starts to leave as Tori says to her to get over here.

Steve laps at Tori's wet cunt while Becky kisses her and slowly squats behind her. She spreads her ass and starts to tongue her as she eats her husband's sperm from Tori's ass. Tori looks across at the elderly couple who are now fucking with her bent over the rail as they both watch the show. She yells across to them that they should come over some time as she cums on Steve's face.

Embarrassed by Tori yelling across at them Becky disappeared inside, Steve stood and said to them they hope they enjoyed the show as he and Tori walked inside. They all three took a shower as they laid in bed watching a movie and all faded off to sleep.

Meanwhile Tom and Heather were on their way to meet Jason and Shannon at a local steak house. Heather told Tom that she wanted to show off a bit tonight so she was going to sit on the outside so she could flash people and she hope there would be a younger crowd there. Being really close to a military base it was always likely to run into a young group of soldiers anywhere out in town.

As they pulled up Jason and Shannon were standing outside waiting, Jason wore casual clothes and Shannon wore a skintight mini dress that showed everything. The all greeted each other, Tom and Jason shaking hands as the girls hugged then Shannon kissing Tom on the cheek as Heather did the same to Jason. Heather did whisper in Jason's ear that she was going to put on another show for him soon.

They were seated near the bar area and Heather took the outside of the booth facing the bar. Tom on the inside with Shannon sitting directly across from him and Jason across from Heather. After ordering an appetizer and some drinks Shannon removed her shoes and slouched down to reach Tom's crotch with her feet. Heather was starting to draw some attention from the bar area as she ran her fingers along the inside of her dress top showing even more cleavage than before.

Heather crossed and uncrossed her legs several times as her dress continued to ride up her muscular thighs showing the tops of her stockings along with the bottom of her garter straps. As the drinks arrived and they ordered dinner she had now drawn a crowd into the bar area. Every guy had his stool sitting sideways facing her, not even pretending like they were not looking. Heather loved the attention and as Tom and Shannon talked about all sorts of things, Jason was in a trance looking at Heather.

Shannon noticed after several tries to get his attention told him that he and Tom were going to trade places and he better not look at Heather again until told to do so. She scolded him telling him she tried to treat him like a normal husband in public but now he better does what she says.

They all stood to rotate seats and Jason slid into the corner as did Tom, Shannon slid all the way next to him as her hand disappeared under the table, onto Tom's lap as she massaged his dick through his pants. As Heather sat back down, she tucked her left leg underneath her and sat down on it spreading her legs wide as her dress rose up to reveal her freshly shaven pussy to all the men. She stared towards the bar and watched as the jaws dropped open.

She sat like that for a good while letting anyone who walked by see everything she had. After about 15 minutes of exposure her first free drink of the night arrived. The waiter handed her a sex on the beach looked towards the bar saying compliments of that gentleman. He raised his drink to her, and this guy looked about 21 years old tall and very fit. Heather held her drink up mouthed thank you to him and gave him a wink as her hand went beneath the table and under her dress.

She leaned forward resting one arm on the table and placing her breast atop that arm. This caused her breast to push up and her dress out. From the angle of the young man at the bar he could see her entire right breast as she shifted her hips to angle toward him and her hand worked up the inside of her thigh.

Heather looked back at him one time as she stared him in the eye and pressed two fingers into her pussy in full view of him and several others at the bar. She then turns her head back to the table and did the best she could to engage in conversation as she fingered herself for the bar to see.

Jason was also watching, and Shannon has now had Tom's dick completely hard. Tom says to her that it's starting to really ache being cramped in his pants. She took a sweater out of her bag that she had brought in case she got cold and placed it over his lap and pulled his cock free from his trousers. As she wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked it, she looked at Jason and told him to get his eyes up.

Asking him how it felt to know his petite little wife was stroking off another man right here in public. Jason said to her it was really hot and he could wait to watch Tom fuck the hell out of her. Heathers breathing started to become shallow and labored. Tom asks if she is going to make herself cum right here, and she nodes yes to him as the waiter arrives with the food, just as she reaches her height and explodes. She lets out an audible sigh and her hips thrust forward as her dress is now completely up around her waist.

As she relaxes from her orgasm the waiter tells them that everyone at the bar is just waiting on Heather to go to the restroom so they can follow and try to fuck her, that however she needed to stop her show, because several wives have stormed out because their husband were watching, and the manager was being talked to right now by one really mad lady.

Shannon continued to stroke Tom through the whole conversation with the waiter, and as he left Heather straighten her dress and acted as though nothing was out of place. Shannon slid her plate to Tom as she asked if he would please cut her meat, because her hand was busy with his meat, and she wasn't letting go until he forced her to or he came. As she looked at him and said to him, if that's ok with daddy of course. Jason shifted uncomfortably in his seat as Heather reached down and gave his cock a fast squeeze, looked at him and said that he was going to have blue balls bad by the end of the night.

She looked him in the eye and said that only Shannon will get to tell you when you can come or even touch yourself. She explained that they had a chair he would be sitting in near their bed as he watched the three of them, please each other multiple times. If he was lucky, Shannon might let you lick Tom's cum off her and out of her once he is done with her. Tom tells him that he will also get to watch his wife with Heather tonight. Heather is going to be eating pussy, as well as getting fucked hard. As a matter of fact, she may need to be punished a little for almost getting us kicked out of the steak house.

As they ate a second drink arrived for Heather this one from a young lady sitting near the other man. They hadn't noticed her before, and Heather motioned her over. She scooted over next to Jason as this nice voluptuous woman sat down beside Heather. They introduced themselves and Heather kissed her cheek thanking her for the drink. This lady thanked Heather for the show that she had never really been attracted to women, but something about Heather really made her wet.

Heather got a devilish grin on her face, and Tom says oh no, here we go. Heathers hand disappeared once again beneath the table, this time she places it on this lady's thigh. She jumped in shock as she did, but she did nothing to remove her hand. Shannon looks at Jason and tell him to watch them and tell them what's going on under the table. She also increases her pace up and down Tom's shaft.

Jason looks down and starts describing what he sees. Heather has her hand on this milfs thigh, she is slowly spreading her legs for her. Now her hand is under her dress. Now this lady has her hand on Heathers thigh and Heather just pulled her dress up and pulled the ladies hand into her pussy. Jason says he can't tell from his angle if she has any fingers in her or if she is just rubbing her on the outside.

Heather leans over and kisses the lady as her hand reached her pussy. She says wow you are really wet and turned on. Jason says the lady has raised her leg over top of Heathers thigh and that he can't see Heathers hand that the ladies dress is pulled down too far. The lady moans as she tells the table 2 fingers, she has 2 fingers in me. Heather says to her that she is going to have to be quite if she cums and as she says that Tom cums all over Shannon's sweater and hand.

This lady looks at Heather and asked her to please don't stop until she does cum. Heather looks at Tom and ask if it would be ok if her and her new friend visited the restroom together. Knowing exactly what she meant Tom told her to take Shannon with her and no guys. Looking at Shannon, he told her the first sign of trouble she was to come get him.

Heather looks at this lady and says let's go visit the lady's room. As the 3 ladies left the booth, Tom looked and noticed that a few of the guys slowly followed. Tom looked at Jason and asked him if he was ready for trouble. He reached under the table and put his cock away, telling Jason to wait here and if he heard trouble to come running.

Tom walked to the rest rooms where he noticed several men waiting outside the lady's room. He laughed and asked if they were here for the same hot bitch he was here for, and they all laughed. Several said she walked in the bathroom with her hand under that lady's dress, we are going to fuck her when she comes out. Tom smiles, and says that is his wife, she loves to show off and they should all pay their bill and leave that the only man fucking her tonight would be him. One guy stepped towards Tom but decided to back down when Tom showed his gun tucked into his waist band. All the guys dispersed and left.

Tom returned to the table and ordered him and Jason another beer. When the girls were not around, and sex wasn't involved they could just act like the guys hanging out. Jason did confess that he was a little intimidated by Tom's size and wondered if thing would ever return to normal. Tom told him he did not think they would, but to just go along with things for now and it will all kind of normalize eventually.

The girls all went into a stall in the lady's bathroom. Heather presses the lady up against the wall and reached under her dress pulling her panties down. She stopped Heather and asked if they were going to do this could they at least know each other's names. They all introduced themselves and Shannon looked strangely at the new lady, finally she says to her OMG you're the Tiffany that is married to Jason's friend Adam. Tiffany smiled and said yes, that she though Shannon looked familiar.

Heather pushed her hand inside Tiffany's panties and started finger fucking her as she told Shannon that Adam left her after having an affair. Shannon kissed her as Heather squatted in front of her and removed her panties. As Heather spread Tiffany's legs and gently flick her clitoris with the tip of her tongue for the first time, Tiffany looked at Shannon and confessed she had never been with another woman before.

Shannon kissed her and told her to just enjoy it, that Heather was going to take good care of her, and she would love the way Heather's pussy tasted once it was her turn. As she heard the words and thought about eating pussy, Heather pushed 2 fingers past the folds of her labia and into her wet cunt. She took her clit fully into her mouth as she sucked hard on it causing Tiffany to go weak in the knees and gasp for air.

Shannon enjoying the view she was seeing, slid one hand into her lacy thong and gently rubbed herself. Heather could sense Tiffany's orgasm approaching as her head was under her dress and Tiffany held on to her through the thin silky material. Heather started to press her fingers in and out of her tight cunt as fast as she could.

Tiffany looked at Shannon gasping for air and managed to get out the words that she was a screamer and could keep quit anymore. Shannon got her hand over her mouth just as she let out a screeching moan. Even muffled by Shannon's hand you could hear her outside as she came hard all over Heather's tongue and fingers.

As her orgasm subsided, Heather stood and kissed her fully. She pulled back and placed her fingers into her mouth, as she asked her to suck her juices off of Heathers fingers. As she did so, Heather asked her if she would like to taste her pussy. She just nodded her head yes as she continued to suck her fingers clean.

Heather pulled her dress up slowly revealing her stockings and garter belt, as it framed her clean-shaven pussy. Tiffany knelt down on her knees as Heather put one leg up on the stale wall behind Tiffany's head. Tiffany looked up at Heather saying to her that she didn't know what to do. Heather told her that she would guide her and to start with her fingers.

She reached out and ran 2 fingers the length of Heather's slit as she found the opening, she slowly inserted her fingers. Heather just moaned to her that was very nice. She then told her to lick her the way she would like to be licked. As Tiffany took in the aroma of Heather's pussy she started to touch and lick Heather the same way Heather had done to her.

Heather took both sides of her head as she helped guide her to the right spots. After very little coaching Tiffany was eating cunt like an old pro and really getting into it. Shannon had squatted down beside Tiffany, and furiously rubbed her pussy as she ate Heather's. Shannon looked at Heather as she said how she couldn't wait to fuck Tom. That statement caught Tiffany's attention, she turned to look at Shannon. Heather grabbed her by the hair, pulled her face forcefully back into her pussy as she told her that she was not finished yet.

As Shannon started running her fingers in and out of Tiffany, Heather started to cum. She held Tiffany's head in place as her hips spasmed forward, pushing her tongue deeper into her. Tiffany also came again on Shannon's fingers. Although not as load she did cry out load enough for Tom and Jason to hear.

Five minutes later also three ladies returned to the booth, Shannon introduced Tiffany. Jason immediately tried to hide his face, but Shannon wouldn't have any of it and pointed out that Jason was Adams friend and Adam had left Tiffany for another woman, but Jason had decided to stay and take his punishment. She looks at Tiffany and explained that Jason was now a cockold husband and would watch her get fucked by Tom and Heather tonight and that if he was lucky he would get to suck all the cum from her used pussy afterwards.

Tiffany just laughed as she said that she couldn't wait to tell Adam about this. Heather gave Tiffany a small kiss as the exchanged numbers. Heather told her that maybe they could plan something for another time, but it was getting late, and they needed to head out so Shannon could get some dick. Jason was the only one that didn't laugh as they all parted ways and headed out.

As they walked out of the restaurant Shannon asked how much longer she was going to have to wait. Tom looked at Heather as he said to them that Heather always had a thing for parking lots, and if they wanted, he would fuck her in the back seat right now. They all got in the Expedition as Heather drove to a secluded area of the Home Depot parking lot next to the steak house.

As she drove, she made sure Jason in the passenger seat had a great view of her thighs by pulling her dress way up as she got in. As Heather drove Tom and Shannon where in the back seat removing his pants. Shannon went down on him as she talked to Jason in between sucking Tom and stroking his big cock.