The Parking Lot Ch. 02

Story Info
Val comes over and can be herself.
1.8k words
4.51
13.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of Val when I went home and the next day. I felt bad that she had to express her sexuality by blowing horny young landscapers in the parking lot of a bar.

The Jersey Shore is a beautiful place, but family-oriented and traditional. It's a summer resort area. Once you go over the bridge from the barrier island, it is small towns and becomes quite rural a few miles inland. This was in the days before the Internet, so it must have been hard for people who were different to connect with like-minded people and find partners. Even today, it is especially lonely in the winter if one is young and doesn't have a closely-knit group of friends from school days.

While I didn't think I could provide her with a relationship, I thought she might appreciate a sympathetic older guy and we might have some fun while we're at it. I also thought she deserved to be accepted for who she was and treated better than a blow job machine. I lived alone and had plenty of evenings free, especially during the week. I resolved to treat her right.

I was fortunate to have done well in school and have an aptitude for math. I went to Princeton, then worked on Wall Street in the '80s when it was possible for a young guy willing to work long hours to make a lot of money fast. But by the time you hit your forties, there are younger guys coming up behind you with more energy and if you're not upper management, a partner, you're one of the old timers. Since I was a kid, I loved the beach and always wanted to live in one of the big beach houses in Bay Head or Mantoloking, so I bought my dream house and settled down. My house is much bigger than I need, but it is right on the beach. I've visited over 30 countries, but this is my favorite place.

Sure enough, Val called the next night. She sounded a little hesitant on the phone but soon loosened up. "Thank you for calling, I was hoping you would. I'm happy we met last night, that was fun," I said. "Do you want to get together again?"

"Sure."

"What time do you finish work tomorrow?"

"I work a lot of evenings, but tomorrow I finish at five thirty or six."

"Well, everyone talks about sunrises and sunsets, but many people don't notice the full moon rises once a month. Tomorrow is a moon rise at 7:45 and I have a great view of it from my house. Why don't you come over and wear a swimsuit if you want to go for a dip in the ocean? Bring something dry to change into and we can have a bite to eat up at the house afterward."

She agreed. Even though she's a t-girl who blows laborers in the parking lot for cheap thrills, she was twenty years younger than I, so I considered myself lucky to have a date with someone so young and felt like I should seduce her. Also, I'm kind of romantic and seduction is fun.

She arrived the next evening, a while before the sun set and the moon rose. I left a note on the front door telling her to go around the side of the house and meet me on the beach. I had two beach chairs set up, a cooler with a bottle of Riesling on ice, two glasses and a couple of towels. I was sitting, facing East in a pair of board shorts and a plain blue tee shirt. She arrived with a big woven bag wearing a pair of cutoff shorts and a tee shirt with a picture of Marilyn Monroe on it, which she took off to reveal a one-piece swimsuit. I stood up, we kissed in greeting, sat down and watched the waves gently lapping the sand while sipping our wine.

"Did you find the place alright?"

"Yes, of course. Everyone knows East Avenue; it was just a matter of finding the right house. I've lived down the Shore my whole life and have never been in one of these places. It's huge, who do you live with?"

"No one. I always wanted a beach house along this stretch but they're all really big. This is one of the smaller ones. I guess they design them for big families or to rent to groups. I'll show you around later. Do you want to go for a swim?"

We went into the water while it was still light out. The tide was coming in and pretty high but the waves were not rough, it was quite calm. Soon we were bouncing off the bottom to keep our heads above water or treading water. We talked. It was all very natural and relaxed. After a while, I pulled her to me and we kissed for quite a while as the waves gently rocked us up and down.

We went back to the chairs, finished the wine and watched the moon rise. I had left the lights on in the house knowing it would get dark. I said, "Let's warmed up. I'll show you the house and we'll get something to eat. So, we carried our stuff up to the deck. We felt sticky from the sand and salt. There is an outdoor shower in a wooden stall just outside the side door to rinse off the sand before coming in the house. "Here, let's shower off."

I turned on the water, nice and warm, and we got in. We immediately started kissing, long, deep passionate kisses. Our tongues were going wild in each other's mouths. We pulled off our suits and continued kissing passionately. I held her closely but didn't reach down. I didn't want to make an issue of what I knew was there. I wanted her to feel wanted, not just as a sexual oddity.

There was a bar of soap on the shelf. I took it and began rubbing it on her back, then down over her ass, then up over her big, firm breasts. Soon we were standing just outside the spray of the showerhead and pretty well soaped up, still kissing passionately. I rubbed the soap between the crack in her ass until it was lathered well. I turned her around and she smoothly cooperated. I was behind her.

Now I was rubbing my hard cock between her ass cheeks and rubbing the bar of soap over her huge man clit with my right hand while still kissing her neck and shoulders. My left forearm rested under her left breast while my left hand massaged her right nipple. I could feel her small man clit was as erect as it was going to get. She braced herself against the weathered wooden wall of the outdoor shower stall with one hand and took my cock with her other hand.

She slid me into her. The soap suds made a fine lubricant for our comfort and ease of entry. Just the head at first but she gyrated her hips to work me in further very slowly. I tried not to hump or grind her, letting her have control. She moaned and hummed. Soon I was in balls deep.

It was foolish to engage in unprotected sex, especially considering her high-risk practice of blowing random guys but we were overcome with passion.

I felt the crux of my thighs pushing her firm but soft, full buns. It felt so good I was dizzy. I pushed deeper and harder and she pushed back. The suds splashed out of her ass crack with every hump. "Umm, yes," she whispered.

"Can I come?"

"Yes," she said, and I pushed as deeply as I could and exploded. I shook. I could feel her back tighten as she let out a little scream of surprise. We stood there until I began to go soft and slid out.

I washed her ass and we rinsed off without saying a word. We wrapped the towels around us, me around my wait and her around her torso covering her breasts with her firm, athletic young legs sticking out. We picked up our clothes and her bag, went into the house and put our stuff down inside the door.

"Come by the bar, let's have something to warm up. I have all kinds of brandies and liqueurs; do you like something sweet or strong?"

"How about something in between?"

I poured two snifters of Irish Mist, put on a music mix of EDM and Bebop and we sat at the counter in the kitchen.

"So how long have you been in transition?"

"When did you know?"

"The other night at the bar."

"Those guys don't know, don't tell them."

"Of course not. But you should be careful. A lot of guys might react violently if they find out. The rate of assault, and even murder, is very high in your community. So, how long?"

"I started when I finished high school and went to the beauty academy. People were so accepting there."

"Are you under the care of a doctor?"

"Yes, two, a psychiatrist and an endo. I do everything legit."

"When did you have your augmentation?"

"About two years ago, after the hormones had grown my breasts quite a bit and I had the money. I had it done in Philly. How do they look?"

"Great, but don't go any bigger."

We talked about everything. What high school was like for her, (it was awkward). Movies, music, travel (she longed to travel more but her medical copays were expensive). I opened a bottle of Barolo and made cheese omelets. We finished with blackberry tarts, a delicacy in New Jersey in July.

Then I showed her around the house. When we got upstairs to the master bedroom, I didn't bother to turn on the lights. The shades were open and the full moon provided enough light. I opened the doors to the balcony. We took off our towels and we fell onto the bed in each other's arms.

This time our love making was very oral. We kissed and licked each other everywhere. Everywhere. We 69ed in a variety of positions and I sucked her big clit knowing it would not ejaculate because of the hormones but sensing from her movements and sounds that she enjoyed it nonetheless. I had a tube of lube in the bathroom and we had intercourse in several positions.

At one point I had her leaning over the desk facing the mirror with one leg on the chair as I entered her from behind. I loved seeing her face while she fucked but still feel her buns from behind. At that moment, I could feel her body quake deeply inside. So that's what her orgasms feel like.

I felt proud to have gotten her off. I finally came inside her while she lay on her stomach with me on top and my face buried into her voluminous red curls. We separated and fell into a deep sleep listening to the waves gently licking the sand.