The Parking Lot Ch. 03 - Dark and Stormy

Story Info
It was a drak and stormy night.
3.8k words
4.31
2.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home from the pool (I swim a little less than a mile every Tuesday) at about 10:00. It was the Tuesday after Easter. After two weeks of daytime temperatures in the 60s and 70s, everyone thought winter was over. We even had one day over 80. Ahh, a taste of summer. But it was only a taste, because a cold front came through from the West bringing snow to the mountains in Pennsylvania and the Snow Belt North of us in New York. We had rain and temperatures in the high 30s, and it was forecast to be like that all day even dipping into the 20s overnight. This was unusual, but unusual weather is the hallmark of the age of climate change.

I had nothing planned all day, nor in the evening. Usually, my weeknights were scheduled with yoga class on Monday, Poker on Wednesday, bowling league on Thursday and sauna with the guys on Friday. I could see if there would be a poker tournament at one of the casinos in Atlantic City and take a drive. It would be a time-consuming indoor activity. The tournaments usually started at 1:00, I could even have a nice lunch before playing, but I decided not to go. I was feeling like a homebody.

I had a dreary, lonely day ahead of me in my beautiful beach house on East Avenue, which usually was fine with me, but I felt like cooking one last hearty winter meal and had no one for whom to cook. I was feeling a bit horny too and my thoughts went to Val, who I hadn't seen for quite a while.

So, I sent Val a text message, "Long time, no see. Give me a call sometime today if you have the chance. I'd love to talk." I figure she'd appreciate a hearty home-cooked meal and some pampering on a lonely, cold, rainy night. She is a party girl and probably up for anything rather than stay home.

She called about twenty minutes later. I told her my situation and invited her over for dinner after work. She would get off at 6:00. I told her she could shower at my place when she arrived. She said she'd stop by home to get some things. I confirmed she had no food allergies or preferences. She said she ate everything and like to try new things. I asked her to choose between beef, chicken, pork, veal or lamb. She chose beef. I told her I'd leave one garage door open so she could just pull in, enter through the garage and be out of the rain.

So, off I went in my new Jaguar sports sedan, in the rain, wind and cold, on a mission to make a fantastic seduction dinner for a woman in transition less than half my age. I decided I'd make beef bourguignon. Mash potatoes would be nice with it. The first stop was the kosher butcher in Lakewood. I don't keep kosher, I'm not even Jewish, but kosher meat tastes better. Then, to the nearest Whole Foods in Wall Township for vegetables, Yukon Gold potatoes, mushrooms, bacon, fresh herbs de Provence and a big, fresh baguette. On the way back, I stopped in Point Pleasant at the seafood market for sea scallops which arrived off the boat that morning. I also stopped at the wine store for two bottles of high-end Pinot Noir from Burgundy and a bottle of Muscadet Serve et Maine to go with the appetizer which would be scallops sautéed in bacon fat with herbs and shallots. At the bakery I got a nice mixed berry tart for dessert. If a meal like that doesn't get to drop her knickers, nothing would.

Once home, I put on one of my rainy day music mixes, set up the fireplace in the game room to light after dinner and started to cook and set the table.

After a couple of hours, everything was ready. The beef bourguignon was in its pot on the stove to be heated before serving. The scallops had to be made to order, of course, but I would enjoy chatting over a cocktail while I cook. It beats watching Jeopardy! alone at dinner time. The potatoes were peeled and in water, I'd boil them while we ate the scallops and finish them just before serving. I figured I'd set the table on the porch for appetizer, have the main course in the dining room and have dessert and chilled Sauterne in front of the fireplace in the game room. Cordials would be served upstairs in the master bedroom.

Val arrived at 7:00, pulled into garage and found a note on the door to the house with her name on it. It said, "Welcome. Please use the second button on your right to close the garage door, use the switch next to the door turn off the light, come in, walk down hall, make the first left and go through the door to the foyer. Be sure the door to the garage is locked. Please turn off the hall light. Take this note with you."

In the foyer, there was another note with her name on it on the credenza. It said, "Please put your coat in the closet and take off your shoes. If your feet are cold, put on the woolen hiking socks on the credenza. Be sure to turn off the foyer light and take the notes with you. Go to the kitchen."

In the kitchen, one last note, "If you'd like a sneak peek at dinner, it is in the pots on the stove. The appetizer and dessert are in the refrigerator. You see a tray with three small bowls of nuts (shelled pecans, cashews and walnuts) and two half-full glasses of water. Next to the tray are two highball glasses with a wedge of lime next to each. There is also a bottle of Brugal Anejo Rum, a bottle of ginger beer, a shot glass and a long bartender's spoon. Please put ice in the water glasses, two or three ice cubes in each highball glass, squeeze a wedge of lime into each glass over the ice and drop it in. Then, please put two shots of rum into each glass and fill them with ginger beer. Stir them with the spoon and leave the spoon and shot glass in the sink. This cocktail is called a Dark and Stormy, I thought it would appropriate for an evening like this. Put the cocktails on the tray and bring it all upstairs to the bedroom at the top of the steps, you remember where it is. Please put the notes in the trash"

I was on the bed reading a book with the recessed lights set low and a reading lamp. I was wearing baggy, linen pajama-type pants and a big white t-shirt. Very casual. She appeared at the door with her bag over her shoulder prepared to stay overnight, and the tray in her hands. She was wearing tight jeans and a blue sweater. The sweater could not conceal her ample, augmented breasts. She's not a thin girl, but her frame carries her large breasts and large hair well. Her body is athletic and her bottom not too firm and not to fluffy, just right. Her big, lush, curly red hair was as magnificent as always. She was smiling with a twinkle in her eyes. "I'm here."

She put the tray on the night table. I put down my book, jumped up and greeted her with a kiss on the lips. We immediately embraced closely and held on tightly. I knew she could feel the erection in my pants and she moved her hips closer.

I whispered, "Did you have a good day?"

"It was alright."

"Well, you're here now, it's time to relax."

"Dinner looks good."

"You've been on your feet all day. Why don't you take a shower, take your drink in with you, I'll wait here. There is a robe behind the door."

She went into the bathroom and emerged ten minutes later with her drink half-finished and wearing the long, fluffy white terry cloth robe. She was wearing the heavy woolen socks. I had turned off the reading lamps so only the soft track lights were on. You could hear the waves out on the beach in the storm. I had an ashtray with a lighter and a joint of sativa prepared. Sativa has a more stimulating, even psychedelic effect than indica, which is more calming. I was hoping things would get a little wild.

"Let's open to the patio to smoke a little of this, I don't like to smoke in the house." I opened the sliding glass door and the cold wind came in. The waves were breaking loudly on the beach. We each took a couple of hits from the joint, which were enough, it was quite powerful, and closed the door.

"Here, just take your arms out of the robe and lay face down." I had already pulled the blanket and bedspread down and spread a big towel so she was on the towel on the sheets. I had her put a small pillow under her collar bone so her back would be straight and she could breathe in the face-down position. I covered her with the robe for warmth. "You've been standing all day; I have some massage oil. Let me give you a massage."

I took off one sock. I started at her toes, gently tugging them one a time. Then I massaged her foot, kneading the soles from toes to heel. Her feet weren't dainty, but what could you expect? All the t-blockers, hormones and surgeries in the world won't shrink your feet, especially if you stand all day. This is the reality of dating a woman in transition. After a few minutes I put the sock back and did the same to other foot. Then I pulled the robe up off one leg and started at her ankle and worked my way up to her thigh, one leg at a time, keeping the other leg and her body covered for warmth. Her legs were warm and muscular, not thin, but not big either. They were athletic, well-shaped and smooth. Her complexion was fair, slightly pink a fitting her hair color, like a nice, healthy Irish lass.

After both legs were finished, I pulled the robe up to her hips to reveal her round buttocks. I began to massage both cheeks in circular motions with both my hands using the oil. The circles moved from the bottom of her ass crack up to just below the base of her spine, down each side to where her legs met her hips, under the butt and back up again. She moved her hips with the motion.

"If you feel like cumming at any time, go right ahead. Don't hold back. You have the towel under you and we can change the sheets." I know it is not always easy for a woman in transition to ejaculate so I think they should do it when they can.

I might have spent too much time on her butt. When I was finished, I bent over, spread her cheeks and kissed her anus once. "That's for later." I then pull the robe down to her hips, covering her butt and legs, and went to work on her back. This is where I had to spend the most time.

Her back was smooth and unblemished. It was muscular but not husky. her waist was not narrow or well-defined. I started on the spine with both hands while kneeling over her. I had worked her legs from bottom to top, now I worked her back from bottom to top. Then I did each side pushing from her spine outward toward her front. Then it was time to push back her mass of curly red hair to the side to massage her neck and shoulders. Then, on to each arm, one at a time, and her hands and fingers with the robe covering the rest of her body.

It was a treat to explore the body of someone so young and healthy slowly and deliberately. This was the first time I explored her body in detail. We didn't talk. We each enjoyed the sensuous experience from our own perspectives. I was also feeling quite lightheaded from the joint.

I then asked her to turn over, still covered with the robe. We took a break for some water and a few sips of our cocktails. I massaged her feet again and her legs one at a time, pulling back the robe for each leg. I avoided her genitals. I pulled back the robe for each arm and massaged each hand again. Then, I straddled her at the hips and massaged her breasts, pectoral muscles and shoulders. I leaned all the way over her and massaged her scalp.

The massage stopped and we began to kiss deeply. I stood, took off my pants and shirt, pulled off the robe and looked at her naked body for just a moment before I gently lay on top of her, supporting myself on my elbows and began kissing her again. We were chest to chest, stomach to stomach, thigh to thigh with our hard penises rubbing against each other. It was delightful.

After a few minutes, I pushed back, knelt before her, reached over to the drawer of the nightstand and took out a tube of lube and applied it to my hard cock. There was no need for her to use her hand or her mouth to get me ready. I pulled the pillow from under her head and put it beneath her hips. I pushed her legs apart and back and began probing her anus with the tip of my cock. It wasn't long before the head penetrated her, then the shaft with slow, gentle strokes. Soon, I was buried completely in her.

No words were spoken. Her arms were stretched alternately above her or to her sides. I was dizzy from the warm embrace of her moist rectal membrane. There is something about intercourse without a condom that can't be beat. A vagina is softer and I love sex with a cis woman, but the butt feels more textured to the penis.

She raised her hips to meet my strokes. After a few minutes, I withdrew and turned her hips. She knew I wanted her from behind and she was more than willing.

I looked down on her submissive body, towering over her. She now lay flat on her stomach, prone with the pillow under her hips raising her man-pussy to me. Rather than hump her with whole body thrusts, like a white man, I kept my body still and only thrusted with my hips, giving a nice upward stroke with each thrust. We held hands. Again, she rose to meet my thrusts. I could feel her quiver slightly. She moaned, I may have gasped, and she let out a deep grunt. I knew she came. Her body relaxed and I humped her harder and faster. It only took a minute longer before I buried myself deeply in her, pressing down with my full weight and ejaculated deeply inside her.

It took a minute of lying on top of her to catch my breath. I rolled off her, onto my side with my wet, spent cock on my thigh. We lay there silent and still for a while, listening to the wind and the waves outside. Both of us completely spent. The she slid over to me, on her side and threw her damp leg over mine and lay there a while longer.

"I'm going to quickly shower and make dinner. It will be ready when you come downstairs." I quickly showered, dressed and went downstairs to finish preparing dinner. She did the same, and appeared wearing only her sweater, panties and the hiking socks. She looked casually sexy.

We chatted and listened to my rainy day music mix while I prepared the scallops. The mix included pop, rock and jazz with a smattering of classical selections.

After appetizer and main course, we had dessert with Sauterne in the game room on the couch in front of the burning fireplace. That turned into a full-blown teenage make out session like a couple of horny fourteen-year-olds.

We began to tire and both wanted one more shot upstairs. I stood up, took her hand and whispered, "It's time." I turned off the lights and walked upstairs quietly. In the bedroom, all the shades were open but there was little light from outside, so I put the recessed lights as low as I could with the dimmer. I picked up the joint and lighter and walked her over to the sliding glass door to the balcony so we could have a couple more hits of the joint before bedtime. There was now a light mist, but the night was very dark, and the ocean still raged loudly. We re-lit the joint, took two hits each and went back in.

Again, no words were spoken. We disrobed and I positioned her on the bed, on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. She knew what I had in mind and was totally compliant. If fact, I could sense excited anticipation. She looked magnificent with her long, curly red hair hanging down the side of the bed and her firm, athletic body splayed out before me. Her legs were spread and her clit (as I referred to her lady cock) was hard and upright. She took me in her mouth and pulled me in and out by maneuvering her head and guiding me with her hands on the backs of my thighs.

She seemed totally entranced with what she was doing and strangely in control, despite her supine position. She seemed to be getting as much pleasure as she was giving. I could see the tip of my johnson cause a slight bulge in her throat when she pulled me in fully. I was worried that in my excitement, I might ejaculate into her larynx and trachea rather than her esophagus. (If she were to drown on my semen in her lungs, there would be a lot of awkward explaining to do. The paperwork alone would take months.)

I bent over, careful not to ram my cock further down her throat than she was comfortable taking and returned the favor. We both tried to satisfy the other by being as loving and attentive as we could. I don't know how long we lasted in this standing/lying 69, but I felt like I was on a cloud.

She eventually, began raising her hips to meet my downward strokes. She squeezed her thighs to the sides of my head. She mumbled she was cumming. We had discussed my lack of interest in having cum in my mouth, so I pulled back and stroked her off with my hand. Her load shot up remarkably high and landed around her genitals and lower stomach, some on her thigh. She moaned deeply and her hips jerked and convulsed a bit.

I seldom come from head and was desensitized from her great oral skills. So, I withdrew, quickly climbed on the bed, pulled her up, flopped her on her stomach and reached for the lube. I quickly lubricated my shaft with a generous amount of lube and mounted her in the prone position. She grunted as I entered her but did not resist or protest. The tight grip of her anus contrasted with her soft lips and the embrace of her rectum provided more friction than the soft inner cheeks of her mouth. The combination gave my penis renewed interest in the stimulation it was receiving. I stroked her moving only my hips as before. She writhed beneath me. My heart was pounding as though I were running. She moaned and gasped. I eventually came in her and rolled over.

I was in Never, Never Land. Flat on my back, exhausted, I couldn't move. She didn't move either. Because of the marijuana and all the alcohol, my mind drifted between random thoughts as I fell into a deep sleep, the likes of which comes only after intense sex. After a while, she rolled to her side and snuggled me. We slept uncovered, across the bed, until it became light outside. I woke with her leg over mine, her semen dry and hardened on her stomach and thigh from her ejaculation hours before.

I the morning we spoke little, but there was a lot of touching and caressing and she moved around getting ready to shower. I went downstairs and brought up a tray with two cups of coffee, decaf for me, and some toasted left-over baguette from dinner. The mood was totally familiar and relaxed, as though we had breakfast together every morning.

After she left, I went back into the house to workout in my basement gym, an hour later than usual, but it was worth the delay. As I was on the treadmill after stretching, pushups, sit-ups on the board, crunches and as many pull ups as I can (four or five), I thought of Val. We get along well. She hasn't travelled much for a young person. Working as a beautician in Toms River doesn't pay much, her folks can't help her financially and her medical expenses associated with her transition are a lot. She seems to genuinely like me and appreciate me in a different way than women closer to my age. Perhaps it is time we go away together.

Normally, because I live on the beach and stay away almost all winter, the only travel I do from April to November is for music festivals. In May I always take the guys, including my nephews, to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival for a long weekend of drinking, eating too much and hearing a lot of music. I like to go on my own to a jazz festival in Montreal, Rotterdam, Montreux or Umbria and/or to the BBC Proms in London or the Spoleto Festival for classical music. But Val has never spoken of jazz or classical music. Perhaps she'd like Las Vegas, the Florida Keys or St. Barts. No, those might be too far for a first trip. Perhaps a weekend in New York to go to the S&M Clubs, see a Broadway show or two and eat at some good restaurants. That would be an opportunity to take her shopping and buy her a more mature, up-scale wardrobe. No, maybe that would be a second trip. We'll start with an overnight to Atlantic City. We could stay at the Borgata, go to the spa, have dinner at the Knife and Fork, play roulette or blackjack and maybe catch a show. Yes, that's it, I'll invite her this week.